Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,377 members, 7,808,337 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:30 AM

Ghana Trade Union Vote To Ban Made-in-nigeria Products Following Border Closure - Politics (32) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ghana Trade Union Vote To Ban Made-in-nigeria Products Following Border Closure (63145 Views)

Ghana Needs Nigeria More Than They Need Us ....Ghana Trade Minister / Border Closure: Benin, Niger Economies Under Pressure / Buhari Receives Trade Union Leaders In Aso Rock (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ghana Trade Union Vote To Ban Made-in-nigeria Products Following Border Closure by Iriruaga100(m): 9:19am On Oct 23, 2019
Just30:
this kid thinks kasapreko is some village company like the ones in nigeria

Kasapreko is a village company with no alternative market to sell her goods... They will soon start to downsize...

3 Likes

Re: Ghana Trade Union Vote To Ban Made-in-nigeria Products Following Border Closure by MUMUdom: 9:22am On Oct 23, 2019
What a crappy magg0t like you need is a dirty slap, to reset your dead brain cool stvpidity is tied to the heart of nigerians

pokuasi:
yes, indeed we should give you prior notice cos you have anything meaningful to sell in NIGERIA aside liver damaging alcoholic drinks.. and how stupid can you get by mentioning DANGOTE and a company that produce one hazardous alcoholic drinks that poses health danger to the consumer.. you see how evil minded you Ghanaians are, NIGERIA impact lives in your country by giving you jobs, decent jobs in the banking sector, insurance sector, entertainment and with our different businesses.. ghana in return, send poisonous alcoholic drinks to kill young promising NIGERIANS.. how wicked can these Ghanaians be. We need to shut our borders till they put the dead brain into good use by producing what can impact lives..
Re: Ghana Trade Union Vote To Ban Made-in-nigeria Products Following Border Closure by Iriruaga100(m): 9:22am On Oct 23, 2019
Just30:
Ghana does not compete with stupidly poor countries that continue to rank with Somalia and south sudan

go and compete with your mate poor countries

Ghana's mate should be south Sudan. You all still fund your budget through aid.. A country with one train. Malawi is better than Ghana self.

1 Like

Re: Ghana Trade Union Vote To Ban Made-in-nigeria Products Following Border Closure by drey076(m): 9:23am On Oct 23, 2019
grin grin grin

The border remains closed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ghana Trade Union Vote To Ban Made-in-nigeria Products Following Border Closure by MUMUdom: 9:24am On Oct 23, 2019
Ma guy, just shut up! Is nigeria better than Malawi? Fuckeduppedness nigeria is not even fit to polish Ghana’s shoes. The truth is bitter

Iriruaga100:

Ghana's mate should be south Sudan. You all still fund your budget through aid.. A country with one train. Malawi is better than Ghana self.
Re: Ghana Trade Union Vote To Ban Made-in-nigeria Products Following Border Closure by Iriruaga100(m): 9:27am On Oct 23, 2019
Just30:
where is Ghana owing Nigeria 160 million ?

I guess you dont know the terms to the gas supply contract

go to your NNPC and ask for a copy

dumb kid

Obviously you can read very well but can't really comprehend anything. The stat is there to tell you Ghana is owing us 160 million dollars. Nigeria is just acting the big bro else there will be dumsor

1 Like

Re: Ghana Trade Union Vote To Ban Made-in-nigeria Products Following Border Closure by MUMUdom: 9:28am On Oct 23, 2019
Your certificateless clueless President is leading you mudder fuggerz straight into recession and the fools are hailing him grin food prices are rising grin by December you ediots will be buying rice at 1 million naira for a bag grin grin una no sharp at all grin grin

Iriruaga100:

