Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,055 members, 7,807,172 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:40 AM

2 Women Beat & Flog Schoolgirl For Dating A Man Married To One Of Them (Graphic) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 2 Women Beat & Flog Schoolgirl For Dating A Man Married To One Of Them (Graphic) (74776 Views)

Kenyan Thieves Return Stolen Cow To Police After Bees Attacked Them (Graphic) / Flood Carries 2 Persons At UNN, Nsukka, Kills Them (Graphic Photo)s / Cultists Attack Boy And His Brother For Refusing To Join Them. Graphic Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2 Women Beat & Flog Schoolgirl For Dating A Man Married To One Of Them (Graphic) by MrBrownJay1(m): 2:48am On Oct 22, 2019
foolish husband would be laying on the side of the road just laughing at this miserable rubbish....
Re: 2 Women Beat & Flog Schoolgirl For Dating A Man Married To One Of Them (Graphic) by DeHumbleTboy: 3:49am On Oct 22, 2019
grin :Dthis small girls eee their yansh sharp pass razor. Shioo... Try come ph You go bow down for them cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: 2 Women Beat & Flog Schoolgirl For Dating A Man Married To One Of Them (Graphic) by Unazi71: 4:28am On Oct 22, 2019
Stupid South Africa women. The husband must be somewhere toasting another small school girl. She has no liver to confront her husband but had the strength to invite her friend to join hands in beating up a small school girl. Let her channel this strength towards the useless husband of hers and leave poor school girls. At least she and her friend in crime Can take down the husband of they join hands together.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2 Women Beat & Flog Schoolgirl For Dating A Man Married To One Of Them (Graphic) by rOsy247(f): 4:31am On Oct 22, 2019
What a man will never do for his wife if it was the other way round. Who do women like this

1 Like

Re: 2 Women Beat & Flog Schoolgirl For Dating A Man Married To One Of Them (Graphic) by Godwin2am(m): 4:43am On Oct 22, 2019
the lady in yellow dress want to pull the hair outta the girl's head ....
Re: 2 Women Beat & Flog Schoolgirl For Dating A Man Married To One Of Them (Graphic) by srclark: 5:18am On Oct 22, 2019
stupid woman she will not check herself and try to figure what is making her husband go after this young school girl she will only end up in jail then the young girl will have time to service her husband well well .
Re: 2 Women Beat & Flog Schoolgirl For Dating A Man Married To One Of Them (Graphic) by Goshiii: 5:48am On Oct 22, 2019
They should be arrested. There is no room for violence in this case.
Re: 2 Women Beat & Flog Schoolgirl For Dating A Man Married To One Of Them (Graphic) by Twoclans(f): 6:10am On Oct 22, 2019
I dont know when women will learn that they have no business with who their husband is cheating with. undecided

Like what the fvck is your business with the other woman? Did she take a vow with you angry

2 Likes

Re: 2 Women Beat & Flog Schoolgirl For Dating A Man Married To One Of Them (Graphic) by ritalori2(f): 6:12am On Oct 22, 2019
If I were the little girl, even if it takes my life in the end. I must kill these two! Even if it takes me 20yrs to plan! And they must see my hate before they die! angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2 Women Beat & Flog Schoolgirl For Dating A Man Married To One Of Them (Graphic) by pyro62(m): 6:26am On Oct 22, 2019
She never finish secondary school pwick deg hungry her like this.. Drill that demon comot from her head.. If her mother didn't teach her, these nobel women with ethics will teach her very well.
Re: 2 Women Beat & Flog Schoolgirl For Dating A Man Married To One Of Them (Graphic) by pyro62(m): 6:28am On Oct 22, 2019
ritalori2:
If I were the little girl, even if it takes my life in the end. I must kill these two! Even if it takes me 20yrs to plan! And they must see my hate before they die! angry

Husband grabber spotted.

