Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,809 members, 7,806,264 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 01:44 PM

Top 10 Best States To Hustle In Nigeria - Travel (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Top 10 Best States To Hustle In Nigeria (50782 Views)

Nigerian Man Shares Touching Story Of His Journey And Hustle In The UAE. / Is Kuwait A Good Country To Hustle / Pls Which Country Can I Travel To With ₦1.5 Million To Hustle? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Top 10 Best States To Hustle In Nigeria by Kennyswagz1(m): 11:49pm On Oct 19, 2019
IamCharles123:

I wonder where u guys get your news from. The bold part of your write up just piss me off, its really silly how you guys just come up with this rubbish. A young Nigerian only designed logo for innoson, nobody is clamouring for innoson to come to the west.
Can you kindly bring one post of people asking innoson to come to the west.
what will SW use that crap called innoson to do whe we have vehicle assembly and manufacturing plants in lagos and other states.. when lagos manufactures brt buses .. not to mention other vehicle plants like JAC, proforce, etc.. nonsense and innoson gringringrin

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Best States To Hustle In Nigeria by Mrchido: 12:27am On Oct 20, 2019
before clicking on the thread I knew anambra and abia would be among because of onitcha and aba.

2 Likes

Re: Top 10 Best States To Hustle In Nigeria by Menance: 12:35am On Oct 20, 2019
pained coneheadsz. All thanks to fg for lagos

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Top 10 Best States To Hustle In Nigeria by makeherscream(m): 1:00am On Oct 20, 2019
Binikingdowm:
But there are many kano, pleatau people in Benin doing mediocre jobs
dem dey mind all this one . I think After Lagos Benin city should come second .
Re: Top 10 Best States To Hustle In Nigeria by Kennyswagz1(m): 1:16am On Oct 20, 2019
Menance:
pained coneheadsz. All thanks to fg for lagos
shutup. No body travels to SE to hustle
Re: Top 10 Best States To Hustle In Nigeria by hoseao(m): 1:54am On Oct 20, 2019
Mrshocker:
Please remove ABIA..... I did my NYSC in ABIA..(camped in Umunah Bende). (Served in Umuahia) Economically Dead Zone.....I swear Ekiti is even better than that state
mind you he said aba. don't think you have been to aba

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Best States To Hustle In Nigeria by Emyogalanya: 2:41am On Oct 20, 2019
FactBoyz:
()
The average Nigerian youth is conscious about hustling to make it big in the country.

With poverty rate in Nigeria increasing; ideas and innovation are abounding as people seek to solve daily problems and challenges in exchange for cash.

The business market in Nigeria is actually attractive; however inconsistent power supply has been the major challenge; with most companies running with standby generators which use expensive fuel.

However, with many Nigerians wanting to start a business with aim of making massive profits; below, is a list of best Nigerian states to hustle and make it big.
what do you mean, that 65 -70 % of goods imported into Anambra ends within Anambra state ? And how did you even miss out borno state in your list? Did you not see the three countries on its borders and about extra 3 after those 3 that depend on goods to and from this Nigerian state?

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Best States To Hustle In Nigeria by BeautifulMind2: 3:36am On Oct 20, 2019
fairfora:
Haaaaaaa, Awka better than the entire ekiti, my state ? Mbanu. I'd have loved it if onitsha or Obosi was made state capital, instead of Awka. I no wan annoy person here grin. Make I leave am like dat. I'm closer to south east than you think.
Awka is far better than Ekiti as a state, Awka host more industries, markets, hotels, shopping centers, entries, estates, above all modern structures than Ekiti as a state this is fact.

2 Likes

Re: Top 10 Best States To Hustle In Nigeria by BeautifulMind2: 3:47am On Oct 20, 2019
Kennyswagz1:
then how come alot of your people are there if there is nothing theregringringrin the only place in the SE I can say is viable is anambra and that is due to onistha. . Remove onishta and anambra will be dead... I repeat apart from clothes and shoes that you can get cheaply in aba, what other business are you talking about again.. gringrin
Awka is more viable in business activities and morden structures than Ekiti and Osun, not to talk of Nnewi the industries and commercial city.

4 Likes

Re: Top 10 Best States To Hustle In Nigeria by BeautifulMind2: 3:51am On Oct 20, 2019
naijaschoolguru:

Akwa better than Ekiti? Wetin u smoke?
You don't talk because you feel like talking, you talk when you have reasonable things to say. Ode
YES, Awka is far better than Ekiti as a state

2 Likes

Re: Top 10 Best States To Hustle In Nigeria by Midas01: 4:05am On Oct 20, 2019
Go to port Harcourt and you'll be marvelled at even the number of yorubas hussling there. Travel and gain more exposure.
kolafolabi:
The only place to hustle is Lagos

4 Likes

Re: Top 10 Best States To Hustle In Nigeria by Midas01: 4:06am On Oct 20, 2019
Say what you know.
LadySarah:
Rivers should be last.
No new jobs,no advertised vacancies,no business growth,no IT growth.Only old workers everywhere.

