Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,034 members, 7,807,088 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:22 AM

Who Knows The Best Shipping Company In Nigeria? I Want To Partner With Them. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Who Knows The Best Shipping Company In Nigeria? I Want To Partner With Them. (1248 Views)

Biography Of Taiwo Afolabi, SIFAX Group CEO, Owner Of Shipping Company, Others / Choice Shipping Company Is A Scam! / What's The Best Shipping Company; From China To Nigeria, Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Knows The Best Shipping Company In Nigeria? I Want To Partner With Them. by RICHMAN247(m): 9:28am On Oct 20, 2019
I want to venture into importation business, I have 500k capital for that.Please, any one here that knows a genieun shipping company that I can use to help me bring my products from China down to Nigeria within 5-8 days. Thanks
Re: Who Knows The Best Shipping Company In Nigeria? I Want To Partner With Them. by arodavoo(m): 10:57pm On Oct 21, 2019
You can make use of Gig logistics, Skyjet, getittome. I know so many of them that are genuine.

You can contact me on whatsapp for more help

2 Likes

Re: Who Knows The Best Shipping Company In Nigeria? I Want To Partner With Them. by jasonzengxian01: 9:08am On Oct 22, 2019
Am a INT’L FREIGHT FORWARDING COMPANY in China ,maybe i can help you.pls contact me by email: jason@elike-shipping.com , wechat:+8613586618348
Re: Who Knows The Best Shipping Company In Nigeria? I Want To Partner With Them. by RICHMAN247(m): 10:17am On Oct 22, 2019
arodavoo:
You can make use of Gig logistics, Skyjet, getittome. I know so many of them that are genuine.

Thanks bro. Iappreciate
Re: Who Knows The Best Shipping Company In Nigeria? I Want To Partner With Them. by MichSam1: 12:24am On Nov 05, 2020
arodavoo:

Please I need help on how to ship and pay with Skyjet LTD, how do I contact you?
Re: Who Knows The Best Shipping Company In Nigeria? I Want To Partner With Them. by bobbysamsweet(m): 9:00am On Nov 14, 2021
Easy peasy

(1) (Reply)

How Profitable Is Agent Banking Business In Nigeria / MTL STIPEND With Just #200 One Time Payment, You Can Make 2M Within Short Period / I Want To Sell My Payoneer Funds

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.