Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,690 members, 7,802,011 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:52 AM

I Could Be With 20 Unclad Women In A Room And Not Feel Anything -- Pretty Mike - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Could Be With 20 Unclad Women In A Room And Not Feel Anything -- Pretty Mike (925 Views)

Crazy Sex And Dating Facts Of Lagos, Owerri And Abuja - By Pretty Mike / Pretty Mike: “I Bath With My Pet Python & Why I Named Her Toke Makinwa” / Pretty Mike Feeding His Pet Snake 'Toke Makinwa' (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Could Be With 20 Unclad Women In A Room And Not Feel Anything -- Pretty Mike by nwekeugochukwu: 8:14am On Oct 20, 2019
Popular Nigeria club owner, Mike Nwogu, better known as Pretty Mike has revealed that the unclothedness of females no longer moves him as he has had the privilege of being with several women after he lost his virginity at a young age of 13.

In an interview made available to Igberetv, he said, “I always tell people that once one is sexually active, one wouldn’t be able to count how many people one has had sex with. I got deflowered when I was just 13 years old. I have been having sex for a long time, so for you to think I would be able to tell you how many people I have had sex with or even give a close figure, is almost impossible. I started having sex in the US and it was a thing of fun for us to be deflowered by older people; it was a trend.”

Pretty Mike who recently featured in an advert with stylist and entrepreneur, Toyin Lawani, revealed that although they were both nude, he never got aroused. He said, “Toyin is my very good friend and I consider her family. I never got aroused by her but that doesn’t mean she isn’t pretty and sexy. People that talk about these things forget that I have a partnership in a strip club; so I see naked women all the time. I have got to a point where I could be with over 20 naked women in a room without feeling anything. Sex doesn’t just come that way.”

He also stated that he was waiting for God to send to him a wife that will suit his type of person. He added, “People see me as a playboy and sometimes, I intentionally portray that picture for them because that is the kind of thing that sells. People are not interested in serious issues and being in my line of business, I have to keep dishing out things for people to talk about. Sometimes, I claim to be in a relationship and other times, I say otherwise. Presently, I am not in any relationship. I am looking up to God to guide my own wife towards my way.”

When asked about what he desires in a woman, Mike said, “For someone like me that has been there, I have practically seen it all– tall, short, big, small, physical features. All those don’t matter to me as they don’t make a good wife or mother. All I want is someone with a decent attitude; someone that can think for the two of us. Beauty and attractive features are all secondary, but a good attitude cannot be bought.”

http://igberetvnews.com/1078400/20-unclad-women-room-feel-anything-pretty-mike/

Re: I Could Be With 20 Unclad Women In A Room And Not Feel Anything -- Pretty Mike by Lordthruce: 8:19am On Oct 20, 2019
Is that his picture?
Re: I Could Be With 20 Unclad Women In A Room And Not Feel Anything -- Pretty Mike by youngest85(m): 8:21am On Oct 20, 2019
Na man you be!
Re: I Could Be With 20 Unclad Women In A Room And Not Feel Anything -- Pretty Mike by ebukajay184: 8:57am On Oct 20, 2019
Ok
Re: I Could Be With 20 Unclad Women In A Room And Not Feel Anything -- Pretty Mike by jaybenugo: 12:53pm On Oct 20, 2019
Are u sure
Re: I Could Be With 20 Unclad Women In A Room And Not Feel Anything -- Pretty Mike by NwekeUG(m): 9:02am On Oct 21, 2019
I hear
Re: I Could Be With 20 Unclad Women In A Room And Not Feel Anything -- Pretty Mike by TMSMedia: 9:14am On Oct 21, 2019
Ok

(1) (Reply)

Uche Jombo Shows Off Her Body In One-piece Swimwear / My Curves Open Doors For Me - Actress Eva Chris / Toke Makinwa Bares N!pple In New Bikini Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.