Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,504 members, 7,801,320 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 01:47 PM

“I Am In The Delivery Room” - Davido As Chioma Is About To Give Birth - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “I Am In The Delivery Room” - Davido As Chioma Is About To Give Birth (58211 Views)

Davido: Why I Love Chef Chi; Chioma Is The Only Woman That'll Treat My Kids Well / Davido’s Porsche Gift To Chioma Is Second Hand & 20 Million Not N45M - Herald.Ng / Davido: "My Girlfriend, Chioma Is The Most Beautiful Being On Earth" (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: “I Am In The Delivery Room” - Davido As Chioma Is About To Give Birth by Trimque2k1(m): 1:21am On Oct 20, 2019
Christophorus:
This is Africa bro.

This is too a sensitive information to post on social media.
By this God damn time of the night!!

Nne, God grant you safe delivery. Amen.
lol...my gee not for rich people
Re: “I Am In The Delivery Room” - Davido As Chioma Is About To Give Birth by Igetmyown247: 1:26am On Oct 20, 2019
celebgistz:
'I Dey delivery room brother ! Make we talk this matter after' - Davido replies fan who asked about his album

https://mobile.twitter.com/iam_Davido/status/1185678414600196096

I wish them safe delivery.

1 Like

Re: “I Am In The Delivery Room” - Davido As Chioma Is About To Give Birth by teddy1991: 1:40am On Oct 20, 2019
Slawormir:
One overrated and untalented Moda fuckkker with frog voice using too much voice enhancer

Davido can never be a real niggarrr

Oh I see....you are the real nigga

buttered soul
Re: “I Am In The Delivery Room” - Davido As Chioma Is About To Give Birth by usebog: 2:11am On Oct 20, 2019
Slawormir:
One overrated and untalented Moda fuckkker with frog voice using too much voice enhancer

I'm sure your father is neither a real niggarrr nor you

1 Like

Re: “I Am In The Delivery Room” - Davido As Chioma Is About To Give Birth by shogsman(m): 2:24am On Oct 20, 2019
How they find it easy to discuss their private lives with millions of people beats me.
Re: “I Am In The Delivery Room” - Davido As Chioma Is About To Give Birth by Blessings4me(m): 3:03am On Oct 20, 2019
Slawormir:

Na u dey share am??
Re: “I Am In The Delivery Room” - Davido As Chioma Is About To Give Birth by SavageResponse(m): 3:08am On Oct 20, 2019
So, should we fry beans?
Re: “I Am In The Delivery Room” - Davido As Chioma Is About To Give Birth by Ngirima: 3:34am On Oct 20, 2019
[s]
shamecurls:
Dis Davido still never get sense

Everything is not social media
[/s]
Re: “I Am In The Delivery Room” - Davido As Chioma Is About To Give Birth by 99persait(m): 3:50am On Oct 20, 2019
Davido be careful bro.much love
Re: “I Am In The Delivery Room” - Davido As Chioma Is About To Give Birth by Mummyimbecile(m): 4:21am On Oct 20, 2019
Christophorus:
This is Africa bro.

This is too a sensitive information to post on social media.
By this God damn time of the night!!

Nne, God grant you safe delivery. Amen.
broda,i no dey fear all these fetish things,Person wey no carry anything ontop em head,No dey fear say something fit fall off em Head break

2 Likes

Re: “I Am In The Delivery Room” - Davido As Chioma Is About To Give Birth by Nobody: 4:51am On Oct 20, 2019
Honor10:
Welcome the baby boy, an ambassador from the womb, the baby is richer than so many people presently, on top say he never work.

Guys, hustle o, so u can secure the life of ur children,our children must live better life than us

U are wlcm Davido junior.
Amen to that
Re: “I Am In The Delivery Room” - Davido As Chioma Is About To Give Birth by Futureyahooboi(m): 5:11am On Oct 20, 2019
Slawormir:

You that gave Micheal Jackson voice go sing your own song whether your family member go buy your own album....

2 Likes

Re: “I Am In The Delivery Room” - Davido As Chioma Is About To Give Birth by DNSPro: 5:22am On Oct 20, 2019
Slawormir:

If you can accomplish just have of what he has, I will take you serious.

If na talent, I know say people dey sing that year.

Most of you have no idea what it takes be at David's level.

My guy, if you no Sabi business and u no smart, na garri u go drink with with your talent.

Give it to him please.