1 Like

Re: 2 Women Beat & Flog Schoolgirl For Dating A Man Married To One Of Them (Graphic) by nick50(m): 6:37am On Oct 22, 2019
Secondary school ko secondary school ni..with that long hair that gal over there is a full grown olosho ..op ur lie no get part two
Re: 2 Women Beat & Flog Schoolgirl For Dating A Man Married To One Of Them (Graphic) by jaxxy(m): 6:38am On Oct 22, 2019
The gal was stupid and the mans was shameless. Yes she needs to be corrected bt this is way too much and ignorantly hypocritical of the grown women, the sad part is the man obviously goes scot free.
Re: 2 Women Beat & Flog Schoolgirl For Dating A Man Married To One Of Them (Graphic) by Nobody: 6:39am On Oct 22, 2019
AfroKnight:
angry

I still don’t know what some guys see in these small small children. What attracts you to them? Let them date their mates please.

I hope these aunties also took their anger out on the randy man.
they are tighter n fresher ... period

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2 Women Beat & Flog Schoolgirl For Dating A Man Married To One Of Them (Graphic) by kobosmart(m): 6:45am On Oct 22, 2019
grin this one no be sch geh again o see as e set
Re: 2 Women Beat & Flog Schoolgirl For Dating A Man Married To One Of Them (Graphic) by Nobody: 6:53am On Oct 22, 2019
them no beat the gal well na
Re: 2 Women Beat & Flog Schoolgirl For Dating A Man Married To One Of Them (Graphic) by mercyviv(f): 7:02am On Oct 22, 2019
I've always said this over and over; if my husbands cheats I have no Axe to grind with the woman in question, my husband is simply the one to blame. In fact, the woman is the victim! I say this because, even if you succeed in chasing away that one woman, that man being an habitual cheat will still find another. Earlier you deal with it once and for all or you learn to look the other way!!
Meanwhile...
Are you a teacher?
Get FREE access to the best compilation of school lesson notes/plans, curriculum and exams. Visit my signature for details...
Re: 2 Women Beat & Flog Schoolgirl For Dating A Man Married To One Of Them (Graphic) by GAZZUZZ(m): 7:07am On Oct 22, 2019
AfroKnight:
angry

I still don’t know what some guys see in these small small children. What attracts you to them? Let them date their mates please.

It's called fresh blood grin
Re: 2 Women Beat & Flog Schoolgirl For Dating A Man Married To One Of Them (Graphic) by AfroKnight: 7:10am On Oct 22, 2019
Yoighaman:

I don't support paedophiles, it's wrong in all ramitifications but bro, don't sound like a novice, what attracts men to young ladies (18+) is the tight puna*i, ever tasted one? I bet you'd be hooked! Give it a try!

Lol. Attraction for me is a mindset that can be tuned. I still cannot bring myself to admire a small girl sexually.

I’m sorry for you if you are attracted to smallies. One day you will go too far and sleep with a minor.
Re: 2 Women Beat & Flog Schoolgirl For Dating A Man Married To One Of Them (Graphic) by AfroKnight: 7:12am On Oct 22, 2019
CanadaOrBust:

Why is this always the first comment - “I don’t know what some guys see in these (name it) small girls, fat girls, skinny girls, fellow men...” I find it a stupid comment. Attraction is not by logic or reasoning. People don’t sit down and do calculations just as I’m sure you don’t do calculations in being attracted to a woman. What you should condemn is their ACTING on that attraction

I’m not surprised. Paedophiles would be triggered by my comment.

One day you will be caught in your depravity.
Re: 2 Women Beat & Flog Schoolgirl For Dating A Man Married To One Of Them (Graphic) by imdavid704(f): 7:16am On Oct 22, 2019
AfroKnight:
angry

