Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,186 members, 7,807,631 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:35 PM

Top 10 Best States To Hustle In Nigeria - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Top 10 Best States To Hustle In Nigeria (50794 Views)

Nigerian Man Shares Touching Story Of His Journey And Hustle In The UAE. / Is Kuwait A Good Country To Hustle / Pls Which Country Can I Travel To With ₦1.5 Million To Hustle? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Top 10 Best States To Hustle In Nigeria by prinxwizard(m): 10:26pm On Oct 19, 2019
What's my dear Rivers doing there? Or is the hustle on Olosho levels?
Re: Top 10 Best States To Hustle In Nigeria by Angelfrost(m): 10:28pm On Oct 19, 2019
Seriousness:

undecided So tribalism dey sweet una like this.....
The more the tribalism the more progress is hindered

Boss, e nor dey sweet us at all o... We don talk, counsel, and advise tire...

So, these days, we just observe... grin
Re: Top 10 Best States To Hustle In Nigeria by Kennyswagz1(m): 10:28pm On Oct 19, 2019
LadySarah:

Keep deceiving yourself.Igbos are the ones going to the mosqu to pray by 12.
The women who back 2 week old tiny babies with'tiro' in their eyes and their heads clean shaven are igbo women.

I wont answer you again.
so are they now yoruba
Re: Top 10 Best States To Hustle In Nigeria by Kennyswagz1(m): 10:29pm On Oct 19, 2019
LZAA:

It's like saying u camped in mushin so the whole of lagos is a dead zone
Aba tears every SW state
abathat is a glorified shithole
Re: Top 10 Best States To Hustle In Nigeria by midnighter(f): 10:29pm On Oct 19, 2019
MrHistorian:
I personally feel that the original writer (OP) chooses to make the list compensatory for less developed regions of Nigeria.

I honestly see no reason why Plateau and Kaduna feature over Imo state.

Insurgency has ruined Those places but they had strong points in the past

I have never heard of Imo being known for hustling, to my knowledge most of the people there work in government or in public institutions
Re: Top 10 Best States To Hustle In Nigeria by enkay2go(f): 10:30pm On Oct 19, 2019
WarriAproko:
Remove delta cuss Na keke full here
. Thank you o. The Keke ehn, Dem full everywhere.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Top 10 Best States To Hustle In Nigeria by eternityk: 10:31pm On Oct 19, 2019
LZAA:

I think u are confusing the purpose of this thread but that is ur problem
Lagos and sagamu aside each state in SW is worse than abia state
Also this thread said hustle
If u really believe ibadan is better than aba in terms of hustle you need a reset
Also have u noticed the sudden clamour for innoson to move to SW which btw will never happen grin
Please o
When did a yoruba person clamour for innoson to be in south west
Please im waiting
U guys should use your brain to talk sometimes
Re: Top 10 Best States To Hustle In Nigeria by Kennyswagz1(m): 10:31pm On Oct 19, 2019
Iamgrey5:
I lived in Aba before so I haven't come across this bucket load of Yorubas

I have been to Ariaria market on numerous occasions and majority of the traders buying commodity to be transported to South West are igbo merchants selling those type of goods in Yoruba land.

That is why even in the most remote Yoruba states, igbos are the majority dealing in sales of shoes and clothes.

Asides shoes and clothes, what other thing will Yoruba traders want in Aba that they can't get in Lagos?
stop talking to those dimwits

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Best States To Hustle In Nigeria by midnighter(f): 10:33pm On Oct 19, 2019
prinxwizard:
What's my dear Rivers doing there? Or is the hustle on Olosho levels?

Its supposed to be there if only you people could calm down... too much cultism + political quarrel. apart from that its truly a great place
Re: Top 10 Best States To Hustle In Nigeria by Kennyswagz1(m): 10:34pm On Oct 19, 2019
nwadiuko1:
i dont expect you to agree with me... but there is higher possiblity for a hustler to make it in Aba than than any other place in south west, apart from lagos.......
I'm not saying that Aba is better as regards infrastructure....... but we r talking about economic viability here
aside shoes and clothes, what again is in aba?

