Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,337 members, 7,780,887 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 02:42 AM

Revelation Which Christian Church Refused To Reveal To The Whole World - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Revelation Which Christian Church Refused To Reveal To The Whole World (930 Views)

Which Christian Music Do You Play During This Easter? / "Sex Is Sweet": Kaduna Redeemed Christian Church Of God Program / Which Christian Denomination Is The Right One (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Revelation Which Christian Church Refused To Reveal To The Whole World by Buytruth(m): 3:06am On Oct 20, 2019
The revelation of holy Bible, which Christian Church refused to reveal to the whole world.
Peace and Blessing be upon who read it, and forward it to their family and friends.
In Daniel 2:44, says, And in the days of these kings shall the God of heaven set up a kingdom, which shall never be destroyed: and the kingdom shall not be left to other people, but it shall break in pieces and consume all these kingdoms, and it shall stand for ever.
This revelation in Daniel shows that God promised to set up a kingdom on earth.
In Isaiah 9:6-7, says, For unto us a child is born, unto us a son is given: and the government shall be upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called Wonderful, Counsellor, The mighty God, The everlasting Father, The Prince of Peace.
7 Of the increase of his government and peace there shall be no end, upon the throne of David, and upon his kingdom, to order it, and to establish it with judgment and with justice from henceforth even for ever. The zeal of the Lord of hosts will perform this.
This revelation in Isaiah shows that God promised a King for the kingdom He want to set up on earth.
In Matthew 3:1-2, says, In those days came John the Baptist, preaching in the wilderness of Judaea,
2 And saying, Repent ye: for the kingdom of heaven is at hand.
In Matthew 4:17,23, says, From that time Jesus began to preach, and to say, Repent: for the kingdom of heaven is at hand.
23 And Jesus went about all Galilee, teaching in their synagogues, and preaching the gospel of the kingdom, and healing all manner of sickness and all manner of disease among the people.
This revealed that John the Baptist and Jesus Christ preached about this kingdom that God want to set up on earth for witness.
In Matthew 24:14, says, And this gospel of the kingdom shall be preached in all the world for a witness unto all nations; and then shall the end come.
This shows that, the news of good things of this kingdom that God want to set up on earth must first be revealed to the whole world, for the whole world to aware what God plan and purpose for this world, before the the Lord Jesus Christ will come back to set up the kingdom on earth.
Acts 1:8, says, But ye shall receive power, after that the Holy Ghost is come upon you: and ye shall be witnesses unto me both in Jerusalem, and in all Judaea, and in Samaria, and unto the uttermost part of the earth.
This shows that, the Lord Jesus Christ must also be revealed to the whole world, that is the King of the kingdom which God promised to set up on earth.
In Luke 24:47-48, says, And that repentance and remission of sins should be preached in his name among all nations, beginning at Jerusalem.
48 And ye are witnesses of these things.
This revealed that, all who will see and enter into the kingdom we must preach to them for repentance from their sins and their sins must remission. Which means they must be born again. John 3:1-5.
In Revelation 20:1-3, says, And I saw an angel come down from heaven, having the key of the bottomless pit and a great chain in his hand.
2 And he laid hold on the dragon, that old serpent, which is the Devil, and Satan, and bound him a thousand years,
3 And cast him into the bottomless pit, and shut him up, and set a seal upon him, that he should deceive the nations no more, till the thousand years should be fulfilled: and after that he must be loosed a little season.
This shows that, Satan the Devil is going to be removed from the world during this kingdom on earth. Think about it, if Satan the Devil is been removed from the world, how do you think this world will look like?
In Isaiah 65:17, says, For, behold, I create new heavens and a new earth: and the former shall not be remembered, nor come into mind.
In Isaiah 66:22, says, For as the new heavens and the new earth, which I will make, shall remain before me, saith the Lord, so shall your seed and your name remain.
In Revelation 21:1-6, says, And I saw a new heaven and a new earth: for the first heaven and the first earth were passed away; and there was no more sea.
