Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,327 members, 7,808,102 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:16 AM

See Dick Size Of Nigerian Men According To Their State Of Origin (photo) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See Dick Size Of Nigerian Men According To Their State Of Origin (photo) (30283 Views)

Why Is It That Akwa Ibom Girls Don't Like Marrying Outside Their State (pics) / Guys, Are These Zodiac Interpretations About Dick's Size Correct? / Average Dick Size By Countries. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See Dick Size Of Nigerian Men According To Their State Of Origin (photo) by Kennyswagz1(m): 5:19pm On Oct 21, 2019
respect80:

It's not a list. That's an alleged result of a RESEARCH that was conducted and the result is based on an average of the tested specimens or samples.
which nonsense research
Re: See Dick Size Of Nigerian Men According To Their State Of Origin (photo) by respect80(m): 5:38pm On Oct 21, 2019
Kennyswagz1:
which nonsense research

Ask Fiesta condoms dat kwesion not me.
BTW, are you a Lagosian?
Re: See Dick Size Of Nigerian Men According To Their State Of Origin (photo) by Kennyswagz1(m): 5:44pm On Oct 21, 2019
respect80:

Ask Fiesta condoms dat kwesion not me.
BTW, are you a Lagosian?
no

1 Like

Re: See Dick Size Of Nigerian Men According To Their State Of Origin (photo) by PrincessB1(f): 7:39pm On Oct 21, 2019
Really? cheesy cheesy grin

Re: See Dick Size Of Nigerian Men According To Their State Of Origin (photo) by respect80(m): 8:05pm On Oct 21, 2019
Kennyswagz1:
no

OK.

Don't take it seriously, it's all for fun cheesy

Re: See Dick Size Of Nigerian Men According To Their State Of Origin (photo) by Sambaby7640: 8:48pm On Oct 21, 2019
Kennyswagz1:
for lagos to be the lowest, show say that op don mad.. lagosians wey like fvck die...
living in Lagos is different from being a true lagosian,is lagos your state of origin?
Re: See Dick Size Of Nigerian Men According To Their State Of Origin (photo) by Sambaby7640: 8:51pm On Oct 21, 2019
Kennyswagz1:
so you believe that list.. besides I have seen some Hausa guys dick and they are average..
shey when the p don stand? Or in its flaccid state? Shey you know that some dick can be very small in its flaccid state but when the p rise you go fear

1 Like

Re: See Dick Size Of Nigerian Men According To Their State Of Origin (photo) by Joystark(f): 12:53am On Oct 22, 2019
sinceraconcept:
I know you've tasted from each state to know which is biggest

Yeah.
That's how I discovered you're brandishing a pint sized tool.
How's Pinky doing?
My regards to him.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See Dick Size Of Nigerian Men According To Their State Of Origin (photo) by Joystark(f): 12:55am On Oct 22, 2019
notttty:

E be like say we Don cross path befor.,This handle smells familiar.
grin grin cheesy

Nah.
Our paths have never crossed.

I'm very careful about the things I touch.

The last thing I need is scabbies. lipsrsealed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See Dick Size Of Nigerian Men According To Their State Of Origin (photo) by sinceraconcept(m): 6:19am On Oct 22, 2019
Joystark:

Yeah.
That's how I discovered you're brandishing a pint sized tool.
How's Pinky doing?
My regards to him.
lmao,funny little girl. You would get scared if you see it. Total opposite of what you called it. Anyway, you are hilarious. You must be some sort of comedian in real life.

Re: See Dick Size Of Nigerian Men According To Their State Of Origin (photo) by Joystark(f): 9:06am On Oct 22, 2019
sinceraconcept:
lmao,funny little girl. You would get scared if you see it. Total opposite of what you called it. Anyway, you are hilarious. You must be some sort of comedian in real life.

I only judged you based on the chart.
It's not looking too good for people from Oyo. grin
Re: See Dick Size Of Nigerian Men According To Their State Of Origin (photo) by sylve11: 8:53am On Feb 24, 2020
The Lagos own just too funny. grin grin cool
Re: See Dick Size Of Nigerian Men According To Their State Of Origin (photo) by iaamxavier(m): 3:33pm On Feb 27, 2020
Loll I know right

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Pushed Her Away With My Attitude Now I Want Her Back / Nigerian Guys Cannot French Kiss! / Should I Breakup With My Girlfriend Due To Old Flames?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.