Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,294 members, 7,808,001 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:11 AM

Did Ahmadenajahd Denied The Holocaust Or Not? - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Did Ahmadenajahd Denied The Holocaust Or Not? (887 Views)

Outrage After South African Minister Denied Entry To Israel / Handless Man Denied UK Visa For Lack Of Fingerprints. / Sandy: Women's Children Allowed To Drown In US, Denied Help Because Of Her Race (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Did Ahmadenajahd Denied The Holocaust Or Not? by ElRazur: 4:15pm On Nov 09, 2010
A lot have been said about this topic in this section, with a few individuals choosing to believe that he didn't denied the holocaust, while a few us pointed out that he did.

A quick Google search throws up plenty links revealing that he did denied the holocaust. Also there are videos which shows him doing this.

So if he never denied the holocaust, how come there are so much newslink (western and non western sources) showing that he did?  Oh let's not forget video of him doing this too.  So did he or did he not?

PS
Mod please delete any irrelevant post.
Re: Did Ahmadenajahd Denied The Holocaust Or Not? by okosodo: 4:24pm On Nov 09, 2010
Ahmadinejad is a punk ass Arabian Monk
Re: Did Ahmadenajahd Denied The Holocaust Or Not? by vedaxcool(m): 3:57pm On Nov 11, 2010
^^^^^
He is not an arab, but a persian(can't remember his exact tribe)

He said the Holocaust should be investigated.Period
If calling for its' investigation is denying it then so be it, furthermore he claims he was misquoted and that the holocaust was used as a pretext to displace the Arabs from Palatine.
Re: Did Ahmadenajahd Denied The Holocaust Or Not? by Nobody: 6:37pm On Nov 11, 2010
^^

Terrorist Sympathiser grin
Re: Did Ahmadenajahd Denied The Holocaust Or Not? by ElRazur: 9:58pm On Nov 11, 2010
vedaxcool:

^^^^^
He is not an arab, but a persian(can't remember his exact tribe)

He said the Holocaust should be investigated.Period
If calling for its' investigation is denying it then so be it, furthermore he claims he was misquoted and that the holocaust was used as a pretext to displace the Arabs from Palatine.

Do you mind providing proofs or source to back up your claims?

From the top of my head, he denied the holocaust but then said that when challenged. 

Saying "period" do not make your post valid you know.
Re: Did Ahmadenajahd Denied The Holocaust Or Not? by vedaxcool(m): 10:54am On Nov 12, 2010
This are his words:
In September 2006, NBC Nightly News Anchor Brian Williams, Ahmadinejad said that when he called the Holocaust a myth he was merely trying to communicate that it was not just Jews that died, but millions of people and he wants to know why it is the Palestinian people that have to pay for the Nazis' slaughter of the Jewish people.[66]
In the second World War, over 60 million people lost their lives. They were all human beings. Why is it that only a select group of those who were killed have become so prominent and important? Do you think that the 60 million who lost their lives were all at the result of warfare alone? There were two million that were part of the military at the time, perhaps altogether, 50 million civilians with no roles in the war — Christians, Muslims. They were all killed. The second and more important question that I raised was, if this event happened, and if it is a historical event, then we should allow everyone to research it and study it. The more research and studies are done, the clearer the issue gets. We still leave open to further studies absolute knowledge of science or math. Historical events are always subject to revisions, and reviews and studies. We're still revising our thoughts about what happened over thousands of years ago. Why is it that researchers are jailed? Why is researching this issue prohibitited? Where as we can openly question God, the prophet, concepts such as freedom and democracy? And the third question that I raised in this regard: assuming that this happened, where did it happen? Did the Palestinian people have anything to do with it? Why should the Palestinians pay for it now? Five million displaced Palestinian people is what I'm talking about. Over 60 years of living under terror. Losing the lives of thousands of dear ones. And homes that are destroyed on a daily basis over people's heads. You might argue that the Jews have the right to have a government. We're not against that. But where? At a place where their people were — several people will vote for them, and where they can govern.
At a Holocaust conference at Sharif University of Technology in Tehran on January 27, 2009, Ahmadinejad stated:
For 60 years they allowed no one to question and cast doubt on the logic of the Holocaust and its very essence - because if the truth were to be exposed, nothing would remain of their logic of liberal democracy. It is the very advocates of liberal democracy who defend the Holocaust, who have sanctified it to the point where none may enter. Breaking the padlock of the Holocaust and reexamining it will be tantamount to cutting the vital arteries of the Zionist regime. It will destroy the philosophical foundation and raison d'être of this regime, I invite the dear researchers, intellectuals, young people and students, who are the trailblazers, to reexamine not only the Holocaust, but also its consequences and aftermath and inform others of their studies and research. Let us not forget that more than ever before, the Zionist network, which came up with the issue of the Holocaust, must be exposed, and be presented to the peoples as it really is.[67]

