Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,000 members, 7,806,910 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:46 AM

Wizkid Congratulates Davido On Birth Of His Son, David Adedeji Ifeanyi Adeleke - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wizkid Congratulates Davido On Birth Of His Son, David Adedeji Ifeanyi Adeleke (50907 Views)

Davido Unveils Face Of His Son, David Ifeanyi Adeleke (Video) / Chioma Feeds Her Son, David Ifeanyi Adeleke While Listening To Davido's Song / Chioma Shares Picture Of Son, David Adedeji Ifeanyi Adeleke Jr (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wizkid Congratulates Davido On Birth Of His Son, David Adedeji Ifeanyi Adeleke by gidoskiaustino(m): 1:47pm On Oct 20, 2019
Starboy congratulates OBO as he welcomes OBO Junior.
This is good.
Love is the way

Source;- http://asorockvibes.com.ng/wizkid-congratulates-davido-as-he-welcomes-his-first-baby-boy/

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Wizkid Congratulates Davido On Birth Of His Son, David Adedeji Ifeanyi Adeleke by Ahmed0336(m): 1:48pm On Oct 20, 2019
Congratulations papa ifeanyi.

Wizkid and Davido fans shey una dey see una life?

There's enough space for everyone to win if you play your game right.

No bad blood.

65 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wizkid Congratulates Davido On Birth Of His Son, David Adedeji Ifeanyi Adeleke by Sabby1(m): 1:57pm On Oct 20, 2019
Congratulations to him and his family
I suggest he name the baby SOLOMON

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wizkid Congratulates Davido On Birth Of His Son, David Adedeji Ifeanyi Adeleke by gidoskiaustino(m): 2:00pm On Oct 20, 2019
Sabby1:

It's already adejide Ifeanyi Adeleke

22 Likes

Re: Wizkid Congratulates Davido On Birth Of His Son, David Adedeji Ifeanyi Adeleke by BOOOMNAIJA: 2:08pm On Oct 20, 2019
Wizzy always setting d trend for small boy OBO to folo...

He stylishly welcomed him to d league of real men....i.e men with male children.

Meanwhile, share for wizzy, like for OBO

99 Likes 114 Shares

Re: Wizkid Congratulates Davido On Birth Of His Son, David Adedeji Ifeanyi Adeleke by wilsonchilboy(m): 2:09pm On Oct 20, 2019
Wizkid and David = G
See fans = cat n rat

38 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wizkid Congratulates Davido On Birth Of His Son, David Adedeji Ifeanyi Adeleke by Nobody: 2:41pm On Oct 20, 2019
wilsonchilboy:
Wizkid and David = G
See fans = cat n rat
As in I tire for them

9 Likes

Re: Wizkid Congratulates Davido On Birth Of His Son, David Adedeji Ifeanyi Adeleke by Hintona(f): 2:47pm On Oct 20, 2019
awww...
Davido's son will marry wizkid's unborn daughter.

5 Likes

Re: Wizkid Congratulates Davido On Birth Of His Son, David Adedeji Ifeanyi Adeleke by INTEGRITYA1(m): 4:02pm On Oct 20, 2019
Congratulation

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Congratulates Davido On Birth Of His Son, David Adedeji Ifeanyi Adeleke by yeyeboi(m): 4:02pm On Oct 20, 2019
Ok
Re: Wizkid Congratulates Davido On Birth Of His Son, David Adedeji Ifeanyi Adeleke by pocohantas(f): 4:02pm On Oct 20, 2019
BOOOMNAIJA:

He stylishly welcomed him to d league of real men....i.e men with male children.

Is your father realer than Obama, Clinton or Dangote?

Olodo!

143 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Wizkid Congratulates Davido On Birth Of His Son, David Adedeji Ifeanyi Adeleke by mitchyy(f): 4:02pm On Oct 20, 2019
This is how it should be done. All these unnecessary beet in the industry was getting tiring.

Meanwhile, i have genuine Instagram and Twitter accounts for sale with lots of followers. Contact me via WhatsApp to buy 070-3979-6890

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Congratulates Davido On Birth Of His Son, David Adedeji Ifeanyi Adeleke by NwaAmaikpe: 4:02pm On Oct 20, 2019
shocked

I am neither a Wizkid nor a Davido fan but I appreciate good art.
I've played Davido's song "Gobe" at least once weekly since it was released by him in 2013 and I've watched Wizkid's "Joro" daily since its release not because of its meaninglessness but because of the vixen who perfectly illustrated what the onset of madness looks like.

Both have a great following,
Both are tribesmen,
Both have been successful in not only churning out good music but also illegitimate babies.

While Davido remains in a world of his own, Wizkid is already building a universe for himself and his son Zion.
I can only hope that Wizkid imitates David by being a better father to all of his kids.

