Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,465 members, 7,808,651 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:55 PM

Man Calls Yomi Casual 'Yahoo Boy' Because Of His Car, He Replies - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Man Calls Yomi Casual 'Yahoo Boy' Because Of His Car, He Replies (56395 Views)

Davido Calls Yomi Fabiyi A "Mumu" Over Protest For Baba Ijesha / Lady Accuses Davido Of Sliding Into Her DM. 'In Your Dreams, Idiot' - He Replies / Man Begs E-Money For N5000 To Eat On Instagram. He Replies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Calls Yomi Casual 'Yahoo Boy' Because Of His Car, He Replies by SandraJane: 4:20pm On Oct 20, 2019
Tailor Yomi Casual carpets a chap who labeled him a fraudster

Read below

Source : https://www.instagram.com/p/B3xaJArnkid/
cc; lalasticlala

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Calls Yomi Casual 'Yahoo Boy' Because Of His Car, He Replies by SandraJane: 4:20pm On Oct 20, 2019
grin grin

That's the Car when not customized !!!

74 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Calls Yomi Casual 'Yahoo Boy' Because Of His Car, He Replies by Nobody: 4:34pm On Oct 20, 2019
Chevy

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Calls Yomi Casual 'Yahoo Boy' Because Of His Car, He Replies by slyfox35(m): 5:38pm On Oct 20, 2019
Not that expensive ke, yomi shut up and enjoy your money in peace, must you explain to a dim witted fan?

44 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Calls Yomi Casual 'Yahoo Boy' Because Of His Car, He Replies by BOOOMNAIJA: 8:14pm On Oct 20, 2019
Lol....who cares?

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Calls Yomi Casual 'Yahoo Boy' Because Of His Car, He Replies by Slawormir: 8:15pm On Oct 20, 2019
1mrprolific7:
If people knows how hard"Yahoo" be, Una know go dey mention am. If I slap Una ehh
You are a real niggarrr.
Infact i owe you some bottles, a parcel of weed and two to three paid bitches for you to bang. When ever you are in Benin city. Just halla at me. Even when am not around i will tell my other real niggarrrz to position you

They don't know what it takes to hypnotize, brain wash and use reverse psychology on a soul

They don't know what it means to acquire tools and format
They don't know what it means for your picker(aza man) to come up with stories that your money is not available

218 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Man Calls Yomi Casual 'Yahoo Boy' Because Of His Car, He Replies by SouthSouth1914: 8:15pm On Oct 20, 2019
APC is practising a yahoo system! Show me your friend and I will tell you who you are

2 Likes

Re: Man Calls Yomi Casual 'Yahoo Boy' Because Of His Car, He Replies by HEEBRAHIIM(m): 8:16pm On Oct 20, 2019
Coded scammer

4 Likes

Re: Man Calls Yomi Casual 'Yahoo Boy' Because Of His Car, He Replies by SultanOfAbia: 8:16pm On Oct 20, 2019
Dew

1 Like

Re: Man Calls Yomi Casual 'Yahoo Boy' Because Of His Car, He Replies by CONTACTSAMSUNG(m): 8:16pm On Oct 20, 2019
angry

Shey it's this money, we must get am oh

Most definitely..... Make man pikin no go see another person pushing a whip of 30 million as a ritualist or Yahoo boy

Meanwhile i get there if you check my signature and patronize me off my electronics offer

3 Likes

Re: Man Calls Yomi Casual 'Yahoo Boy' Because Of His Car, He Replies by Okeyjesus(m): 8:16pm On Oct 20, 2019
My love for fast cars eehhh...

1 Like

Re: Man Calls Yomi Casual 'Yahoo Boy' Because Of His Car, He Replies by 1mrprolific7(m): 8:17pm On Oct 20, 2019
If people knows how hard"Yahoo" be, Una know go dey mention am. If I slap Una ehh

91 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Man Calls Yomi Casual 'Yahoo Boy' Because Of His Car, He Replies by lawrenzi(m): 8:17pm On Oct 20, 2019
Whoa
Re: Man Calls Yomi Casual 'Yahoo Boy' Because Of His Car, He Replies by Authoreety: 8:17pm On Oct 20, 2019
Nice ride
Re: Man Calls Yomi Casual 'Yahoo Boy' Because Of His Car, He Replies by HacheNoire: 8:18pm On Oct 20, 2019
grin

Truth is bitter
Re: Man Calls Yomi Casual 'Yahoo Boy' Because Of His Car, He Replies by bennuiny: 8:18pm On Oct 20, 2019
Issorait � when u lie finish let me know

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Man Calls Yomi Casual 'Yahoo Boy' Because Of His Car, He Replies by penjm: 8:18pm On Oct 20, 2019
And somebody is saying youths are lazy how?
Re: Man Calls Yomi Casual 'Yahoo Boy' Because Of His Car, He Replies by Olukologia24592(m): 8:19pm On Oct 20, 2019
Who knows if the guy only wantd his attention? Meanwhile, everybody dey steal, only the person caught is real thief.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Calls Yomi Casual 'Yahoo Boy' Because Of His Car, He Replies by kernel001: 8:19pm On Oct 20, 2019
The reply is quite mature. It's not expensive, I made it look that way, simple.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Calls Yomi Casual 'Yahoo Boy' Because Of His Car, He Replies by Alvin212(m): 8:20pm On Oct 20, 2019
Even for hellfire
Devil sef Sidon dey press
Re: Man Calls Yomi Casual 'Yahoo Boy' Because Of His Car, He Replies by RenHub: 8:20pm On Oct 20, 2019
Some fans and razor like mouth. The reply was decent.

Call for our 500w mobile power bank with 250AH inbuilt lithium ion battery for your TV, sound system, PCs and light for up to 12 hours uptime
Re: Man Calls Yomi Casual 'Yahoo Boy' Because Of His Car, He Replies by tolaabi: 8:21pm On Oct 20, 2019
I like the reply except that 'Get sense' does that necessary.
E b lyk sey pipu tudey para 4 Naija dis days o
0% Chill.

1 Like

Re: Man Calls Yomi Casual 'Yahoo Boy' Because Of His Car, He Replies by Kendumazy(m): 8:22pm On Oct 20, 2019
All these trolls
Re: Man Calls Yomi Casual 'Yahoo Boy' Because Of His Car, He Replies by ursullalinda(f): 8:22pm On Oct 20, 2019
It's hard to know who is doing legit business and who is not these days

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Calls Yomi Casual 'Yahoo Boy' Because Of His Car, He Replies by NevetsIbot(m): 8:23pm On Oct 20, 2019
Chevrolet Camaro... I will not rest till I buy this car

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Calls Yomi Casual 'Yahoo Boy' Because Of His Car, He Replies by omenka(m): 8:23pm On Oct 20, 2019
Seun, your site is under serious attack by advert spammers. Do something!!
Re: Man Calls Yomi Casual 'Yahoo Boy' Because Of His Car, He Replies by Mays24(f): 8:23pm On Oct 20, 2019
grin grin

Crude mentality
Re: Man Calls Yomi Casual 'Yahoo Boy' Because Of His Car, He Replies by Introbit: 8:23pm On Oct 20, 2019
Hmm

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

E-money And Wife, Juliet Okonkwo Made Grand Entry To Funnybone Comedy Show / Davido Takes A Ride In His N240 Million 2021 Rolls Royce Cullinan (video) / Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko All Smiles As They Jet Out Together

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.