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mahmoud_Ahmadinejad_and_Israel

usually, I make it a point not join issues with you, because of your deep inclination to hypocrisy and double speak.
Re: Did Ahmadenajahd Denied The Holocaust Or Not? by ElRazur: 11:12am On Nov 12, 2010
Here are source to back up the fact that he was on record denying the holocaust.

Blatant denial in 2005. Calling it a myth. Anyone with half a brain knows what the word "Myth" means

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/middle_east/4529198.stm

International condemnation has greeted comments by Iranian President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad that the Nazi Holocaust was "a myth".

Mr Ahmadinejad said he did not believe six million Jews had died at the hands of the Nazis last century.

Germany said his comments could harm attempts to restart nuclear talks.

A White House spokesman said the comments showed the need to "keep Iran from developing nuclear weapons".

"All responsible leaders in the international community recognise how outrageous such comments are," said spokesman Scott McClellan.

'Shocking' comments

Mr Ahmadinejad made the comments while speaking on live TV in the south-eastern city of Zahedan.

"They have created a myth today that they call the massacre of Jews and they consider it a principle above God, religions and the prophets," he said.

He called for Europe or North America - even Alaska - to host a Jewish state, not the Middle East

The video in question is doing rounds on the internet.

Oh wait, the video is here. From 55 seconds onwards.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/player/nol/newsid_4530000/newsid_4530100/4530102.stm?bw=bb&mp=wm&news=1&ms3=6&ms_javascript=true&bbcws=2

Twice he was on records denying the holocaust.

Even fellow Muslims disagree with him. Allahuakbar.

http://www.dw-world.de/dw/article/0,2144,1907670,00.html

Iranian president Mahmoud Ahmadinejad's remarks calling the Holocaust into question have disappointed Muslims in Germany, who do not share his anti-Semitic views.

Iranian president Mahmoud Ahmadinejad has repeatedly called the massacre on six million Jews during the Nazi dictatorship a "myth." His statements may have provoked outrage around the world, but neo-Nazi and radical Islamic groups found in Ahmadinejad a new spokesperson.

Not all Muslims, however, share Ahmadinejad's anti-Semitic views.

Journalist Mohammed Salim Abdullah, a prominent figure at the Islamic Archives Foundation of Germany, firmly believes that Iranian president Ahmadinejad's suggestion that the Holocaust did not occur is scandalous.

More video dating back to 2009, where he once again called it a myth.

http://www.france24.com/en/20090919-western-powers-slam-ahmadinejads-holocaust-denial-sparks-outrage-anti-semitism

So vexdacool, what do you have to have. Apart from "period"?  smiley
Re: Did Ahmadenajahd Denied The Holocaust Or Not? by ElRazur: 11:14am On Nov 12, 2010
Again, I am NOT disputing that he did not issue come back to say he was misquoted (A claim most do not buy)

He is however on record denying the holocaust. Fact.

Do you not understand this? 

