Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,332 members, 7,808,143 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:42 AM

EFCC Arrests 26 Adulterated Palm Oil Producers In Gombe (Photos) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / EFCC Arrests 26 Adulterated Palm Oil Producers In Gombe (Photos) (22642 Views)

EFCC Arrests 26 Internet Fraud Suspects In Delta (Photos) / Couple Arrested In Enugu For Stealing & Swapping Beverages With Adulterated Ones / Miscreants Attack Mourners In Gombe (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

EFCC Arrests 26 Adulterated Palm Oil Producers In Gombe (Photos) by GistMore2: 9:39pm On Oct 19, 2019
The EFCC in Gombe state have arrested 26 suspects for allegedly producing adulterated palm oil by mixing some quantity of palm oil with unknown substances and selling same to the public as genuine palm oil in the Gombe main market.

The command in a statement released this evening, gave the names of the suspects as Yahaya Sanusi, Mohammed Abubakar, Nasiru Bappa, Bello Ahmed, Emeka Oppah, Theophilus Samuel, Auwalu Abubakar, Monday John, Chindo Garba, Mohammed Umar, Dauda Mohammed and Anas Musa C.

Others are Umar Friday, Abbayo Musa, Hamisu Mohammed, Ali Garba Inuwa Auwal, Tukur Adamu, Ahmad Usman, Emmanuel Etuk, Auwal Iliya, Ejike Samuel, Peter Ndubuisi, Babangida Yerima, Giginna Alphonsus and Usman Musa.

Handing over the suspects to the Gombe State coordinator of NAFDAC, who was represented by Laras Jatau on Friday, Gombe Zonal Head, Michael Wetkas, revealed that the office received an intelligence report, which was acted upon.

The suspects were apprehended with some in the process of mixing palm oil with the said substances. A total of 33 shops were sealed during the operation and are now under lock and key.

Gist from Gistmore
http://gistmore.com/efcc-arrests-26-adulterated-palm-oil-producers-in-gombe

1 Like

Re: EFCC Arrests 26 Adulterated Palm Oil Producers In Gombe (Photos) by PureGoldh(m): 7:17am On Oct 20, 2019
It's always Good to be Good.

Be real and Good things will surely come yOur way.. There is no shortcut to success.

Meanwhile... My people... If you are looking for where to buy Pure Original Natural Honey.. Call or whatsapp me on the number attached to my signature below 0 8 1 016 667 71

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: EFCC Arrests 26 Adulterated Palm Oil Producers In Gombe (Photos) by gaetano: 7:53am On Oct 20, 2019
This is not the job for the EFCC. Dem no Sabi their job description ni

in Nigeria, we find the ICPC doing the job of the EFCC, the EFCC doing the job of the police,
the police doing the job of the NSCDC, the army doing the job of the police, army doing the job of the customs. It's a clash of responsibilities

111 Likes 4 Shares

Re: EFCC Arrests 26 Adulterated Palm Oil Producers In Gombe (Photos) by Ezemarcel(m): 7:54am On Oct 20, 2019
Aboki
Re: EFCC Arrests 26 Adulterated Palm Oil Producers In Gombe (Photos) by GOFRONT(m): 7:54am On Oct 20, 2019
Man's Inhumanity to Man..

3 Likes

Re: EFCC Arrests 26 Adulterated Palm Oil Producers In Gombe (Photos) by Nobody: 7:54am On Oct 20, 2019
IS THIS ALSO PART OF EFCC'S WORK
I STAND TO BE CORRECTED

30 Likes 4 Shares

Re: EFCC Arrests 26 Adulterated Palm Oil Producers In Gombe (Photos) by Orissodiq: 7:54am On Oct 20, 2019
Re: EFCC Arrests 26 Adulterated Palm Oil Producers In Gombe (Photos) by pardy(m): 7:54am On Oct 20, 2019
Is that they work of EFCC ? I thought NSCDC s suppose to be doing this .

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: EFCC Arrests 26 Adulterated Palm Oil Producers In Gombe (Photos) by DennisEche(m): 7:54am On Oct 20, 2019
EVEN THE NORTHNERS DON JOIN THE BAD GANGS, SOMETHING LIKE THIS IS UNCOMMON IN THOSE DAYS IN THE NORTH BUT WITH COMING OF BUHARI, I CANT SAY MUCH

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: EFCC Arrests 26 Adulterated Palm Oil Producers In Gombe (Photos) by telim: 7:55am On Oct 20, 2019
Northerners hav join bad gangs..

2 Likes

Re: EFCC Arrests 26 Adulterated Palm Oil Producers In Gombe (Photos) by maxiuc(m): 7:55am On Oct 20, 2019
grin cheesy

The can collabo to commit crimes but they can't collabo to make their country Great

Efcc reduced to a backyard agency

4 Likes

Re: EFCC Arrests 26 Adulterated Palm Oil Producers In Gombe (Photos) by Luckysbab: 7:55am On Oct 20, 2019
Anybody wey get business sense now go start to dey import better palm oil go Gombe, to fill in the gap. And I get connect for that state o.