Kasapreko is a village company with no alternative market to sell her goods... They will soon start to downsize...
Re: Ghana Trade Union Vote To Ban Made-in-nigeria Products Following Border Closure by Iriruaga100(m): 9:33am On Oct 23, 2019
Just30:
grin grin grin grin grin

you need to check the economic growth figures again

Ghana 8%
Nigeria 1% heading back into recession

now who's economy is in limbo

What brings economic growth and development to a country? If businesses are leaving Ghana and indigenous banks are folding up, so were is the growth rate coming from. Cost of doing business in Ghana is the highest in west Africa and you say there is growth? A country that all the foreign franchise and airlines are leaving in droves..
Re: Ghana Trade Union Vote To Ban Made-in-nigeria Products Following Border Closure by MUMUdom: 9:35am On Oct 23, 2019
Hahahaha Ghana is not owing you 160 million dollars. Give me any information in October 2019 saying Ghana is owing you 160 million? If you can prove it, I will personally sign a cheque to you because Poverty in Nigeria is too much ooooh grin eeish, the way nigerians are running to Ghana eeh, it’s just scary grin chai, naija don pakufa. Who wants to live perpetually without light? Abi who wants to be kidnapped? Anything that moves is liable for kidnapping grin even poor farmers in katsina are being kidnapped grin the Abuja Kaduna expressway is now a no go area grin chai

Iriruaga100:

Obviously you can read very well but can't really comprehend anything. The stat is there to tell you Ghana is owing us 160 million dollars. Nigeria is just acting the big bro else there will be dumsor
Re: Ghana Trade Union Vote To Ban Made-in-nigeria Products Following Border Closure by MUMUdom: 9:40am On Oct 23, 2019
Small sense like this, nigerian no get grin Ghana is doing great, economically grin our economy is growing at 8% percent. What’s Nigeria’s economic growth forv2019? Can you remind me? angry grin Ghana received the highest FDI in West Africa for 2018 grin the only sectors growing in Nigeria is kidnapping, corruption, power outages and pr0stitution grin Nigeria is a joke grin

Iriruaga100:

What brings economic growth and development to a country? If businesses are leaving Ghana and indigenous banks are folding up, so were is the growth rate coming from. Cost of doing business in Ghana is the highest in west Africa and you say there is growth? A country that all the foreign franchise and airlines are leaving in droves..
Re: Ghana Trade Union Vote To Ban Made-in-nigeria Products Following Border Closure by ChaosMagus: 11:39am On Oct 23, 2019
CaptainMeks:

Not to the tune of 73.9% for capital expenditure. Face it, your Ghana is a sham

Ok i have heard, in effect all you are saying is you take aid, but not as much as Ghana, right... or to put it metaphorically,
All African country's shit smells but Nigerians shit doesnt smell as much Ghanas
Thank you...

Kindly take a look at this link, read it till the end and tell me what you think.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.dailymail.co.uk/debate/article-2387359/amp/Nigeria-country-corrupt-better-burn-aid-money.html

Look I am not one of those who will jump onto a public forum, defying all reason, bashing and denigrating another country simply becos he perceives a kind of rivalry between his country and another. Both countries are great. Each country performs better than the other in certain aspects.

What Nigeria is doing at the moment is simply setting bad precedence in the subregion and considering the fact that Nigeria is the leader even makes it more inappropriate.

France has dominated so much for so long in the subregion, Nigeria and Ghana by now should be looking at ways to get the other nations especially the francos to see us as their best friends... But how can we do that when you know these actions of yours are seriously going to cause dissent, erode any kind of friendly feeling towards the English speaking countries and then further drive them towards France their master.

There are Nigerian manufacturers who use Ghanaian raw materials for production in Nigeria and then export, just as there are Ghanaian companies who use Nigerian raw materials in production for export.

What you guys are doing is trying to say Nigeria should produce everything, which is not possible. Go ask America whether they produce everything. 60% of coconut consumed by Nigeria comes from Ghana. Similarly 70% of Ghanas onions comes from Nigeria and Niger. So wat happens to these Nigerian exporters who export onion to Ghana.

No smuggler uses an approved route, what your government should have done was look for ways to close the loopholes, strict punishment for corrupt border officials and it could have solved the issue better.

You rule a nation with both mind and muscle. Not muscle alone.

