Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,900 members, 7,802,915 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:11 AM

EFCC Arrests 26 Adulterated Palm Oil Producers In Gombe (Photos) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / EFCC Arrests 26 Adulterated Palm Oil Producers In Gombe (Photos) (22637 Views)

EFCC Arrests 26 Internet Fraud Suspects In Delta (Photos) / Couple Arrested In Enugu For Stealing & Swapping Beverages With Adulterated Ones / Miscreants Attack Mourners In Gombe (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EFCC Arrests 26 Adulterated Palm Oil Producers In Gombe (Photos) by bewla(m): 9:05am On Oct 20, 2019
Ezemarcel:
Aboki
checking the name s until I come across
Re: EFCC Arrests 26 Adulterated Palm Oil Producers In Gombe (Photos) by skukimania(f): 9:24am On Oct 20, 2019
DennisEche:
EVEN THE NORTHNERS DON JOIN THE BAD GANGS, SOMETHING LIKE THIS IS UNCOMMON IN THOSE DAYS IN THE NORTH BUT WITH COMING OF BUHARI, I CANT SAY MUCH

Me think na NAFDAC job.
Re: EFCC Arrests 26 Adulterated Palm Oil Producers In Gombe (Photos) by maxiuc(m): 9:25am On Oct 20, 2019
Luckysbab:

You deal in Palm oil?
my bro operate a Palm oil business
Re: EFCC Arrests 26 Adulterated Palm Oil Producers In Gombe (Photos) by skukimania(f): 9:27am On Oct 20, 2019
pardy:
Is that they work of EFCC ? I thought NSCDC s suppose to be doing this .

Me think say na NAFDAC oh.
Re: EFCC Arrests 26 Adulterated Palm Oil Producers In Gombe (Photos) by 2LESS(m): 9:27am On Oct 20, 2019
pardy:
Is that they work of EFCC ? I thought NSCDC s suppose to be doing this .

It is NAFDAC duty
Re: EFCC Arrests 26 Adulterated Palm Oil Producers In Gombe (Photos) by bhella10: 9:32am On Oct 20, 2019
tolakush92:
IS THIS ALSO PART OF EFCC'S WORK
I STAND TO BE CORRECTED
So they should just look the other way and pretend they saw nothing abi? What about the lives that would likely be ruined consuming chemicals instead of oil. Nigerians Sha!

2 Likes

Re: EFCC Arrests 26 Adulterated Palm Oil Producers In Gombe (Photos) by whizpa(m): 9:32am On Oct 20, 2019
busylink:

if there is urgent need a dentist can handle the situation in the hospital that he's not professionally trained for. it's a thing of emergency and it will be handled over to the appropriate agency to continue with the case.

So.. You're telling me this case was an emergency.? OK. Got that.

1 Like

Re: EFCC Arrests 26 Adulterated Palm Oil Producers In Gombe (Photos) by namiji2598: 9:47am On Oct 20, 2019
Luckysbab:

You live in Gombe?
am form gombe(kaltungo) but live in kano and u
Re: EFCC Arrests 26 Adulterated Palm Oil Producers In Gombe (Photos) by Oricha79(m): 9:58am On Oct 20, 2019
Ezemarcel:
Aboki
ndubusi
Re: EFCC Arrests 26 Adulterated Palm Oil Producers In Gombe (Photos) by sirmascot: 10:06am On Oct 20, 2019
gaetano:
This is not the job for the EFCC. Dem no Sabi their job description ni

in Nigeria, we find the ICPC doing the job of the EFCC, the EFCC doing the job of the police,
the police doing the job of the NSCDC, the army doing the job of the police, army doing the job of the customs. It's a clash of responsibilities

Make I support you jawe..... That's the job of Standard Organization of Nigeria

1 Like

Re: EFCC Arrests 26 Adulterated Palm Oil Producers In Gombe (Photos) by judetov2(m): 10:06am On Oct 20, 2019
hmmmm what should NAFDAC do? should they go and arrest yahoo boys too?
Re: EFCC Arrests 26 Adulterated Palm Oil Producers In Gombe (Photos) by umuna(m): 10:06am On Oct 20, 2019
gaetano:

in Nigeria, we find the ICPC doing the job of the EFCC, the EFCC doing the job of the police,
the police doing the job of the NSCDC, the army doing the job of the police, army doing the job of the customs. It's a clash of responsibilities
It is an economic sabotage and injurious to health of the people so it falls in their job description. When such palm oil is exported out, they are usually rejected making buyers not to patronize cooking oils from Nigeria, leading to lost of revenue to the country and farms. Remember Nigeria wants to make more money from non crude oil exports!

1 Like

Re: EFCC Arrests 26 Adulterated Palm Oil Producers In Gombe (Photos) by sirmascot: 10:08am On Oct 20, 2019
2LESS:

It is NAFDAC duty
Standard Organization of Nigeria..... It's Quality control issues..... How many palm oil dey get NAFDAC no
Re: EFCC Arrests 26 Adulterated Palm Oil Producers In Gombe (Photos) by fisherboy: 10:17am On Oct 20, 2019
good job to you guys EFCC at least for once you help save life....na this people De cause me bad market for my palm oil business. selling adulterated oil far cheaper than real oil. God catch una there nnntooor :Pgood job to you guys EFCC at least for once you help save life....na this people De cause me bad market for my palm oil business. selling adulterated oil far cheaper than real oil. God catch una there nnntooor
Re: EFCC Arrests 26 Adulterated Palm Oil Producers In Gombe (Photos) by kabuski(m): 10:21am On Oct 20, 2019
gaetano:

