Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,188 members, 7,780,309 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 12:07 PM

Short Story Writer At Your Service. Contact Me For Heartmelting Stories. - Literature/Writing Ads - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Literature/Writing Ads / Short Story Writer At Your Service. Contact Me For Heartmelting Stories. (552 Views)

Professional Proofreading And Editing Service. Contact Me Now For A Discount! / Story Writer Wanted For Project: N40,000 For 10 Pages. / Are You A Good Story Writer? If Yes, Then You Can N50k, N30K Or N20K (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Short Story Writer At Your Service. Contact Me For Heartmelting Stories. by Benblaq(m): 3:16pm On Oct 20, 2019
About 7pm on that Friday evening, Amarachi's phone vibrated with a text message "I'm still waiting for it. Don't joke with me." Her face went expressionless as she re-read the text for the second time. She swiped the screen lock and scrolled down to her contacts. She stared at his name for some minutes before dialing the number. It rang for some time before he picked.
"…What have I done to deserve this? Dozie, what have I done to you? Why on Earth do you want me to send my nude photos? Dozie, why do you want to ruin my reputation in this school?" She spoke in a teary voice.
"I give you from now till 8pm to send what I asked for, otherwise you'll..." He hung up.
Dozie, a three hundred level Student of Microbiology, neighbor and yard mate to Amarachi, had caught her in bed with an unknown lady. The worst part of the case was that, he was sharp and quick to video record them in bed. Ever since then, he had it as a means to blackmail and extort money from her. But of recent, he took the demands to a higher level when he started demanding for clear photos of her private parts. Of course Amarachi had declined vehemently when he first mentioned it, but Dozie increased the tempo; threatening fire and brimstone. Every day he'd threaten her with some piercing words: "I'll tell the whole school what you're If you don't do this.." This problem made her to start living in a shadow of herself.
After some minutes of silent sobbing, she picked her phone and sent him a text: "Please, just ask for money, I can't put myself in more dangers by leaking my naked photos please."
She waited patiently for his reply, praying and wishing he'd change his mind. But no! Dozie was never going to swallow his words.
All through the night, she stared at her phone, hoping to get a text from him, but it never came. At exactly 01:00am, the text came; a sad and heartbreaking one: "BE READY TO EXPLAIN TO THE WHOLE WORLD WHY YOU CHOSE LESBIANISM." Amarachi bursted out in a loud cry as she tried calling him but his line was no longer going through. Immediately, her head began to spin as calls and text messages came in simultaneously, different callers were trying to reach her at the same time. The deed had been done.
With tears in her eyes, she read one of the texts from her course mate: "An unknown person is circulating photos of you in bed with another girl. Amara why" She cried until 3am when she lost strength and energy to continue.
At 6am, the morning birds were still chirping, the weather was a bit chilly, most people were still sleeping, someone somewhere was struggling with life. The choice was wrong, but it had been chosen. Such is life.
Some group of students who were Amarachi's friends, walked together to confirm things for themselves. They walked in pairs to the compound where she lives. Knocking on the door, they got no response.
"Maybe she didn't sleep in her room last night. But who on Earth would do this to her?" One of them asked.
"Only God knows. Let's just meet her first, console her, and try to make her feel safe." Jerry who was the smallest among them spoke.
They were about leaving to search for her at her friend's place, when Jerry noticed the window was open.
"Let me go inside from the window and check." He suggested.
Together, they joined hands to lift and push him inside the dark room through the window. He switched on the flashlight he held, what he saw made him let out a shrilling cry in a loud voice. Amarachi laid flat dead with foam dropping from her mouth. A bottle of half drunk sniper by her side, and a suicide note that read thus: "I couldn't stand it. How does it feel like to be dead? I know now, it's unfortunate I can't answer you."
Her family and school mates gathered round as her corpse was being lowered into the grave. Twice her mom had jumped into the grave, crying to be buried alongside her only daughter. Her father wore a big dark spectacles which covered his eyes, but it couldn't hide the tears as it rolled under the glass.
"Dust you are, dust you have returned." The officiating priest threw in the first sand, followed by her parents, then her friends and Course mates.
Engraved on her tombstone were the words: "IN LOVING MEMORY OF AMARACHI EKE-NNOLU, 1997-2018."
It began to rain heavily, thunder and lightening struck loudly. From afar, someone was singing: "when peace like a river attendeth my way….." Slowly and sorrowfully, they all walked away in tears.