According to the above article 400 billion dollars has been given to Nigeria in the form of aid since independence. Look, Nigeria is great but dont come around acting like you dont need your neighbors.
Re: Ghana Trade Union Vote To Ban Made-in-nigeria Products Following Border Closure by omoharry(f): 12:00pm On Oct 23, 2019
Mkmoney:
So truly we re the GIANT OF AFRICA
A giant ??are you joking ?we are a laughing stock in the community of nations becos we cannot even put our house in order .even small country like Rwanda can achieve basic things for their citizens and they are not making noise.Big for what na?ordinary light, good road,proper education and simple healthcare is now a luxury to ordinary citizens and u are here deceiveing urself that this shithole is a giant of Africa.
Re: Ghana Trade Union Vote To Ban Made-in-nigeria Products Following Border Closure by ChaosMagus: 12:15pm On Oct 23, 2019
Tetehjewels:

Will you shut your dirty lying mouth. Which every home uses LPG in ghana? Till date charcoal pots are in high demand in Accra and so is charcoal supply. Villages in ghana use pit laterines with so many homes not even having designated pit laterines of their own. They rather build community pit laterines where maybe 100 houses can share.

These homes only have dedicated bath enclosures with no roof but no toilets.

The fact that you cannot use 100 cedis to buy anything in Ghana shows how useless your currency is compared to holding 10k naira in your hand and its spending power in Nigeria.

Go to Nigeria with 100 cedis and see if you will not die of starvation by the time they convert your 100 cedis to Naira

Wow so every village in Nigeria uses gas, has water closet, super availability of water, top notch health facilities with super qualified doctors, excellent sanitation etc. I never knew.... Wow.
Re: Ghana Trade Union Vote To Ban Made-in-nigeria Products Following Border Closure by CaptainMeks: 1:16pm On Oct 23, 2019
ChaosMagus:

Ok i have heard, in effect all you are saying is you take aid, but not as much as Ghana, right... or to put it metaphorically,
All African country's shit smells but Nigerians shit doesnt smell as much Ghanas
Thank you...

Kindly take a look at this link, read it till the end and tell me what you think.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.dailymail.co.uk/debate/article-2387359/amp/Nigeria-country-corrupt-better-burn-aid-money.html

Look I am not one of those who will jump onto a public forum, defying all reason, bashing and denigrating another country simply becos he perceives a kind of rivalry between his country and another. Both countries are great. Each country performs better than the other in certain aspects.

What Nigeria is doing at the moment is simply setting bad precedence in the subregion and considering the fact that Nigeria is the leader even makes it more inappropriate.

France has dominated so much for so long in the subregion, Nigeria and Ghana by now should be looking at ways to get the other nations especially the francos to see us as their best friends... But how can we do that when you know these actions of yours are seriously going to cause dissent, erode any kind of friendly feeling towards the English speaking countries and then further drive them towards France their master.

There are Nigerian manufacturers who use Ghanaian raw materials for production in Nigeria and then export, just as there are Ghanaian companies who use Nigerian raw materials in production for export.

What you guys are doing is trying to say Nigeria should produce everything, which is not possible. Go ask America whether they produce everything. 60% of coconut consumed by Nigeria comes from Ghana. Similarly 70% of Ghanas onions comes from Nigeria and Niger. So wat happens to these Nigerian exporters who export onion to Ghana.

No smuggler uses an approved route, what your government should have done was look for ways to close the loopholes, strict punishment for corrupt border officials and it could have solved the issue better.

You rule a nation with both mind and muscle. Not muscle alone.

According to the above article 400 billion dollars has been given to Nigeria in the form of aid since independence. Look, Nigeria is great but dont come around acting like you dont need your neighbors.

If you needed NIGERIA you would not be bad mouthing her in your press and other media daily. Your press speaks about Nigeria more than even your own country and it is a deliberate propaganda your people set in motion all in the attempt at trying to run down the image of Nigeria. You have fancophone countries surrounding you on every side and they hate you because you are more english speaking yet you do not detest them as much as you detest nigeria the only Nation who shares any sort of positive history with you and who speaks English just as you do.