Pls dont quote me with offshore workers that is even been laid off.
Militants,oil bunkering,pipeline vandalism,Prostitution ,insecurity rising.
Re: Top 10 Best States To Hustle In Nigeria by Midas01: 4:08am On Oct 20, 2019
Stop saying what you don't know.
Kokoebapluse:

Bro FCT no be for husteler oo, abuja base on connections, no connections Guy gboju
Re: Top 10 Best States To Hustle In Nigeria by Midas01: 4:09am On Oct 20, 2019
Foolish, ignorant statement.
shamecurls:
If you are noy hustling in Lagos, You in the past

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Best States To Hustle In Nigeria by Aremson14(m): 5:44am On Oct 20, 2019
What is Rivers doing there. Please if u like ur life and u want peace for ur family don't near this our area abeg
Re: Top 10 Best States To Hustle In Nigeria by BrightJay: 5:48am On Oct 20, 2019
Kennyswagz1:
then how come alot of your people are there if there is nothing theregringringrin the only place in the SE I can say is viable is anambra and that is due to onistha. . Remove onishta and anambra will be dead... I repeat apart from clothes and shoes that you can get cheaply in aba, what other business are you talking about again.. gringrin
I think you certainly have not been to Anambra.
Obosi is head to head with Onitsha in terms of development index.
Nnewi has more factories and industries than other cities in Anambra. Nnewi is rated as one of the most industrialised cities in West Africa.

Anambra is second to the most urbanised State in Nigeria, second to Lagos.
The reason for the above is the urbanisation pattern of Anambra, where one city feeds the others quickly.
In Onitsha axis, Obosi, Nkpor, Nkwelle, Ogidi, Ogbunike etc are very much lively and full with economics activities.

I can go on with multiple real life scenarios but it certainly is of not much use responding to an ignorant trolls that hardly travel beyond their villages.
The fact that you mentioned that Anambra is all about shoes and cloths says all about you.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Top 10 Best States To Hustle In Nigeria by AYHONEY(m): 5:48am On Oct 20, 2019
good one
Re: Top 10 Best States To Hustle In Nigeria by BrightJay: 5:56am On Oct 20, 2019
Emyogalanya:
what do you mean, that 65 -70 % of goods imported into Anambra ends within Anambra state ? And how did you even miss out borno state in your list? Did you not see the three countries on its borders and about extra 3 after those 3 that depend on goods to and from this Nigerian state?

From the Alhaji Danladi Ibrahim, Acting Managing Director, Nigeria Inland Waterways Authority (NIWA)

He said and I quote

“Onitsha port will serve the South East Nigeria; in fact, Onitsha port will be the most viable port as over 60 per cent of cargo in Nigeria goes to Onitsha, so it is going to be a very busy port,” Ibrahim said.
Link https://www.nan.ng/news/fg-to-inaugurate-completed-baro-inland-water-port-in-august/

2 Likes

Re: Top 10 Best States To Hustle In Nigeria by nwadiuko1(m): 6:28am On Oct 20, 2019
Kennyswagz1:
you can only understand why "my people" are there if you are business inclined....... my people take advantage of business opportunities anywhere around the world and then take the money to the bank....... from the way you talk i bet you've probably never crossed the Niger.
Re: Top 10 Best States To Hustle In Nigeria by ZombieDestroyer: 6:52am On Oct 20, 2019
Mrshocker:
[s]Please remove ABIA..... I did my NYSC in ABIA..(camped in Umunah Bende). (Served in Umuahia) Economically Dead Zone.....I swear Ekiti is even better than that state[/s]

Did the Op mention Umuahia in the list? He mentioned Abia because of Aba! Aba is a commercial town and can stand shoulder to shoulder with other towns mentioned! Or you don't know the difference between Aba and Umuahia?!

This is why many of you fail exams - Lack of comprehension!!

The Op rightly excluded Awka in his analysis of the commercial cities of Onitsha and Nnnewi! Even though Awka is the capital of Anambra!!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Top 10 Best States To Hustle In Nigeria by onlyforchrist: 6:53am On Oct 20, 2019
I think you need to go back to bed, Abia in that list shows you are very clueless.
Re: Top 10 Best States To Hustle In Nigeria by onlyforchrist: 6:54am On Oct 20, 2019
ZombieDestroyer:

Did the Op mention Umuahia in the list? He mentioned Abia because of Aba! Or you don't don't know the difference between Aba and Umuahia?!

This is why many of you fail exams - Lack of comprehension!!

In

The guy said the plain truth. Abia as a whole is a dead zone. useless state
Re: Top 10 Best States To Hustle In Nigeria by onlyforchrist: 6:59am On Oct 20, 2019
BeautifulMind2:

Umuahia is better than Ado Ekiti not to talk of Aba the commercial city, you don't know where you served, Awka is capital of Anambra not in Abia, Awka is even better than Ekiti as a state pure fact, if you want to debate I'm ready.

which Umuahia? you guys just spitting shit, I served in Abia and I spent at least a year in both umuahia and Aba. if you want to remain useless go back there and stay.