#SayNoToEmotionalBlackmail

Ephraim Reuben Peter. (M.B.A)

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Short Story Writer At Your Service. Contact Me For Heartmelting Stories. by Nobody: 10:07pm On Oct 21, 2019
Benblaq:
About 7pm on that Friday evening, Amarachi's phone vibrated with a text message "I'm still waiting for it. Don't joke with me." Her face went expressionless as she re-read the text for the second time. She swiped the screen lock and scrolled down to her contacts. She stared at his name for some minutes before dialing the number. It rang for some time before he picked.
"…What have I done to deserve this? Dozie, what have I done to you? Why on Earth do you want me to send my nude photos? Dozie, why do you want to ruin my reputation in this school?" She spoke in a teary voice.
"I give you from now till 8pm to send what I asked for, otherwise you'll..." He hung up.
Dozie, a three hundred level Student of Microbiology, neighbor and yard mate to Amarachi, had caught her in bed with an unknown lady. The worst part of the case was that, he was sharp and quick to video record them in bed. Ever since then, he had it as a means to blackmail and extort money from her. But of recent, he took the demands to a higher level when he started demanding for clear photos of her private parts. Of course Amarachi had declined vehemently when he first mentioned it, but Dozie increased the tempo; threatening fire and brimstone. Every day he'd threaten her with some piercing words: "I'll tell the whole school what you're If you don't do this.." This problem made her to start living in a shadow of herself.
After some minutes of silent sobbing, she picked her phone and sent him a text: "Please, just ask for money, I can't put myself in more dangers by leaking my naked photos please."
She waited patiently for his reply, praying and wishing he'd change his mind. But no! Dozie was never going to swallow his words.
All through the night, she stared at her phone, hoping to get a text from him, but it never came. At exactly 01:00am, the text came; a sad and heartbreaking one: "BE READY TO EXPLAIN TO THE WHOLE WORLD WHY YOU CHOSE LESBIANISM." Amarachi bursted out in a loud cry as she tried calling him but his line was no longer going through. Immediately, her head began to spin as calls and text messages came in simultaneously, different callers were trying to reach her at the same time. The deed had been done.
With tears in her eyes, she read one of the texts from her course mate: "An unknown person is circulating photos of you in bed with another girl. Amara why" She cried until 3am when she lost strength and energy to continue.
At 6am, the morning birds were still chirping, the weather was a bit chilly, most people were still sleeping, someone somewhere was struggling with life. The choice was wrong, but it had been chosen. Such is life.
Some group of students who were Amarachi's friends, walked together to confirm things for themselves. They walked in pairs to the compound where she lives. Knocking on the door, they got no response.
"Maybe she didn't sleep in her room last night. But who on Earth would do this to her?" One of them asked.
"Only God knows. Let's just meet her first, console her, and try to make her feel safe." Jerry who was the smallest among them spoke.
They were about leaving to search for her at her friend's place, when Jerry noticed the window was open.
"Let me go inside from the window and check." He suggested.
Together, they joined hands to lift and push him inside the dark room through the window. He switched on the flashlight he held, what he saw made him let out a shrilling cry in a loud voice. Amarachi laid flat dead with foam dropping from her mouth. A bottle of half drunk sniper by her side, and a suicide note that read thus: "I couldn't stand it. How does it feel like to be dead? I know now, it's unfortunate I can't answer you."
Her family and school mates gathered round as her corpse was being lowered into the grave. Twice her mom had jumped into the grave, crying to be buried alongside her only daughter. Her father wore a big dark spectacles which covered his eyes, but it couldn't hide the tears as it rolled under the glass.
"Dust you are, dust you have returned." The officiating priest threw in the first sand, followed by her parents, then her friends and Course mates.
Engraved on her tombstone were the words: "IN LOVING MEMORY OF AMARACHI EKE-NNOLU, 1997-2018."
It began to rain heavily, thunder and lightening struck loudly. From afar, someone was singing: "when peace like a river attendeth my way….." Slowly and sorrowfully, they all walked away in tears.

#SayNoToEmotionalBlackmail

Ephraim Reuben Peter. (M.B.A)

Can you reach me? I have something to discuss with you. please notify me with your Nairaland ID...

my contact: Zero.Seven.Zero.Five.Three.Three.One
Eight.Eight.Zero.Two

(1) (Reply)

Closed / Writers Wanted / Freelance Writer Available

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.