Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,495 members, 7,808,832 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:38 PM

Bose Oladimeji: "My Husband Beats & Rapes Me When Drunk" - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bose Oladimeji: "My Husband Beats & Rapes Me When Drunk" (55030 Views)

Hafeez Oladimeji Agoro: My Height Is A Blessing From God- Tallest Man In Nigeria / Omoni Oboli's Husband Beats Her In Dance Competition. Fans Go Gaga (video) / Julius Agwu And Afeez Agoro Oladimeji, The Tallest Man In Nigeria Pictured (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bose Oladimeji: "My Husband Beats & Rapes Me When Drunk" by OTayobami(m): 8:42am On Oct 21, 2019
If we check now, one sweet, caring guy wey love you kpa go don dey there before you marry this lion o! But because him dey broke.....shior!

My people abeg make una help me complete the rest

2 Likes

Re: Bose Oladimeji: "My Husband Beats & Rapes Me When Drunk" by sunnywhyt007: 8:42am On Oct 21, 2019
Ok
Re: Bose Oladimeji: "My Husband Beats & Rapes Me When Drunk" by ebujany(m): 8:43am On Oct 21, 2019
Rape kwa
Re: Bose Oladimeji: "My Husband Beats & Rapes Me When Drunk" by arodavoo(m): 8:44am On Oct 21, 2019
They act it in movie and end up becoming victims in real life...
This are the things When happens when you dont take out time to pray after acting

Check my profile to learn importation from china, Turkey, Malaysia, UK And USA
Re: Bose Oladimeji: "My Husband Beats & Rapes Me When Drunk" by Nobody: 8:45am On Oct 21, 2019
AwkaetitiBabe:
Disadvantages of watching Xvideos.com.

Madam, how do you know the website ? Definitely, you are regularly viewer....
Re: Bose Oladimeji: "My Husband Beats & Rapes Me When Drunk" by Jackipapa: 8:45am On Oct 21, 2019
Bosede, Ah AH, beating I can understand but RAPE, I no go gree, when did husband started raping wives?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bose Oladimeji: "My Husband Beats & Rapes Me When Drunk" by toprealman: 8:46am On Oct 21, 2019
HacheNoire:
Rubbish!

Two years of your life wasted

Husband you could have used for money rituals or poisoned so you inherit all his wealth.

This generation are too dull and Godly.
Wasted?
Re: Bose Oladimeji: "My Husband Beats & Rapes Me When Drunk" by wamide042(m): 8:46am On Oct 21, 2019
Before now, a good Man must have approached her for her hand in marriage but she declined probably he’ Boring or he doesn’t have enough money or might have seen him as a Maga..
So she settled for the ‘Bad guy’.....
Now she’s crying out....na she sabi
Or what do i even know sef.....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bose Oladimeji: "My Husband Beats & Rapes Me When Drunk" by oladipojesse(m): 8:47am On Oct 21, 2019
Will BOSE just keep her mouth shut for once and read her story herself!
These ladies are elements of disgrace to womanhood really, you had the conscience to come out to advise other ladies after you did Couples life with someone that bought you alcohol as bride price; what were you expecting! Why won't he force himself on you, if he bought you with alcohol, he will service you with alcohol...if he picked you up in a club, he sees you as a expensive prostitute not a wife to be loved and cuddled as you envisaged.

BOSE, get a life and keep your advice to yourself! You want to appeal for pity? Let your people at home pity you!

4 Likes

Re: Bose Oladimeji: "My Husband Beats & Rapes Me When Drunk" by Meshben10: 8:47am On Oct 21, 2019
“We meet in the club through a friend and hyoure was well presented and loving, humble and respectful and he spent a lot of money that night but after everything, to be honest, we went home separately.
The following day we hooked up and that was how it all started. He was taking good care of me.
your eyes don clear now. enjoy the beautiful beating moment.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bose Oladimeji: "My Husband Beats & Rapes Me When Drunk" by mii4u(f): 8:48am On Oct 21, 2019
HacheNoire:
Rubbish!

Husband you could have used for money rituals or poisoned so you inherit all his wealth.

cheesy chai who do u dis thing?
Re: Bose Oladimeji: "My Husband Beats & Rapes Me When Drunk" by Nobody: 8:50am On Oct 21, 2019
Gforce2015:

Madam, how do you know the website ? Definitely, you are regularly viewer....
Na. I've graduated.
Re: Bose Oladimeji: "My Husband Beats & Rapes Me When Drunk" by VenusEAGLE: 8:51am On Oct 21, 2019
HacheNoire:
Rubbish!