It is high time we focused on us and look inward to make ourselves greater than we are and if i were you, i would show us some respect. Deeper respect than you have ever shown because we hold the key to the prosperity or impoverishment of a lot of the west African countries.

Currently, IMF has thrown their support behind Nigeria regarding the border closure issue and you know why? It is because they know a few countries would face recession due to our decision especially since Nigeria due to its size and population happens to be the destination of a lot of the goods from these countries and our trade with them helps them stay afloat. They know these countries would soon need more help from IMF and they are ready to enslave those countries to more debt.

My Government is doing the right thing and i hope they keep the borders closed for another 10 years so we can grow even more in self reliance and truly be the China of Africa same way China is to the world.

We cannot have the strength of population and then a country as small as Benin republic would be the 5th largest importer of Rice in the world which ends up in Nigeria via smuggling. If the tables were turned we know how much that would be to our economy. We can produce our own rice among other things and this is what we will do.

And as for Ghanaians, our seaports and freight services are not closed, its just the land. Pass your goods to us via these means and pay the duties attached and you are good. All this noise of yours is simply because a lot of your people want to avoid paying these duties when you pass through land.

You leech off us and yet want us to pamper you? No way. Leech off yourselves.

4 Likes

Re: Ghana Trade Union Vote To Ban Made-in-nigeria Products Following Border Closure by ChaosMagus: 1:24pm On Oct 23, 2019
Area4Area:
India is the largest producer of rice and same time second largest importer because of her population, China is the second largest producer but the largest importer.
We use what we produce unlike Ghana that exports everything and would still import everything.
Population is power and Nigeria has it

Stop deceiving yourself,

If India can be colonised by England a nation with a population that is 100 times less than it, then it should tell you population is not always power. Even though when used very well it can be an advantage.

I rather lead a country of 100 thousand with 5000 scientists, 10000 engineers, 5000 tech guys, 20 thousand professors etc etc. Than lead a country that is 1 million and 500 thousand are beggars, 200 thousand criminals etc. Just saying
Re: Ghana Trade Union Vote To Ban Made-in-nigeria Products Following Border Closure by pokuasi: 2:41pm On Oct 23, 2019
MUMUdom:
What a crappy magg0t like you need is a dirty slap, to reset your dead brain cool stvpidity is tied to the heart of nigerians

typical of a Ghanaian with no real balls, a GHANA man who is a certified e warrior hiding under his bed typing poo.. a Ghanaian who i can talk sh'it to and tell him to shut the Bleep up in his own country.. little liver ghana I bully all the time even in aayalolo bus.. you can only slap me on the Cyber space and am not surprised, after all, you're a Ghanaian

1 Like

Re: Ghana Trade Union Vote To Ban Made-in-nigeria Products Following Border Closure by ChaosMagus: 3:08pm On Oct 23, 2019
CaptainMeks:

If you needed NIGERIA you would not be bad mouthing her in your press and other media daily. Your press speaks about Nigeria more than even your own country and it is a deliberate propaganda your people set in motion all in the attempt at trying to run down the image of Nigeria. You have fancophone countries surrounding you on every side and they hate you because you are more english speaking yet you do not detest them as much as you detest nigeria the only Nation who shares any sort of positive history with you and who speaks English just as you do.

It is high time we focused on us and look inward to make ourselves greater than we are and if i were you, i would show us some respect. Deeper respect than you have ever shown because we hold the key to the prosperity or impoverishment of a lot of the west African countries.

Currently, IMF has thrown their support behind Nigeria regarding the border closure issue and you know why? It is because they know a few countries would face recession due to our decision especially since Nigeria due to its size and population happens to be the destination of a lot of the goods from these countries and our trade with them helps them stay afloat. They know these countries would soon need more help from IMF and they are ready to enslave those countries to more debt.

My Government is doing the right thing and i hope they keep the borders closed for another 10 years so we can grow even more in self reliance and truly be the China of Africa same way China is to the world.