Please explain to me what is this "double speak" you speak off?  shocked
Re: Did Ahmadenajahd Denied The Holocaust Or Not? by vedaxcool(m): 11:37am On Nov 12, 2010
^^^^^

Obviously, you seem to assume that he meant Jews were never killed, when in fact he Meant the number was exaggerative to win people sympathy,as the Number of people that actually died will determine whether or not it can be called a Genocide. More Funny is the way the west has used Misinformation (knowing how Ignorant an average person is). one should not expect people like you to be any wiser in seeing how foolish it is to maintain that he actually meant not a single Jews was killed. Even western Scholars doubt whether 6 million jews were actually killed.

More importantly, any one is at liberty to hold any view on Historical or con-temporal subjects . But poor you your western Masters are not even willing to speak of their Murderous raids into Africa yet they take the Issue of the Holocaust to the extent of irrefutable Facts, Please from time Immemorial people had taken the existence of God as irrefutable, yet people this day step and spit on such Idea, what Ahmedinejad said in his speech was that there is a deliberate attempt to stifle any discussion of the topic, which is an indication of dishonesty or fear.
Re: Did Ahmadenajahd Denied The Holocaust Or Not? by ElRazur: 11:50am On Nov 12, 2010
vedaxcool:

^^^^^

Obviously, you seem to assume that he meant Jews were never killed, when in fact he Meant the number was exaggerative to win people sympathy,as the Number of people that actually died will determine whether or not it can be called a Genocide. More Funny is the way the west has used Misinformation (knowing how Ignorant an average person is). one should not expect people like you to be any wiser in seeing how foolish it is to maintain that he actually meant not a single Jews was killed. Even western Scholars doubt whether 6 million  jews were actually killed.

It is disgusting and an insult to your intelligence that you are failing to grab the obvious.

When he won the elections in 2005, he was on record denying the holocaust.  He did that a few more times.

Recently, he did the denial thing again in 2009 and then later try to redress the issue by claiming he was taken out of context.

I have no problem with him shifting away from his view point. However, the main point is that he was on record calling the holocaust a myth.

I won't insult your intelligence and ask you to look up the meaning of Myth.

More importantly, any one is at liberty to hold any view on Historical or con-temporal subjects . But poor you your western Masters are not even willing to speak of their Murderous raids into Africa yet they take the Issue of the Holocaust to the extent of irrefutable Facts, Please from time Immemorial people had taken the existence of God as irrefutable, yet people this day step and spit on such Idea, what Ahmedinejad said in his speech was that there is a deliberate attempt to stifle any discussion of the topic, which is an indication of dishonesty or fear.

Now it is about West? Typical non-sense I hear all the time.  Why not deal with the issue at hand?

Allow me to play along. Did it not occur to you that you are now using a western technology to air your biased view against the west? How flipping ironic.

There is no debate to be held. People died and universally it is agreed that X amount of people died. Even fellow muslims have spoken out against his denial and what not. Are these Muslims not "Muslims enough" for you?

Let me make this point hit home for you. It is like I rapedddd your Mother. Yes, you heard me right! Imagine I rapeddd your Mother then my lawyer is trying to argue how many rounds and which kind of style I did on her etc. Can you not see how idiotic that is? People died and as historical and recorded figures showed, it was a lot. To try and argue this figure may be inaccurate by a few thousand or hundred is insulting to the memory of those who died.

Same way you will find my illustration insulting.
Re: Did Ahmadenajahd Denied The Holocaust Or Not? by ElRazur: 11:51am On Nov 12, 2010
Further more, did you even watch the videos or read the links I provided? Or will you be like "others" and turn your nose up your rectum and ignore the facts at hand? shocked
Re: Did Ahmadenajahd Denied The Holocaust Or Not? by vedaxcool(m): 12:38pm On Nov 12, 2010
^^^^^^
since you apparently do not have Parents or lack respect for them I guess it is better I leave you in you repugnant talk. Let me leave you with the Yans of this fellow that understands your Problem:

bk.babe97y (m)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2z9d0N9rlkc&feature=related

Re: Gay Saudi Diplomat Seeking Asylum In Us: 'my Life Is In Danger'
« #15 on: September 22, 2010, 05:50 PM »
Quote from: ElRazur on September 22, 2010, 05:12 PM
Will you disprove my statement or not, before blaming the bogey media and western world, plus the Zionist regime.

