Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,398 members, 7,808,430 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:50 AM

Babachir Lawal, Said Bola Tinubu Will A Good Modern President In Nigeria - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Babachir Lawal, Said Bola Tinubu Will A Good Modern President In Nigeria (235 Views)

Subsidy: Tinubu Reaping The Consequences Of His Hasty Decisions - Babachir Lawal / Majority Of Nigerians Said Bola Tinubu Is Not Competent To Be President Accordin / Babachir Lawal: I Earned N930,000 Monthly As SGF, Now I Earn N500 Million (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Babachir Lawal, Said Bola Tinubu Will A Good Modern President In Nigeria by Ozed71: 10:32am On Oct 19, 2019
Babachir Lawal, the former Secretary to the Government of the Federation, has said that APC National leader and former governor of Lagos state, Bola Tinubu, stands a chance of being a good President of Nigeria after President Buhari completes his tenure in 2023.

Babachir whose appointment was terminated by President Buhari in October 2017 after he was accused of violations of law and due process in the award of contracts under the Presidential Initiative on the North East (PINE), said this when he spoke to a cross-section of newsmen in Yola, Adamawa state on Friday October 18th.

“By 2023 when Buhari’s tenure will be over, he’ll go back to Daura to face his cows like I am doing. But you see, every leader must leave behind a legacy. I will like to see that he leaves behind a legacy of achievement.

Bola Tinubu is my friend of many years. Buhari is my big boss. Bola Tinubu without prejudice that he’s my friend, will make a good president. Other issues notwithstanding, he will make a good modern president because the presidency these days is scientific” he said
Source; https://www.biggerbro.com/2019/10/19/bola-tinubu-will-make-a-good-modern-nigerian-president-babachir-lawal/

Re: Babachir Lawal, Said Bola Tinubu Will A Good Modern President In Nigeria by Nobody: 10:32am On Oct 19, 2019
Just look at the first and second picture...
▪First picture is how politicians will smile if he's president ...
▪Second picture depicts how Nigerians will look when he reigns as president

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Babachir Lawal, Said Bola Tinubu Will A Good Modern President In Nigeria by Tobinrobin(m): 10:37am On Oct 19, 2019
Someone with questionable integrity saying another with the same kind of integrity is fit to Beverly president. Well tinubu’s paid agents will soon come here with reason why he’s fit too.
Re: Babachir Lawal, Said Bola Tinubu Will A Good Modern President In Nigeria by Mynd44: 11:11am On Oct 19, 2019

(1)

Breaking:: Court Orders EFCC To Seize 23 Houses Belonging To Maina / Ondo Government To Employ Soon - Agagu / Video:Ploy To Arrest Journalist Fisayo Soyombo For Exposing Corruption In Police

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.