Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,572 members, 7,809,086 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:42 PM

Invitation For People Prime Interview Discussion - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Invitation For People Prime Interview Discussion (1823 Views)

People Prime And Employer's Gimmick. / People' Prime Apt. Test Result Is Out / People Prime {urgent} (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Invitation For People Prime Interview Discussion by rosaire(f): 1:15pm On May 21, 2007
I was invited for the interview that will be held in Port Harcourt. Please can anyone give me clue on how it will look like. for this is my first time to partake in this kind of discussion
Re: Invitation For People Prime Interview Discussion by Fran6(m): 10:35am On May 22, 2007
well iwas invited too but i dont know what the disscussion will be all about. lets hope it will be good
Re: Invitation For People Prime Interview Discussion by Matured26(m): 1:08pm On May 22, 2007
Now let me quickly come in here,
I had their discussion in Lagos.
It's nothng serious.
They would just ask you a few questions. Tell us about urself, what are ur career goals, what are ur hobbies. They just want to meet you before they present you to employers of labour.
Also, rem to go there with all the things they asked u to bring. You forget anyone, they'll disqualify you.
If you are successful, u'll then write a test. verbal reasoning and critical reasoning. Simple questions but be fast.
Also take ur calculator along, it would surely be of help during critical reasoning.

Hope I tried.
Re: Invitation For People Prime Interview Discussion by BHOOKEY(f): 5:51pm On May 22, 2007
u did more than try that was good info just the way it was.well hi all am new here and hope i get to give a testimony at the end.am a lawyer but am serving right now but desperately interested in the oil and gas sector though i made a 2.2 but am really hopeful.i pray here makes that difference.take care

(1) (Reply)

Tuition Free Universities In Norway,finland, And Sweden / Careers( Institute For Advanced E Studies)scholarship!,i Was Invited,anyone? / Computer Networking Engineer needed at European Soap And Detergent Limited, Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.