Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,501 members, 7,808,848 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:53 PM

Photos From The Burial Of Stanley Nwabia TheRealMrStan - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Photos From The Burial Of Stanley Nwabia TheRealMrStan (41334 Views)

Burial Of Rev. Sister Angela Arhona Egbikuadje: US Embassy Denies Siblings Visa / Photos From The Burial Of Cyrus Nunieh / Boxers Hired To Fight At The Burial Of A Boxer In South Africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos From The Burial Of Stanley Nwabia TheRealMrStan by TonyeBarcanista(m): 1:07pm On Oct 19, 2019
The new media work and indeed youth across the political divide in a sober mood bid farewell to a fallen hero, brother in the struggle, new media Icon, father and husband, late Mr Stanley Nwabia in His Home town.

The journey began at the early hours of Saturday 19th Oct. 2019 where his body left the Aladinma hospital Owerri to his home town, Umuokparafor, Umunoha, Mbaitolu LGA, Imo State (Louis Nwabia Compound; by Oriamigbe Market).

In his village, it was obvious a gem has bowed to the limitations of man and mourning crowd drenched in tears and wailing on mothers.

It was followed by a Requiem Mass at St Paul’s Catholic Church, Umuokparafor at about 10 am.

His body was laid to rest in his compound.

Notable faces at the event were; PDP National executives, Barr Anthony Ehilebo(Director, New Media, PDP), Hon Izuchukwu Akwarandu(SA New Media to the Imo State Governor), Members of the Imo state New Media Center, Members of the PDP New Media Directorate, and many others to mention but a few.

These are some images from the event:

2 Likes

Re: Photos From The Burial Of Stanley Nwabia TheRealMrStan by TonyeBarcanista(m): 1:11pm On Oct 19, 2019
#RIPStanleyNwabia

7 Likes

Re: Photos From The Burial Of Stanley Nwabia TheRealMrStan by TonyeBarcanista(m): 1:13pm On Oct 19, 2019
RIP STANLEY

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos From The Burial Of Stanley Nwabia TheRealMrStan by TonyeBarcanista(m): 1:17pm On Oct 19, 2019
My humble self (white long sleeve) with the SA Media to Governor Ihedioha and Director, PDP Digital Media Team at my right and left respectively

10 Likes

Re: Photos From The Burial Of Stanley Nwabia TheRealMrStan by rheether(f): 1:18pm On Oct 19, 2019
Give him some respect. Why bury him in a flooded grave?

76 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photos From The Burial Of Stanley Nwabia TheRealMrStan by TonyeBarcanista(m): 1:20pm On Oct 19, 2019
rheether:
Give him some respect. Why bury him in a flooded grave?
Bros na the family compound and rain de fall

206 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photos From The Burial Of Stanley Nwabia TheRealMrStan by SarkinYarki: 1:20pm On Oct 19, 2019
RIP sir

1 Like

Re: Photos From The Burial Of Stanley Nwabia TheRealMrStan by Mightyhaiz: 1:22pm On Oct 19, 2019
Rip Mr Nwabia

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photos From The Burial Of Stanley Nwabia TheRealMrStan by TonyeBarcanista(m): 1:22pm On Oct 19, 2019
This world is indeed a small world!

44 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Photos From The Burial Of Stanley Nwabia TheRealMrStan by Nobody: 1:25pm On Oct 19, 2019
RIP Mr Nwabia

3 Likes

Re: Photos From The Burial Of Stanley Nwabia TheRealMrStan by Ojiofor: 1:26pm On Oct 19, 2019
RIP Stanley.

3 Likes

Re: Photos From The Burial Of Stanley Nwabia TheRealMrStan by Penaldo: 1:27pm On Oct 19, 2019
RIP Stanley

2 Likes

Re: Photos From The Burial Of Stanley Nwabia TheRealMrStan by TooMuchStuff: 1:54pm On Oct 19, 2019
Fare thee well, Stanley....!

13 Likes

Re: Photos From The Burial Of Stanley Nwabia TheRealMrStan by ProWalker: 2:00pm On Oct 19, 2019
PDP abandoned this guy in his time of need when he was sick and in death.

RIP Stanley

10 Likes

Re: Photos From The Burial Of Stanley Nwabia TheRealMrStan by Rubbystar: 2:08pm On Oct 19, 2019
RIP Stanley. May God keep and protect your lovely wife, children and loved ones you left behind.

