Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,650 members, 7,801,896 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:28 AM

Help Me I Slept With A Lady Without Condom - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help Me I Slept With A Lady Without Condom (8142 Views)

Man Marries Lady Without Hands And Legs (Photos) / The Backside Of A Runs Girl A Man Slept With Without Condom (Photos) / "I Slept With This Lady, She Demanded For N200k But I Gave Her N20k" - Man Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help Me I Slept With A Lady Without Condom by Oriyomin25(m): 8:52pm On Oct 19, 2019
I'm Not A Saint And I Won't Condemn U Cus What Has Been Done Can Never Be Undone. I Hope U Are Clean And I'll Advice U Nt To Do That Mistake Again... On The Question There Is No Way U Will Know If U Av Contacted Anything 4rm D Lady If U Don't Go 4 Test, Or Better Still Just Assume U Are Clean And Forget Ur Fear grin
Re: Help Me I Slept With A Lady Without Condom by borngeologist(m): 9:03pm On Oct 19, 2019
Oriyomin25:
I'm Not A Saint And I Won't Condemn U Cus What Has Been Done Can Never Be Undone. I Hope U Are Clean And I'll Advice U Nt To Do That Mistake Again... On The Question There Is No Way U Will Know If U Av Contacted Anything 4rm D Lady If U Don't Go 4 Test, Or Better Still Just Assume U Are Clean And Forget Ur Fear grin
thank you very much sir. Am so scared now like crazy.. After 25 days I wil go and do the test

1 Like

Re: Help Me I Slept With A Lady Without Condom by FromZeroToHero(m): 9:05pm On Oct 19, 2019
angry angry angry angry

Re: Help Me I Slept With A Lady Without Condom by Laurene: 9:11pm On Oct 19, 2019
MJBOLT:
instead of coming here to cry like a baby,you should have gone to a medical lab or hospital.
Mr. None sees you again in movies section.. You done tire?

1 Like

Re: Help Me I Slept With A Lady Without Condom by Nobody: 9:12pm On Oct 19, 2019
Problem ti e niyen.
Re: Help Me I Slept With A Lady Without Condom by Nobody: 9:13pm On Oct 19, 2019
biGDhAp:

shut the fck up bloody asslicker

did i lick your father ass or what?...i dont understand
Re: Help Me I Slept With A Lady Without Condom by bigwig071(m): 9:17pm On Oct 19, 2019
Chai! the world is wicked.
Girls you have Tobe very careful.
This girl you are seeing is age of number she is year old to turn to.
Everybody round up to saw the for she and come seated down grown is floor.
What really happened is that this girl on boy is hand walk quick quick of naked is cloth bra black and Pipol is shout in top of in voice and the is take her to inside of outside of no is not and cover and now her name is of and find where are born.years of number of age and the boy is gun and walk and hold her and two on going.
Everybody is surrounding for soil is sitting to look inside on the her.
Shouting Banso Banso..
The girl is carry clothes on hand of hand can is follow the boy is gun.everybody is stand on the up of are road is look.
RIP English
Abeg let Desmond drink palm wine before I continue.

2 Likes

Re: Help Me I Slept With A Lady Without Condom by BABSSSOO(m): 9:38pm On Oct 19, 2019
lilwetdick:
You have hiv,malaria and typhoid already. You will die in 5 months.
lool men you get bad mouth.. lol
Re: Help Me I Slept With A Lady Without Condom by Nobody: 9:52pm On Oct 19, 2019
borngeologist:
I reject it in Jesus name
22 years, hmm, tell us the truth, is she an olosho?
Re: Help Me I Slept With A Lady Without Condom by Nobody: 10:20pm On Oct 19, 2019
borngeologist:
Am so confused, scared and really bitter with my self.. For the past 22 years of my life have never slept with a lady before.. But it actually happened today.. This lady came to my house at about 11:45, I told her have never had sex before and she never belived me.. She told me to wear my condom so we can get down.. I couldn't even where the condom.. She wore it for me and we had sex.. I came in less than 10sec.. But I was still hard went to clean up and wore the second condom.. This time I was really trying but I did not enjoy it so I told her I want to pull the condom. She told me no problem.. Due to the excitement.. I removed the Condom and continue. For like 10 minute before cumming.. But my biggest fear now is.. I don't know if I have contacted any sexual transmitted diseases am really scared now.. And am cursing my self for making that foolish mistake.. I sat her down and asked her if she has any disease she should please tell me but she says she dosent have any that she loves me so much.. But she open up to me that she has like 3 guys that she sleeps with.. But she has never slept with them without condom.. Please I don't know what to do guys, someone should help me out. Am so sorry for written such a long epistle
did you cum insyd her?
Re: Help Me I Slept With A Lady Without Condom by CaptainMitch: 10:53pm On Oct 19, 2019
We have normalised fornication, I weep fory generation.
Re: Help Me I Slept With A Lady Without Condom by xtivin2: 5:46am On Oct 20, 2019
borngeologist:
So Jesus told you to bleep a slut
Re: Help Me I Slept With A Lady Without Condom by Purplekush(m): 8:08am On Oct 20, 2019
Hey bra. Its ok to be scared. But then get the girl postinor2 within the next 2 days. The normal prescription is the 2pills at once.

