Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,471 members, 7,808,694 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:31 PM

Help A Brother In Restoring His Face. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Help A Brother In Restoring His Face. (1201 Views)

My Brother In-law Is Making Advances At Me / I’m Pregnant For My Sister's Brother-In-Law. I’m Scared To Tell My Sister / My Brother-In-Law Dips His Hands Inside My Pot Of Soup (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help A Brother In Restoring His Face. by Weirdgee: 10:56pm On Oct 19, 2019
Hello nairalanders pls my younger bro. There is this colour on his face that look like eczema or irritation. He treated acne for very long time with epidermal cream and now his face( I mean one part) is lighter than the rest part. Pls what can he used to restore his face to make it normal again.
Re: Help A Brother In Restoring His Face. by sisisioge: 11:25pm On Oct 19, 2019
Hello, tell the bros to get aloe vera fruit. He should be rubbing every night to bed after taking his bath.

He could buy one from all those people selling herbal mixture(agbo) in the market and store in the fridge until he is done using it. Good luck.

1 Like

Re: Help A Brother In Restoring His Face. by Weirdgee: 7:22am On Oct 20, 2019
sisisioge:
Hello, tell the bros to get aloe vera fruit. He should be rubbing every night to bed after taking his bath.

He could buy one from all those people selling herbal mixture(agbo) in the market and store in the fridge until he is done using it. Good luck.
OK bro...pls does it works?
Re: Help A Brother In Restoring His Face. by sisisioge: 7:33am On Oct 20, 2019
Weirdgee:
OK bro...pls does it works?

Yes it does. Try it...will only cost a few naira and time.
Re: Help A Brother In Restoring His Face. by Oluromantic: 8:20am On Oct 20, 2019
He shd see a doctor. Eczema is not a skin problem, it's a blood impurity symptom.
Re: Help A Brother In Restoring His Face. by Weirdgee: 2:41pm On Oct 20, 2019
sisisioge:

Yes it does. Try it...will only cost a few naira and time.
OK thanks
Re: Help A Brother In Restoring His Face. by Acidosis(m): 2:49pm On Oct 20, 2019
Oluromantic:
[s]He shd see a doctor. Eczema is not a skin problem, it's a blood impurity symptom [/s]

This is a public forum where people come to learn. Don't post false information.

Eczema is a skin, not blood issue. It has no cure but the symptoms can be very well managed.

3 Likes

Re: Help A Brother In Restoring His Face. by ahnie: 4:16pm On Oct 20, 2019
Hydraulic works better against eczema.

1 Like

Re: Help A Brother In Restoring His Face. by GreetMe(m): 4:36pm On Oct 20, 2019
ahnie:
Hydraulic works better against eczema.
Yeah..I've seen it work countless times
Re: Help A Brother In Restoring His Face. by Nobody: 4:41pm On Oct 20, 2019
Oluromantic:
Eczema is not a skin problem, it's a blood impurity symptom.
What? Please ignore this!
Re: Help A Brother In Restoring His Face. by Nobody: 4:48pm On Oct 20, 2019
sisisioge:

Aloe vera the plant ...very good.

But to be honest take a bath Evey evening . Soon as you get back home take a shower .

1 Like

Re: Help A Brother In Restoring His Face. by ahnie: 5:08pm On Oct 20, 2019
GreetMe:

Yeah..I've seen it work countless times
I can attest to it.
Happy Sunday!

1 Like

Re: Help A Brother In Restoring His Face. by midnighter(f): 5:56pm On Oct 20, 2019
We need more information/ history

Use soap and cream thats for sensitive skin and not the normal type

Please get him to a dermatologist if you havent already. We can keep advising you to rub different concoctions on his face but then someone needs to examine him
Re: Help A Brother In Restoring His Face. by midnighter(f): 5:57pm On Oct 20, 2019
tobianthony:

Aloe vera the plant ...very good.

But to be honest take a bath Evey evening . Soon as you get back home take a shower .

With clean, sterile water. And it shouldnt be too hot

1 Like

Re: Help A Brother In Restoring His Face. by midnighter(f): 5:58pm On Oct 20, 2019
Oluromantic:
He shd see a doctor. Eczema is not a skin problem, it's a blood impurity symptom.

You said it in a wrong way but you have a point. Its an allergic issue that presents itself in the skin

Some people find relief by changing their diet or taking antihistamines
Re: Help A Brother In Restoring His Face. by GreetMe(m): 7:27pm On Oct 20, 2019
ahnie:

I can attest to it.
Happy Sunday!
Happy Sunday too

(1) (Reply)

Black Palm Kernel Oil, PKO / Should I Tell The Boss? Nairalanders Pls Help / DNA Test Is Not Always 100%

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.