Before you side track the point, it is this ----> The laws of Saudi are fashioned mostly on what is in the Quran (or Islamic if you want). Please disprove this or shut up.

Lemme start the insults:Youre an imbeci*le! Monkey aszz negro! Bogey media and Western World, huh? oh, plus the zionist regime??! Fool!

What point am I trying to "side-track" on? Can you read, u irredeemable irritant? You said the Saudis based their laws on the Quran--- DID I DISPROVE YOUR ALLEGATIONS, YOU BEAST? All I said was the constitution/laws of this country are also based/formatted on the teachings of the Bible. Instead of calming down and reading what I wrote all u did was start foaming at the mouth, spewing venom like a rabid raccoon!

I've read your postings in the past and ure as much a fanatical extremist as those u criticize! Next time, read and comprehend before coming at me: I dont suffer fools lightly!

bk.babe97y (m)

« #22 on: September 22, 2010, 10:03 PM »
Quote from: ElRazur on September 22, 2010, 09:20 PM
Intellectual spanking? Dude, no offence but you lack what it takes.

How smart are you to realise that this thread is actually about Saudi. I opted to point this out to you since you seem to have a problem with my post. Secondly, you appear to have made some illogical assumptions: Yes, I am atheist, but claiming I hate Muslims without no proof whatsoever just goes to show the class of smartness you belong, and your level of IQ. Very low at best. Having said that, that is your prerogative, not mine.

Back to my point, you then opted to make some points that are more or less weak and in most cases unrelated to the discussion at hand. Again I pointed this out, but it appears to hit a nerve that you had to act up. For the record, when I use words like Bogey media and western and Zionist regime, I pre-empting all your logics before hand. Get it?

You claimed the laws of the US are based on the bible, yet you ignore the fact that Saudi runs a different version of government from the US. Islamic type of government runs in the Saudi Kingdom hence my comment about how it is based around Quran etc. I guess this goes way past your head and you see the need to show you are a joke.

May be we got off the wrong start, but I will want you to point me to a valid contribution you may think you have made in this thread so far? Is it your first comments or the subsequent ones?

And, how long did it take you to scour the dictionary for you to find the appropriate "big words" in which to use to buttress your invalid points?!

Ok, lets start from the beginning of your "grin.O.A" argument:

How smart are you to realise that this thread is actually about Saudi. I opted to point this out to you since you seem to have a problem with my post. Secondly, you appear to have made some illogical assumptions: Yes, I am atheist, but claiming I hate Muslims without no proof whatsoever just goes to show the class of smartness you belong, and your level of IQ. Very low at best. Having said that, that is your prerogative, not mine.

So, since the thread is "about Saudi", if a person tries to put forth a counter-argument but needs to use another country (i.e the U.S) to support his/her point in order for it to make sense, it is not allowed?

The thread is not about Saudi as u so falsely, and wantonly claim, this thread is about a Saudi man in THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA. So, u would agree with me that its about the U.S as much as it is about Saudi. Further, u made a claim by using Saudi as an example, I countered that claim, using the United States to show that both countries arent that distinct in that their laws are based on the Holy books whether Christian or Muslim. . . . .

Besides, I do not "claim" you hate Muslims, I do KNOW you hate Muslims. Remember, Ive read your previous posts. . . .

Back to my point, you then opted to make some points that are more or less weak and in most cases unrelated to the discussion at hand. Again I pointed this out, but it appears to hit a nerve that you had to act up. For the record, when I use phrases like Bogey media and western and Zionist regime, I am pre-empting all your logics before hand. Get it?

No, I dont get it! Your using such phrases, PRE-EMPTIVELY , just shows that ure either a wannabe or an unapologetic Jew defender and Islamic Hater!

