Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,538 members, 7,808,979 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:22 PM

Dino Melaye Kneels Down As Church Members Pray For Him (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dino Melaye Kneels Down As Church Members Pray For Him (Photos) (37086 Views)

Senator Florence Ita-Giwa Kneels Down To Beg Youths In Calabar / Governor Ayade's CSO Kneels Down, Begs Youths Not To Burn FGGC, Calabar / Obaseki: Oshiomhole Kneels Down To Beg Benin Council Of Chiefs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dino Melaye Kneels Down As Church Members Pray For Him (Photos) by cybertron88: 11:40am On Oct 21, 2019
All these ppl wey gang up from pdp to rubbish Jonathan. God is punishing all of them.

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Kneels Down As Church Members Pray For Him (Photos) by kjhova(m): 11:41am On Oct 21, 2019
GISTBL0G:
Senator Dino Melaye on his kneels as church members prays for him today at Apostolic Church in Lokoja.

https://www.instagram.com/p/B313l6xHcOv

Gist from Gistmore
http://gistmore.com/senator-dino-melaye-on-his-kneels-as-church-members-prays-for-him

The matter requires prayer and fasting oh!!!

Dino is going into oblivion.

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Kneels Down As Church Members Pray For Him (Photos) by prestige101: 11:41am On Oct 21, 2019
The church has lost it's voice in the place of politics and good governance.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dino Melaye Kneels Down As Church Members Pray For Him (Photos) by jeriwap(m): 11:47am On Oct 21, 2019
GISTBL0G:
Senator Dino Melaye on his kneels as church members prays for him today at Apostolic Church in Lokoja.

Gist from Gistmore
http://gistmore.com/senator-dino-melaye-on-his-kneels-as-church-members-prays-for-him

What kinda news is this? undecided angry
Re: Dino Melaye Kneels Down As Church Members Pray For Him (Photos) by Sonnobax15(m): 11:48am On Oct 21, 2019
grin Praying for our political thieves is an indirect way of telling GOD "thank you" for blessing us with corrupt leaders....Any ways,i ain't surprised,money moveth mountains according to the doctrines of some Nigerian pastors.

2 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye Kneels Down As Church Members Pray For Him (Photos) by mercyviv(f): 11:48am On Oct 21, 2019
This brings memories of a particular Nigerian president years back who embarked on tours for spiritual endorsement from one pastor to another imam, then the royal highnesses...I remember how he was encircled by these kings while they stretched their spiritual staffs to him...at the end, he lost gallantly at the elections! Do your job and God will help you!!
Meanwhile...
Are you a teacher?
Get FREE access to the best compilation of school lesson notes/plans, curriculum and exams. Visit my signature for details...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dino Melaye Kneels Down As Church Members Pray For Him (Photos) by ajayiopy: 11:48am On Oct 21, 2019
GISTBL0G:

Gist from Gistmore
THEY SHOULD STOP DISTURBING HEAVEN WITH PRAYER,THEY SHOULD GO GET VOTERS CARDS AND ALLOW ANGELS ASSIGNED TO NIGERIA TO ATTEND TO SERIOUS MATTER. CAN DINO SELL HIS CAR AND PAY FOR OUTSTANDINGS SALARIES ?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dino Melaye Kneels Down As Church Members Pray For Him (Photos) by fergie001: 11:50am On Oct 21, 2019
Officialgarri:
This is how Dino goes from church to church seeking prayers, yet, he kept losing his status. He lost in his party primaries and he's about to lose his senatorial seat.

Below was when he came to church some months back with his family. I am not sure I prayed for him cos I didn't believe God will change his will
Did you attend BABCOCK?
sorry to derail...
Re: Dino Melaye Kneels Down As Church Members Pray For Him (Photos) by kaey10(m): 11:50am On Oct 21, 2019
Officialgarri:
This is how Dino goes from church to church seeking prayers, yet, he kept losing his status. He lost in his party primaries and he's about to lose his senatorial seat.

