Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,267 members, 7,780,600 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 05:19 PM

Kxng.olu: Oprah Winfrey Replaces The Phone Of A Nigerian Boy With An iPhone 11 - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kxng.olu: Oprah Winfrey Replaces The Phone Of A Nigerian Boy With An iPhone 11 (48523 Views)

Simi Deletes Photo Of Herself Kissing Adekunle Gold, Replaces It With Another / Oprah Winfrey Finally Addresses Her Mother's Death / "Why I Never Wanted Children" - Oprah Winfrey (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kxng.olu: Oprah Winfrey Replaces The Phone Of A Nigerian Boy With An iPhone 11 by GistNet: 8:51am On Oct 20, 2019
A Nigerian model, kxng.olu was blessed with the opportunity to sit down and have a conversation with famous American media executive and actress, Oprah Winfery she replaces the faulty phone of a Nigerian boy with an iPhone 11

He wrote;
Today I was blessed with the opportunity to sit down and have a conversation with @Oprah Winfrey. After the assembly, my brother @zcs_5 and I caught her car and had another conversation with her. We hope to see her again soon and thank her for making this possible. #oprah #morehousecollege @morehouse1867
https://www.instagram.com/p/B3V2HG6nMu9

Gist from Gistmore
http://gistmore.com/oprah-winfery-replaces-the-faulty-phone-of-a-nigerian-boy-with-an-iphone-11

10 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Kxng.olu: Oprah Winfrey Replaces The Phone Of A Nigerian Boy With An iPhone 11 by GistNet: 8:51am On Oct 20, 2019

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Kxng.olu: Oprah Winfrey Replaces The Phone Of A Nigerian Boy With An iPhone 11 by donstan18: 8:53am On Oct 20, 2019
Never will you see her calling men scum because of this very act.

48 Likes

Re: Kxng.olu: Oprah Winfrey Replaces The Phone Of A Nigerian Boy With An iPhone 11 by Bewiseedet(m): 9:04am On Oct 20, 2019
Oprah my woman crush.

1 Like

Re: Kxng.olu: Oprah Winfrey Replaces The Phone Of A Nigerian Boy With An iPhone 11 by GistNet: 9:05am On Oct 20, 2019
Lalasticlala
Re: Kxng.olu: Oprah Winfrey Replaces The Phone Of A Nigerian Boy With An iPhone 11 by GuestLog: 9:17am On Oct 20, 2019
Nice one.

Just so you guys know, I typed this comment with a crack & blind phone. Even if it's Android, I'll manage. Forgivw mt tyqo.

62 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kxng.olu: Oprah Winfrey Replaces The Phone Of A Nigerian Boy With An iPhone 11 by Nobody: 9:24am On Oct 20, 2019
I want to bless three people with 3k. It's Sunday and just because I feel like.

Please. Don't expect me to change your phone!

3k. Randomly selecting.

UPDATED:

Oh my God. I feel so sad. I'm appalled at the level of hunger and lack in the community.

My heart bleeds, initially I just thought okay, let me do saraka today. I just planned on giving out 9 thousand naira but eventually I'd be extending the giving hand. I do not have much, I'm not very rich but more than 70 people quoted me and my email address is still sending notifications to my mobile. I really wish I could help everybody!! I really wish I could help everybody.

P. S I sent the first set of six people 3k each. I'm not expecting you to come and publicly thank me or any of that. No, just judiciously use the money. If you didn't receive, hold on, by God's special grace the helping hand would be extended. God bless everybody. Thank you for your prayers.

88 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Kxng.olu: Oprah Winfrey Replaces The Phone Of A Nigerian Boy With An iPhone 11 by dogtails(m): 9:26am On Oct 20, 2019
NoGender:

3k. Randomly selecting.
5220001485 ecobank,may God bless u bro

4 Likes

Re: Kxng.olu: Oprah Winfrey Replaces The Phone Of A Nigerian Boy With An iPhone 11 by cenaman(m): 9:27am On Oct 20, 2019
Bewiseedet:
Oprah my woman crush.
see ur life, u no see jumoke oni bread, bobrisky or toyin lawani to crush na Oprah u wan crush.

5 Likes

Re: Kxng.olu: Oprah Winfrey Replaces The Phone Of A Nigerian Boy With An iPhone 11 by xxxtedyxxx(m): 9:46am On Oct 20, 2019
wow
Re: Kxng.olu: Oprah Winfrey Replaces The Phone Of A Nigerian Boy With An iPhone 11 by xxxtedyxxx(m): 9:47am On Oct 20, 2019
NoGender:

3k. Randomly selecting.

0131296302....Thanks for caring.

