Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,640 members, 7,801,862 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:40 AM

Davido Celebrates Oba Ewuare Of Benin On His Birthday, Shares Same Date With Son - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Celebrates Oba Ewuare Of Benin On His Birthday, Shares Same Date With Son (38441 Views)

Gmaqueena Frank: Artus Frank Celebrates His Daughter's Birthday, Shares Photos / Lola Rae Celebrates Her Birthday, Shares Cute Photos With Daughter / Davido: "I Wish My Mum Were Alive To See My Picture With Oba Ewuare Of Benin" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Davido Celebrates Oba Ewuare Of Benin On His Birthday, Shares Same Date With Son by GISTBL0G: 3:28am On Oct 21, 2019
Ewuare II (born October 20, 1953) was crowned the Oba of Benin on 20 October 2016. He is the 40th Oba, a title created for the Head of State (Emperor) of the Benin Empire at some time between 1180 and 1300.

Proud father Davido, celebrates Ewuare II the crowned the Oba of Benin kingdom, sharing same birthday with his newborn son, Ifeanyi David Adeleke.

Recall Davido was invited by the Oba to perform during his coronation as the 40th Oba of Benin Empire. The oba of Benin kingdom is the greatest king of all kings in the history of Nigeria.

Davido quickly took to social media to celebrate the great king of Oba himself with caption;

HBD MY OBA
SAME DAY AS MY SON
CHAIIII!!!!! JUJU!!!

Gist from Gistmore
http://gistmore.com/davido-celebrates-oba-of-benin-kingdom-on-his-birthday-shares-same-date-with-his-newborn-son

5 Likes

Re: Davido Celebrates Oba Ewuare Of Benin On His Birthday, Shares Same Date With Son by GISTBL0G: 3:28am On Oct 21, 2019
See more photos & watch video >>> HERE

Re: Davido Celebrates Oba Ewuare Of Benin On His Birthday, Shares Same Date With Son by Goldencheese(m): 3:37am On Oct 21, 2019
Great.

2 Likes

Re: Davido Celebrates Oba Ewuare Of Benin On His Birthday, Shares Same Date With Son by HacheNoire: 3:43am On Oct 21, 2019
Akensua rebirth!

4 Likes

Re: Davido Celebrates Oba Ewuare Of Benin On His Birthday, Shares Same Date With Son by softwerk(f): 3:47am On Oct 21, 2019
grin

1 Like

Re: Davido Celebrates Oba Ewuare Of Benin On His Birthday, Shares Same Date With Son by HacheNoire: 3:56am On Oct 21, 2019
softwerk:
grin

Just laughing for no reason on a Monday morning.

Please go for HIV test.

27 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Davido Celebrates Oba Ewuare Of Benin On His Birthday, Shares Same Date With Son by eternityk: 6:00am On Oct 21, 2019
GISTBL0G:
Ewuare II (born October 20, 1953) was crowned the Oba of Benin on 20 October 2016. He is the 40th Oba, a title created for the Head of State (Emperor) of the Benin Empire at some time between 1180 and 1300.

Proud father Davido, celebrates Ewuare II the crowned the Oba of Benin kingdom, sharing same birthday with his newborn son, Ifeanyi David Adeleke.

Recall Davido was invited by the Oba to perform during his coronation as the 40th Oba of Benin Empire. The oba of Benin kingdom is the greatest king of all kings in the history of Nigeria.

Davido quickly took to social media to celebrate the great king of Oba himself with caption;

Gist from Gistmore
http://gistmore.com/davido-celebrates-oba-of-benin-kingdom-on-his-birthday-shares-same-date-with-his-newborn-son
See your stupid chest beating
The greatest king in d universe
U people and those chest beaters eat contaminated food a lot

7 Likes

Re: Davido Celebrates Oba Ewuare Of Benin On His Birthday, Shares Same Date With Son by slyfox35(m): 6:37am On Oct 21, 2019
The Greatest lineage of oba dynasty, if he's not an oba from benin, then he's not an oba

9 Likes

Re: Davido Celebrates Oba Ewuare Of Benin On His Birthday, Shares Same Date With Son by emmasege: 7:02am On Oct 21, 2019
OP made sense until when he said Oba of Benin is the greatest of all kings in Nigeria. Your Oba is the greatest in Edo State, not even in Southern Nigeria.

For the records, the two most prominent kings in Nigeria are the Sultan and the Ooni of Ife. Ask your Oba, he will tell you that Ooni is rated above him both locally and internationally.

Hope you saw the sitting arrangement of the five most prominent traditional rulers in Nigeria when Prince Charles last came to Nigeria? Ooni and Sultan both sat in the front, while Emir of Kano, Obi of Onitsha and Oba of Benin sat at the back. THAT SHOULD TELL YOU SOMETHING.

As per your O'ODUA ancestry, I will not engage u in needless argument since you guys have chosen to deny your root. We all know who does that. I respect your Oba though, because he hasn't and will not deny Ife as the SOURCE.

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido Celebrates Oba Ewuare Of Benin On His Birthday, Shares Same Date With Son by Kingluqman(m): 7:32am On Oct 21, 2019
Confirm!! Let them know
emmasege:
OP made sense until when he said Oba of Benin is the greatest of all kings in Nigeria. Your Oba is the greatest in Edo State, not even in Southern Nigeria.

