Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,878 members, 7,806,524 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 05:51 PM

The Lekki Free Trade Zone And Deep Sea Port Gradually Taking Shape.. Pictures. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Lekki Free Trade Zone And Deep Sea Port Gradually Taking Shape.. Pictures. (52410 Views)

Tinubu In China To Woo Investors For Lekki Free Trade Zone (Throwback) / $1.6 Billion Lekki Deep Sea Port Reaches 50% Completion / Abia State First FLYOVER Taking Shape- PICTURES (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Lekki Free Trade Zone And Deep Sea Port Gradually Taking Shape.. Pictures. by plaindealerr: 8:43pm On Oct 20, 2019
The Lekki Export Processing Zone is gradually moving away from prototype to reality while attracting huge investments. Aside the Dangote Refinery & Fertilizer plants, fresh investments in the Lekki Free Trade Zone have hit over $4 Billion in the past 3 years.

23 Likes 5 Shares

Re: The Lekki Free Trade Zone And Deep Sea Port Gradually Taking Shape.. Pictures. by healthserve(m): 8:45pm On Oct 20, 2019
Good work Lagos. But when criticized for ineffectiveness learn to embrace praise as well as criticisms without the atypical nepotistic clap backs

61 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Lekki Free Trade Zone And Deep Sea Port Gradually Taking Shape.. Pictures. by valarmorghulis: 8:57pm On Oct 20, 2019
Other states are waiting for fed govt to dev their state, well done lag

71 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Lekki Free Trade Zone And Deep Sea Port Gradually Taking Shape.. Pictures. by zombieHUNTER: 8:57pm On Oct 20, 2019
let's talk about the road that leads to the LFTZ..

Total eyesore..

Sango otedo to Awoyaya is utterly bad..

Ajah ilaje is hideous... Ordinary bustop can't be put in shape..
The hold Up it causes stretches Up to 5km

What a shame

115 Likes 6 Shares

Re: The Lekki Free Trade Zone And Deep Sea Port Gradually Taking Shape.. Pictures. by zombieHUNTER: 9:05pm On Oct 20, 2019
valarmorghulis:

Are you aware that Lagos IGR is greater than that of Rwanda... While Kigali is more developed than Lagos..

My point.. Stop celebrating mediocrity
Lagos is not where it's supposed to be

328 Likes 22 Shares

Re: The Lekki Free Trade Zone And Deep Sea Port Gradually Taking Shape.. Pictures. by sweetonugbu: 9:19pm On Oct 20, 2019
Good news they sweet my bele

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Lekki Free Trade Zone And Deep Sea Port Gradually Taking Shape.. Pictures. by LoydJ(m): 9:34pm On Oct 20, 2019
Am excited about this cos it would Creat some Jobs For some People.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Lekki Free Trade Zone And Deep Sea Port Gradually Taking Shape.. Pictures. by NigeriaIsDoomed: 9:53pm On Oct 20, 2019
zombieHUNTER:
let's talk about the road that leads to the LFTZ..

Total eyesore..

Sango otedo to Awoyaya is utterly bad..

Ajah ilaje is hideous... Ordinary bustop can't be put in shape..
The hold Up it causes stretches Up to 5km

What a shame
bro wey dey Bleep up badly. Oneday, I decided to explore from Lakowe to Dangote Refinery, the axis was a big disappointment.
Imagine such an investment without basic infrastructure. The Dangote Refinery neighbourhood will become a big slum very soon.
Why can't the Lagos state or Federal government fix the roads there considering the economic importance of such an investment to the country.
If I call Nigeria a zoo dem go vex for me but why we dey behave like zoo?
Go to Tin Can u go cry, try to visit Okokoimako na sorry, yet Lagosians dey pay tax.
The big thieves in Lagos don thief lagos blind. If 50% of Lagosians travel out naija dem go come back come stone those thieves governing Lagos.

101 Likes 10 Shares

Re: The Lekki Free Trade Zone And Deep Sea Port Gradually Taking Shape.. Pictures. by SarkinYarki: 9:54pm On Oct 20, 2019
valarmorghulis:
Don't be decieved everything thing in that picture is private investment.. Lagos is the worst run state in Nigeria and the most looted

89 Likes 4 Shares

Re: The Lekki Free Trade Zone And Deep Sea Port Gradually Taking Shape.. Pictures. by zombieHUNTER: 9:57pm On Oct 20, 2019
NigeriaIsDoomed:
bro wey dey Bleep up badly. Oneday, I decided to explore from Lakowe to Dangote Refinery, the axis was a big disappointment.
Imagine such an investment without basic infrastructure. The Dangote Refinery neighbourhood will become a big slum very soon.
Why can't the Lagos state or Federal government fix the roads there considering the economic importance of such an investment to the country.
If I call Nigeria a zoo dem go vex for me but why we dey behave like zoo?
Go to Tin Can u go cry, try to visit Okokoimako na sorry, yet Lagosians dey pay tax.
The big thieves in Lagos don thief lagos blind. If 50% of Lagosians travel out naija dem go come back come stone those thieves governing Lagos.