Below was when he came to church some months back with his family. I am not sure I prayed for him cos I didn't believe God will change his will
Yeah July precisely at Tac Garki Area1, was in the service dt Sunday

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dino Melaye Kneels Down As Church Members Pray For Him (Photos) by FroshJaynex(m): 11:53am On Oct 21, 2019
Dino the Actor lol

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dino Melaye Kneels Down As Church Members Pray For Him (Photos) by notoriousbabe: 11:54am On Oct 21, 2019
So this criminal too goes to church? God is very patient and merciful

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dino Melaye Kneels Down As Church Members Pray For Him (Photos) by Centcanada: 11:55am On Oct 21, 2019
Whether Nigeria like it or not am a die hard of Senator Dino. He is a man that stand with truth all the time. Come and flog me
Re: Dino Melaye Kneels Down As Church Members Pray For Him (Photos) by crazycrypto710: 12:00pm On Oct 21, 2019
grin this man and drama sha

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dino Melaye Kneels Down As Church Members Pray For Him (Photos) by jackie35(m): 12:07pm On Oct 21, 2019
GISTBL0G:
See more photos http://gistmore.com/senator-dino-melaye-on-his-kneels-as-church-members-prays-for-him

what was the guy in the second picture looking at?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dino Melaye Kneels Down As Church Members Pray For Him (Photos) by HacheNoire: 12:08pm On Oct 21, 2019
grin grin grin

Comedy!

They want to neutralize the man's Juju

2 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye Kneels Down As Church Members Pray For Him (Photos) by gabbasin: 12:15pm On Oct 21, 2019
Outside politics, what does dino do for a living?

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Kneels Down As Church Members Pray For Him (Photos) by Nobody: 12:35pm On Oct 21, 2019
Waste of time and Energy, people forget the 10 comandments. And pray meaninglessly..

If they are really Religious, they should follow the 10 comandments And they should start with "love your neighbour as yourself"

They can pray and scream From Catalan to Jerusalem it wouldn't change a thing in their lives.

Hyporcrite. Dino is a politiefcian.
Re: Dino Melaye Kneels Down As Church Members Pray For Him (Photos) by Nobody: 12:38pm On Oct 21, 2019
Sonnobax15:
grin Praying for our political thieves is an indirect way of telling GOD "thank you" for blessing us with corrupt leaders....Any ways,i ain't surprised,money moveth mountains according to the doctrines of some Nigerian pastors.
Absolutely! For these fools to pray for a thieving politician who have looted their countries money, it clearly shows how Ignorant and foolish they all are.
Re: Dino Melaye Kneels Down As Church Members Pray For Him (Photos) by rafcrown(m): 12:41pm On Oct 21, 2019
From Church to .............
Re: Dino Melaye Kneels Down As Church Members Pray For Him (Photos) by ibukunobi: 1:32pm On Oct 21, 2019
Ayo fayose does that as well. That is the tactics of hooligans

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dino Melaye Kneels Down As Church Members Pray For Him (Photos) by middlebelter(m): 1:43pm On Oct 21, 2019
Officialgarri:

It is good to pray. At least he is not like some politicians somewhere in Odun State bathing in the market naked. How is it an issue that he is being prayed for?
You comment intends to undermine the value of prayer or what exactly are you trying to say that he lost a party primary? You probably have no idea that it is a bad idea to plant doubt in the minds of people about the power of prayer to the God of heaven.
Re: Dino Melaye Kneels Down As Church Members Pray For Him (Photos) by Reelnah: 1:48pm On Oct 21, 2019
Bello is working grin grin

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Kneels Down As Church Members Pray For Him (Photos) by mechanics(m): 1:53pm On Oct 21, 2019
Hmmmm.
Re: Dino Melaye Kneels Down As Church Members Pray For Him (Photos) by dave4rella(m): 2:00pm On Oct 21, 2019
grin
This guy doesn't need prayers, he's already made

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Kneels Down As Church Members Pray For Him (Photos) by karnivorous(m): 2:15pm On Oct 21, 2019
rubbish

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Kneels Down As Church Members Pray For Him (Photos) by lereinter(m): 2:30pm On Oct 21, 2019
Churches should stop ridiculing Christianity
Re: Dino Melaye Kneels Down As Church Members Pray For Him (Photos) by Annie939(f): 2:44pm On Oct 21, 2019
thought he's the father of tboss's son he will miss it this time around because he prefers bbnija dan God after victory

Re: Dino Melaye Kneels Down As Church Members Pray For Him (Photos) by captianfreeman(m): 3:03pm On Oct 21, 2019
Na today?.
Re: Dino Melaye Kneels Down As Church Members Pray For Him (Photos) by Legendguru: 4:02pm On Oct 21, 2019
Ok

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

You’re A Disappointment – Oba Of Benin Tackles Buhari’s Minister, Agba / Wike Bans Street Trading And Hawking In Abuja / Osinbajo's Protocol Officers Clash Over Aregbesola's Table At Ooni's Burial

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.