Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,497 members, 7,781,496 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 03:32 PM

Kenyans Rent Out Their Wives To Tourists Because Of Hard Times - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Kenyans Rent Out Their Wives To Tourists Because Of Hard Times (58581 Views)

Why Do Men Leave Their Busty Wives To Cheat With Slim Girls / What Nigerian Men In UK Are Going Through For Bringing Their Wives To UK / Kenyan Man Shares Photo Of His Wife After Sex And Kenyans Come For Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kenyans Rent Out Their Wives To Tourists Because Of Hard Times by Edyice: 8:53am On Oct 21, 2019
We must make this money grin grin
Re: Kenyans Rent Out Their Wives To Tourists Because Of Hard Times by Nobody: 8:54am On Oct 21, 2019
Abeg nairalanders who create poverty
Re: Kenyans Rent Out Their Wives To Tourists Because Of Hard Times by kerry57: 8:54am On Oct 21, 2019
If tsunami happen for this country now, them go dey ask God "why"?

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Rent Out Their Wives To Tourists Because Of Hard Times by Chummynoni(m): 8:55am On Oct 21, 2019
mtschew. nt my business
Re: Kenyans Rent Out Their Wives To Tourists Because Of Hard Times by INTEGRITYA1(m): 8:55am On Oct 21, 2019
That's so crazy, I no too dey listen to all these hip-hop music, but I dey gbadun some of them.

Olumide or who sing that song "poverty die die"

2 Likes

Re: Kenyans Rent Out Their Wives To Tourists Because Of Hard Times by Gggg102(m): 8:56am On Oct 21, 2019
tiredoflife:

Now hustle to u now is a noun
A noun is a name of a person animal place or thing if I am right.

A verb is an action or what is done

Now say God bless my hustle
Is hustle not a verb in this context

And the verbal definition you have there say to defraud

So you are still wrong
I am right grin grin grin
yomi007k:

Too busy to argue.

You win.

hustle is actually a noun in that sentence, so he doesn't win.

God bless my hustle.

God- subject(noun)

bless- action (verb)

my hustle- object (phrase functioning as a noun i.e noun phrase)

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kenyans Rent Out Their Wives To Tourists Because Of Hard Times by Bakasey: 8:56am On Oct 21, 2019
Make in Kenya
Re: Kenyans Rent Out Their Wives To Tourists Because Of Hard Times by Giftexx: 8:56am On Oct 21, 2019
yomi007k:

We are both correct.
Hustle also means a state of great activity not necessarily illegal.

Matured response cool

2 Likes

Re: Kenyans Rent Out Their Wives To Tourists Because Of Hard Times by dukeprince50: 8:56am On Oct 21, 2019
tiredoflife:

Use the right word
God doesnt bless hustle
Hustle means to defraud

Except you are not referring to God but satan
have you heard of colloquial words? hustle also mean to put more effort into one's work. What dictionary are u using?

8 Likes

Re: Kenyans Rent Out Their Wives To Tourists Because Of Hard Times by FloxySmart(f): 8:57am On Oct 21, 2019
tiredoflife:

Now hustle to u now is a noun
A noun is a name of a person animal place or thing if I am right.

A verb is an action or what is done

Now say God bless my hustle
Is hustle not a verb in this context

And the verbal definition you have there say to defraud

So you are still wrong
I am right grin grin grin
Na wa o! How is ‘hustle’ a verb in the phrase ‘God bless my hustle’?

4 Likes

Re: Kenyans Rent Out Their Wives To Tourists Because Of Hard Times by stagger: 8:57am On Oct 21, 2019
Meanwhile I made N400,000 from three cryptocurrency trades last week...poverty na bastard.

Imagine pimping your own wife to be ravished by another man. Kai!

3 Likes

Re: Kenyans Rent Out Their Wives To Tourists Because Of Hard Times by Princedapace(m): 8:58am On Oct 21, 2019
danny56:
See why I hate poverty with passion...?

Poverty robs a man of his ego and make him look less of a man. My brother know your God and fight poverty with everything you've got. sad

Lol, Africans are back to asking them selves to know God.

All I see here is a failed govt. The entire black race has been conquered and used. No black absolutely controlled country is doing well. This is no different from what is happening in Nigeria. Until Africans learn what good leadership is all about, this won't stop. By the way, there are still many rich men whose wives sleep with small broke boys.

9 Likes

Re: Kenyans Rent Out Their Wives To Tourists Because Of Hard Times by DPO2030: 8:59am On Oct 21, 2019
My brother while you work hard, also call GOD in all your activities.