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Best States To Hustle In Nigeria by Kennyswagz1(m): 10:36pm On Oct 19, 2019
LZAA:

If u really believe ibadan is better than aba in terms of hustle you need a reset
Also have u noticed the sudden clamour for innoson to move to SW which btw will never happen grin
when did we say innoson should move to the west gringrin

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Best States To Hustle In Nigeria by nwadiuko1(m): 10:37pm On Oct 19, 2019
Kennyswagz1:
aside shoes and clothes, what again is in aba?
bend down you will see Aba
Re: Top 10 Best States To Hustle In Nigeria by Kennyswagz1(m): 10:40pm On Oct 19, 2019
nwadiuko1:
bend down you will see Aba
nigga Answer me gringringrin
Re: Top 10 Best States To Hustle In Nigeria by nwadiuko1(m): 10:43pm On Oct 19, 2019
Kennyswagz1:
nigga Answer me gringringrin
your question is funny...... even with the bad state of the roads in Aba..... i still marvel at the volume of trade nad business activities in that town..... infact your question should be..... what is in other southwest states excluding lasgidi that is not in Aba.

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Best States To Hustle In Nigeria by Ttipsy(f): 10:44pm On Oct 19, 2019
midnighter:

Is any of that stuff working? I remember somebody said anamco was dead

All those anamco, ekochin and stuff I cant tell if anybody is inside or if its just empty
brewery and some other industries @9th mile still functions.

Enugu isn't industrialised. I wud say Oyo. IMO has more industries than Enugu

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Best States To Hustle In Nigeria by Cutezt(m): 10:44pm On Oct 19, 2019
Op don't try this thing o, I am a proper Berom man from jos north local government and I can tell you for free that Plateau should be amongst the last 10 states to hustle in Nigeria, well, except you want to go into food market, or cultisim, or building new clubs and trending bars for parties and alcohol, else, nothing dey o

3 Likes

Re: Top 10 Best States To Hustle In Nigeria by IamCharles123: 10:54pm On Oct 19, 2019
iamawara:
Lol.... 90% of the readers here will say North kwa grin I laugh in Hebrew.
The funniest part of this is that easterners who are making it big in the North will be the same set of (some) greedy fellows that will never want their people to come join the hustle. All they do is tell their people that North is not peaceful, they are just managing, managing kwaaa. And u still hitting it big......... Hmmm

OP kindly DELETE JOS.....
Guy tell urself the truth,apart from kano and kaduna which oda norther state dey to hustle, am talking of core north o,not middlebelt.

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Best States To Hustle In Nigeria by IamCharles123: 10:58pm On Oct 19, 2019
nwadiuko1:
lol...you must be joking..... business and hustle wise, apart from lag.... i dont think nay southwestern state comes close to that state....na good government dem no get
Is there anywhere in nigeria we have good govt
Re: Top 10 Best States To Hustle In Nigeria by OROSUNBOLB(m): 11:03pm On Oct 19, 2019
Binikingdowm:
But there are many kano, pleatau people in Benin doing mediocre jobs

They are blind to opportunities that abound right there at their backyard. You can't blame them !
Re: Top 10 Best States To Hustle In Nigeria by foster212: 11:03pm On Oct 19, 2019
Slawormir:
As a real niggarrr
We can hustle anywhere

The tools and format never fails

The huzzle kingdom (HK) can be positioned anywhere!

If you are a niggarrr and you understand my statement then you must be a real niggarrr

real niggarrr wetin you smoke today, wey dey ginger you like this?
Re: Top 10 Best States To Hustle In Nigeria by midnighter(f): 11:04pm On Oct 19, 2019
Ttipsy:
brewery and some other industries @9th mile still functions.

Enugu isn't industrialised. I wud say Oyo. IMO has more industries than Enugu

Hm. what a shame

All those giant buildings and factories left to rot
Re: Top 10 Best States To Hustle In Nigeria by IamCharles123: 11:05pm On Oct 19, 2019
LZAA:

If u really believe ibadan is better than aba in
terms of hustle you need a reset
Also have u noticed the sudden clamour for innoson to move to SW
which btw will never happen grin
I wonder where u guys get your news from. The bold part of your write up just piss me off, its really silly how you guys just come up with this rubbish. A young Nigerian only designed logo for innoson, nobody is clamouring for innoson to come to the west.
Can you kindly bring one post of people asking innoson to come to the west.