NB: make sure she takes it in your very before.

2ndly, there's this OTC anti-STI pill i just can't place the name but here's the pic below.

I know it sounds cliche but ALWAYS use protection. I've worked in a medical facility. I've seen fine-ass babes with the virus.

But then we still gotta heed to our hormones every now and then. stay safe chap

**modified***

drug name is Doxycycline cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Help Me I Slept With A Lady Without Condom by falcon01: 8:49am On Oct 20, 2019
borngeologist:
Am so confused, scared and really bitter with my self.. For the past 22 years of my life have never slept with a lady before.. But it actually happened today.. This lady came to my house at about 11:45, I told her have never had sex before and she never belived me.. She told me to wear my condom so we can get down.. I couldn't even where the condom.. She wore it for me and we had sex.. I came in less than 10sec.. But I was still hard went to clean up and wore the second condom.. This time I was really trying but I did not enjoy it so I told her I want to pull the condom. She told me no problem.. Due to the excitement.. I removed the Condom and continue. For like 10 minute before cumming.. But my biggest fear now is.. I don't know if I have contacted any sexual transmitted diseases am really scared now.. And am cursing my self for making that foolish mistake.. I sat her down and asked her if she has any disease she should please tell me but she says she dosent have any that she loves me so much.. But she open up to me that she has like 3 guys that she sleeps with.. But she has never slept with them without condom.. Please I don't know what to do guys, someone should help me out. Am so sorry for written such a long epistle
I did same bullshit last 2 months and was scared as hell I know how you feel just relax and wait for symptoms of ghonorea or syphilis, HIV is not that everywhere, its just recently my mind rest.
Re: Help Me I Slept With A Lady Without Condom by borngeologist(m): 9:39am On Oct 20, 2019
Purplekush:
Hey bra. Its ok to be scared. But then get the girl postinor2 within the next 2 days. The normal prescription is the 2pills at once.

NB: make sure she takes it in your very before.

2ndly, there's this OTC anti-STI pill i just can't place the name but here's the pic below.

I know it sounds cliche but ALWAYS use protection. I've worked in a medical facility. I've seen fine-ass babes with the virus.

But then we still gotta heed to our hormones every now and then. stay safe chap

**modified***

drug name is Doxycycline cool
thanks a lot bro

1 Like

Re: Help Me I Slept With A Lady Without Condom by Trimque2k1(m): 10:33am On Oct 20, 2019
borngeologist:
my only advice for u is,try and stay longer please b4 they start calling another 40 sec man up and down
Re: Help Me I Slept With A Lady Without Condom by Trimque2k1(m): 10:33am On Oct 20, 2019
borngeologist:
you want kee this virgin boy
Re: Help Me I Slept With A Lady Without Condom by Nobody: 10:44am On Oct 20, 2019
lilwetdick:

did i lick your father ass or what?...i dont understand
.. just like yours right ..

fcking gay.

no wonder you're so Sissy
Re: Help Me I Slept With A Lady Without Condom by DTC2(m): 11:00am On Oct 20, 2019
Gofwane:
The HIV virus travels very slowly. It will take it about 24 hrs to leave your penis and enter your body. So quickly go to the kitchen, grab a sharp knife and cut off your penis before the virus infectes your whole body grin

