Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,970 members, 7,806,805 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:14 AM

Senior Mechanical Engineer Is Needed On A Career Path - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Senior Mechanical Engineer Is Needed On A Career Path (307 Views)

Engineer, Wife, Mum! This Nigerian Engineer Is Breaking Boundaries (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Senior Mechanical Engineer Is Needed On A Career Path by bodmath: 8:10am On Oct 21, 2019
It hasn’t been easy getting a job as a mechanical engineer, the world today is evolve round telecommunication industry, ict and power sector. What would be a candid advise you would give as a senior engineer? In other to improve one skill and not stay idle. Acquiring certificates it all goes down to fund.
Your advice is highly welcome. Please I will forever be grateful
Re: Senior Mechanical Engineer Is Needed On A Career Path by myke92(m): 1:18pm On Oct 21, 2019
It may look like the world is gradually swaying away from the mechanical engineering profession, but I can assure you that in actual sense, It isn't.

One good field of Mech engineering which has been getting lots of funding both home and abroad and I'd suggest you delve into is RENEWABLE ENERGY.

That's of course if you wish to go the academic way.

But, if as a industry person, your best bet is to push towards either of MECH ENGINEERING DESIGN or ENGINEERING MANAGEMENT.

Ciao. wink

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria’s Oluwaseun Ayodeji Osowobi Makes TIME 100 Next List / Why You Need To Start Searching For Job In December! 3 Things / Are You Living The Life You Dreamed Of?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.