Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,590 members, 7,809,136 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:54 AM

Nairaland Forgive Me. Invitation To My Church Next Week. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nairaland Forgive Me. Invitation To My Church Next Week. (738 Views)

Will This Lady Ever Forgive Me? (PHOTO) / A Letter Of Apology - Forgive Me / I Fu,ck Dis Girl For My Church Toilet Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairaland Forgive Me. Invitation To My Church Next Week. by Nobody: 1:33am On Oct 20, 2019
My brothers and sisters in Christ forgive and my shout here on Nairaland. I was wicked to all of you. The truthe is I don't know what happened to me. Maybe it was the Satan. Bad Belle made me to act like that. Biko!
I was in mountain of fire church yesterday. The pastor told me that my sin here is prevent good things in.my life. No husband no children and I'm going to 37. Im doing fasting and praying. Please find it deep in your souls to forget.

My Chuch is having prayers need week. Come please too
Re: Nairaland Forgive Me. Invitation To My Church Next Week. by Nobody: 1:47am On Oct 20, 2019
AstroG1 AstroG Martinez39 Jonnyspute capslocked omar09
Re: Nairaland Forgive Me. Invitation To My Church Next Week. by Omar09(m): 2:29am On Oct 20, 2019
MissGhosted:
My brothers and sisters in Christ forgive and my shout here on Nairaland. I was wicked to all of you. The truthe is I don't know what happened to me. Maybe it was the Satan. Bad Belle made me to act like that. Biko!
I was in mountain of fire church yesterday. The pastor told me that my sin here is prevent good things in.my life. No husband no children and I'm going to 37. Im doing fasting and praying. Please find it deep in your souls to forget.

Is this really you, MissGhosted? I think someone stole this handle.
Mynd44
Lalasticlala
Seun
Re: Nairaland Forgive Me. Invitation To My Church Next Week. by Martinez39(m): 7:46am On Oct 20, 2019
MissGhosted:

grin

Re: Nairaland Forgive Me. Invitation To My Church Next Week. by Nobody: 7:49am On Oct 20, 2019
It is gross foolery to involve church/God in jokes. Your thread have been noticed, you may swerve now! Attention bereft being!
Re: Nairaland Forgive Me. Invitation To My Church Next Week. by Nobody: 7:52am On Oct 20, 2019
After the reggae play the blues. I guess this one blues is playing now after the reggae at under 25.

Well, everyone is young at heart even at 37.undecided

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland Forgive Me. Invitation To My Church Next Week. by MJBOLT: 8:12am On Oct 20, 2019
MissGhosted:

Re: Nairaland Forgive Me. Invitation To My Church Next Week. by DTC2(m): 12:09pm On Oct 20, 2019

I'm touched grin

Re: Nairaland Forgive Me. Invitation To My Church Next Week. by Nobody: 12:32pm On Oct 20, 2019
Ariza:
It is gross foolery to involve church/God in jokes. Your thread have been noticed, you may swerve now! Attention bereft being!
Did you smoke weed. For peson to apologize is problem now? He goat baboon go and die in peace.
Re: Nairaland Forgive Me. Invitation To My Church Next Week. by Nobody: 12:34pm On Oct 20, 2019
MissGhosted:
Did you smoke weed. For peson to apologize is problem now? He goat baboon go and die in peace.
I refuse to exchange banters with one who is dead in the brain.
Re: Nairaland Forgive Me. Invitation To My Church Next Week. by Young03(m): 12:42pm On Oct 20, 2019
undecided

You just use style announce your coming back from ban
Re: Nairaland Forgive Me. Invitation To My Church Next Week. by Nobody: 10:29am On Oct 21, 2019
Young03:
undecided
You just use style announce your coming back from ban
Are ya normal?
Re: Nairaland Forgive Me. Invitation To My Church Next Week. by ahnie: 10:32am On Oct 21, 2019
Lols...funny section

(1) (Reply)

I Can't Bear It Anymore, I Wana Go Off / I Am Recruiting Female Models / Can A Woman Have A Blind Vagina?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.