Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,897 members, 7,802,889 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:51 AM

MUST READ! Crypto Mining With Guiminer 2.0 SCAM! Don't Fall Victim After This. - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / MUST READ! Crypto Mining With Guiminer 2.0 SCAM! Don't Fall Victim After This. (1818 Views)

Bnb Mining With No Investment Needed / Zinoly Is Scam... Don't Be Deceived! / Mysafepay.ng Is A Scam - Don't Pay Any N60,000 [fake Autoblogging Business] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

MUST READ! Crypto Mining With Guiminer 2.0 SCAM! Don't Fall Victim After This. by Lazazel: 9:44am On Oct 20, 2019
NOTE THE FOLLOWING: 1). A typical post already exists as this but I decided to let Nairalanders know the tool the scams are using even before reading the post.
2). His name from the account is Okwandu Kingsley.
3). Fellow Nairalanders, if you've fallen victim to any of these scams don't keep quiet but come on the same platform and others to share your experience so that they won't cause more pain. By Grace, though I was scammed of #15,000 but Gideon16 had his #15,000 saved due to my post. It's a plus to Gideon and a loss to the scammers and that I'm happy about.
4). After seeing that Plan A has been thwarted, the scammers will move to Plan B but in all fellow Nairalanders anybody, I repeat anybody who starts introducing terms and conditions at the end of the tunnel, which he/she didn't state earlier on, that will require you sending cash to him, IS A SCAM.
5). Their offers are always juicy, mouth watering but NOTE, if they don't teach you for free. THEY ARE SCAMS.

Now, my story.

3 - days ago(Oct. 10th, 2019) I came across a juicy offer(as the scammers are fund of in order to attract people) on Nairaland offering $30 daily in Bitcoin Mining. After signifying interest, the 1st guy told me via WhatsApp that he makes $38 daily from that. I requested on how, and he gave me a skirmish(faint) picture in description of what I'm to do. i did as instructed but it didn't work out then I queried him and after much follow-ups he(the first guy) then suggested that he gives me the phone no. of the person that shared it with him that he couldn't explain further.
That I said ok to unknowing to me that it was just a pixel in a large pictorial scam. I contacted the second guy and the second guy told me that the application GUIMiner had two versions(Version 1 and version 2) and that he bought the app for over $1,000(#360,000) and can only share it with 20 other people as his own IP is already registered and the app has an effective system to detect fake IP's hence he has no choice but to share it.
He(2nd guy) went further to say that he gives the version 1 for free but the version 2 is paid for. He also said that he has given out the 20 slots for version 1 and that the agreement he had with those he shared it with was that after 2-months when they would have raised enough money to purchase the application for themselves then he would disconnect them and add someone else but only 2 slots were left in the version 2 and except I want to wait for 2-months so that he can replace someone with me on version 1 that me(if I'm willing to pay for it) and someone just claimed it.
Unknowing to me, all these were just a pixel in a large pictorial scam. He said it was #4,100. In my wisdom I told him I'll send #1,500 then when I see it in my email I'll balance up and then he can follow up on how to use it and he agreed. He sent the GUIMiner app to my email and then I balanced him #2,600. After I tried it nothing worked then I called him he told me that I need to have a minimum balance of $50 in my blockchain wallet. So, in my wisdom I decided to fund it myself rather than wire #18,000 to someone I don't know as #4,100 is not #18,000. I finally funded my wallet with $50 via Luno and again I tried it and it didn't still mine crypto. Then I called him and then he(the second guy) told me that the funding has to be Blockchain to Blockchain not Luno to Blockchain and that the sender must have used Blockchain for more than 6-months. NOTE. They'll never state all these terms & conditions at first.
He got furious on why I did it on my own and i made it known to him that scammers are everywhere. Once again, all these acts, stories, long journey was just a pixel in a large pictorial scam. He suggested I make a transfer to him and then he funds my Blockchain wallet that that was what the other guy he told me of did and that after the guy withdrew he topped him extra #5,000 as thank you but in my wisdom I declined him, I made it clear that I can't transfer #18,000($50) so we agreed on #10,000. And ever since that transfer was made(Fri. Oct. 11th at 9:32p.m) till this moment I'm typing this(Sun. Oct. 13th)he has placed my calls on voicemail. This is my story Fellow Nairalanders. Learn from it. Go in search of investment opportunities but if anybody adds a Price Tag to any offer don't even think of Transferring them a dyme. Unfortunately for me my eyes were clouded with the profits($40 daily) that I didn't see the `devils print' hence I was willing to stake #10,000($28). I'll share necessary pictures so that you'll see his bank accont name, phone no. e.t.c Also worthy of note is that the 2nd guy wasn't on WhatsApp( that scared me a bit as I asked myself, which business man isn't on WhatsApp?, citing reasons that people call, disturb him a lot, the first guy had no picture on his profile for these 3days but was active and I pondered how come? why? Well, that was a sign that something was fishy but unfortunately for me it wasn't `a sign enough'.
Fellow Nairalanders, Brothers and sisters this is how I was robbed off #15,000 pls I'm sharing this so that you'll be aware of their tactics and back off were necessary as this guys are everywhere using different names, usernames, online accounts.
I'm sure some persons find it difficult in narrowing out moral lessons in a long story and that's why I decided to outline their tactics for you
1). They make their offers juicy but not too juicy though.
2). They make the process of everything take time' so that you'll think it's legit hence trusting them
3). When you're almost at the tunnel end, they present an obstacle(terms & conditions not stated earlier on) which would require you paying and since they've successfully gained your trust you'll do that willingly. But guy, girl once you get to this stage BACKOFF except you want to be scammed.
4). And finally they scam you.
These are the contacts they used, 1st guy - 080-6849-8892, 2nd guy - 080-6455-3565. Going by the Diamond account no. the 2nd guy name is Okwandu Kingsley.
Finally, I'm pretty sure that these same guys will still be on Nairaland using a different username, phone no., account no. to scam many more but I've good news for them
1). By tomorrow(Monday) their file will be processed in EFCC
2). If they are so good at covering their tracks they should bear it in mind that to EVERYMAN is a `Physical body' and a `spiritual' and that from this day I made this post(Sun. Oct. 13th, 2019) that their days have been numbered.
I'm L'AZ-AZEL