You claimed the laws of the US are based on the bible, yet you ignore the fact that Saudi runs a different version of government from the US. Islamic type of government runs in the Saudi Kingdom hence my comment about how it is based around Quran etc. I guess this goes way past your head and you see the need to show you are a joke.

I claimed? I claimed? lol. The laws of the U.S are mostly borrowed off the Bible just like the Saudis base theirs on the Quran! My beef with you is your attitude (and that of most semi-illiterates that think they know a lot, when they infact know nothing) of applying a double standard just cus u hate the other party. This is the same problem I have with the Biafrans on here! "They are bad just cus I hate them even though in reality we're actually doing the same thing"!!!

What would u call the laws of the United States being that its background is Christian? You dont know? lol. But what would you call that of the Saudis, being that its background is Muslim, and you hate them, and you know that the term "Islamic Law" (or "any religion" law) strikes fear in the hearts of men far and wide? You get where Im coming from, now? Oh, of course u wont! If the Saudis, based on their applying laws from the Quran, are running a "Muslim Govt", could u honestly say (with a straight face) that the U.S and most Western European countries who build their foundation on the basis of the Bible are not running Christian governments? Ah, why, cus the Western Media (which u were so quick to name check) doesnt say so?

Dude, before you come at me in an argument do a proper research and stop letting the rest of us atheist look bad. A real atheist does not "choose sides"; we remain on the sidelines and let the "God-believers" sort themselves out. As long as ure an unapologetic Jew, and Christian defender (and a Muslim hater) your true intentions have been exposed and all u gotta do now is to start observing the Sabbath and going to Church every sunday. . . . Oh, and if ure a Catholic, the habitual molestation of innocent lil' boys. . . . . . .
Re: Did Ahmadenajahd Denied The Holocaust Or Not? by ElRazur: 1:07pm On Nov 12, 2010
So you have nothing valid to add?

If you find my illustration insulting, I have news for you, it was meant to be so as to highlight how insulting the claims you are putting forward about the Holocaust. Deal with it.

Shockingly enough, you still missed the point and posted more crap with little substance. You have no substance whatsoever to your argument.

You have accused people in another thread of "following others" and here you are posting more crap from others too. Gosh, you are so awesome. How do you do it?
Re: Did Ahmadenajahd Denied The Holocaust Or Not? by vedaxcool(m): 2:27pm On Nov 12, 2010
bk.babe97y (m)

« #20 on: September 22, 2010, 09:05 PM »
Quote from: ElRazur on September 22, 2010, 08:56 PM
I read your post, hence why I called them filth. Your initial reply had nothing to do with the thread, same way the subsequent replies. But yeah, keep talking.

Nah, son, dont tell me when to "keep" or stop talking! I'm enjoying the intellectual molestation Im putting u thru! Seems like u aint been spanked since the day u joined this forum; now u bout to get lights shut.

[size=18pt]I dont know how dumb u r (I'm guessing "very"wink[/size], but, the botom-line is most countries base their laws (to a large/certain extent) on teachings of the holy books! Ure a atheist that hates Muslims! Sure! You said the Saudi laws are based on the Quran, I didnt argue! I said most of the U.S laws/Constitution are based on the teachings of the Bible; u throw a fit and try to impress me that u know the words "Bogey", "Zionist", "Western Media". . . . Who cares about all that crap? Shows that u were waiting to take the convo that route (by the way why are all your posts about Jews, Zionist, conspiracy theories ect---- seems to me like u got a problemo). [size=18pt]Dropping pseudo-intelligent sounding words and making valid arguments are two very seperate things[/size]------ do urself a world of good and try to make the distinctions
Re: Did Ahmadenajahd Denied The Holocaust Or Not? by ElRazur: 3:28pm On Nov 12, 2010
Awwwh pele.  I must be torturing you. I love this.

So moving on, we have now established that Ahmadenajad was on record denying the holocaust a few times. Both in text, and in video. (and in his defence, he issued a statement of denial)

Once you offer anything to counter the above, I will come around add something. What a child!
Re: Did Ahmadenajahd Denied The Holocaust Or Not? by vedaxcool(m): 3:34pm On Nov 12, 2010
bk.babe97y (m)

Will you disprove my statement or not, before blaming the bogey media and western world, plus the Zionist regime.

