Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,590 members, 7,809,134 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:45 AM

No Pain, No Gain: Ambode Government Proved It - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / No Pain, No Gain: Ambode Government Proved It (43389 Views)

By Cancelling Sit-at-home, IPOB Has Proved It’s Not A Terrorist Group — Okupe / El-Rufai Speaks After Taking COVID-19 Vaccine: ‘No Pain, No Headache’ / Bishop Oyedepo And Sheik Gumi Are False Prophets. 2019 Elections Proved It. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: No Pain, No Gain: Ambode Government Proved It by spafu(m): 6:17pm On Oct 20, 2019
Ok
Re: No Pain, No Gain: Ambode Government Proved It by Erolow(f): 6:18pm On Oct 20, 2019
shocked

Check my signature below to learn digital marketing at no cost
Re: No Pain, No Gain: Ambode Government Proved It by Bighead9: 6:28pm On Oct 20, 2019
If the East can get this kind of Road, it will make that Region a little habitable. grin

Re: No Pain, No Gain: Ambode Government Proved It by mechanics(m): 6:31pm On Oct 20, 2019
What of other roads begging for construction during his tenure?
Re: No Pain, No Gain: Ambode Government Proved It by kbbanj10(m): 6:36pm On Oct 20, 2019
Wisefellow:
@Slimfit1, please mention one governor who is a saint?
Brilliant. Very brilliant

1 Like

Re: No Pain, No Gain: Ambode Government Proved It by Conceptman: 6:41pm On Oct 20, 2019
Ambode's did his part.
Re: No Pain, No Gain: Ambode Government Proved It by danot1030: 6:42pm On Oct 20, 2019
SarkinYarki:

Did he steal Lagos more than Tinubu ?

Tinubu your nightmare.

How about you concentrating on the looting in South East, that you are allowed to live in Lagos does not make you a Lagosian don't forget that and don't tell me that saint Obi did not loot you in anambra state, how about Theordy Orji.
Re: No Pain, No Gain: Ambode Government Proved It by Adesolomon2014(m): 6:52pm On Oct 20, 2019
SarkinYarki:

Did he steal Lagos more than Tinubu ?

Yes, he did.
Dnt quote me if you know nothing abt the past administration.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: No Pain, No Gain: Ambode Government Proved It by SarkinYarki: 6:53pm On Oct 20, 2019
danot1030:

Tinubu your nightmare.

How about you concentrating on the looting in South East, that you are allowed to live in Lagos does not make you a Lagosian don't forget that and don't tell me that saint Obi did not loot you in anambra state, how about Theordy Orji.

I was born in Lagos so I have more stake here than you so please shut up ..

1 Like

Re: No Pain, No Gain: Ambode Government Proved It by Just2endowed2(m): 7:06pm On Oct 20, 2019
slimfit1:
The former thief of Lagos, very clueless governor. This is a local government project please, if you don't know your rights don't quote me.

I. Don't Taya.... People don't know the function of local government. Many project state government are doing are all three works of local government and since they have all hijack the money meant for local government to repair roads on street, the effect of government on the populace is dead.

Bring back local government autonomy and let's state hands off local government funds.
Re: No Pain, No Gain: Ambode Government Proved It by danot1030: 7:13pm On Oct 20, 2019
SarkinYarki:

I was born in Lagos so I have more stake here than you so please shut up ..

Is like me claiming that i was born in Owerri when my parents are Yorubas does that make me south easterner without your people constantly reminding me where i came from?

Bros even if all your family migrated to Lagos you remain a tenant here so face saint Obi China and Theordy Orji and stop having a sleepness night over Tinubu that doesn't know that you are in Lagos.

1 Like

Re: No Pain, No Gain: Ambode Government Proved It by SarkinYarki: 7:15pm On Oct 20, 2019
danot1030:

Is like me claiming that i was born in Owerri, deep down within you would when my parents are Yorubas does that make me south easterner without your people constantly reminding me where i came from?

Bros even if all your family migrated to Lagos you remain a tenant here so face saint Obi China and Theordy Orji and stop having a sleepness night over Tinubu that doesn't know that you are in Lagos.

I am not a tenant here , I am a full blooded Lagosian from Eti Osa
Re: No Pain, No Gain: Ambode Government Proved It by danot1030: 7:21pm On Oct 20, 2019
SarkinYarki:

I am not a tenant here , I am a full blooded Lagosian from Eti Osa

Welcome bro

1 Like

Re: No Pain, No Gain: Ambode Government Proved It by PapaAdanna: 7:25pm On Oct 20, 2019
slimfit1:
The former thief of Lagos, very clueless governor. This is a local government project please, if you don't know your rights don't quote me.
So he embezzled Lagos more than TINuBU una slave lord
Re: No Pain, No Gain: Ambode Government Proved It by GreyLaw(m): 7:43pm On Oct 20, 2019
danot1030:

Is like me claiming that i was born in Owerri when my parents are Yorubas does that make me south easterner without your people constantly reminding me where i came from?