Re: MUST READ! Crypto Mining With Guiminer 2.0 SCAM! Don't Fall Victim After This. by Lazazel: 9:45am On Oct 20, 2019
Additional pictures

1 Like

Re: MUST READ! Crypto Mining With Guiminer 2.0 SCAM! Don't Fall Victim After This. by IAMTHEHERO: 11:44am On Oct 20, 2019
Re: MUST READ! Crypto Mining With Guiminer 2.0 SCAM! Don't Fall Victim After This. by jom28gy(m): 11:54am On Oct 20, 2019
Lazazel:
NOTE THE FOLLOWING: 1). A typical post already exists as this but I decided to let Nairalanders know the tool the scams are using even before reading the post.
2). His name from the account is Okwandu Kingsley.
3). Fellow Nairalanders, if you've fallen victim to any of these scams don't keep quiet but come on the same platform and others to share your experience so that they won't cause more pain. By Grace, though I was scammed of #15,000 but Gideon16 had his #15,000 saved due to my post. It's a plus to Gideon and a loss to the scammers and that I'm happy about.
4). After seeing that Plan A has been thwarted, the scammers will move to Plan B but in all fellow Nairalanders anybody, I repeat anybody who starts introducing terms and conditions at the end of the tunnel, which he/she didn't state earlier on, that will require you sending cash to him, IS A SCAM.
5). Their offers are always juicy, mouth watering but NOTE, if they don't teach you for free. THEY ARE SCAMS.

Now, my story.