Lolz grin

This guy no well

Re: Help Me I Slept With A Lady Without Condom by Nobody: 11:08am On Oct 20, 2019
there are only two reason a lady will insist that you use condom. 1. the fear of contacting STD/HIV from you or 2. She likes you and doesn't want to give you STD/HIV... Apparently she's a careful lady, if she initiated the idea of using condom then she's not likely to have STD and since she claim to love you, she won't want to give you any infection carelessly so she won't have allowed you to go skin. don't worry you don't have hiv, just invite her over for another round, na the second visit they sweet pass. You would have drawn all pattern of sex style in your head before she arrives.
Re: Help Me I Slept With A Lady Without Condom by Nobody: 11:09am On Oct 20, 2019
biGDhAp:
.. just like yours right ..

fcking gay.

no wonder you're so Sissy

sissy like your father who is scared of pussy grin grin, what can a sissy father like yours bring out either than some invalid like you. because of your father sissyness, he had sex with your sister to give birth to an invalid like you.

i dont have time to banter you today, but remember one rule...continue the family tradition grin grin, i wish you good luck
Re: Help Me I Slept With A Lady Without Condom by ogawisdom(m): 11:11am On Oct 20, 2019
borngeologist:

Just wait for 3 months then go n check your HIV status n pray it doesn't come out positive dts all
Re: Help Me I Slept With A Lady Without Condom by Nobody: 12:31pm On Oct 20, 2019
Lol, if she admits that she has 3 guys she sleeps with, just know it's about 10 -15.

I always strap up when kpanshing but I like to test the girls by asking if we could do without it during the process, and none of them seems to have an issue with it.. so my my guy... go for HIV test, gonorrhea, syphilis and herpes
Re: Help Me I Slept With A Lady Without Condom by bentwood85(m): 12:35pm On Oct 20, 2019
Lightway:

You can get HIV prevention drugs PEP in any general hospital,

If she really loves you then both of you should go and get tested... HIV test and gonorrhea test, most important

Like seriously.. HIV prevention drugs... Information is power how do I get it.
Re: Help Me I Slept With A Lady Without Condom by solex2346: 1:57pm On Oct 20, 2019
Dont be scared of anything guy,na one thing go kill man. if u are destined to die by HIV,guy,u cant escape it.
Re: Help Me I Slept With A Lady Without Condom by jagaban002(m): 3:30pm On Oct 20, 2019
Go to lab and run a text and don’t ever go down with any girl without protection because a 5minites enjoyment can ruin someone life . Comfirm your status first
Re: Help Me I Slept With A Lady Without Condom by Lordbucci2: 4:06pm On Oct 20, 2019
borngeologist:
keep quite!! U knw Jesus Nd u go Bleep ..
Re: Help Me I Slept With A Lady Without Condom by Lordbucci2: 4:08pm On Oct 20, 2019
One of the STD is ur portion.. ewu !!
Re: Help Me I Slept With A Lady Without Condom by SenecaTheYonger: 4:21pm On Oct 20, 2019
borngeologist:

She can have without knowing. So, it's not like she's lying to you.
Re: Help Me I Slept With A Lady Without Condom by ClitRaider: 4:33pm On Oct 20, 2019
Gofwane:
The HIV virus travels very slowly. It will take it about 24 hrs to leave your penis and enter your body. So quickly go to the kitchen, grab a sharp knife and cut off your penis before the virus infectes your whole body grin
wicked niggahh
Re: Help Me I Slept With A Lady Without Condom by Nobody: 7:38pm On Oct 20, 2019
lilwetdick:

sissy like your father who is scared of pussy grin grin, what can a sissy father like yours bring out either than some invalid like you. because of your father sissyness, he had sex with your sister to give birth to an invalid like you.

i dont have time to banter you today, but remember one rule...continue the family tradition grin grin, i wish you good luck

what's this one typing..

your mumble jumble crap doesn't show a minute percentage of sense in it..

you just kept rambling like a puccy ass niqqa .
if your dad raped your sister and you were the result.. I really wouldn't blame you..

your dad would have done is if had flush you down the wc.. after his abominable activity..
Re: Help Me I Slept With A Lady Without Condom by Tomide007: 7:58pm On Oct 20, 2019
borngeologist:
What's Jesus own here?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

First 3 Things A Lady Notices In A Guy Immediately / Show A Nigerian Girl Love, & Loose Your Pride As A Man? (An Assertion) / Truth About Most Active Ladies On Romance Section.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.