I understand he may not be proud of their moms because it was his pendulum that did the thinking for him, but he must understand that at the end of the day when he is either down with Cancer or Liver ailments, it's not the fans that will have his back or keep his legacy going but those kids whose disgust for he hasn't hidden.

If this is a lie, ask Fela.
Thank you Davido for those occasional beautiful music which are really very beautiful and congrats on your new baby.

72 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Wizkid Congratulates Davido On Birth Of His Son, David Adedeji Ifeanyi Adeleke by Nobody: 4:02pm On Oct 20, 2019
THIS WHAT I CALL SPIRIT OF SPORTSMANSHIP
Re: Wizkid Congratulates Davido On Birth Of His Son, David Adedeji Ifeanyi Adeleke by wonuks(m): 4:03pm On Oct 20, 2019
cool
Re: Wizkid Congratulates Davido On Birth Of His Son, David Adedeji Ifeanyi Adeleke by sofiscatedmoron: 4:03pm On Oct 20, 2019
grin
Re: Wizkid Congratulates Davido On Birth Of His Son, David Adedeji Ifeanyi Adeleke by popweezy(m): 4:03pm On Oct 20, 2019
Can you imagine I read this news and OPAY just became 10 naira per drop

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Congratulates Davido On Birth Of His Son, David Adedeji Ifeanyi Adeleke by ClassicMG(m): 4:03pm On Oct 20, 2019
And OBO respond
Re: Wizkid Congratulates Davido On Birth Of His Son, David Adedeji Ifeanyi Adeleke by Slawormir: 4:03pm On Oct 20, 2019
BOOOMNAIJA:

You are a real niggarrr
Although both wizkid and davido are not real niggarrrz

But i will always prefer wizkid anyday anytime twice on a Sunday

3 Likes

Re: Wizkid Congratulates Davido On Birth Of His Son, David Adedeji Ifeanyi Adeleke by SandraJane: 4:03pm On Oct 20, 2019
grin grin
Re: Wizkid Congratulates Davido On Birth Of His Son, David Adedeji Ifeanyi Adeleke by Nobody: 4:03pm On Oct 20, 2019
Father of many nations congratulates another up and comming father of many nations.

Note to guys wanting to follow in their footsteps....the biggest gift you can give your child is to marry his or her mother. Because all these one-kind relaitonships don't end well.

I wonder how Mama Imade is feeling now....

And to all those 'It didn't work out' crew....it was working when you were jangling-jingling together, eh?....

(Bows out of thread)

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wizkid Congratulates Davido On Birth Of His Son, David Adedeji Ifeanyi Adeleke by SeunStats(m): 4:03pm On Oct 20, 2019
Wizzy Nla,,,, Now I confirm Davido to be a man
Re: Wizkid Congratulates Davido On Birth Of His Son, David Adedeji Ifeanyi Adeleke by blakid(m): 4:04pm On Oct 20, 2019
That's how Niggas roll....
Re: Wizkid Congratulates Davido On Birth Of His Son, David Adedeji Ifeanyi Adeleke by chinwezdasilva: 4:04pm On Oct 20, 2019
Obo baddest
Re: Wizkid Congratulates Davido On Birth Of His Son, David Adedeji Ifeanyi Adeleke by KINGJAJA888(m): 4:05pm On Oct 20, 2019
BOOOMNAIJA:

Can u imagine undecided

So men with female children are not real Men?

Isn't Linda Ikeji someone's daughter, Oprah Winfrey, Beyonce, d great superstar Serena Williams someone's daughter?

OGA shut d f*ck up if u have nothing reasonable to say.

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wizkid Congratulates Davido On Birth Of His Son, David Adedeji Ifeanyi Adeleke by TDonald: 4:05pm On Oct 20, 2019
Sabby1:

SOLOMON kò METHUSELAH ni
angry angry sad

3 Likes

Re: Wizkid Congratulates Davido On Birth Of His Son, David Adedeji Ifeanyi Adeleke by Happiestman1: 4:05pm On Oct 20, 2019

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wizkid Congratulates Davido On Birth Of His Son, David Adedeji Ifeanyi Adeleke by kevotek1000(m): 4:05pm On Oct 20, 2019
This is no news... I mean we all wish Davido too.
Re: Wizkid Congratulates Davido On Birth Of His Son, David Adedeji Ifeanyi Adeleke by rightchic(f): 4:06pm On Oct 20, 2019
Correct bro

Please check my signature... We have different beautiful designs to suit your taste

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Charly Boy's Daughter, Dominique Oputa In Fierce Photos / Banky W With Uche Odoh, His Rumoured Babymama And Daughter (Throwback Photos) / Cossy Orjiakor At Her European Sendoff Party (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.