Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,571 members, 7,809,081 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:39 PM

Need Help! Nord VPN Not Launching - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Need Help! Nord VPN Not Launching (855 Views)

Glo Bolt Modem Not Launching / Get Premium Nord VPN For That PC, Phone Or Tablet / 2years Nord VPN Available For Sale At 1k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Need Help! Nord VPN Not Launching by Eze2000(m): 8:32am On Oct 19, 2019
Hello,

please, I need some help. My Nord VPN refuses to launch after I ran CCleaner yesterday to clean up my somewhat slow pc. I'm running Windows 8.1 and I have used up just 2 weeks out of my 3 years subscription for the VPN. I got to fix this.

I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling the VPN but no change. Can someone tell me what to do, please?
Re: Need Help! Nord VPN Not Launching by CruzJoe(m): 11:51am On Oct 19, 2019
try using same login on a phone to know if it will login...........

Get back to me on the feedback u get from the phone version
Re: Need Help! Nord VPN Not Launching by Eze2000(m): 12:21pm On Oct 19, 2019
CruzJoe:
try using same login on a phone to know if it will login...........

Get back to me on the feedback u get from the phone version

No, bro, you don't understand. When I click on the app it refuses to open at all. I bought the VPN from a guy on NL here. He apparently hacked the sight. Yesterday they signed all his accounts out and blocked them. I saw several complaints here on NL and tried mine, the VPN opened on my pc but I couldn't log in.

The guy gave me new login details this morning and I powered on my PC to try it out. Clicked on the VPN icon but it refused to open. The only thing I can think of right now is that the CCleaner app which I ran last night did something to it.

The thing is basically behaving like a corrupted chrome browser. Click on it and it will refuse to open . You got to download and reinstall afresh. I've already done that but no show.

I have tunnel bear vpn installed on the pc as well. That one is working fine but its only 500 Mb per month. 400 Mb gone already.

I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling. Tried turning off my Antivirus... windows defender. Nothing
Re: Need Help! Nord VPN Not Launching by CruzJoe(m): 12:44pm On Oct 19, 2019
Ok.......is a critical problem from Ur system. ........maybe wipe the dowmload and download fresh one,then install
Re: Need Help! Nord VPN Not Launching by CruzJoe(m): 12:49pm On Oct 19, 2019
I sell Nord vpn too. ...3yrs account........

Incase U would like to patronize me or U can refer me to Ur friends

My price is cheap enough and is 3yrs account.

My whatsapp link to chat me is below this
Re: Need Help! Nord VPN Not Launching by Brardana: 8:18pm On Oct 19, 2019
Why do you bought your VPN service from some well known shady Netherland based person then if you already know all that from the start, how can you explain that simple fact ? You can use the rest of 100mb left or order that 3 years old account there.
Re: Need Help! Nord VPN Not Launching by Eze2000(m): 2:42pm On Oct 20, 2019
Brardana:
Why do you bought your VPN service from some well known shady Netherland based person then if you already know all that from the start, how can you explain that simple fact ? You can use the rest of 100mb left or order that 3 years old account there.

You download the vpn directed from the vpn site and install on your system. What they sell is just password for it to work

(1) (Reply)

Mint dell e7240 For Sale / Probook 6450b... Corei5 UK Used Available / What Is A VPN And Why You Should Be Using One

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.