3 Likes

Re: Top 10 Best States To Hustle In Nigeria by Logobenz0: 11:07pm On Oct 19, 2019
Angelfrost:

Well, I sense that's part of the motive behind such post... Let the tribal war begin!!! grin
grin grin you're right? And let's us be watching grin
Re: Top 10 Best States To Hustle In Nigeria by senatepresido: 11:12pm On Oct 19, 2019
Slawormir:
As a real niggarrr
We can hustle anywhere

The tools and format never fails

The huzzle kingdom (HK) can be positioned anywhere!

If you are a niggarrr and you understand my statement then you must be a real niggarrr

Bro I for like make I contact u o, u be real nigarr I swear
Re: Top 10 Best States To Hustle In Nigeria by OlawaleBammie: 11:16pm On Oct 19, 2019
FactBoyz:
()
The average Nigerian youth is conscious about hustling to make it big in the country.

With poverty rate in Nigeria increasing; ideas and innovation are abounding as people seek to solve daily problems and challenges in exchange for cash.

The business market in Nigeria is actually attractive; however inconsistent power supply has been the major challenge; with most companies running with standby generators which use expensive fuel.

However, with many Nigerians wanting to start a business with aim of making massive profits; below, is a list of best Nigerian states to hustle and make it big.

1. Lagos:

The former capital of Nigeria is no doubt coming as the number 1; this is because it is the economic nerve and epicenter of Nigeria.

The opportunities in Lagos are diverse with their tentacles spread across entertainment, information and communication technology, trade, commerce, the academia, and even the religious.

Lagos is the place where you can come in as a poor, unemployed man and still be able to make millions after some years; if you really work hard in Lagos, the chances to make it big are high.

However, for one to really hustle in Lagos, noticed that one has to be very smart and proactive with the reserved ability to solve problems and get paid for services rendered.

Lagos is not a place for a quiet, reserved hustler. You must show you have the vibe and the spirit to work really hard.

2. Kano:

The northern city of Kano prides itself as the economic hub of northern Nigeria.

Every northern city links up to Kano with regards to trade and commerce.With impressive infrastructure and roads, the city is filled with business opportunities to be tapped into.

The population of Kano alone creates an impressive labour market and target market for startups and growing brands or businesses.

3. Anambra:

Anambra is undoubtedly the most visited city in the south eastern part of the country with regards to trade and commerce.

The distinct difference Anambra has with almost all the states mentioned here is that up to 65-70% of goods imported into Nigeria end up in Anambra state.

The cities of Nnewi and Onitsha are the major cities where trade is carried out.

If you visit Anambra there is this tense atmosphere you will experience that speaks a lot about the hustling nature of most Anambra residents.

4. Rivers:Rivers is a state that can be likened to Lagos in a various number of ways; firstly it is the economic epicenter of far south part of the country.

Secondly, it is the most populous state in the South Eastern and South Southern part of the country.
Finally, the job opportunities are as numerous as it is in Lagos.

The population and location of Rivers state gives it an edge over all other Southern state with the exception of Lagos.Rivers with Port Harcourt as the capital is a developed state; at least going by Nigerian standards with many companies of international origin and indigenous origins sited there.

You must have a resilient, stubborn spirit with regards to approach to business to thrive there.

5. Delta:

Delta state is a state blessed with crude oil and it doesn’t come as a surprise in this list; Delta state is home to cities such as Warri and Asaba.Asaba is the capital of the city with a very close proximity range to the River Niger bridge which links Onitsha Anambra state and Asaba Delta state.

This linkup alone creates a very attractive business atmosphere as goods that make their way to Onitsha end up in Asaba.Warri itself a different city in the state is home to various oil companies and large firms.

6. Oyo:

Historically, Oyo state has been a major point for trading point in the South Western part of Nigeria. That characteristic character has remained intact over the years.

The capital, Ibadan is loaded with several business opportunities and the target market for business is highly attractive.

It’s relative close proximity to Lagos also plays a role.

7. Abia:

Abia state is home to the commercial city Aba.

With regards to business in South Eastern part of Nigeria, Aba and Onitsha are the two major cities with the best business opportunities with a very attractive target market.

Abia state deals majorly in production and manufacturing with interests in shoe productions, textile making, soap production, palm oil production; etc.

