Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,245 members, 7,807,827 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:07 PM

Gazzuzz And Smartchoiice Signed Peace Agreement 19/10/19 - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Gazzuzz And Smartchoiice Signed Peace Agreement 19/10/19 (3535 Views)

CNG Cars Are Safer Than Petrol Cars - Gazzuzz / Gazzuzz: Dubious, Insultive And An Arrogant Being / So Gazzuzz And Radautoworks Refused To Do Seasons Bonus This Year? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gazzuzz And Smartchoiice Signed Peace Agreement 19/10/19 by GAZZUZZ(m): 11:46am On Oct 19, 2019
#Cyberpeace

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gazzuzz And Smartchoiice Signed Peace Agreement 19/10/19 by Mayor555(m): 11:50am On Oct 19, 2019
Beautiful

But today is 19th

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gazzuzz And Smartchoiice Signed Peace Agreement 19/10/19 by Nobody: 11:55am On Oct 19, 2019
I am NOT part of any Cyberpeace pact. With dipo keeping up with his deviant tendencies. Gazzuzz you want cyberpeace call your lapdog to order!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gazzuzz And Smartchoiice Signed Peace Agreement 19/10/19 by Mayor555(m): 11:57am On Oct 19, 2019
Smartchoiice, if I do pass myself yesterday, I'm very sorry sir....
Please forgive me
Re: Gazzuzz And Smartchoiice Signed Peace Agreement 19/10/19 by Eternitymedia88: 12:37pm On Oct 19, 2019
Keenly observing....
Re: Gazzuzz And Smartchoiice Signed Peace Agreement 19/10/19 by dannybrasky(m): 1:26pm On Oct 19, 2019
grin
Re: Gazzuzz And Smartchoiice Signed Peace Agreement 19/10/19 by dannybrasky(m): 1:30pm On Oct 19, 2019
diportivo:
grin grin

snake plus devil

eti ya werey grin

cartalk has been too dull lately

make una fight pls angry
E be like say u no won come Abuja again? Unless u won use helicopter from Nnamdi azikiwe airport enter town. Cos them go send u back from city gate. Alaye be careful grin grin

Re: Gazzuzz And Smartchoiice Signed Peace Agreement 19/10/19 by oride: 1:35pm On Oct 19, 2019
Which Kain one be this?
Re: Gazzuzz And Smartchoiice Signed Peace Agreement 19/10/19 by uboma(m): 2:29pm On Oct 19, 2019
What a thread!
Re: Gazzuzz And Smartchoiice Signed Peace Agreement 19/10/19 by kuss: 2:58pm On Oct 19, 2019
Hope it's not a peace accord like that of those 2 characters in that popular children's cartoon

What's is the title again ...
Re: Gazzuzz And Smartchoiice Signed Peace Agreement 19/10/19 by mammanbawa: 4:26pm On Oct 19, 2019
Lmaooo

Re: Gazzuzz And Smartchoiice Signed Peace Agreement 19/10/19 by Eddee(m): 5:01pm On Oct 19, 2019
grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gazzuzz And Smartchoiice Signed Peace Agreement 19/10/19 by Inception(m): 5:08pm On Oct 19, 2019
grin grin grin

How long will this peace last?

5 Likes

Re: Gazzuzz And Smartchoiice Signed Peace Agreement 19/10/19 by luvinhubby(m): 10:20pm On Oct 19, 2019
kuss:
Hope it's not a peace accord like that of those 2 characters in that popular children's cartoon

"Gazzuz & Smartchoice" grin
Re: Gazzuzz And Smartchoiice Signed Peace Agreement 19/10/19 by chosen124: 3:03pm On Oct 20, 2019
kuss:

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gazzuzz And Smartchoiice Signed Peace Agreement 19/10/19 by uboma(m): 3:12pm On Oct 20, 2019
Inception:
grin grin grin

How long will this peace last?

Good question.
Re: Gazzuzz And Smartchoiice Signed Peace Agreement 19/10/19 by Octopusssy(f): 3:27pm On Oct 20, 2019
Smartchoiice:
cool
Cyberpeace or not, I still think you're an insufferable troll with some serious offline issues.

Mister Gazzuzz, I'm willing to bet you some money that this so-called peace is tenuous and temporary.
Re: Gazzuzz And Smartchoiice Signed Peace Agreement 19/10/19 by Nobody: 3:30pm On Oct 20, 2019
Octopusssy:

Cyberpeace or not, I still think you're an insufferable troll with some serious offline issues.

Mister Gazzuzz, I'm willing to bet you some money that this so-called peace is tenuous and temporary.
Really.... Why should your opinion be of interest or significance? You overrate your existence.