what money ritual. Don't be gullible. If money ritual was real, why are the babalawo always poor?
Re: Bose Oladimeji: "My Husband Beats & Rapes Me When Drunk" by Chummynoni(m): 8:56am On Oct 21, 2019
mtchew. olosho
Re: Bose Oladimeji: "My Husband Beats & Rapes Me When Drunk" by Vyolet(f): 8:57am On Oct 21, 2019
I hope It is not Itele Kesari that us deceiving you to leave your husband.
Re: Bose Oladimeji: "My Husband Beats & Rapes Me When Drunk" by announcement: 9:02am On Oct 21, 2019
NOW U HAVE THE MONEY BUT NO JOY!!
..........MONEY IS NOT EVERYTHING.....FACT
Re: Bose Oladimeji: "My Husband Beats & Rapes Me When Drunk" by Pussywar(f): 9:04am On Oct 21, 2019
sinceraconcept:
Are they not the ones that like bad guys? You knew he drinks when you met him and went ahead,you're now telling us this rubbish, carry your cross by yourself joor,some good guys probably came your way but you said they were boring and went for the bad guy. Funniest thing is that he must have acted the role of a woman married to a drunkard but if an actor acts the role of a ritualist in a movie, never think get can not do money ritual or hasn't done money ritual in real life o. I Some actresses act the role of olosho and acted the consequences involved but they're still actually olosho in real life

Looking for the sense in this statement is like searching for a brain in your head. Totally unnecessary trash
Re: Bose Oladimeji: "My Husband Beats & Rapes Me When Drunk" by emonis88: 9:06am On Oct 21, 2019
Na money she go after, so the man see's her as another acquired property na! He bought house, he bought car, he bought u!!
Re: Bose Oladimeji: "My Husband Beats & Rapes Me When Drunk" by kelvindj98: 9:07am On Oct 21, 2019
HacheNoire:
Rubbish!

This is why a good night sleep is important.
Re: Bose Oladimeji: "My Husband Beats & Rapes Me When Drunk" by MostBlessedOne: 9:07am On Oct 21, 2019
please leave the man if you can't cope with him anymore my dear sister... don't let him kill you oo. check my signature guys
Re: Bose Oladimeji: "My Husband Beats & Rapes Me When Drunk" by RTSC: 9:09am On Oct 21, 2019
Shebi you like bad, spontaneous guys.
NA that same spontaneity dey kill.
Re: Bose Oladimeji: "My Husband Beats & Rapes Me When Drunk" by sharpwriter(m): 9:11am On Oct 21, 2019
GOFRONT:
And on the other thread, some folks were against that lady's courageous decision to set her wedding gown on fire and walk out of her marriage....

Well, this here by Bose is another fantastic move......Enough of "Let me stay put in my marriage because of my Children"

Please read every thing.... The man didn't do anything formal on her... Not legally married though she lived with him for two years having kids fir him as well.
Re: Bose Oladimeji: "My Husband Beats & Rapes Me When Drunk" by Nobody: 9:13am On Oct 21, 2019
No be this Bose wey get sex tape that year?
Re: Bose Oladimeji: "My Husband Beats & Rapes Me When Drunk" by abimbola74(m): 9:13am On Oct 21, 2019
HacheNoire:
Rubbish!

Read again sir.He is not her husband yet sir,they are not legally married.

1 Like

Re: Bose Oladimeji: "My Husband Beats & Rapes Me When Drunk" by kobosmart(m): 9:13am On Oct 21, 2019
Na as for these women that are never satisfied, if he beats the children and rapes his side chick she will say he is unfaithful.
Re: Bose Oladimeji: "My Husband Beats & Rapes Me When Drunk" by ashanax: 9:18am On Oct 21, 2019
In the 2 pics above, who is the Wife and who is the husband...
Re: Bose Oladimeji: "My Husband Beats & Rapes Me When Drunk" by sinceraconcept(m): 9:20am On Oct 21, 2019
Pussywar:

Looking for the sense in this statement is like searching for a brain in your head. Totally unnecessary trash
truth hurts, truth pierces, truth is bitter

2 Likes

Re: Bose Oladimeji: "My Husband Beats & Rapes Me When Drunk" by sharpwriter(m): 9:23am On Oct 21, 2019
VenusEAGLE:
what money ritual. Don't be gullible. If money ritual was real, why are the babalawo always poor?

Coz they understand the consequences... They don't do it for themselves or their children. They know it's the breaking of laws in the universe that will come back to haunt whoever uses the fast track.

Higher power are real and they exist.

1 Like

Re: Bose Oladimeji: "My Husband Beats & Rapes Me When Drunk" by Sholaco: 9:24am On Oct 21, 2019
You do yourself
Re: Bose Oladimeji: "My Husband Beats & Rapes Me When Drunk" by jeff1607(m): 9:25am On Oct 21, 2019
Jayslicky:
shocked

You met a guy at the club, so most likely he was always going to be a drunk she knew this but was blinded by material things.

As for the brutal sex, her husband is just one of the men that has no time in love dovey things, the most important thing is you both cummed.

I know she also has some faults in the marriage but would never say them, most women would just shed crocodile tears and form saints.

You saw a bad boy, you liked him because of his money, he treated you badly and you complain, it's all your fault and no one else.

you said it all

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Idris Adepoju: Salawa Abeni Remembers Her First Son 20 Years After Death (Photo) / Omotola's Husband, Matthew Ekeinde Flies Destiny Etiko In An Aircraft (Photos) / Small Doctor And Agbeke Welcome A Baby Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.