We cannot have the strength of population and then a country as small as Benin republic would be the 5th largest importer of Rice in the world which ends up in Nigeria via smuggling. If the tables were turned we know how much that would be to our economy. We can produce our own rice among other things and this is what we will do.

And as for Ghanaians, our seaports and freight services are not closed, its just the land. Pass your goods to us via these means and pay the duties attached and you are good. All this noise of yours is simply because a lot of your people want to avoid paying these duties when you pass through land.

You leech off us and yet want us to pamper you? No way. Leech off yourselves.

Hahaaa my brother... Forget about wat you hear people say on the media. If you base your entire idea of a nation based solely on what you hear on media you will be so wrong. I have had similar experiences while in Nigeria but i dont think i will judge Nigerians based on that.

To think our media will overlook the myriad of problems in Ghana and spend prescious time talking about another country that is miles away is folly. Who told you that? Stop being paranoid. Our media doesn't have time for that... When a Nigerian commits a crime in Ghana, should we say it without mentioning his nationality, is that not what your media also do. When a Ghanaian commits a crime in Nigeria dont you add the name Ghana to the headline.

Now with the issue of Francophone countries, they dont hate us, becos we are kind to them, We respect them and they respect us. We live with them just as neighbors should live. We have never had a brawl with anyone of them. They love us to death... Did you know at some point in time there were proposals to merge Burkina Faso with Ghana. I think during Sankaras time. So wat are you talking about... hate? Never.

Nigeria needs Ghana as much as Ghana needs Nigeria. If you think you dont need any body..well thats your opinion. i wont argue with you on that.

Now you didn't disprove the link I posted earlier. Concerning your country receiving aid. I didn't post it to insult Nigeria but to let you erode that notion that its only Ghana that takes aid.

Dont think Ghana is Benin or Togo or Niger. Ghana is a different country all together. That is why Ghana could negotiate a corridor and Benin or Togo can not. Your leaders saw the need and importance thats why they granted that request of a corridor.

If Ghana closes her border now. Are you telling me your government will not complain or negotiate on behalf of Nigerian companies that are doing business in Ghana. And if that happens does that make Ghana a superpower of some sort.

Your border is your border... You can do whatever you want with it. It is only appropriate that a good government seeks the welfare of its citizens and that was what the Ghana government has done- to secure a corridor.

The topic of this post is not true. It was just some noise made by the trade union. They were just proposing to the government.

If theres one thing i love about our governments its how they handle international issues. You can ask the Ivorians how we handled the oil dispute with them. So my brother you can close your border to others for 30 years, and our leaders will always have a way. A way that is non aggressive and will be to the benefit of both. Ghana will always be given a VVIP treatment. You can ask your leaders. They know.

Same way even if Togo closes their border with us, we will still go and negotiate with them for a deal if only it will benefit our citizens.

1 Like

Re: Ghana Trade Union Vote To Ban Made-in-nigeria Products Following Border Closure by ChaosMagus: 3:44pm On Oct 23, 2019
Area4Area:
I didn't even know that they were this heavily dependent on donors to finance their budget, so it means that if it weren't for the external donors, Ghana may have become something else.
More grease to the elbows of these donors please before we have a failed state as a neighbour.
A whooping 73.9% of all capital projects to be financed by donors? Did Ghana just emerge from a war, natural disaster or something because this is huge

Wow... So you believe these lies. Hmmmm Ok
Re: Ghana Trade Union Vote To Ban Made-in-nigeria Products Following Border Closure by stagger: 3:53pm On Oct 23, 2019

2 Likes

Re: Ghana Trade Union Vote To Ban Made-in-nigeria Products Following Border Closure by GoldHorse(m): 4:09pm On Oct 23, 2019
Wyttcat:
Awon iya e!