3 - days ago(Oct. 10th, 2019) I came across a juicy offer(as the scammers are fund of in order to attract people) on Nairaland offering $30 daily in Bitcoin Mining. After signifying interest, the 1st guy told me via WhatsApp that he makes $38 daily from that. I requested on how, and he gave me a skirmish(faint) picture in description of what I'm to do. i did as instructed but it didn't work out then I queried him and after much follow-ups he(the first guy) then suggested that he gives me the phone no. of the person that shared it with him that he couldn't explain further.
That I said ok to unknowing to me that it was just a pixel in a large pictorial scam. I contacted the second guy and the second guy told me that the application GUIMiner had two versions(Version 1 and version 2) and that he bought the app for over $1,000(#360,000) and can only share it with 20 other people as his own IP is already registered and the app has an effective system to detect fake IP's hence he has no choice but to share it.
He(2nd guy) went further to say that he gives the version 1 for free but the version 2 is paid for. He also said that he has given out the 20 slots for version 1 and that the agreement he had with those he shared it with was that after 2-months when they would have raised enough money to purchase the application for themselves then he would disconnect them and add someone else but only 2 slots were left in the version 2 and except I want to wait for 2-months so that he can replace someone with me on version 1 that me(if I'm willing to pay for it) and someone just claimed it.
Unknowing to me, all these were just a pixel in a large pictorial scam. He said it was #4,100. In my wisdom I told him I'll send #1,500 then when I see it in my email I'll balance up and then he can follow up on how to use it and he agreed. He sent the GUIMiner app to my email and then I balanced him #2,600. After I tried it nothing worked then I called him he told me that I need to have a minimum balance of $50 in my blockchain wallet. So, in my wisdom I decided to fund it myself rather than wire #18,000 to someone I don't know as #4,100 is not #18,000. I finally funded my wallet with $50 via Luno and again I tried it and it didn't still mine crypto. Then I called him and then he(the second guy) told me that the funding has to be Blockchain to Blockchain not Luno to Blockchain and that the sender must have used Blockchain for more than 6-months. NOTE. They'll never state all these terms & conditions at first.
He got furious on why I did it on my own and i made it known to him that scammers are everywhere. Once again, all these acts, stories, long journey was just a pixel in a large pictorial scam. He suggested I make a transfer to him and then he funds my Blockchain wallet that that was what the other guy he told me of did and that after the guy withdrew he topped him extra #5,000 as thank you but in my wisdom I declined him, I made it clear that I can't transfer #18,000($50) so we agreed on #10,000. And ever since that transfer was made(Fri. Oct. 11th at 9:32p.m) till this moment I'm typing this(Sun. Oct. 13th)he has placed my calls on voicemail. This is my story Fellow Nairalanders. Learn from it. Go in search of investment opportunities but if anybody adds a Price Tag to any offer don't even think of Transferring them a dyme. Unfortunately for me my eyes were clouded with the profits($40 daily) that I didn't see the `devils print' hence I was willing to stake #10,000($28). I'll share necessary pictures so that you'll see his bank accont name, phone no. e.t.c Also worthy of note is that the 2nd guy wasn't on WhatsApp( that scared me a bit as I asked myself, which business man isn't on WhatsApp?, citing reasons that people call, disturb him a lot, the first guy had no picture on his profile for these 3days but was active and I pondered how come? why? Well, that was a sign that something was fishy but unfortunately for me it wasn't `a sign enough'.
Fellow Nairalanders, Brothers and sisters this is how I was robbed off #15,000 pls I'm sharing this so that you'll be aware of their tactics and back off were necessary as this guys are everywhere using different names, usernames, online accounts.
I'm sure some persons find it difficult in narrowing out moral lessons in a long story and that's why I decided to outline their tactics for you
1). They make their offers juicy but not too juicy though.
2). They make the process of everything take time' so that you'll think it's legit hence trusting them
3). When you're almost at the tunnel end, they present an obstacle(terms & conditions not stated earlier on) which would require you paying and since they've successfully gained your trust you'll do that willingly. But guy, girl once you get to this stage BACKOFF except you want to be scammed.
4). And finally they scam you.
These are the contacts they used, 1st guy - 080-6849-8892, 2nd guy - 080-6455-3565. Going by the Diamond account no. the 2nd guy name is Okwandu Kingsley.
Finally, I'm pretty sure that these same guys will still be on Nairaland using a different username, phone no., account no. to scam many more but I've good news for them
1). By tomorrow(Monday) their file will be processed in EFCC
2). If they are so good at covering their tracks they should bear it in mind that to EVERYMAN is a `Physical body' and a `spiritual' and that from this day I made this post(Sun. Oct. 13th, 2019) that their days have been numbered.
I'm L'AZ-AZEL
I have even one to prosecute, but don't know the easiest way to to reach efcc?
Re: MUST READ! Crypto Mining With Guiminer 2.0 SCAM! Don't Fall Victim After This. by Jude82: 1:49pm On Oct 24, 2019
The same group of scammers also scammed me on 23rd of October. They scammed me of #14600. They used e-mail address shown.
After collecting my money, he put my number on voicemail.
Although EFCC has been involved in the matter. Please beware of the scammers.

