Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,034 members, 7,807,094 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:26 AM

Kxng.olu: Oprah Winfrey Replaces The Phone Of A Nigerian Boy With An iPhone 11 - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kxng.olu: Oprah Winfrey Replaces The Phone Of A Nigerian Boy With An iPhone 11 (48553 Views)

Simi Deletes Photo Of Herself Kissing Adekunle Gold, Replaces It With Another / Oprah Winfrey Finally Addresses Her Mother's Death / "Why I Never Wanted Children" - Oprah Winfrey (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kxng.olu: Oprah Winfrey Replaces The Phone Of A Nigerian Boy With An iPhone 11 by vertueptime: 10:45pm On Oct 20, 2019
So you are the person sponsoring e-begging on NL? Before u give out make sure ur gatemN don chop
NoGender:
I want to bless three people with 3k. It's Sunday and just because I feel like.

Please. Don't expect me to change your phone!

3k. Randomly selecting.
Re: Kxng.olu: Oprah Winfrey Replaces The Phone Of A Nigerian Boy With An iPhone 11 by dazzysleek(f): 4:16am On Oct 21, 2019
[sup][/sup] kiss
NoGender:

3k. Randomly selecting.

UPDATED:

Oh my God. I feel so sad. I'm appalled at the level of hunger and lack in the community.

My heart bleeds, initially I just thought okay, let me do saraka today. I just planned on giving out 9 thousand naira but eventually I'd be extending the giving hand. I do not have much, I'm not very rich but more than 70 people quoted me and my email address is still sending notifications to my mobile. I really wish I could help everybody!! I really wish I could help everybody.

P. S I sent the first set of six people 3k each. I'm not expecting you to come and publicly thank me or any of that. No, just judiciously use the money. If you didn't receive, hold on, by God's special grace the helping hand would be extended. God bless everybody. Thank you for your prayers.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kxng.olu: Oprah Winfrey Replaces The Phone Of A Nigerian Boy With An iPhone 11 by dazzysleek(f): 4:18am On Oct 21, 2019
First bank 3085608594. Thank you in advance
NoGender:

3k. Randomly selecting.

UPDATED:

Oh my God. I feel so sad. I'm appalled at the level of hunger and lack in the community.

My heart bleeds, initially I just thought okay, let me do saraka today. I just planned on giving out 9 thousand naira but eventually I'd be extending the giving hand. I do not have much, I'm not very rich but more than 70 people quoted me and my email address is still sending notifications to my mobile. I really wish I could help everybody!! I really wish I could help everybody.

P. S I sent the first set of six people 3k each. I'm not expecting you to come and publicly thank me or any of that. No, just judiciously use the money. If you didn't receive, hold on, by God's special grace the helping hand would be extended. God bless everybody. Thank you for your prayers.
Re: Kxng.olu: Oprah Winfrey Replaces The Phone Of A Nigerian Boy With An iPhone 11 by Nobody: 8:16am On Oct 21, 2019
You have lost your relevance to me Oprah
I will never forget your role in the Micheal Jackson case
Re: Kxng.olu: Oprah Winfrey Replaces The Phone Of A Nigerian Boy With An iPhone 11 by dogtails(m): 8:35am On Oct 21, 2019
dazzysleek:
First bank 3085608594. Thank you in advance
Re: Kxng.olu: Oprah Winfrey Replaces The Phone Of A Nigerian Boy With An iPhone 11 by dogtails(m): 8:39am On Oct 21, 2019
NoGender:

3k. Randomly selecting.

UPDATED:

I was the first person to text u my account details but i didnt get any alert nor receive any money
Re: Kxng.olu: Oprah Winfrey Replaces The Phone Of A Nigerian Boy With An iPhone 11 by emmysexxy(f): 1:18am On Oct 22, 2019
NoGender:

3k. Randomly selecting.

UPDATED:

God bless you for putting a smile on someone's face....may your oil never run dry,good health for you and your family is what I wish you.
Re: Kxng.olu: Oprah Winfrey Replaces The Phone Of A Nigerian Boy With An iPhone 11 by JbravoAdodger(m): 10:15am On Oct 22, 2019
[quote author=NoGender post=83298710]I want to bless three people with 3k. It's Sunday and just because I feel like.

3k. Randomly selecting.
Re: Kxng.olu: Oprah Winfrey Replaces The Phone Of A Nigerian Boy With An iPhone 11 by JGirl20(f): 6:10am On Oct 27, 2019
NoGender:

3k. Randomly selecting.

UPDATED:

Good morning oo, I just saw your post. Please if you are still extending your helping hand help me too
0766696187 access Bank. Thanks a lot
Re: Kxng.olu: Oprah Winfrey Replaces The Phone Of A Nigerian Boy With An iPhone 11 by dazzysleek(f): 10:06pm On Nov 07, 2019
I'm anticipating. kiss[quote author=dogtails post=83325418][/quote]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

I Didn’t Want To Die – Teni Explains Reason For Her Weight Loss / Tonto Dike's son pictured with a policeman holding a gun (Photo) / Tonto Dikeh Steps Out With D'banj For Adewale Aladejana's Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.