Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,019 members, 7,806,986 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:13 AM

The Great Shepherd And His Flock. Are you one of them? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Great Shepherd And His Flock. Are you one of them? (306 Views)

Villagers Flock To Worship 5-Legged Mutant Cow In Thailand (Pictures) / Eagles Fly Alone. Pigeons Flock Together. / Bishop Simeon Okah Bans Members Without PVC From Flock Of Christ Mission, Warri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Great Shepherd And His Flock. Are you one of them? by elated177: 11:09am On Oct 19, 2019
El Elohe Yahshrael!

Matt 7:21-23 Not everyone who says to me, "Master, Master," will enter the kingdom of heaven, but only the one who does the will of my Father who is in heaven. Many will say to me on that day, "Master, Master, did we not prophesy in your name and in your name drive out demons and in your name perform many miracles?" Then I will tell them plainly, "I never knew you. Away from me, you evildoers!"

John 10:14-15 I am the good shepherd; I know my sheep and my sheep know me - just as the Father knows me and I know the Father - and I lay down my life for the sheep.

John 10:27-30 My sheep listen to my voice; I know them, and they follow me. I give them eternal life, and they shall never perish; no one will snatch them out of my hand. My Father, who has given them to me, is greater than all; no one can snatch them out of my Father's hand. I and the Father are one.

Any one who has Yahushua the Messiah as his/her shepherd will not murder, commit sexual immorality, steal, slander anyone or covet.

Anyone whose shepherd Yahushua the Messiah is, will not worship any other god/elohim apart from or besides YHVH El Shaddai. Such person - man, woman, boy or girl - will keep the Sabbath of YHVH Almighty and, without any iota of ambiguity, honor his/her parents.

Any parent who obeys, listens and follows the Chief Shepherd, Yahushua the Messiah, will certainly not sell his/her son or daughter to prostitution - be it homosexuality or heterosexuality - but will work hard to provide for and take proper care of his/her children.

Anyone who has Yahushua the Messiah as his/her Shepherd, will desire to know and use his Name, since his Name is also the Father's Name.

If you claim to be the sheep of the Great Shepherd, Yahushua the Messiah, do you hear his voice? When you hear his voice, can you recognize it? If you do not hear and recognize his voice, then you cannot really be his sheep. See:

John 10:26-27 but you do not believe because you are not my sheep. My sheep listen to my voice; I know them, and they follow me.

Every shepherd leads, guards and guides his flock. Every sheep obeys, listens and follows his/her shepherd.

Yahushua the Messiah is the Great Shepherd. He is the embodiment of the Ten Commandments of the Father, YHVH Almighty. Yahushua the Messiah is the complete Word of YHVH Almighty, the Father in heaven. No one can claim to be the sheep of the Great Shepherd and not be guarded and guided by his voice. Again, see John 10:26-27.

The voice of Yahushua the Messiah, the Great Shepherd, will never say anything contrary to what he has already said from the beginning - obedience to the Ten Commandments of his Father - our Father. Everything written in the sixty-six books - which we are familiar with - and any other book outside the sixty-six books - which we may or may not be familiar with - hangs on the Ten Commandments and strict and complete obedience to them. How so? See:

Genesis 18:19 For I have chosen him, so that he will direct his children and his household after him to keep the way of YHVH by doing what is right and just, so that YHVH will bring about for Abraham what he has promised him.

Deut 4:39-40 Acknowledge and take to heart this day that YHVH is Elohim in heaven above and on the earth below. There is no other. Keep his decrees and commands, which I am giving you today, so that it may go well with you and your children after you and that you may live long in the land YHVH your Elohim gives you for all time.

Isaiah 8:20 Consult Elohim's instruction and the testimony of warning. If anyone does not speak according this word, they have no light of dawn.

Isaiah 30:21 Whether you turn to right or to the left, your ears will hear a voice behind you, saying, 'This is the way; walk in it.'

Jer 6:16 This is what YHVH says: 'Stand at the crossroads and look; ask for the ancient paths, ask where the good way is, and walk in it, and you will find rest for your souls. But you said, "We will not walk in it." '

1 John 1:1-3 That which was from the beginning, which we have heard, which we have seen with our eyes, which we have looked at and our hands have touched - this we proclaim concerning the Word of life. The life appeared; we have seen it and testify to it, and we proclaim to you the eternal life, which was with the Father and has appeared to us. We proclaim to you what we have seen and heard, so that you also may have fellowship with us. And our fellowship is with the Father and with his Son, Yahushua the Messiah.

Anyone who believes the contrary is just delusional. Anyone who has been or is being taught otherwise has been or is being simply and outrightly deluded.

El Elohe Yahshrael! Hallelu Yah!
Re: The Great Shepherd And His Flock. Are you one of them? by elated177: 11:23am On Oct 19, 2019
May our Father in heaven continue to help us obey his Ten Commandments - Yahushua the Messiah.

May Yahushua the Messiah, our Great Shepherd, continue to lead, guide and guard us, his sheep.

May we, the sheep of the Chief Shepherd, continue to obey, listen, follow and recognize his voice.

Eternal life hangs on this.
Re: The Great Shepherd And His Flock. Are you one of them? by elated177: 5:29pm On Nov 07, 2019
You are the light of the world. Shine! Obedience to the Ten Commandments of YHVH Almighty is the only fuel you need to keep shining.
Re: The Great Shepherd And His Flock. Are you one of them? by elated177: 10:30am On Nov 16, 2019
When it comes to obedience to the Ten Commandments of the Father, lawless people are quick to quote this portion of the Scriptures - albeit out of context - "our righteous acts are like filthy rags."

When it comes to offering, seed-sowing, tithing, everything that has to do with money, they never remember the same Scripture.

Why?

Could it is because they are in it for the money and don't have regard for the Commandments of YHVH Almighty?

Could these lawless people explain this Scripture?

Rev 19:8 Fine linen, bright and clean, was given her to wear. (Fine linen stands for the righteous acts of YHVH's holy people.)

Away from me you who practise lawlessness.
Re: The Great Shepherd And His Flock. Are you one of them? by elated177: 12:09pm On Nov 16, 2023
Apt.
Re: The Great Shepherd And His Flock. Are you one of them? by elated177: 12:33pm On Jan 02
True.

(1) (Reply)

Destruction And Confusion In The Kingdom Of Darkness / Was It True That King Of Saudi Arabia Bowed To President Buhari? / Pentecostals And Enquiry Into Witchcraft

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.