Goat spotted....
Re: Ghana Trade Union Vote To Ban Made-in-nigeria Products Following Border Closure by Mkmoney(m): 4:19pm On Oct 23, 2019
omoharry:
A giant ??are you joking ?we are a laughing stock in the community of nations becos we cannot even put our house in order .even small country like Rwanda can achieve basic things for their citizens and they are not making noise.Big for what na?ordinary light, good road,proper education and simple healthcare is now a luxury to ordinary citizens and u are here deceiveing urself that this shithole is a giant of Africa.
No vex abeg no be me do u
Re: Ghana Trade Union Vote To Ban Made-in-nigeria Products Following Border Closure by drakeli: 7:12pm On Oct 23, 2019
MUMUdom:
Small sense like this, nigerian no get grin Ghana is doing great, economically grin our economy is growing at 8% percent. What’s Nigeria’s economic growth forv2019? Can you remind me? angry grin Ghana received the highest FDI in West Africa for 2018 grin the only sectors growing in Nigeria is kidnapping, corruption, power outages and pr0stitution grin Nigeria is a joke grin

You can say that again. What do you know? Your minister has said all the truth. Nothing but the truth. You are here ranting.

Re: Ghana Trade Union Vote To Ban Made-in-nigeria Products Following Border Closure by drakeli: 7:19pm On Oct 23, 2019
psychologygh:
feed on this cos your coward government have already agreed to open the borders for only Ghanaian trucks inside and outside Nigeria cos they know the implications if they try anything stupid with us.GUTA is still not happy and wants your goods banned and you will be crying xenophobia and ECOWAS very soon you zoo creature. And why don't you screenshot your stupid zoo phone for us.Do you even have light in your kiosk.Have you ever experienced 24 hours electricity before.Don't let me charge on you boy.
The reason for that action is below as confirmed by your minister. You are just one of the masses. Your opinion doesn’t matter in Ghana. Your minister has said all the truth. Nigeria don’t need Ghana. Take it or leave it. PERIOD!

2 Likes

Re: Ghana Trade Union Vote To Ban Made-in-nigeria Products Following Border Closure by MUMUdom: 7:32pm On Oct 23, 2019
Desperately stvpid animals will always talk like fools. I don’t give a fvck what anyone says because thankfully God has given me brains to think and reason very well. grin Ghana’s economy is growing at 8%, while Nigeria’s generator-powered economy is struggling at less that 2% growth. Very soon the Nigerian economy will enter recession again, then una eyes go clear grin grin continue to hail certificateless and clueless Buhari. When nigeria enters recession again then your eyes go clear say the decision to close the border was the dumbest thing

That is when you will know how stvpid Nigerians and their leaders are grin grin grin for now, continue to gloat grin grin grin yeah yeah yeah nigeria, the super rich country of west Africa has dealt a hefty blow to Ghana and Ghanaians are crying. grin grin grin keep the border closed for 6 more months if your fumbling and wombling economy will not be in recession grin grin grin grin Fuckeduppedness grin chai, Nigeria are so gullible and stvpid eerh grin grin grin very very very foolish grin grin grin

drakeli:

You can say that again. What do you know? Your minister has said all the truth. Nothing but the truth. You are here ranting.
Re: Ghana Trade Union Vote To Ban Made-in-nigeria Products Following Border Closure by MUMUdom: 7:36pm On Oct 23, 2019
Who told you his opinion doesn’t matter? In Ghana, the people’s opinion matter even more than that of a minister. Who voted for the minister to get to power? When the people don’t want you, they kick you out. Go and ask former President mahama. How dare you tell a Ghanaian voter that his opinion doesn’t matter. Fuckeduppedness grin

drakeli:
The reason for that action is below as confirmed by your minister. You are just one of the masses. Your opinion doesn’t matter in Ghana. Your minister has said all the truth. Nigeria don’t need Ghana. Take it or leave it. PERIOD!
Re: Ghana Trade Union Vote To Ban Made-in-nigeria Products Following Border Closure by drakeli: 7:48pm On Oct 23, 2019
MUMUdom:
Who told you his opinion doesn’t matter? In Ghana, the people’s opinion matter even more than that of a minister. Who voted for the minister to get to power? When the people don’t want you, they kick you out. Go and ask former President mahama. How dare you tell a Ghanaian voter that his opinion doesn’t matter. Fuckeduppedness grin

Really? It’s now I know I’m chatting with clowns. Carlos Ahenkorah is your country’s minister of Trade and Industry. One of the people managing your economy. The people are not the ones managing the economy of Ghana. His opinion on the state of Ghana’s economy doesn’t matter right? You must be a big CLOWN.