Re: MUST READ! Crypto Mining With Guiminer 2.0 SCAM! Don't Fall Victim After This. by sasxy(m): 12:56am On Oct 28, 2019
All u've said is true. I almost fall victim too but thank God I did not.the same guy received the call and chat with you on WhatsApp. Thank God i didn't fall victim. Your story is same as mine the same number but I didn't send any money. I told him I'll wait for two month for the free miner to be available...
Re: MUST READ! Crypto Mining With Guiminer 2.0 SCAM! Don't Fall Victim After This. by Ayomarcel(m): 12:26pm On Nov 12, 2019
Bro I just encountered both of them. The guy ii called said he doesn't use WhatsApp too. The guy I chatted with no pics.. I'll send a screenshot... I told him I'll wait for 3 months.. He also told panel 1.0 is full and that 2.0 will cost 2,100 naira.. Lol

Re: MUST READ! Crypto Mining With Guiminer 2.0 SCAM! Don't Fall Victim After This. by Ultimated1(m): 10:18pm On Nov 13, 2019
jom28gy:
I have even one to prosecute, but don't know the easiest way to to reach efcc?

Thank you for sharing. This guys almost scammed me but my saving grace was that, there was no money in my account as at that time so i told him i was going to opt for the version. 1.0. I also did a lot of google search and discovered that the so called miner app dont hash the juicy amount they quoted.

I have blocked their contact on my phone.

Regards
Re: MUST READ! Crypto Mining With Guiminer 2.0 SCAM! Don't Fall Victim After This. by kenrish2(m): 2:59am On Nov 14, 2019
same story I contacted the first guy he referred me to the second guy, when he said I should pay 4,100 that's when I knew it was a scam
Re: MUST READ! Crypto Mining With Guiminer 2.0 SCAM! Don't Fall Victim After This. by jom28gy(m): 5:36pm On Nov 14, 2019
Ultimated1:

Thank you for sharing. This guys almost scammed me but my saving grace was that, there was no money in my account as at that time so i told him i was going to opt for the version. 1.0. I also did a lot of google search and discovered that the so called miner app dont hash the juicy amount they quoted.

I have blocked their contact on my phone.

Regards
that's a nice step you took
Re: MUST READ! Crypto Mining With Guiminer 2.0 SCAM! Don't Fall Victim After This. by Easybrother: 3:45pm On Jan 10, 2020
am just reading these write up now,these guys scam me yesterday,the sum of 4,100......the second guy account details are ADIELE JOSHUA,8141608926,FCMB..........pls keep sharing these until they are caught.
Re: MUST READ! Crypto Mining With Guiminer 2.0 SCAM! Don't Fall Victim After This. by Abidecdrock(m): 2:38pm On Mar 11, 2020
Just got off the phone with Okwandu Kingsley and decided to do background check as usual. Thank you for exposing them.
Okwandu Kingsley
Access Bank no 2100 for you
Re: MUST READ! Crypto Mining With Guiminer 2.0 SCAM! Don't Fall Victim After This. by lokoventurex1(m): 11:51pm On Jul 23, 2020
I blame myself for not doing the background check. They sold the lie to me and scammed me 15k today. I didn't do due diligence enough.

How come these guys are still doing away with their accounts? How come the EFFCC has not arrested them? Well, even if I won't get my money back, their account should at least be black listed.

What a shame. I've been on Nairaland for these years and always check info here before I embark on any online stuff, how these guys caught me still amaze me. They've scammed me the 15k before I tried to check the name KINGSLEY OKWANDU...

(1) (Reply)

Double Your Bitcoin In 48hrs / Mini Cash Pool(bitcoin Investment) / The Map Bike, Location And CRM Investments: Reliable Weekly Payment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.