33 Likes

Re: Photos From The Burial Of Stanley Nwabia TheRealMrStan by TonyeBarcanista(m): 2:17pm On Oct 19, 2019
ProWalker:
PDP abandoned this guy in his time of need when he was sick and in death.

RIP Stanley
He was never abandoned

75 Likes

Re: Photos From The Burial Of Stanley Nwabia TheRealMrStan by TonyeBarcanista(m): 2:20pm On Oct 19, 2019
Rubbystar:
RIP Stanley. May God keep and protect your lovely wife, children and loved ones you left behind.
Amen

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photos From The Burial Of Stanley Nwabia TheRealMrStan by Katier00(f): 2:30pm On Oct 19, 2019
This world is not our home, we are just passing by

40 Likes

Re: Photos From The Burial Of Stanley Nwabia TheRealMrStan by ProWalker: 2:56pm On Oct 19, 2019
TonyeBarcanista:
He was never abandoned

As we can see

4 Likes

Re: Photos From The Burial Of Stanley Nwabia TheRealMrStan by DIKEnaWAR: 3:04pm On Oct 19, 2019
This life has no meaning.

RIP Stanley Nwabia.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photos From The Burial Of Stanley Nwabia TheRealMrStan by Bighead9: 3:12pm On Oct 19, 2019
RIP Bro

74 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photos From The Burial Of Stanley Nwabia TheRealMrStan by Beremx(f): 3:20pm On Oct 19, 2019
I remember his moderating days on nairaland where he do posts boring topics and nairaland members complained. He was a moderator for a little while before Lalasticlala came on board.

Rest in peace dear. My condolences to your family.

Barcanista, I sight you on white shirt.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photos From The Burial Of Stanley Nwabia TheRealMrStan by unclefresh(m): 3:59pm On Oct 19, 2019
Rip Stan duo you blocked me on twitter for reason I dont know , may your soul rest in peace

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos From The Burial Of Stanley Nwabia TheRealMrStan by helinues: 4:01pm On Oct 19, 2019
Rip Stanley

@ Tonye, too much respect for attending the burial.. God bless

39 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Photos From The Burial Of Stanley Nwabia TheRealMrStan by seunmsg(m): 4:04pm On Oct 19, 2019
RIP Stanley.

5 Likes

Re: Photos From The Burial Of Stanley Nwabia TheRealMrStan by Nobody: 4:15pm On Oct 19, 2019
This world is filled with too much pain.
While we remember a Nairalander another Nairalander is being laid to rest ;o

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos From The Burial Of Stanley Nwabia TheRealMrStan by Penaldo: 5:43pm On Oct 19, 2019
Beremx:
I remember his moderating days on nairaland where he do posts boring topics and nairaland members complained. He was a moderator for a little while before Lalasticlala came on board.

Rest in peace dear. My condolences to your family.

Barcanista, I sight you on white shirt.
Sis Berem, thanks o.

Where you de?

1 Like

Re: Photos From The Burial Of Stanley Nwabia TheRealMrStan by Johnnyessence(m): 5:49pm On Oct 19, 2019
May his gentle soul rest in perfect peace. Adieu
Re: Photos From The Burial Of Stanley Nwabia TheRealMrStan by Nicklaus619(m): 6:20pm On Oct 19, 2019
Chai RIP sir, this is one of the realest nigga I have come across, he is no supporter of nonsense and injustice, never afraid to speak up, he is one of the political analyst that talks with facts and figures u can't argue with, lastly he was like a night mare to bad governance. Chai RIP odogwu , see u again in the last day bro embarassed cry

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos From The Burial Of Stanley Nwabia TheRealMrStan by sbashir10(m): 6:24pm On Oct 19, 2019
May his gentle soul rest in perfect peace!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos From The Burial Of Stanley Nwabia TheRealMrStan by Slawormir: 6:33pm On Oct 19, 2019
Rest in peace real niggarrr

1 Like

Re: Photos From The Burial Of Stanley Nwabia TheRealMrStan by Gudguyz(m): 6:34pm On Oct 19, 2019
Feeling sad!!!!

Put end to sudden power cut.Call & What's app Sunmax Solar & Electronics shop.Kindly Check my Profile.Thanks

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Lulu Jemima, Ugandan Lady Gets Married To Herself (Photos) / Couple Stuns At Their Wedding Introduction In Ibadan / Funny Dance Moves Of A Groom At His Wedding That Got Guests Laughing (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.