4 Likes

Re: Ghana Trade Union Vote To Ban Made-in-nigeria Products Following Border Closure by drakeli: 7:53pm On Oct 23, 2019
MUMUdom:
Desperately stvpid animals will always talk like fools. I don’t give a fvck what anyone says because thankfully God has given me brains to think and reason very well. grin Ghana’s economy is growing at 8%, while Nigeria’s generator-powered economy is struggling at less that 2% growth. Very soon the Nigerian economy will enter recession again, then una eyes go clear grin grin continue to hail certificateless and clueless Buhari. When nigeria enters recession again then your eyes go clear say the decision to close the border was the dumbest thing

That is when you will know how stvpid Nigerians and their leaders are grin grin grin for now, continue to gloat grin grin grin yeah yeah yeah nigeria, the super rich country of west Africa has dealt a hefty blow to Ghana and Ghanaians are crying. grin grin grin keep the border closed for 6 more months if your fumbling and wombling economy will not be in recession grin grin grin grin Fuckeduppedness grin chai, Nigeria are so gullible and stvpid eerh grin grin grin very very very foolish grin grin grin

As you are showing your teeth upandan. I know you guys must be clowns. Nothing serious can come out of the mouth of a clown. Don’t take it up on me. Take it up on your minister of Trade and Industry in Ghana who is one of the custodians of your economy. Your opinion doesn’t matter.

3 Likes

Re: Ghana Trade Union Vote To Ban Made-in-nigeria Products Following Border Closure by MUMUdom: 8:01pm On Oct 23, 2019
He is a deputy minister. You see in Ghana, ministers and deputy ministers are slightly higher than the average person. Even the president is not considered better than other Ghanaians. He has been elected to run the country for a term. Ghanaians don’t “worship” their leaders. If a minister, deputy minister misbehaves, any Ghanaian can call him to order and he will obey because even he knows how important the average Ghanaian. The fact that he is deputy minister doesn’t make make him better than other Ghanaians.

drakeli:
Really? It’s now I know I’m chatting with clowns. Carlos Ahenkorah is your country’s minister of Trade and Industry. One of the people managing your economy. The people are not the ones managing the economy of Ghana. His opinion on the state of Ghana’s economy doesn’t matter right? You must be a big CLOWN.
Re: Ghana Trade Union Vote To Ban Made-in-nigeria Products Following Border Closure by drakeli: 8:17pm On Oct 23, 2019
MUMUdom:

He is a deputy minister. You see in Ghana, ministers and deputy ministers are slightly higher than the average person. Even the president is not considered better than other Ghanaians. He has been elected to run the country for a term. Ghanaians don’t “worship” their leaders. If a minister, deputy minister misbehaves, any Ghanaian can call him to order and he will obey because even he knows how important the average Ghanaian. The fact that he is deputy minister doesn’t make make him better than other Ghanaians.

Deputy or no deputy. He is talking from the standpoint of your economic relations with Nigeria. How does that change the fact that he knows what you people don’t know about where Ghana stands on international trade with other countries? Of course, he knows it better.

2 Likes

Re: Ghana Trade Union Vote To Ban Made-in-nigeria Products Following Border Closure by samorobo: 8:56pm On Oct 23, 2019
Nanatrendy:
says the nigerian who names himself online after a suburb in accra, you give who descent jobs? If we don't offer them a good environment do you think they'll come here. Why didn't you go to Cameroon nonsense talk, what about your scammers who are destroying our image

Hey don't project your nonsense on us...your images is destroyed because you destroyed it..simple

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (Reply)

An Owo Massacre Survivor Celebrates Birthday Today, Gives Testimony. / Kano Commissioner Of Police, Wakil M. Trends On Twitter. See Why / #ENDSARS: It’s Your Right To Protest, Buhari Tells Youths

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 132
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.