Before you side track the point, it is this ----> The laws of Saudi are fashioned mostly on what is in the Quran (or Islamic if you want). Please disprove this or shut up.

Lemme start the insults:Youre an imbeci*le! Monkey aszz negro! Bogey media and Western World, huh? oh, plus the zionist regime??! Foo[/b]l!

What point am I trying to "side-track" on? Can you read, u irredeemable irritant? You said the Saudis based their laws on the Quran--- DID I DISPROVE YOUR ALLEGATIONS, YOU BEAST? All I said was the constitution/laws of this country are also based/formatted on the teachings of the Bible. Instead of calming down and reading what I wrote all u did was start foaming at the mouth, spewing venom like a rabid raccoon!

[size=18pt][b] I've read your postings in the past and ure as much a fanatical extremist as those u criticize! Next time, read and comprehend before coming at me: I dont suffer fools lightly!
[/size]

True talk, words that should make the Fanatic regret being fanatical.
Re: Did Ahmadenajahd Denied The Holocaust Or Not? by ElRazur: 3:45pm On Nov 12, 2010
I love this.

Seeing that you have nothing worthwhile to add, you will at least go away this time knowing that Ahmadenajahd DID denied the holocaust. So next time, you won't be posting misconceptions and inaccuracies on here.

In the mean time, it is good to see that you've been cut down to size and now stuck in a "copy and paste" mode.

Carry on. I will be watching from here for now.
Re: Did Ahmadenajahd Denied The Holocaust Or Not? by vedaxcool(m): 10:55am On Nov 13, 2010
vedaxcool:

bk.babe97y (m)

Lemme start the insults:Youre an imbeci*le! Monkey aszz negro! Bogey media and Western World, huh? oh, plus the zionist regime??! Foo[/b]l!

[size=18pt][b] I've read your postings in the past and ure as much a fanatical extremist as those u criticize! Next time, read and comprehend before coming at me: I dont suffer fools lightly!
[/size]

True talk, words that should make the Fanatic regret being fanatical.
Re: Did Ahmadenajahd Denied The Holocaust Or Not? by vedaxcool(m): 11:01am On Nov 13, 2010
Ikomi (m)

Re: Barack Obama Suffers Another Defeat As He Is Knocked Off Forbes Power Top Sp
« #9 on: November 09, 2010, 12:41 PM »

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quote from: ElRazur on November 08, 2010, 07:42 PM
Don't be daft. I am saying media can give people a wrong perception and hence sway or influence their views/opinion.

[size=18pt]The same media you were willing to die for to proof what they say even though you have no well grounded knowledge of the issues you argue about.

Thats in the case of Almadin, if you get my drift.

Double tongues, by their words you shall know them.
[/size]

Ikomi (m)

Re: Barack Obama Suffers Another Defeat As He Is Knocked Off Forbes Power Top Sp
« #12 on: November 09, 2010, 05:36 PM »

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quote from: ElRazur on November 09, 2010, 03:59 PM
Ikomi, my argument with you as per Ahmadenajad was that he denied the Holocaust. This is a fact, anyone with half a brain knows this. To say otherwise is just not true. The media do not make up this denial. He was filmed and on record deny the holocaust. Period.

Be my guest if you want to go through this again. But we all know, as usual you won't have anything worthy to add than to beat around the bush without providing further any valid proof.

Quote from: ElRazur on November 08, 2010, 07:42 PM
Don't be daft. I am saying media can give people a wrong perception and hence sway or influence their views/opinion.

Unfortunately I don't have the time to go on a merry go round with a double tongued, cheap steak.

(1) (Reply)

Tripoli Buries Dead As Battle Toll Emerges / American Extremist Groups Commit The Most Terror Attacks / Breaking News: Munich Under Terror Attack

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.