Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,466 members, 7,781,350 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 12:57 PM

Man Slumps And Dies In Lagos During Early Morning Jogging (Photo) - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Man Slumps And Dies In Lagos During Early Morning Jogging (Photo) (59384 Views)

Man Slumps And Dies By Roadside In Port Harcourt (Photos) / Man Slumps And Dies While Jogging In Aba (Disturbing Photos) / Man Slumps And Dies On The Road During Early Morning Jogging (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Slumps And Dies In Lagos During Early Morning Jogging (Photo) by GistUpdates: 6:14pm On Oct 20, 2019
An unidentified man has slumped and died in Ogba area of Lagos State.

The man, pictured in Chelsea jersey was said to be out jogging when he slumped around Wemco road in Ogba this morning. (Oct.20)

According to online reports, the lifeless body of the man is still at the scene.

Gist from Gistmore
http://gistmore.com/unidentified-man-slumps-and-dies-during-early-morning-jogging-in-lagos

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Slumps And Dies In Lagos During Early Morning Jogging (Photo) by soke02(m): 6:20pm On Oct 20, 2019
Y cover his face? His family may identify him without the cover

66 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Man Slumps And Dies In Lagos During Early Morning Jogging (Photo) by CreepyBlackpool: 6:22pm On Oct 20, 2019
He must have been running from his problems gringrin

And and I'm guessing they caught up with him grin

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Slumps And Dies In Lagos During Early Morning Jogging (Photo) by Oluwasaeon(m): 6:55pm On Oct 20, 2019
CreepyBlackpool:
He must have been running from his problems gringrin

And and I'm guessing they caught up with him grin

242 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Man Slumps And Dies In Lagos During Early Morning Jogging (Photo) by hatchy(f): 6:56pm On Oct 20, 2019
Very sad situation....

Nigeria is fvcked up country with no emergency services to cater for the citizens. This man could have been rushed to the hospital emergency unit and his life saved.

God will punish all those who conspired to deny us these basic amenities we ought to enjoy as a nation.

RIP to the departed soul.

233 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Man Slumps And Dies In Lagos During Early Morning Jogging (Photo) by Thegoodone13(m): 7:32pm On Oct 20, 2019
Its common things nowadays. God save us. Doctor in the house, what may cause it?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Slumps And Dies In Lagos During Early Morning Jogging (Photo) by healthserve(m): 7:40pm On Oct 20, 2019
Heart failure most likely overdue and untreated prolonged fatigue

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Slumps And Dies In Lagos During Early Morning Jogging (Photo) by ForeThinker: 10:24pm On Oct 20, 2019
Sumtin must kill a man

7 Likes

Re: Man Slumps And Dies In Lagos During Early Morning Jogging (Photo) by handsomeyinka(m): 10:24pm On Oct 20, 2019
Everything about Chelsea is always collapsing..

I wish buhari was a Chelsea fan, BABA for don collapse .

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Slumps And Dies In Lagos During Early Morning Jogging (Photo) by Bloooody(m): 10:24pm On Oct 20, 2019
Alot of Nigerians are suffering from stroke, BP, internal bleeding and so much more but don't realize it thanks to our disgusting health care.

37 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Slumps And Dies In Lagos During Early Morning Jogging (Photo) by Rosarie(f): 10:24pm On Oct 20, 2019
So many things on the mind
Re: Man Slumps And Dies In Lagos During Early Morning Jogging (Photo) by myke92(m): 10:24pm On Oct 20, 2019
undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Slumps And Dies In Lagos During Early Morning Jogging (Photo) by NaijaOlosho(f): 10:24pm On Oct 20, 2019
Buhari has killed many Nigerians

Since he assumed office undecided

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Slumps And Dies In Lagos During Early Morning Jogging (Photo) by Fuckthamods: 10:24pm On Oct 20, 2019
I happy with my pot belly biko... See this one now have die because he wants six packs.

Team pot bellies let's gather here.

