Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,327 members, 7,808,103 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:16 AM

“I Am In The Delivery Room” - Davido As Chioma Is About To Give Birth - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “I Am In The Delivery Room” - Davido As Chioma Is About To Give Birth (58216 Views)

Davido: Why I Love Chef Chi; Chioma Is The Only Woman That'll Treat My Kids Well / Davido’s Porsche Gift To Chioma Is Second Hand & 20 Million Not N45M - Herald.Ng / Davido: "My Girlfriend, Chioma Is The Most Beautiful Being On Earth" (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: “I Am In The Delivery Room” - Davido As Chioma Is About To Give Birth by anselm791(m): 8:36am On Oct 20, 2019
Slawormir:
One overrated and untalented Moda fuckkker with frog voice using too much voice enhancer

Davido can never be a real niggarrr

Lord, help heal this one's soul.
Re: “I Am In The Delivery Room” - Davido As Chioma Is About To Give Birth by firstolalekan(m): 8:47am On Oct 20, 2019
Honor10:
Welcome the baby boy, an ambassador from the womb, the baby is richer than so many people presently, on top say he never work.

Guys, hustle o, so u can secure the life of ur children,our children must live better life than us

U are wlcm Davido junior.
This is stupid
Everyone can't be rich even when you hustle 10x
Some people are lucky and some are born made.
Re: “I Am In The Delivery Room” - Davido As Chioma Is About To Give Birth by GuestLog: 8:49am On Oct 20, 2019
Dickson25:
..... Watin u don achieve with ur private life?
You have no idea what my life has become in less than 6 months. Let's talk about your private life, how's Buhari's policies favoring you?
Re: “I Am In The Delivery Room” - Davido As Chioma Is About To Give Birth by Awoo88: 9:00am On Oct 20, 2019
Slawormir:
One overrated and untalented Moda fuckkker with frog voice using too much voice enhancer

Talk wet in dey pain you !!! Na poverty ??
Re: “I Am In The Delivery Room” - Davido As Chioma Is About To Give Birth by mercyviv(f): 9:12am On Oct 20, 2019
DOMINGOPAPI:
Oh so Chioma is having her baby in ATL. wow money is good o smiley
I thought I read London somewhere?!
Re: “I Am In The Delivery Room” - Davido As Chioma Is About To Give Birth by jnoz23(m): 9:19am On Oct 20, 2019
Christophorus:
This is Africa bro.

This is too a sensitive information to post on social media.
By this God damn time of the night!!

Nne, God grant you safe delivery. Amen.

Relax, our local witch no fit fly reach abroad!
Ordinary local flight , see as dem dey crash land
grin grin

1 Like

Re: “I Am In The Delivery Room” - Davido As Chioma Is About To Give Birth by dederocs(m): 10:19am On Oct 20, 2019
Slawormir:

What do you mean by 'real nigger', this guy is empowering lives, if that ain't real,then what is?.
Re: “I Am In The Delivery Room” - Davido As Chioma Is About To Give Birth by dederocs(m): 10:22am On Oct 20, 2019
notoriousbabe:
This boy no sabi anything. Must you announce to the whole world sey your wife dey burn? You want village people to hold emergency meeting for your case tonight? Stupid boy
Where did you creep out from, lol, still dey believe on wireless voodoo, when 5g dey out already cheesy grin
Re: “I Am In The Delivery Room” - Davido As Chioma Is About To Give Birth by Fantazy(m): 4:09pm On Oct 20, 2019
Slawormir:

I smell hatred here!!!

See!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PRk_7QrFess
Re: “I Am In The Delivery Room” - Davido As Chioma Is About To Give Birth by Legendguru: 4:18pm On Oct 20, 2019
Oh
Re: “I Am In The Delivery Room” - Davido As Chioma Is About To Give Birth by BISIXCLUSIVE: 5:26pm On Oct 20, 2019
Christophorus:
This is Africa bro.

This is too a sensitive information to post on social media.
By this God damn time of the night!!

Nne, God grant you safe delivery. Amen.
the girl don born before that time, don't mind Davido , that thing wey he write so, na formalty , she go don born since morning.
Re: “I Am In The Delivery Room” - Davido As Chioma Is About To Give Birth by GodPunishBiafra: 9:01am On Jun 14, 2020
Slawormir:

Damn niggarr

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

BBNaija's Nengi Shows Off Her Hot Body While On Vacation Abroad (Photos) / DJ Cuppy Accepts Jahmal 'The Lazy Chef' Food Date (Photos) / Burna Boy's Girlfriend, Stefflon Don Wows In Cleavage-Baring Outfit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.