For the records, the two most prominent kings in Nigeria are the Sultan and the Ooni of Ife. Ask your Oba, he will tell you that Ooni is rated above him both locally and internationally.

Hope you saw the sitting arrangement of the five most prominent traditional rulers in Nigeria when Prince Charles last came to Nigeria? Ooni and Sultan both sat in the front, while Emir of Kano, Obi of Onitsha and Oba of Benin sat at the back. THAT SHOULD TELL YOU SOMETHING.

As per your O'ODUA ancestry, I will not engage u in needless argument since you guys have chosen to deny your root. We all know who does that. I respect your Oba though, because he hasn't and will not deny Ife as the SOURCE.

9 Likes

Re: Davido Celebrates Oba Ewuare Of Benin On His Birthday, Shares Same Date With Son by nauto5: 8:00am On Oct 21, 2019
good

1 Like

Re: Davido Celebrates Oba Ewuare Of Benin On His Birthday, Shares Same Date With Son by channelads: 8:00am On Oct 21, 2019
cheesy cheesy cheesy

I help businesses grow through Social media Promotions and Adverts, Check my siggy
Re: Davido Celebrates Oba Ewuare Of Benin On His Birthday, Shares Same Date With Son by ZikZikZik: 8:01am On Oct 21, 2019
Like say em pikin sef na from Edo State undecided
Re: Davido Celebrates Oba Ewuare Of Benin On His Birthday, Shares Same Date With Son by ursullalinda(f): 8:01am On Oct 21, 2019
Instead of pple typing HBD and moving forward, they will start arguing on top of another man's success.....HBD OBA and welcm to the world OBO junior

10 Likes

Re: Davido Celebrates Oba Ewuare Of Benin On His Birthday, Shares Same Date With Son by Onyi22(f): 8:01am On Oct 21, 2019
My in law
Re: Davido Celebrates Oba Ewuare Of Benin On His Birthday, Shares Same Date With Son by vincent10(m): 8:02am On Oct 21, 2019
Greetings to the great Oba

2 Likes

Re: Davido Celebrates Oba Ewuare Of Benin On His Birthday, Shares Same Date With Son by arodavoo(m): 8:02am On Oct 21, 2019
Long life to ọba... May your days be as long as that of methuselah

Check my profile to learn importation from Turkey, China, Malaysia, UK And USA

8 Likes

Re: Davido Celebrates Oba Ewuare Of Benin On His Birthday, Shares Same Date With Son by abu12: 8:02am On Oct 21, 2019
since your first baby mama is from Edo no issue

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Davido Celebrates Oba Ewuare Of Benin On His Birthday, Shares Same Date With Son by sotall(m): 8:02am On Oct 21, 2019
cool
Re: Davido Celebrates Oba Ewuare Of Benin On His Birthday, Shares Same Date With Son by Offpoint: 8:03am On Oct 21, 2019
To the mod that banned me for 7 days, I want to let you know that.

Today is Monday.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido Celebrates Oba Ewuare Of Benin On His Birthday, Shares Same Date With Son by Nobody: 8:03am On Oct 21, 2019
Shut up

emmasege:

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido Celebrates Oba Ewuare Of Benin On His Birthday, Shares Same Date With Son by lyriclekidd(m): 8:03am On Oct 21, 2019
Okay
Re: Davido Celebrates Oba Ewuare Of Benin On His Birthday, Shares Same Date With Son by Sleevia: 8:04am On Oct 21, 2019
emmasege:

Ogbeni shut up. You don't know much about Oba of Benin.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido Celebrates Oba Ewuare Of Benin On His Birthday, Shares Same Date With Son by Nobody: 8:04am On Oct 21, 2019
ZikZikZik:
Like say em pikin sef na from Edo State undecided

His mum

2 Likes

Re: Davido Celebrates Oba Ewuare Of Benin On His Birthday, Shares Same Date With Son by snazzy5050(m): 8:04am On Oct 21, 2019
abu12:
since your first baby mama is from Edo no issue
nah, David's mum is a bini woman from edo state

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido Celebrates Oba Ewuare Of Benin On His Birthday, Shares Same Date With Son by PheelzAlmighty: 8:04am On Oct 21, 2019
Important news grin
Re: Davido Celebrates Oba Ewuare Of Benin On His Birthday, Shares Same Date With Son by perryy(m): 8:04am On Oct 21, 2019
eternityk:

See your stupid chest beating
The greatest king in d universe
U people and those chest beaters eat contaminated food a lot

If not for oyinbo, by now now all you Yaribas would have still remind in servitude . Go to Brasil and the carribeans and see the number of Yoruba slaves there. Who captured and sold them as slaves ? Na we now.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido Celebrates Oba Ewuare Of Benin On His Birthday, Shares Same Date With Son by kenny714433(m): 8:04am On Oct 21, 2019
shocked

I don't even know what to say. Please is it possible I post a video directly from my device folder here or must it always be linked to YouTube? I want to create a beautiful topic here. Please help me out.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Chidinma Okeke To Receive Divas Award Despite Her Video Scandal / Sola Sobowale And Patience Ozokwor On Set Of The Wedding Party 2 / None Of My Ex-lovers Have Replaced Me – Teebillz Boasts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.