4 Likes

Re: Kxng.olu: Oprah Winfrey Replaces The Phone Of A Nigerian Boy With An iPhone 11 by IamPatriotic(m): 9:53am On Oct 20, 2019
Not a bad one, infact, it's a good one
Re: Kxng.olu: Oprah Winfrey Replaces The Phone Of A Nigerian Boy With An iPhone 11 by Nobody: 10:12am On Oct 20, 2019
NoGender:

3k. Randomly selecting.

5282791014.... Thank you so much.
Re: Kxng.olu: Oprah Winfrey Replaces The Phone Of A Nigerian Boy With An iPhone 11 by Codezz: 10:26am On Oct 20, 2019
Lol

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kxng.olu: Oprah Winfrey Replaces The Phone Of A Nigerian Boy With An iPhone 11 by Taniaa(f): 10:39am On Oct 20, 2019
She made his day. Nice one

3 Likes

Re: Kxng.olu: Oprah Winfrey Replaces The Phone Of A Nigerian Boy With An iPhone 11 by konklud22(m): 10:53am On Oct 20, 2019
NoGender:

3k. Randomly selecting.
access bank

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kxng.olu: Oprah Winfrey Replaces The Phone Of A Nigerian Boy With An iPhone 11 by AyomideToks(m): 2:46pm On Oct 20, 2019
NoGender:

3k. Randomly selecting.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kxng.olu: Oprah Winfrey Replaces The Phone Of A Nigerian Boy With An iPhone 11 by Bewiseedet(m): 3:24pm On Oct 20, 2019
cenaman:
see ur life, u no see jumoke oni bread, bobrisky or toyin lawani to crush na Oprah u wan crush.
Re: Kxng.olu: Oprah Winfrey Replaces The Phone Of A Nigerian Boy With An iPhone 11 by Bewiseedet(m): 3:25pm On Oct 20, 2019
cenaman:
i like foreign chicks
Re: Kxng.olu: Oprah Winfrey Replaces The Phone Of A Nigerian Boy With An iPhone 11 by generationz(f): 3:37pm On Oct 20, 2019
sad

See the entitlement mentality oozing out of the replies.

Oprah come and change my phone, yen yen yen

No body is praying to be as rich as Oprah and give without looking back. That's why we are so backward in Africa.

Give me, give me, give me, is the mantra. angry

63 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Kxng.olu: Oprah Winfrey Replaces The Phone Of A Nigerian Boy With An iPhone 11 by tillaman(m): 6:03pm On Oct 20, 2019
grin
Way to go ma’am!! We can’t have you looking at the world with a cracked phone!! Those words are golden

11 Likes

Re: Kxng.olu: Oprah Winfrey Replaces The Phone Of A Nigerian Boy With An iPhone 11 by Houseofglam7(f): 6:03pm On Oct 20, 2019
kiss
Re: Kxng.olu: Oprah Winfrey Replaces The Phone Of A Nigerian Boy With An iPhone 11 by seunmohmoh(f): 6:03pm On Oct 20, 2019
Las las, he go sell am.

1 Like

Re: Kxng.olu: Oprah Winfrey Replaces The Phone Of A Nigerian Boy With An iPhone 11 by Nobody: 6:05pm On Oct 20, 2019
I would love to date this woman. She look more radiating and pretty each year.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kxng.olu: Oprah Winfrey Replaces The Phone Of A Nigerian Boy With An iPhone 11 by Nobody: 6:05pm On Oct 20, 2019
I need her to replace my whole life cry cry cry

Did you hear how the boy called her "Oprah" in that video. Oyinbo people life simple abeg. Try that with Folorunsho Alakija and you will get a knock grin grin

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kxng.olu: Oprah Winfrey Replaces The Phone Of A Nigerian Boy With An iPhone 11 by Abdulquadrimuha(m): 6:05pm On Oct 20, 2019
Hahahahahah

I laugh in chinese

The local man exclaim!!!
Re: Kxng.olu: Oprah Winfrey Replaces The Phone Of A Nigerian Boy With An iPhone 11 by MANNABBQGRILLS: 6:05pm On Oct 20, 2019
Awwwwww. kiss kiss

One of the most blessed and humane woman in the world.

She will always be blessed as long as she lives.

God bless you Oprah.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kxng.olu: Oprah Winfrey Replaces The Phone Of A Nigerian Boy With An iPhone 11 by jaxxy(m): 6:06pm On Oct 20, 2019
Oprah has always been a giver. Beautiful

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Olive Atuonwu, Buchi's Daughter Called To Bar (Photos) / Burna Boy Gets Valentine Gift From Stefflon Don, His Girlfriend / Andre Omodayo Churchill Sits On Tonto Dikeh's Back

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.