This is one of the major problems of Nigeria. Where one is born is supposed to be where he is from, but I doubt Nigeria can ever get to that level. The division is too deep.

1 Like

Re: No Pain, No Gain: Ambode Government Proved It by abbey621(m): 7:59pm On Oct 20, 2019
GreyLaw:

This is one of the major problems of Nigeria. Where one is born is supposed to be where he is from, but I doubt Nigeria can ever get to that level. The division is too deep.

Who cares what bloody Nigerians on Nairaland thinks, what matters is what the law states, if you were born in Lagos, you are from Lagos; everything else is sentimental.
Re: No Pain, No Gain: Ambode Government Proved It by InfoMinister: 8:07pm On Oct 20, 2019
To say the truth.... Ambode did exceptionally well in Lagos. Forget all you are hearing, no Government is free of corruption. Even our dear Jagaban is an embodiment of corruption. May God help us!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: No Pain, No Gain: Ambode Government Proved It by plaindealerr: 8:08pm On Oct 20, 2019
All the roads in Lagos collapsed after 4 years of neglect by Ambode, I remember Lagosians complaining and warning him about the roads, but this OP is brainwashing himself because of 1 road?

Are Lagosians celebrating this road or agonizing over all the roads in Lagos?

Stop this nonsense, please.
Re: No Pain, No Gain: Ambode Government Proved It by plaindealerr: 8:11pm On Oct 20, 2019
It beats me why only Igbos think Ambode did well in Lagos state.. Of course, we know why. They love bad and hate good, it's their nature.
Re: No Pain, No Gain: Ambode Government Proved It by texazzpete(m): 8:21pm On Oct 20, 2019
Wisefellow:
@Slimfit1, please mention one governor who is a saint?

A Lagos taxpayer is expressing his opinion about the poor way the state was governed, and in response you're happy to brush away his concerns and absolve a governor of all his alleged sins because 'nobody holy pass'.

Some of you don't deserve good governance.
Re: No Pain, No Gain: Ambode Government Proved It by texazzpete(m): 8:22pm On Oct 20, 2019
InfoMinister:
To say the truth.... Ambode did exceptionally well in Lagos. Forget all you are hearing, no Government is free of corruption. Even our dear Jagaban is an embodiment of corruption. May God help us!

You're one of the lazy youths Buhari was talking about.
Very happy to embrace mediocre leadership and eager to resort to the 'May God help us' mantra of lazy people.

1 Like

Re: No Pain, No Gain: Ambode Government Proved It by valarmorghulis: 8:23pm On Oct 20, 2019
duptie:
pele tie, charity beginning at home Mr saint
Oga, that's a local government project
Re: No Pain, No Gain: Ambode Government Proved It by dodorima1: 8:25pm On Oct 20, 2019
[s]
post=83312390:

True at the bolded words above.
Ambode really did well in his tenure in Lagos.
We will always give him a THUMBS UP!

Surely, NO PAIN, NO GAIN.

God bless Lagos state.
God bless Nigeria.
[/s]
Re: No Pain, No Gain: Ambode Government Proved It by dodorima1: 8:26pm On Oct 20, 2019
[s]
post=83312564:
#RESPECT to Ambode, he made a good mark in his 4 years as Lagos state governor.

Ambode : Daddy's personal person. wink
[/s]
Re: No Pain, No Gain: Ambode Government Proved It by Wisefellow(m): 11:36pm On Oct 20, 2019
tillaman:
The OP must be A loyalist of Ambode!!
OP how much were you given
Where is my share

Please note, I am neither a loyalist of Ambode nor did I receive a dime. I hope you are not disappointed?
Re: No Pain, No Gain: Ambode Government Proved It by Wisefellow(m): 12:01am On Oct 21, 2019
texazzpete:

A Lagos taxpayer is expressing his opinion about the poor way the state was governed, and in response you're happy to brush away his concerns and absolve a governor of all his alleged sins because 'nobody holy pass'.

Some of you don't deserve good governance.

@Texazzpete, kindly note I simply asked a question and that does not translate to your conclusion "brush away his concerns..." Moreover, I mentioned " he fumbled in some noticeable areas" but not on this particular project.

Also understand that good governance is a pre requisite for development of a nation.
Re: No Pain, No Gain: Ambode Government Proved It by Risingblue008(m): 12:35am On Oct 21, 2019
D good,d bad and d ugly
Re: No Pain, No Gain: Ambode Government Proved It by Studyinchina200(m): 4:07am On Oct 21, 2019
In China ,they can fix this road in 2 to 5 days.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Trump's Acquittal: Femi Fani-Kayode FFK Reacts / Nigeria Ranked 3rd Richest Country In Africa, Lagos 4th Richest City / Governor Ganduje Inspecting Sabon Gari Flyover Amidst Bribery Allegation [PICS]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.