37 Likes

Re: Man Slumps And Dies In Lagos During Early Morning Jogging (Photo) by handsomeyinka(m): 10:24pm On Oct 20, 2019
Thegoodone13:
Its common things nowadays. God save us. Doctor in the house, what may cause it?
Death

3 Likes

Re: Man Slumps And Dies In Lagos During Early Morning Jogging (Photo) by PRINCENWAEZE(m): 10:25pm On Oct 20, 2019
Jesus is lord shocked

Might be as a result of heart failure so he ran out of air undecided rip to the dead

The dude below me has a diabolical experience undecided

1 Like

Re: Man Slumps And Dies In Lagos During Early Morning Jogging (Photo) by ekaette1621: 10:25pm On Oct 20, 2019
HIS VILLAGE PEOPLE WANTS HIM TO JOG TO ETERNITY

4 Likes

Re: Man Slumps And Dies In Lagos During Early Morning Jogging (Photo) by zombieHUNTER: 10:25pm On Oct 20, 2019
See how he embarrassed my club...

Jogging with an empty stomach in Buhari time..

Fastest way to die

3 Likes

Re: Man Slumps And Dies In Lagos During Early Morning Jogging (Photo) by Enoch07: 10:25pm On Oct 20, 2019
R.I.P

8 Likes

Re: Man Slumps And Dies In Lagos During Early Morning Jogging (Photo) by Dshocker(m): 10:25pm On Oct 20, 2019
Nigeria is supposed to be listed as the country with the highest death rate per day

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Slumps And Dies In Lagos During Early Morning Jogging (Photo) by ursullalinda(f): 10:25pm On Oct 20, 2019
Death death everywhere..... God help us oh
Re: Man Slumps And Dies In Lagos During Early Morning Jogging (Photo) by boolet: 10:25pm On Oct 20, 2019
cry
Re: Man Slumps And Dies In Lagos During Early Morning Jogging (Photo) by NwaAmaikpe: 10:25pm On Oct 20, 2019
shocked

I like his jersey.
I won't mind keeping it as a souvenir.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Slumps And Dies In Lagos During Early Morning Jogging (Photo) by KingAzubuike(f): 10:26pm On Oct 20, 2019
healthserve:
Heart failure most likely overdue and untreated prolonged fatigue
Weytin this one dey talk like this .

How can fatigue cause heart failure

4 Likes

Re: Man Slumps And Dies In Lagos During Early Morning Jogging (Photo) by Nobody: 10:26pm On Oct 20, 2019
soke02:
Y cover his face? His family may identify him without the cover
nairaland have tire me. If they open the face we go complain say why we go put person way don die face online say he go hurt him family members(just like that pleateau accident thread). Now them close am we still complain.
Humans are sure insatiable .

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Slumps And Dies In Lagos During Early Morning Jogging (Photo) by NigeriaIsDoomed: 10:26pm On Oct 20, 2019
Chai....and kai.....buhari grin grin Rip bro u don escape next level badluck

1 Like

Re: Man Slumps And Dies In Lagos During Early Morning Jogging (Photo) by Techsunny: 10:26pm On Oct 20, 2019
Bp
Re: Man Slumps And Dies In Lagos During Early Morning Jogging (Photo) by boolet: 10:27pm On Oct 20, 2019
Thegoodone13:
I'm not a doctor, but I know you need to be medically fit to exercise or do any sport.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Slumps And Dies In Lagos During Early Morning Jogging (Photo) by midnighter(f): 10:27pm On Oct 20, 2019
Fuckthamods:
I happy with my pot belly biko... See this one now have die because he wants six packs.

Team pot bellies let's gather here.

Lol si ebea puo

Pot belly is still harmful

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Slumps And Dies In Lagos During Early Morning Jogging (Photo) by valentineuwakwe(m): 10:27pm On Oct 20, 2019
no go do wetin others dey do if you no get strength o. ...jogging is not for everybody o.

2 Likes

Re: Man Slumps And Dies In Lagos During Early Morning Jogging (Photo) by Taiwo20(m): 10:28pm On Oct 20, 2019
This is the second jogging related death that I know of. I would advise brisk walking instead of jogging.

18 Likes 4 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

65-Year-Old Billionaire Dies During joystick Enlargement Surgery In Paris. Pics / Coronavirus: How The Suspected Patient In Enugu ‘Died’ — Igbere TV / World's Hottest Looking Black Doctors And Nurses (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.