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Gazzuzz And Smartchoiice Signed Peace Agreement 19/10/19 by Octopusssy(f): 3:35pm On Oct 20, 2019
Smartchoiice:
I am NOT part of any Cyberpeace pact. With dipo keeping up with his deviant tendencies. Gazzuzz you want cyberpeace call your lapdog to order!
I had not even finished typing when he proved me right. Smh
Re: Gazzuzz And Smartchoiice Signed Peace Agreement 19/10/19 by Octopusssy(f): 3:38pm On Oct 20, 2019
Smartchoiice:

Really.... Why should your opinion be of interest or significance? You overrate your existence.
Its actually the opinion of a vast majority of users in this section. Your obsession with Gazzuzz perilously dances near the edges of mania.

Log out and concentrate on making your life better. You are constituting nuisance.
Re: Gazzuzz And Smartchoiice Signed Peace Agreement 19/10/19 by dannybrasky(m): 3:40pm On Oct 20, 2019
Smartchoiice:
Smartchoice,I believe diportivo has a mind of his own,he is a man! If you have a problem with dipor,face him squarely.
The best Gazzuzz can do is reaching out to you for peace already,gazzuzz is Gazzuzz,diportivo is diportivo.

Cyber peace always.
Re: Gazzuzz And Smartchoiice Signed Peace Agreement 19/10/19 by Nobody: 3:44pm On Oct 20, 2019
dannybrasky:

Smartchoice,I believe diportivo has a mind of his own,he is a man! If you have a problem with dipor,face him squarely.
The best Gazzuzz can do is reaching out to you for peace already,gazzuzz is Gazzuzz,diportivo is diportivo.

Cyber peace always.
I really have nothing against gazzuzz... when he did the deed I told him. He probably believed he was right. But he now knows otherwise... Hell yeah, dipo is his lapdog. He's got the responsibility of calling him to order. He who comes to equity must come with clean hands.
Re: Gazzuzz And Smartchoiice Signed Peace Agreement 19/10/19 by GAZZUZZ(m): 3:45pm On Oct 20, 2019
Octopusssy:

come let us talk outside
Re: Gazzuzz And Smartchoiice Signed Peace Agreement 19/10/19 by Nobody: 3:45pm On Oct 20, 2019
Octopusssy:

Its actually the opinion of a vast majority of users in this section. Your obsession with Gazzuzz perilously dances near the edges of mania.

Log out and concentrate on making your life better. You are constituting nuisance.
Take care of your eight pussies. Let men jawjaw now run along...
Re: Gazzuzz And Smartchoiice Signed Peace Agreement 19/10/19 by Octopusssy(f): 3:50pm On Oct 20, 2019
GAZZUZZ:

come let us talk outside
Okay sir.
Re: Gazzuzz And Smartchoiice Signed Peace Agreement 19/10/19 by Nobody: 3:52pm On Oct 20, 2019
Yawns....

Re: Gazzuzz And Smartchoiice Signed Peace Agreement 19/10/19 by Octopusssy(f): 3:53pm On Oct 20, 2019
Smartchoiice:

Take care of your eight pussies. Let men jawjaw now run along...

Re: Gazzuzz And Smartchoiice Signed Peace Agreement 19/10/19 by Nobody: 3:55pm On Oct 20, 2019
Smartchoiice:
Yawns....
Re: Gazzuzz And Smartchoiice Signed Peace Agreement 19/10/19 by dannybrasky(m): 3:58pm On Oct 20, 2019
Smartchoiice:

I really have nothing against gazzuzz... when he did the deed I told him. He probably believed he was right. But he now knows otherwise... Hell yeah, dipo is his lapdog. He's got the responsibility of calling him to order. He who comes to equity must come with clean hands.

I do understand where you are coming from. 90% of people who saw this thread are cool with it. And we have a few percent who believes it wouldn't see the light of day. (Pointing out,u wouldn't make it work).
Diportivo is a man not a boy,with a mind of his own,and I wouldn't know if you guys have a history unless someone sheds more light on it. Then we can take it a step further.
Re: Gazzuzz And Smartchoiice Signed Peace Agreement 19/10/19 by dannybrasky(m): 4:01pm On Oct 20, 2019
We need to appease the gods with burnt offering grin

Diportivo / smartchoice abeg e don do!!

Re: Gazzuzz And Smartchoiice Signed Peace Agreement 19/10/19 by diportivo: 4:02pm On Oct 20, 2019
dannybrasky:

I do understand where you are coming from. 90% of people who saw this thread are cool with it. And we have a few percent who believes it wouldn't see the light of day. (Pointing out,u wouldn't make it work).
Diportivo is a man not a boy,with a mind of his own,and I wouldn't know if you guys have a history unless someone sheds more light on it. Then we can take it a step further.

me and tunde get history......online and offline

that hes mad is general knowledge.....why hes furious at being labelled who he is is what I dont know undecided

away from that,theres usually peace whenever hes too busy to log in cheesy

if we want full peace on autos and cartalk sections,let's ban his IP.......atleast,till he moves abroad tongue

see now,dey av come to fight him from anoda section

cause-trouble lomo grin grin

3 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Issues With My Ride After Fixing. / Pls What's The Meaning Of CE/LE? / Volkswagen Beetle Restoration

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.