2 And I John saw the holy city, new Jerusalem, coming down from God out of heaven, prepared as a bride adorned for her husband.
3 And I heard a great voice out of heaven saying, Behold, the tabernacle of God is with men, and he will dwell with them, and they shall be his people, and God himself shall be with them, and be their God.
4 And God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes; and there shall be no more death, neither sorrow, nor crying, neither shall there be any more pain: for the former things are passed away.
5 And he that sat upon the throne said, Behold, I make all things new. And he said unto me, Write: for these words are true and faithful.
6 And he said unto me, It is done. I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end. I will give unto him that is athirst of the fountain of the water of life freely.
In 2 Peter 3:13, says, Nevertheless we, according to his promise, look for new heavens and a new earth, wherein dwelleth righteousness.
So it revealed that God also promised new earth where the righteous will spend their eternity after the 1000 years millennium reign of the Lord Jesus Christ on earth.
This are the plan and purpose that God has for the believers, which is their future hope, that Christian Church refused to revealed to the whole world, since over two thousands years ago.
Please join us to forward these revelation to your family and friends for awareness, may God bless you as you do so. Full details of this revelation is in this website: https://eschatology.name.ng/blog/2018/08/22/welcome-to-gospel-news-from-iwwm/
Re: Revelation Which Christian Church Refused To Reveal To The Whole World by Buytruth(m): 6:07pm On Oct 20, 2019
Buytruth:
The revelation of holy Bible, which Christian Church refused to reveal to the whole world.
Peace and Blessing be upon who read it, and forward it to their family and friends.
In Daniel 2:44, says, And in the days of these kings shall the God of heaven set up a kingdom, which shall never be destroyed: and the kingdom shall not be left to other people, but it shall break in pieces and consume all these kingdoms, and it shall stand for ever.
In Isaiah 9:6-7, says, For unto us a child is born, unto us a son is given: and the government shall be upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called Wonderful, Counsellor, The mighty God, The everlasting Father, The Prince of Peace.
7 Of the increase of his government and peace there shall be no end, upon the throne of David, and upon his kingdom, to order it, and to establish it with judgment and with justice from henceforth even for ever. The zeal of the Lord of hosts will perform this.
This revelation in Isaiah shows that God promised a King for the kingdom He want to set up on earth.
In Matthew 3:1-2, says, In those days came John the Baptist, preaching in the wilderness of Judaea,
In Matthew 4:17,23, says, From that time Jesus began to preach, and to say, Repent: for the kingdom of heaven is at hand.
23 And Jesus went about all Galilee, teaching in their synagogues, and preaching the gospel of the kingdom, and healing all manner of sickness and all manner of disease among the people.
This revealed that John the Baptist and Jesus Christ preached about this kingdom that God want to set up on earth for witness.
In Matthew 24:14, says, And this gospel of the kingdom shall be preached in all the world for a witness unto all nations; and then shall the end come.
This shows that, the news of good things of this kingdom that God want to set up on earth must first be revealed to the whole world, for the whole world to aware what God plan and purpose for this world, before the the Lord Jesus Christ will come back to set up the kingdom on earth.
Acts 1:8, says, But ye shall receive power, after that the Holy Ghost is come upon you: and ye shall be witnesses unto me both in Jerusalem, and in all Judaea, and in Samaria, and unto the uttermost part of the earth.
This shows that, the Lord Jesus Christ must also be revealed to the whole world, that is the King of the kingdom which God promised to set up on earth.
In Luke 24:47-48, says, And that repentance and remission of sins should be preached in his name among all nations, beginning at Jerusalem.
This revealed that, all who will see and enter into the kingdom we must preach to them for repentance from their sins and their sins must remission. Which means they must be born again. John 3:1-5.
In Revelation 20:1-3, says, And I saw an angel come down from heaven, having the key of the bottomless pit and a great chain in his hand.
2 And he laid hold on the dragon, that old serpent, which is the Devil, and Satan, and bound him a thousand years,
3 And cast him into the bottomless pit, and shut him up, and set a seal upon him, that he should deceive the nations no more, till the thousand years should be fulfilled: and after that he must be loosed a little season.