8. Kaduna:Kaduna state is a state with diverse opportunities especially with focus on the commercial city of Zaria.

Zaria city has been a major city even dating back to the 16th century.Zaria city services a good number of states in the Northern part of Nigeria.

9. Plateau:

Plateau state with capital as Jos; is second to none when it comes to business opportunity in the North Central part of Nigeria.Food in the city of Jos is relatively cheap; hence Igbo traders from Onitsha do make it a point of duty to import foodstuff from this city.

Jos plays the same role with Benue state citing foodstuff.

10. Ogun:

Ogun state is home to most industries in Nigeria.Ogun state is very close to Lagos the commercial city of the country; hence its inclusion is timely.Industries that deal on beverages, soap making and plastics are located in Ogun state.

The best private university in Nigeria; Covenant University is also located in Ogun state. Land in Ogun state is relatively cheap compared to Lagos, hence investors opt to buy land in Ogun state for production and later transport to Lagos for sale.

This doesn’t remove the fact that it’s a good state to work hard and make it.

List from Factboyz
https:///2019/10/top-10-best-states-in-nigeria-to-hustle-in.html

Soo we hav two onitshas in nigeria ba?

one in abia and one in anambra abi?? ok na
Re: Top 10 Best States To Hustle In Nigeria by Copenhagen(m): 11:17pm On Oct 19, 2019
Very true bro. Thank God Akwaibom is not there because na only bet9ja full there. Every corner for uyo get bet9ja shop.The number of betting shops in only uyo is higher than number of private and government companies put together in the whole state.
Re: Top 10 Best States To Hustle In Nigeria by iamawara(m): 11:20pm On Oct 19, 2019
IamCharles123:

Guy tell urself the truth,apart from kano and kaduna which oda norther state dey to hustle, am talking of core north o,not middlebelt.

OP have already said it all, he mentioned Kaduna and Kano, jos is a no no no. Kano and Kaduna are good to go, u can try any state in the North West, although not all are as industrious as Kano and Kaduna, there is no business that doesn't prosper in the North West none.
Re: Top 10 Best States To Hustle In Nigeria by inyenejo(m): 11:24pm On Oct 19, 2019
No Akwa Ibom no Nigeria.
Akwa Abasi Ibom state is now the most busiest state in West Africa,come and see things for ur self, don't stay in Osun to conclude.
Re: Top 10 Best States To Hustle In Nigeria by iamawara(m): 11:28pm On Oct 19, 2019
inyenejo:
No Akwa Ibom no Nigeria.
Akwa Abasi Ibom state is now the most busiest state in West Africa,come and see things for ur self, don't stay in Osun to conclude.

Busiest in West Africa ke, guy, we are not talking about motor park oh

3 Likes

Re: Top 10 Best States To Hustle In Nigeria by plateau1stson(m): 11:29pm On Oct 19, 2019
Jordan97:
Top Notch list but Factboyz what is Plateau doing on that list?
op dem say make una dey travel you say no now you the ask wetin plateau the do for the list
Re: Top 10 Best States To Hustle In Nigeria by Osobi32(m): 11:38pm On Oct 19, 2019
Mrshocker:
Please remove ABIA..... I did my NYSC in ABIA..(camped in Umunah Bende). (Served in Umuahia) Economically Dead Zone.....I swear Ekiti is even better than that state
I agree with u but umuahia is not the reason Abia is on the list ok..... Aba is the business city in Abia state!

2 Likes

Re: Top 10 Best States To Hustle In Nigeria by Kennyswagz1(m): 11:45pm On Oct 19, 2019
nwadiuko1:
your question is funny...... even with the bad state of the roads in Aba..... i still marvel at the volume of trade nad business activities in that town..... infact your question should be..... what is in other southwest states excluding lasgidi that is not in Aba.
then how come alot of your people are there if there is nothing theregringringrin the only place in the SE I can say is viable is anambra and that is due to onistha. . Remove onishta and anambra will be dead... I repeat apart from clothes and shoes that you can get cheaply in aba, what other business are you talking about again.. gringrin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Bus Driver That Has No Legs In Lagos Spotted By Lady (Photos) / 4 Ways Uber And Taxify Are Cheating Nigerians / Car Falls 50 Feet Down A Gully In Benin City, Family Escapes Death (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.