I spent three hours just from Awoyaya to Adesanya roundabout.. A route that leads to FTZ
It's terrible my brother

51 Likes 5 Shares

Re: The Lekki Free Trade Zone And Deep Sea Port Gradually Taking Shape.. Pictures. by NigeriaIsDoomed: 10:03pm On Oct 20, 2019
zombieHUNTER:

I spent three hours just from Awoyaya to Adesanya roundabout.. A route that leads to FTZ
It's terrible my brother
It's hurting mehn...and when you express your displeasure some of them who haven't gone to anywhere will attack you.
From VI to Ajah is how many hours but because of visionless rulers you could spend many hours on that route.
Nigeria is truly doomed! Most of them don't see anything wrong with the artificial traffic.

42 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Lekki Free Trade Zone And Deep Sea Port Gradually Taking Shape.. Pictures. by plaindealerr: 10:06pm On Oct 20, 2019
NigeriaIsDoomed:
Remember that not every Igbo is an IPOB member and not everybody critizing Nigeria is an anti-Nigeria.
I wish most of you could afford to experience life outside Nigeria you would be cursing those governing Nigeria.
Honestly, we celebrate mediocrity a lot in this country if no be so make I no wake up 2moro morning.
It is extremely painful to see a comment like yours.

I don't remember mentioning any tribe or igbo, I said ipob, are you ipob or is ipob a tribe?

I know na guilty conscience det trouble you.

Your villages and states are full of mediocrity, your only achievement is when your mediocre governors line you up on the side of the road to collect kerosene..

Everything about you is mediocrity. grin grin

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Lekki Free Trade Zone And Deep Sea Port Gradually Taking Shape.. Pictures. by plaindealerr: 10:11pm On Oct 20, 2019
SarkinYarki:

Don't be decieved everything thing in that picture is private investment.. Lagos is the worst run state in Nigeria and the most looted

Who stopped you from attracting similar private investments to your village?

I forgot you have roadside kerosene sharing investment.

Backward and mediocre village people that investors no even dey look at dey form.

Who dash you grin grin

34 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Lekki Free Trade Zone And Deep Sea Port Gradually Taking Shape.. Pictures. by NigeriaIsDoomed: 10:15pm On Oct 20, 2019
plaindealerr:

lol @ ipob switching IDs just to repeat the sam sad, hateful, bitter and frustrated ipob anti Nigerian rubbish.

Even your name sef is a reflection of your pain, sadness and bitter life.. grin grin

I am only pained that I was born into a country where folks like you are comfortable with mediocrity, a country where citizens like you perceive necessities as luxury and would always welcome the crumbs thrown at him by his oppressors.
I am pained, sad and bittered that Nigeria will never witness a paradigm shift with folks like you at the helm of our country.
I pained that Nigerians have resigned to their fate and hence you are attacking those who do not align with your sentiments.
If craving the advancement of Nigeria makes me an IPOB, I would love to be an IPOB member forever.

102 Likes 7 Shares

Re: The Lekki Free Trade Zone And Deep Sea Port Gradually Taking Shape.. Pictures. by NigeriaIsDoomed: 10:17pm On Oct 20, 2019
SarkinYarki:

aswear

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Lekki Free Trade Zone And Deep Sea Port Gradually Taking Shape.. Pictures. by plaindealerr: 10:30pm On Oct 20, 2019
LFTZ

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Lekki Free Trade Zone And Deep Sea Port Gradually Taking Shape.. Pictures. by plaindealerr: 10:32pm On Oct 20, 2019
Lekki Deep Sea Port.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Lekki Free Trade Zone And Deep Sea Port Gradually Taking Shape.. Pictures. by NigeriaIsDoomed: 10:40pm On Oct 20, 2019
zombieHUNTER:

As usual....

Blah blah blah
Trade mark of zombies everywhere
Especially those in Oshogbo caves that doesn't know the route to Lagos..
Only defending mediocrity on the alter of religious and ethnic sentiments.. With a borrowed data on social media

While Tinubu is busy stacking Up his bullion vans
bro i just see this your comment, laff want burst my ribs. Abeg no kee person son

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Lekki Free Trade Zone And Deep Sea Port Gradually Taking Shape.. Pictures. by NigeriaIsDoomed: 10:42pm On Oct 20, 2019
wwwihy:

Wailers have arrived
Lagos Landlord wey no get any property for Lagos and e dey leave for Osogbo grin grin

15 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Senator Kashamu Mobbed As He Sprays Money At A High Profile Wedding In Ogun.PICS / Senator Elisha Abbo Responds To Video Of Him Assaulting A Nursing Mother / Abba Kyari (Police) Wikipedia Profile, Biography & Age

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.