2 Likes

Re: Top 10 Best States To Hustle In Nigeria by ZombieDestroyer: 7:02am On Oct 20, 2019
onlyforchrist:

[s]The guy said the plain truth. Abia as a whole is a dead zone. useless state[/s]

He didn't say Nada! Because he did his NYSC in Umuahia does not give him knowledge of Aba! They are two different towns!

Also, for the fact that the recent state govt have been failing in infrastructural maintenance does not remove the fact that Aba is still a huge commercial town which supplies goods to Rivers, Bayelsa, Akwa Ibom, IMO, Cross Rivers, Cameroon, etc!

Also check the CBN's recent list of seven States that controls 90% of money circulation in Nigeria!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Top 10 Best States To Hustle In Nigeria by Emyogalanya: 7:07am On Oct 20, 2019
BrightJay:

From the Alhaji Danladi Ibrahim, Acting Managing Director, Nigeria Inland Waterways Authority (NIWA)

He said and I quote

Link https://www.nan.ng/news/fg-to-inaugurate-completed-baro-inland-water-port-in-august/
you said it 60 goes to onitsha and "remains within" who told you it "remains within"?
Re: Top 10 Best States To Hustle In Nigeria by Nobody: 7:08am On Oct 20, 2019
Mrshocker:
Please remove ABIA..... I did my NYSC in ABIA..(camped in Umunah Bende). (Served in Umuahia) Economically Dead Zone.....I swear Ekiti is even better than that state

Compile your own list and stop being an idiot.
Re: Top 10 Best States To Hustle In Nigeria by onlyforchrist: 7:09am On Oct 20, 2019
ZombieDestroyer:

He didn't say Nada! Because he did his NYSC in Umuahia does not give him knowledge of Aba! They are two different towns!

Also, for the fact that the recent state govt have been failing in infrastructural maintenance does not remove the fact that Aba is still a huge commercial town which supplies goods to Rivers, Bayelsa, Akwa Ibom, IMO, Cross Rivers, Cameroon, etc!

What has Aba got to offer your people apart from "materials" let me ask you have you shop in Aba before? without the southwest buying the goods from that side less than 20% Abians lives above average. mind u am still living in umuahia.
Re: Top 10 Best States To Hustle In Nigeria by IamCharles123: 7:11am On Oct 20, 2019
iamawara:

OP have already said it all, he mentioned Kaduna and Kano, jos is a no no no. Kano and Kaduna are good to go, u can try any state in the North West, although not all are as industrious as Kano and Kaduna, there is no business that doesn't prosper in the North West none.
Please lemme here word, i cannot carry myself from south to the north, afterall i served in the north, nothing spectacular there.
Re: Top 10 Best States To Hustle In Nigeria by onlyforchrist: 7:16am On Oct 20, 2019
Iamgrey5:
I lived in Aba before so I haven't come across this bucket load of Yorubas

I have been to Ariaria market on numerous occasions and majority of the traders buying commodity to be transported to South West are igbo merchants selling those type of goods in Yoruba land.

That is why even in the most remote Yoruba states, igbos are the majority dealing in sales of shoes and clothes.

Asides shoes and clothes, what other thing will Yoruba traders want in Aba that they can't get in Lagos?

I tire o. you get goods cheaper in Lagos, ogun and oyo than their Aba. Aba my foot.
Re: Top 10 Best States To Hustle In Nigeria by ZombieDestroyer: 7:22am On Oct 20, 2019
onlyforchrist:

[s]What has Aba got to offer your people apart from "materials" let me ask you have you shop in Aba before? without the southwest buying the goods from that side less than 20% Abians lives above average. mind u am still living in umuahia. [/s]

May I remind you that the topic is still - Top 10 best States in Nigeria to hustle! And hustle includes trading and businesses! I can assure you that Aba businessmen are smiling to the Banks because most business people from the states I mentioned earlier patronise Aba Manufacturers and Importers! Southwestern business men are the least of people patronizing Aba! So get your fact right!

The fact that you have been to Umuahia or live in Umuahia does not give you knowledge of Aba! If I start to ask you peculiar questions about Aba, you won't be able to answer one!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Top 10 Best States To Hustle In Nigeria by onlyforchrist: 7:27am On Oct 20, 2019
ZombieDestroyer:

May I remind you that the topic is still - Top 10 best States in Nigeria to hustle! And hustle includes trading and businesses! I can assure you that Aba businessmen are smiling to the Banks because most business people from the states I mentioned earlier patronise Aba Manufacturers and Importers! Southwestern business men are the least of people patronizing Aba! So get your fact right!

The fact that you have been to Umuahia or live in Umuahia does not give you knowledge of Aba! If I start to ask you peculiar questions about Aba, you won't be able to answer one!!

got no time for B.S

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Folashade Salako, OAU Pharmacy Best Student Dies In An Accident / 4 Ways Uber And Taxify Are Cheating Nigerians / Bus Driver That Has No Legs In Lagos Spotted By Lady (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.