Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,874 members, 7,806,497 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 05:22 PM

D'banj Enjoys A Stroll With His Newborn Baby - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / D'banj Enjoys A Stroll With His Newborn Baby (51364 Views)

Rihanna Is Pregnant, Debuts Baby Bump On Stroll With Boyfriend A$AP Rocky / Nina And Miracle Are Back Together, Spotted Taking A Stroll At The Beach (video) / Daddy Duties: Paul Okoye Takes His Twins, Son For A Stroll In Adorable Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: D'banj Enjoys A Stroll With His Newborn Baby by BBBmall25: 7:09pm On Oct 19, 2019
Officialgarri:
No wahala
My Nigga... Mek Him Dey Careful True-True Bf Village Pupis Conclude Him Mata. Very Funny Bro
Re: D'banj Enjoys A Stroll With His Newborn Baby by YoungBlackRico(m): 7:28pm On Oct 19, 2019
Kwamecron:
Bangalee, I hail ooh...

The Agbo strong �� oh
Koko master.
Mensa of Ghana.

Congratulations �
niqqa wtf? This is a pierced cit
Re: D'banj Enjoys A Stroll With His Newborn Baby by YoungBlackRico(m): 7:28pm On Oct 19, 2019
Kwamecron:
Bangalee, I hail ooh...

The Agbo strong �� oh
Koko master.
Mensa of Ghana.

Congratulations �
niqqa wtf? This is a pierced cit
Re: D'banj Enjoys A Stroll With His Newborn Baby by BBBmall25: 7:34pm On Oct 19, 2019
deepwater:

I rebuke you in the name of God
Shut Up! The Guy Used Sacarsm To Pass Important Message About Showing The Young Chap Off Befor Village People Start Reasoning On His Mata Like D Last One. Na Only U Knw God?
Re: D'banj Enjoys A Stroll With His Newborn Baby by HIPROFILE(m): 7:39pm On Oct 19, 2019
Roon9:
Thank God for him. Dbanj is a strong man indeed. Affliction shall never rise again in his family

AMEN!
Re: D'banj Enjoys A Stroll With His Newborn Baby by webngnews: 7:40pm On Oct 19, 2019
Hmmmm
Re: D'banj Enjoys A Stroll With His Newborn Baby by Burgerlomo: 7:42pm On Oct 19, 2019
Congratulations cool
Re: D'banj Enjoys A Stroll With His Newborn Baby by Lamanii22(f): 8:17pm On Oct 19, 2019
Roon9:
Thank God for him. Dbanj is a strong man indeed. Affliction shall never rise again in his family

Amin Jesu!!!
Re: D'banj Enjoys A Stroll With His Newborn Baby by miniziter(m): 8:32pm On Oct 19, 2019
Is that not mtn lumous inverter
Re: D'banj Enjoys A Stroll With His Newborn Baby by lovecando: 8:57pm On Oct 19, 2019
Happy 4u banga .....but am I the only one seeing yellow ?
Re: D'banj Enjoys A Stroll With His Newborn Baby by iswallker(m): 9:37pm On Oct 19, 2019
daddytime:
Wow...congrats Bangalee....

Apply the lessons learned from the previous.

God knows best, and everything happens for a reason.

I rejoice with you bro

Everything happens for a reason..

Thsts why Africa is in this pathetic state..

Whites are seeing the things they planned for - blacks are accepting the things that happen as happening for a reason...

sad sad

No one keeps a toddler near swimming pools.. They go and marry beauty whem they should be looking for manners..
Re: D'banj Enjoys A Stroll With His Newborn Baby by jaxxy(m): 9:55pm On Oct 19, 2019
Dbanj is a happy soul. Glad his joy is restored.
Re: D'banj Enjoys A Stroll With His Newborn Baby by JamesBond008(m): 9:56pm On Oct 19, 2019
Officialgarri:
No wahala

Hahahahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahahaha

You guys can very very very very very crazy shaa
Re: D'banj Enjoys A Stroll With His Newborn Baby by JamesBond008(m): 9:58pm On Oct 19, 2019
deepwater:

I rebuke you in the name of God

Amen!!!!!!!
Re: D'banj Enjoys A Stroll With His Newborn Baby by chuggy(m): 9:59pm On Oct 19, 2019
Officialgarri:
No wahala
hahaha
Re: D'banj Enjoys A Stroll With His Newborn Baby by Ratello: 12:00am On Oct 20, 2019
Officialgarri:
No wahala

I swear down you don kolo finish grin cheesy grin cheesy grin
Re: D'banj Enjoys A Stroll With His Newborn Baby by Powersurge: 8:58am On Oct 20, 2019
Officialgarri:
No wahala

You no just well.

I like keeping everything that is personal to me off social media. not because of any ominous stuff like you are insinuating here though. But I don't just like my shit been published.

Re: D'banj Enjoys A Stroll With His Newborn Baby by Aboks(m): 11:09am On Oct 20, 2019
another sacrifice loading
Re: D'banj Enjoys A Stroll With His Newborn Baby by CaptainMitch: 3:30pm On Oct 22, 2019
This your picture too funny
Officialgarri:
No wahala

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nadia Buari, Her Baby Daddy & Their Twins Step Out For Father’s Day / Tiwa Savage And Korede Bello Inside Studio (see Here) / Miracle Ikechukwu Igbokwe: Nina & I Had Sex On TV - BBNaija Winner Admits

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.