You feel me?

5 Likes

Re: EFCC Arrests 26 Adulterated Palm Oil Producers In Gombe (Photos) by whizpa(m): 7:55am On Oct 20, 2019
Since when did EFCC start making arrests outside financial crimes?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: EFCC Arrests 26 Adulterated Palm Oil Producers In Gombe (Photos) by sisisioge: 7:55am On Oct 20, 2019
Oh no...NAFDAC don resign o.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: EFCC Arrests 26 Adulterated Palm Oil Producers In Gombe (Photos) by Luckysbab: 7:56am On Oct 20, 2019
True. It should be NSCDC, not EFCC.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EFCC Arrests 26 Adulterated Palm Oil Producers In Gombe (Photos) by frowland(m): 7:56am On Oct 20, 2019
gaetano:
This is not the job for the EFCC. Dem no Sabi their job description ni

Economic crime rings a bell? Doubt you even know the meaning of EFCC.

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: EFCC Arrests 26 Adulterated Palm Oil Producers In Gombe (Photos) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:56am On Oct 20, 2019
The EFCC in Gombe state have arrested 26 suspects for allegedly producing adulterated palm oil by mixing some quantity of palm oil with unknown substances and selling same to the public as genuine palm oil in the Gombe main market.
This is how they kill people.
Criminals.

Very good job by EFCC this year so far.

Only fraudsters and yahoo boys are crying.

Una go wail till una enter prison one after the other.

Criminals.

10 Likes 5 Shares

Re: EFCC Arrests 26 Adulterated Palm Oil Producers In Gombe (Photos) by kulobyno: 7:56am On Oct 20, 2019
Aboki

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EFCC Arrests 26 Adulterated Palm Oil Producers In Gombe (Photos) by agulion: 7:57am On Oct 20, 2019
Crime has no tribe or religion, every face commits crime (EFCC)

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: EFCC Arrests 26 Adulterated Palm Oil Producers In Gombe (Photos) by AirBagi(m): 7:57am On Oct 20, 2019
I don't care if it's their job or not so long they are doing the right thing, thumbs up, they shouldn't be leave all this politicians aside, as the right authorities ain't doing their job let somebody else do it

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: EFCC Arrests 26 Adulterated Palm Oil Producers In Gombe (Photos) by Princerichi0(m): 7:57am On Oct 20, 2019
sisisioge:
Oh no...NAFDAC don resign o.

I dey tells you. grin cheesy
I thought efcc was created to tackle corruption politicians. Nawa oo
Re: EFCC Arrests 26 Adulterated Palm Oil Producers In Gombe (Photos) by alphaeus212(m): 7:58am On Oct 20, 2019
Northern guys learning fast, not too much guns and insensitive killings anymore
Re: EFCC Arrests 26 Adulterated Palm Oil Producers In Gombe (Photos) by Qadaffi2idiamin: 7:58am On Oct 20, 2019
judegive410:
See below
Scammer

2 Likes

Re: EFCC Arrests 26 Adulterated Palm Oil Producers In Gombe (Photos) by solmusdesigns: 7:59am On Oct 20, 2019
grin

Na wa for our northern brothers sef

Re: EFCC Arrests 26 Adulterated Palm Oil Producers In Gombe (Photos) by maxiuc(m): 7:59am On Oct 20, 2019
Luckysbab:
Anybody wey get business sense now go start to dey import better palm oil go Gombe, to fill in the gap. And I get connect for that state o.

You feel me?
I will love this deal

3 Likes

Re: EFCC Arrests 26 Adulterated Palm Oil Producers In Gombe (Photos) by Starboytwo(m): 8:00am On Oct 20, 2019
We must wash off all this bad elements off our society...

Too much of hustling spirit self no too good on the long run, in this country everybody too get sense... Corner corner sense everywhere, helping only the few but greater harm in the broader scheme of things...

God help this country...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: EFCC Arrests 26 Adulterated Palm Oil Producers In Gombe (Photos) by Dozie32(m): 8:00am On Oct 20, 2019
judegive410:
See below

Please let's see the booking code.
Re: EFCC Arrests 26 Adulterated Palm Oil Producers In Gombe (Photos) by omoadeleye(m): 8:00am On Oct 20, 2019
tolakush92:
IS THIS ALSO PART OF EFCC'S WORK
I STAND TO BE CORRECTED

So how they arrest them is bad now? They should keep mute because is not their area of jurisdiction ba? Always tap sense before you comment

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: EFCC Arrests 26 Adulterated Palm Oil Producers In Gombe (Photos) by Gudguyz(m): 8:00am On Oct 20, 2019
See watin den dey feed us with,these people are wicked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Put end to sudden power cut.Call & What's app Sunmax Solar & Electronics shop.Kindly Check my Profile.Thanks

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Illegal Oil Bunkering : 3 Arrested And 4 Vessels Impounded By Navy (photos) / 10-Year-Old Girl's Buttocks Burnt By Her Uncle's Wife In Kaduna. Graphic Photos / Gunmen Killed 21 Cows In Rivers – Miyetti Allah

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.