We like the pussy when the pussy is young grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2 Women Beat & Flog Schoolgirl For Dating A Man Married To One Of Them (Graphic) by Nobody: 7:26am On Oct 22, 2019
So many Women are greedy, deceitful, and wicked...beating your friends because your husband lack self control....
Re: 2 Women Beat & Flog Schoolgirl For Dating A Man Married To One Of Them (Graphic) by chris51(f): 7:27am On Oct 22, 2019
The girl deserved the beating. What is a secondary school girl doing with a married man?
The man should also be charged with sleeping with an underage girl.
For those supporting the girl, I don't understand.
What normally happens is that the girl gets pregnant and will be forced to abort, therefore ruining her life. The man has nothing to lose. That's why he should be prosecuted, to protect our young girls
Re: 2 Women Beat & Flog Schoolgirl For Dating A Man Married To One Of Them (Graphic) by mechanics(m): 7:43am On Oct 22, 2019
It's the husband fault, he was the one who approached the girl for relationship knowing fully well he's a married man, the girl has no fault, the man might have told her he's not married.
Re: 2 Women Beat & Flog Schoolgirl For Dating A Man Married To One Of Them (Graphic) by Ronline(m): 8:06am On Oct 22, 2019
The woman should caution her husband not the school girl..
Re: 2 Women Beat & Flog Schoolgirl For Dating A Man Married To One Of Them (Graphic) by Hope1717(f): 8:18am On Oct 22, 2019
And what happens to the husband?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2 Women Beat & Flog Schoolgirl For Dating A Man Married To One Of Them (Graphic) by Mosco100(m): 8:27am On Oct 22, 2019
AfroKnight:
angry

Me too, I know , they are pedophiles.
Re: 2 Women Beat & Flog Schoolgirl For Dating A Man Married To One Of Them (Graphic) by Fisher007: 8:33am On Oct 22, 2019
All these fake holy ladies or moral advisers commenting have done worse in that age. Now they cant find a man .

What she did was wrong. I agree . But I don't like when people start throwing stones as if they haven't done worse.

Well for my brothers out there here is a food for thought before you foolishly kneel down for a an ungrateful being created from your rib.

After they have finish twerking, showing different boyfriends, different hotel rooms, different phones and restaurant their parents cannot afford, different car rides, different clubs scenes, different uncles in coded places, different expensive wigs and nails and their monthly pocket money no pass between 10-20k, different pools venues with skimpy clothes, different fish joints in different areas code and state across Nigeria all through their university years on social media ( Facebook, Instagram, WhatsApp ) to entertain us. They will now graduate with sexually transmitted degrees, not employable in the Job market cause they learnt nothing for 4-5 yrs in university.

Then they will start praying to God Almighty for a good husband to take and accept me for who they are. A man to accept all these truama, damaged mind, damaged goods, several men‘s DNA in their system (which has been scientifically proven). They will say their village people are chasing them and their husband‘s away. Hmmm, My sister pack well. God cannot be mocked.

Every choice or decision has it own consequences. If you like hide it or keep it a secret. One day the truth will come out. Wind go blow fowl yansh open. Husband go know the mentally and physically damaged (slut) personality he married. Copied.

Qoute me at your own peril. Transformer and river no far from your house. Locate the nearest one abeg.

1 Like

Re: 2 Women Beat & Flog Schoolgirl For Dating A Man Married To One Of Them (Graphic) by CanadaOrBust: 8:59am On Oct 22, 2019
AfroKnight:

I’m not surprised. Paedophiles would be triggered by my comment.

One day you will be caught in your depravity.

It is not just your comment. It is always the first comment and it gets annoying because it is STUPID.
I happen not to like prepubescent girls or fat girls or very skinny girls but that will never lead me to ask WHY someone else is attracted to such
Re: 2 Women Beat & Flog Schoolgirl For Dating A Man Married To One Of Them (Graphic) by CanadaOrBust: 9:08am On Oct 22, 2019
Mosco100:
Me too, I know , they are pedophiles.

Of course they are pedophiles. It is like saying men attracted to men are homosexuals. Another stupid comment
Re: 2 Women Beat & Flog Schoolgirl For Dating A Man Married To One Of Them (Graphic) by KingRabota: 9:17am On Oct 22, 2019
rowland545:
I know how all this will end....read below

The man go buy iPhone use beg the girl then com Wilson her then end it with doggy...afterwards goes home and beat the *shit* out of the wife for embarrassing his baby

That is exactly what I will do if I was the man

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Eze Ejike: Assasin ESCATO Arrested In Nsukka, Enugu State (Photos) / Herdsmen And Their Cows Chased Out Of Ekiti By Amotekun (Video) / Corpses Of 'Oh Dollar' Oriade Adebisi & Julian Eke Imaga. Killers Arrested

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.