Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,450 members, 7,808,606 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:11 PM

Photos Of Accident Victims Involving Gov Obaseki’s Convoy - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Photos Of Accident Victims Involving Gov Obaseki’s Convoy (1654 Views)

Photos Of Ikeja Train Accident Victims Being Treated On The Floor / Man Volunteers His Car to Rescue Accident Victims in Abuja, as Others Refuse / Accident Victims Who Died Along Keffi - Garaku Road. Do You Know Them? (Graphic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos Of Accident Victims Involving Gov Obaseki’s Convoy by CGMedia: 8:54pm On Oct 19, 2019
We have now been furnished with photos of the seven victims of today's accident involving the convoy of Edo State Governor, Godwin Obaseki.

CAMPUS GIST had reported that the accident involving the advance team of the Governor, occurred today along Benin-Auchi expressway.

They were said to be on their way to Ambrose Alli University, Ekpoma, ahead of Mr Obaseki’s visit for the school's 22nd convocation ceremony.

Continue reading here https://www.nairaland.com/5481682/governor-obasekis-convoy-accident-7 if you missed the story.

Photos from the scene below...

http://www.campusgist.ng/aau-convocation-7-people-dead-as-obaseki-convoy-crashes/

Lalasticlala Seun Mynd44

Re: Photos Of Accident Victims Involving Gov Obaseki’s Convoy by CGMedia: 8:55pm On Oct 19, 2019
Lalasticlala

Re: Photos Of Accident Victims Involving Gov Obaseki’s Convoy by GOFRONT(m): 8:56pm On Oct 19, 2019
Chaiii.....I fear Edo and Kogi state...

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Accident Victims Involving Gov Obaseki’s Convoy by Bewiseedet(m): 8:56pm On Oct 19, 2019
Sad. RIP
Re: Photos Of Accident Victims Involving Gov Obaseki’s Convoy by CGMedia: 8:58pm On Oct 19, 2019
More...

RIP

Cc:
Lalasticlala Mynd44

Re: Photos Of Accident Victims Involving Gov Obaseki’s Convoy by Sunofgod(m): 9:04pm On Oct 19, 2019
Bad driving!
Re: Photos Of Accident Victims Involving Gov Obaseki’s Convoy by decatalyst(m): 9:10pm On Oct 19, 2019
Evidently the result of reckless driving.

May we not be a victim of someone's stupidity and indecision. Amen.

May God also console the family of the deceased. Amen

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Accident Victims Involving Gov Obaseki’s Convoy by TUANKU(m): 9:15pm On Oct 19, 2019
This is sad. RIP to those who lost their lives. This is Nigeria, no investigation will be conducted. Maybe the governor will give the families and victims peanuts.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Accident Victims Involving Gov Obaseki’s Convoy by WonderManly(m): 9:17pm On Oct 19, 2019

Re: Photos Of Accident Victims Involving Gov Obaseki’s Convoy by kayusely70(m): 9:20pm On Oct 19, 2019
A sad affair. God rest the souls of the dead and comfort the family. Easy does it!
Re: Photos Of Accident Victims Involving Gov Obaseki’s Convoy by rexchazy(m): 1:18am On Oct 20, 2019
Tragedy that can be averted
Re: Photos Of Accident Victims Involving Gov Obaseki’s Convoy by modskiller(m): 1:21am On Oct 20, 2019
May we not be Victims of unfortunate co-incidence.

So sad.

These convoys are fond of animalistic reckless driving.
Re: Photos Of Accident Victims Involving Gov Obaseki’s Convoy by respect80(m): 2:22am On Oct 20, 2019
RIP to the dead.
This shouldn't be so at all. cry
Re: Photos Of Accident Victims Involving Gov Obaseki’s Convoy by juman(m): 3:27am On Oct 20, 2019
Sad.
Re: Photos Of Accident Victims Involving Gov Obaseki’s Convoy by wechat1: 4:19am On Oct 20, 2019
the governor don use the victims to sacrifice,everywhere in nigeria is dead news,r.i.p dead cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry
Re: Photos Of Accident Victims Involving Gov Obaseki’s Convoy by chigoziri2403(m): 6:17am On Oct 20, 2019
I didn't really believe the myth of ember months
Look at this
I pray this ember will never swallow me or my family members

(1) (Reply)

Facts You Want To Know About Local Mover Services / My Trip To Spain Part 2 | Madrid & Toledo / My Journey To Canada �� Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.