Criminals were caught in the act.. You say its not the job of efcc.if a mob catches a thief now, would you say its not their job to do so? Please let's be honest here! How do you know if the police or others had been bought over by this criminals several times. P. S, I'm not saying all these law enforcers in our country are better off themselves, anyways

1 Like

Re: EFCC Arrests 26 Adulterated Palm Oil Producers In Gombe (Photos) by Nobody: 10:21am On Oct 20, 2019
efcc go soon dey ask for particulars for road, cause i no even understand this news, fucking joke of a country, is that what is stopping the government from providing necessary things like fire fighters or basic amenitis, i feel this government is just taking a piss on everyone and we're unbothered because we dont know how far behind we are.
Re: EFCC Arrests 26 Adulterated Palm Oil Producers In Gombe (Photos) by Solsix(m): 10:21am On Oct 20, 2019
gaetano:

Oga read well they got them and transfer them to the appropriate authority which is NAFDAC. These agencies help themselves and there is nothing wrong with that.
Re: EFCC Arrests 26 Adulterated Palm Oil Producers In Gombe (Photos) by Wallade(m): 10:22am On Oct 20, 2019
omoadeleye:

So how they arrest them is bad now? They should keep mute because is not their area of jurisdiction ba? Always tap sense before you comment

What happened to collaboration with NAFDAC? That was the job of NAFDAC. NAFFAC is the body to prosecute the accused.
Re: EFCC Arrests 26 Adulterated Palm Oil Producers In Gombe (Photos) by Wallade(m): 10:27am On Oct 20, 2019
frowland:

Economic crime rings a bell? Doubt you even know the meaning of EFCC.

Oh please, be realistic: EFCC is not established to prosecute food adulteration or counterfeiting crimes. That is NAFDAC's job

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EFCC Arrests 26 Adulterated Palm Oil Producers In Gombe (Photos) by Sluvist(m): 10:47am On Oct 20, 2019
DennisEche:
EVEN THE NORTHNERS DON JOIN THE BAD GANGS, SOMETHING LIKE THIS IS UNCOMMON IN THOSE DAYS IN THE NORTH BUT WITH COMING OF BUHARI, I CANT SAY MUCH
I tire ooo, before the coming of the democracy of a thing, crime activities only happen in the South but as time goes on even the saint lost identity now. Only God can help Nigeria but not Nigerians again.
Re: EFCC Arrests 26 Adulterated Palm Oil Producers In Gombe (Photos) by SctDonald(m): 10:53am On Oct 20, 2019
Crime is crime...Crime can surface in any form..It must be reduced in our society....
Re: EFCC Arrests 26 Adulterated Palm Oil Producers In Gombe (Photos) by iammolise(m): 10:55am On Oct 20, 2019
Na only God dey save pesin 4 dis country... Small time dem go dey produce fake air.
God save us all embarassed

1 Like

Re: EFCC Arrests 26 Adulterated Palm Oil Producers In Gombe (Photos) by Ibrahimmrfish(m): 10:57am On Oct 20, 2019
kulobyno:
Aboki
The command in a statement released this evening, gave the names of the suspects as Yahaya Sanusi, Mohammed Abubakar, Nasiru Bappa, Bello Ahmed, Emeka Oppah, Theophilus Samuel, Auwalu Abubakar, Monday John, Chindo Garba, Mohammed Umar, Dauda Mohammed and Anas Musa C.
Others are Umar Friday, Abbayo Musa, Hamisu Mohammed, Ali Garba Inuwa Auwal, Tukur Adamu, Ahmad Usman, Emmanuel Etuk, Auwal Iliya, Ejike Samuel, Peter Ndubuisi, Babangida Yerima, Giginna Alphonsus and Usman Musa.
Re: EFCC Arrests 26 Adulterated Palm Oil Producers In Gombe (Photos) by bizzibodi(m): 11:23am On Oct 20, 2019
Do they have palm trees in gombe?
Re: EFCC Arrests 26 Adulterated Palm Oil Producers In Gombe (Photos) by nick50(m): 11:24am On Oct 20, 2019
This is an economic crime so its their job
Re: EFCC Arrests 26 Adulterated Palm Oil Producers In Gombe (Photos) by Hienzy(m): 11:31am On Oct 20, 2019
Mtcheeeew soon Efcc will be catching for sit belts and overspeading[b][/b]
Re: EFCC Arrests 26 Adulterated Palm Oil Producers In Gombe (Photos) by Smartwave: 12:34pm On Oct 20, 2019
gaetano:

are you defending your bad brother? The main point is "arrested"
Re: EFCC Arrests 26 Adulterated Palm Oil Producers In Gombe (Photos) by brookz: 1:09pm On Oct 20, 2019
Emeka Oppah, Peter Ndubuisi, Ejike Samuel grin grin to mention a few...

Are training the Abokis...

1 Share

Re: EFCC Arrests 26 Adulterated Palm Oil Producers In Gombe (Photos) by isahsalee: 1:17pm On Oct 20, 2019
whizpa:
Since when did EFCC start making arrests outside financial crimes?

So, selling adulterated products is not a financial crime to you?.

Though, I can't blame you because, I don't know your level of your......... Please, fill in the correct adjective in the gap you wish.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Gunmen Killed 21 Cows In Rivers – Miyetti Allah / 10-Year-Old Girl's Buttocks Burnt By Her Uncle's Wife In Kaduna. Graphic Photos / Fulanis Killed During Clash With Mumuye Villagers In Taraba State. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.