1 Like

Re: “I Am In The Delivery Room” - Davido As Chioma Is About To Give Birth by sheggsliveth: 6:14am On Oct 20, 2019
Slawormir:

I can see your hate for Davido Bro please chop Ban... Just kidding its a choice but this is hate. grin
Re: “I Am In The Delivery Room” - Davido As Chioma Is About To Give Birth by Callertunez: 6:18am On Oct 20, 2019
Slawormir:

buddy, you are gonna have a heart attack.. Take it easy

1 Like

Re: “I Am In The Delivery Room” - Davido As Chioma Is About To Give Birth by AkupeMBANO(m): 6:24am On Oct 20, 2019
Slawormir:

watch your hate. it may consume you sooner

1 Like

Re: “I Am In The Delivery Room” - Davido As Chioma Is About To Give Birth by Dagz007(m): 6:25am On Oct 20, 2019
1. Frog voice or no frog voice una papa n mama still dey dance am.
2. The yet to be born is already richer than una entire generation
3. Being in delivery room when one ask of his next album , The delivery room in this context simply mean Studio,
Instead of some people to start using there head, they are there hating . the hate game your ancestor play that landed you where you are today you continue, well poverty is your legacy.
Davidos father gave him wealth as legacy n he is passing it on. After all you can only give what you have. Idiot lazy youth

2 Likes

Re: “I Am In The Delivery Room” - Davido As Chioma Is About To Give Birth by Deltatoto: 6:29am On Oct 20, 2019
Slawormir:

e real pass the king of ur village
Re: “I Am In The Delivery Room” - Davido As Chioma Is About To Give Birth by faderayo(f): 6:30am On Oct 20, 2019
Slawormir:

If your are an artist and was told this same statement you wrote, how will you feel?

2 Likes

Re: “I Am In The Delivery Room” - Davido As Chioma Is About To Give Birth by Omoelerin37(m): 6:32am On Oct 20, 2019
In The Name Of GOD Of Oyedeo In The Of Jesus Your Wife We Be Good And The Baby Bro
Re: “I Am In The Delivery Room” - Davido As Chioma Is About To Give Birth by Focusmind: 6:37am On Oct 20, 2019
DOMINGOPAPI:
Oh so Chioma is having her baby in ATL. wow money is good o smiley

So you wan make she born for Alimosho Maternity?

Bro, hustle well o so that you go born your kids for Yankee or Canada.

That's the coded thing most Nigerian politicians, celebrities, upper class and super rich are doing.

They don't believe in the future prosperity of this country.
Re: “I Am In The Delivery Room” - Davido As Chioma Is About To Give Birth by Nobody: 6:45am On Oct 20, 2019
celebgistz:
'I Dey delivery room brother ! Make we talk this matter after' - Davido replies fan who asked about his album

https://mobile.twitter.com/iam_Davido/status/1185678414600196096

Awwwnnn Davido Nnemmmm...this is so sweet of you.

Baba God do it for Chioma like the Hebrew women, she shall deliver safe and sound. Mother and child shall come out in good health in Jesus name. Amen.

Sweetest husband. ����

1 Like

Re: “I Am In The Delivery Room” - Davido As Chioma Is About To Give Birth by laytoshtwo: 6:47am On Oct 20, 2019
Slawormir:

grin grin grin Pained.
Re: “I Am In The Delivery Room” - Davido As Chioma Is About To Give Birth by Dickson25(m): 6:49am On Oct 20, 2019
GuestLog:
This guy no just get private life...
..... Watin u don achieve with ur private life?
Re: “I Am In The Delivery Room” - Davido As Chioma Is About To Give Birth by dave4rella(m): 7:22am On Oct 20, 2019
sad

Shut up kid
I wish her safe delivery
Re: “I Am In The Delivery Room” - Davido As Chioma Is About To Give Birth by gynax(m): 7:27am On Oct 20, 2019
Some fools will just keep insulting davido and his voice but my question is, you that have a better voice like Idris Elba / Beyonce, hope say your money for account pass 10% of davido total cash for him account.
Re: “I Am In The Delivery Room” - Davido As Chioma Is About To Give Birth by Valentine097(m): 7:48am On Oct 20, 2019
Slawormir:

you and people that liked you post need to download brain from playstore

2 Likes

Re: “I Am In The Delivery Room” - Davido As Chioma Is About To Give Birth by akmath: 7:58am On Oct 20, 2019
Slawormir:

Any day I see your comment for NL wey real niggarrr(s) no dey the comment I go deactivate my account.
Re: “I Am In The Delivery Room” - Davido As Chioma Is About To Give Birth by abbasajao(m): 8:14am On Oct 20, 2019
I wish DAVIDO safe delivery.
Re: “I Am In The Delivery Room” - Davido As Chioma Is About To Give Birth by Beat123(f): 8:28am On Oct 20, 2019
Slawormir:

hatred. Here making mouth someone is living his life!!!

Poverty

1 Like

Re: “I Am In The Delivery Room” - Davido As Chioma Is About To Give Birth by anselm791(m): 8:33am On Oct 20, 2019
GuestLog:
This guy no just get private life...

you can't possibly understand the life of a celebrity.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Obi Cubana Hosts Comedian Sabinus, Shortcut, Others At His Abuja Mansion, / DJ Cuppy Accepts Jahmal 'The Lazy Chef' Food Date (Photos) / Cynthia Morgan Shares Raunchy Photo Of Hers With A Male Artiste

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.