This shows that, Satan the Devil is going to be removed from the world during this kingdom on earth. Think about it, if Satan the Devil is been removed from the world, how do you think this world will look like?
In Isaiah 65:17, says, For, behold, I create new heavens and a new earth: and the former shall not be remembered, nor come into mind.
In Isaiah 66:22, says, For as the new heavens and the new earth, which I will make, shall remain before me, saith the Lord, so shall your seed and your name remain.
In Revelation 21:1-6, says, And I saw a new heaven and a new earth: for the first heaven and the first earth were passed away; and there was no more sea.
2 And I John saw the holy city, new Jerusalem, coming down from God out of heaven, prepared as a bride adorned for her husband.
3 And I heard a great voice out of heaven saying, Behold, the tabernacle of God is with men, and he will dwell with them, and they shall be his people, and God himself shall be with them, and be their God.
4 And God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes; and there shall be no more death, neither sorrow, nor crying, neither shall there be any more pain: for the former things are passed away.
5 And he that sat upon the throne said, Behold, I make all things new. And he said unto me, Write: for these words are true and faithful.
6 And he said unto me, It is done. I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end. I will give unto him that is athirst of the fountain of the water of life freely.
In 2 Peter 3:13, says, Nevertheless we, according to his promise, look for new heavens and a new earth, wherein dwelleth righteousness.
So it revealed that God also promised new earth where the righteous will spend their eternity after the 1000 years millennium reign of the Lord Jesus Christ on earth.
This are the plan and purpose that God has for the believers, which is their future hope, that Christian Church refused to revealed to the whole world, since over two thousands years ago.
Please join us to forward these revelation to your family and friends for awareness, may God bless you as you do so. Full details of this revelation is in this website: https://eschatology.name.ng/blog/2018/08/22/welcome-to-gospel-news-from-iwwm/
Re: Revelation Which Christian Church Refused To Reveal To The Whole World by Buytruth(m): 3:29pm On Oct 22, 2019
[quote author=Buytruth post=83312354][/quote]
Re: Revelation Which Christian Church Refused To Reveal To The Whole World by Buytruth(m): 7:00am On Nov 03, 2019
[quote author=Buytruth post=83367210][/quote]
Re: Revelation Which Christian Church Refused To Reveal To The Whole World by Buytruth(m): 12:30am On Nov 10, 2019
[quote author=Buytruth post=83696979][/quote]
Re: Revelation Which Christian Church Refused To Reveal To The Whole World by Buytruth(m): 12:42am On Nov 17, 2019
[quote author=Buytruth post=83889459][/quote]
Re: Revelation Which Christian Church Refused To Reveal To The Whole World by Buytruth(m): 6:45am On Nov 24, 2019
[quote author=Buytruth post=84096497][/quote]
Re: Revelation Which Christian Church Refused To Reveal To The Whole World by Buytruth(m): 5:18am On Dec 01, 2019
[quote author=Buytruth post=84312387][/quote]
Re: Revelation Which Christian Church Refused To Reveal To The Whole World by Buytruth(m): 6:30am On Dec 08, 2019
[quote author=Buytruth post=84514870][/quote]
Re: Revelation Which Christian Church Refused To Reveal To The Whole World by Hiswordxray(m): 10:23am On Dec 08, 2019
Christ the revelation of God's has been unveiled. He became flesh and tabernacled with men. He is all the revelation we need

1 Like

Re: Revelation Which Christian Church Refused To Reveal To The Whole World by Buytruth(m): 7:21am On Dec 15, 2019
Hiswordxray:
Christ the revelation of God's has been unveiled. He became flesh and tabernacled with men. He is all the revelation we need
Re: Revelation Which Christian Church Refused To Reveal To The Whole World by Buytruth(m): 7:45am On Dec 22, 2019
[quote author=Buytruth post=84920852][/quote]
Re: Revelation Which Christian Church Refused To Reveal To The Whole World by Buytruth(m): 7:23am On Dec 29, 2019
[quote author=Buytruth post=85120000][/quote]
Re: Revelation Which Christian Church Refused To Reveal To The Whole World by Mynet11(m): 2:33pm On Dec 29, 2019
Buytruth:
Jehovah's Witnesses have been preaching this Good news for ages... But the god of this system of things had blinded their minds

(1) (Reply)

Listening To Normal Circular Music Or Hip Hop,is It A Sin Or Wrong For A / Anointing Oil For Healing And Protection - Joseph Prince / My Observation About Rccg

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 93
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.