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Rent Out Their Wives To Tourists Because Of Hard Times by PennywysCares(m): 9:00am On Oct 21, 2019
jamesversion:
dat woman for the picture black oh. You sure say I go gree collect even if na free?

bro there's sweetness in that black you see so

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Rent Out Their Wives To Tourists Because Of Hard Times by jiggar(m): 9:02am On Oct 21, 2019
danny56:

Poverty robs a man of his ego and make him look less of a man. My brother know your God and fight poverty with everything you've got. sad

"Taps mic and clears throat"

Oh my God, this guy where are you from? What inspired you to write such short but powerful words?

There's nothing more to add, to what you wrote up there.

God will bless you abundantly for the wisdom you displayed this morning.

I love what you wrote.

If I say, I haven't been blessed and inspired by what you wrote, I'll be lying.

By His grace, we will not lose our heavenly designed place, meant for us this year and subsequent years ahead of us.

In Jesus name. Amen.

"Drops mic and leaves"

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenyans Rent Out Their Wives To Tourists Because Of Hard Times by chubinwa(m): 9:03am On Oct 21, 2019
Kenyans doing unthinkable things from inception
Re: Kenyans Rent Out Their Wives To Tourists Because Of Hard Times by Elfaris(m): 9:03am On Oct 21, 2019
;DGod forbid bad thing. chaii ;DGod forbid bad thing. chaii
Re: Kenyans Rent Out Their Wives To Tourists Because Of Hard Times by Just2endowed2(m): 9:04am On Oct 21, 2019
tiredoflife:

Use the right word
God doesnt bless hustle
Hustle means to defraud

Except you are not referring to God but satan

My brother, God bless you. That word hustle means to defraud.

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Rent Out Their Wives To Tourists Because Of Hard Times by Olukologia24592(m): 9:04am On Oct 21, 2019
danny56:

Sh40000 is just #4000. Poverty is an incurable disease.

3 Likes

Re: Kenyans Rent Out Their Wives To Tourists Because Of Hard Times by imanray37(m): 9:05am On Oct 21, 2019
jamesversion:
dat woman for the picture black oh. You sure say I go gree collect even if na free?
a man in love with Bob risky sighted

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Rent Out Their Wives To Tourists Because Of Hard Times by Brainardc(m): 9:08am On Oct 21, 2019
Is this rubbish poverty again..... :oIs this rubbish poverty again.....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenyans Rent Out Their Wives To Tourists Because Of Hard Times by Ugosample(m): 9:12am On Oct 21, 2019
AwkaetitiBabe:
Nigerian men got dignity. Married women here got dignity too.

hahahaha cheesy cheesy

this has to be a joke

2 Likes

Re: Kenyans Rent Out Their Wives To Tourists Because Of Hard Times by Nobody: 9:12am On Oct 21, 2019
danny56:

You no lie. Your head correct

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Rent Out Their Wives To Tourists Because Of Hard Times by Ugosample(m): 9:14am On Oct 21, 2019
stagger:
Meanwhile I made N400,000 from three cryptocurrency trades last week...poverty na bastard.

Imagine pimping your own wife to be ravished by another man. Kai!

in Thailand
men love-vendor their wives and daughters

real $hit

2 Likes

Re: Kenyans Rent Out Their Wives To Tourists Because Of Hard Times by MetalJigsaw(m): 9:14am On Oct 21, 2019
, I'm single guy of 28 years and seeking for a decent and working class lady for a serious relationship which can lead to marriage. She must be 26 and below. contact 09066953636
Re: Kenyans Rent Out Their Wives To Tourists Because Of Hard Times by Nobody: 9:15am On Oct 21, 2019
Just2endowed2:

My brother, God bless you. That word hustle means to defraud.
English too much bro... Correct definition
I've stopped calling my daily job hustle as from today sir. Thanks
Re: Kenyans Rent Out Their Wives To Tourists Because Of Hard Times by Nobody: 9:15am On Oct 21, 2019
BubuZombi:
Zat ficture is Za depination ofp Orobo Fanta n Lekpa Cola grin

Kenya people black die. Chai

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Rent Out Their Wives To Tourists Because Of Hard Times by Ugosample(m): 9:15am On Oct 21, 2019
Princedapace:

Lol, Africans are back to asking them selves to know God.

All I see here is a failed govt. The entire black race has been conquered and used. No black absolutely controlled country is doing well. This is no different from what is happening in Nigeria. Until Africans learn what good leadership is all about, this won't stop. By the way, there are still many rich men whose wives sleep with small broke boys.
True talk

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Aisha Yesufu: I Wooed My Husband & Satisfied His Sexual Needs On Wedding Night / How My Girlfriend Slept With Another Man For Just N15,000,heartbroken Man Openup / 10 tips to escape the friendzone and get any girl of your dreams

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.