Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,799 members, 7,806,209 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 01:08 PM

Nairaland Trends At The Top Of Twitter Nigeria; See Comments About NL & Users - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Nairaland Trends At The Top Of Twitter Nigeria; See Comments About NL & Users (1940 Views)

Again, Our Own Nairaland Trends On The Bird App / Nairaland Trends At The Top Of Twitter Nigeria Based On Its Influence / Nairaland Trends On Nigeria Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairaland Trends At The Top Of Twitter Nigeria; See Comments About NL & Users by Codedrock(m): 8:26am On Oct 21, 2019
Over the whole Glory Osei scandal currently trending Nairaland has been getting praises from Twitter users since yesterday, and at the moment of typing Nairaland trends no. 4 on Twitter. See screenshots Below of what tweeters are saying about NL and its users.

Cc: Seun, Lalasticlala, Mynd44

Re: Nairaland Trends At The Top Of Twitter Nigeria; See Comments About NL & Users by Codedrock(m): 8:27am On Oct 21, 2019
MORE

Re: Nairaland Trends At The Top Of Twitter Nigeria; See Comments About NL & Users by Codedrock(m): 8:28am On Oct 21, 2019
MORE

Re: Nairaland Trends At The Top Of Twitter Nigeria; See Comments About NL & Users by judgementyard(m): 8:30am On Oct 21, 2019
Am enjoying my nairaland, but they should pls change the emoji s
Re: Nairaland Trends At The Top Of Twitter Nigeria; See Comments About NL & Users by Codedrock(m): 8:31am On Oct 21, 2019
Brought to you by me.. Give me some followership here brethren!! So Seun when are you going to make Nairaland a bit more social? Unh? Maybe we should be able to see trending phrases like Twitter too.. Start with that..

And I am serious about that moderator job..

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Trends At The Top Of Twitter Nigeria; See Comments About NL & Users by PhenomenalMorgan(m): 8:39am On Oct 21, 2019
If only seun realizes how much improvement Nairaland needs to become the "Quora" of Africa...

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Trends At The Top Of Twitter Nigeria; See Comments About NL & Users by kinzation(m): 8:39am On Oct 21, 2019
Abi seen want sell N.L ni

grin just joking

but truth be told since I joined N.L I've always found a away to relieve stress.. I'll just logging and start reading comments.

The sites needs to be modernized though. I don't like it's archaic look

God bless Federal Republic of Nigeria
God bless Nigerians
God bless Seun
God bless Nairaland.

Have a great week ahead Folks

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Trends At The Top Of Twitter Nigeria; See Comments About NL & Users by mamaafrik(m): 8:52am On Oct 21, 2019
PhenomenalMorgan:
If only seun realizes how much improvement Nairaland needs to become the "Quora" of Africa...
i'm telling you.... but will seun listen.
mr. osewa if the problem is money,pls say it,Nairaland , INNOSON are now Nigerian brands , don't allow it to die because of ego and lack of exposure.
people are now rating you site shoulder to shoulder with Wikipedia,Quora,twitter,these are world class organizations,pls don't keep Nairaland local.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nairaland Trends At The Top Of Twitter Nigeria; See Comments About NL & Users by AprokoGirl: 8:58am On Oct 21, 2019
grin
Re: Nairaland Trends At The Top Of Twitter Nigeria; See Comments About NL & Users by Seun(m): 9:33am On Oct 21, 2019
This makes me feel so grateful and privileged to have had the opportunity to create a platform for this amazing community of great minds.

39 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Nairaland Trends At The Top Of Twitter Nigeria; See Comments About NL & Users by Codedrock(m): 9:42am On Oct 21, 2019
Seun:
This makes me feel so grateful and privileged to have had the opportunity to create a platform for this amazing community of great minds.
Awwww... cry
Can you reply my mail please?
Re: Nairaland Trends At The Top Of Twitter Nigeria; See Comments About NL & Users by Amanee(f): 10:25am On Oct 21, 2019
A lot of Nigerian companies are about to receive bad PR for maltreating staff
Re: Nairaland Trends At The Top Of Twitter Nigeria; See Comments About NL & Users by Bolaji21(m): 11:24am On Oct 21, 2019
Seun:
Nairaland is great. Don't let tribalists and trolls kill it. Also, find time to improve the search feature. It's presently so useless.

3 Likes

Re: Nairaland Trends At The Top Of Twitter Nigeria; See Comments About NL & Users by Brooke60(f): 11:34am On Oct 21, 2019
Seun:
Seun, please answer me. Did you later go back to school?
Re: Nairaland Trends At The Top Of Twitter Nigeria; See Comments About NL & Users by Siralgebra04(m): 1:35pm On Oct 21, 2019
Why is dis topic not on front page?
Maybe Seun should give me moderator role. Topics like dis are foods for front page.

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Trends At The Top Of Twitter Nigeria; See Comments About NL & Users by Simplecity(m): 1:51pm On Oct 21, 2019
Seun:
baba Seun abeg make Nairaland app na cry cry
Re: Nairaland Trends At The Top Of Twitter Nigeria; See Comments About NL & Users by Codedrock(m): 8:51pm On Oct 21, 2019
Seun:
Hello bro.. Let me moderate the celebrities sector at least, try me out for a while and see if you can trust me or not. The two moderators for the celebrities sector MissyB hasn't been seen since January

Fynestboi hasn't been online since October 16..

Take a chance and try me

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BkG3tsd3DOM
Re: Nairaland Trends At The Top Of Twitter Nigeria; See Comments About NL & Users by Fynestboi: 1:44am On Oct 22, 2019
Codedrock:

Hello bro.. Let me moderate the celebrities sector at least, try me out for a while and see if you can trust me or not. The two moderators for the celebrities sector MissyB hasn't been seen since January

Fynestboi hasn't been online since October 16..

Take a chance and try me

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BkG3tsd3DOM

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Trends At The Top Of Twitter Nigeria; See Comments About NL & Users by empron(m): 6:32am On Oct 22, 2019
Seun:
you have done a great job I must tell you.10years on nairaland.My first flight ticket was paid by someone through information I posted on nairaland.

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Trends At The Top Of Twitter Nigeria; See Comments About NL & Users by AHCB: 10:51am On Oct 23, 2019
Nice.
Re: Nairaland Trends At The Top Of Twitter Nigeria; See Comments About NL & Users by Ajibade123(m): 11:01am On Oct 27, 2019
Seun:
sir if I may ask why haven't there be major improvement in the Outlook of nairaland over this year
Re: Nairaland Trends At The Top Of Twitter Nigeria; See Comments About NL & Users by meobizy(f): 4:06pm On Dec 09, 2019
It really is the dregs of society who congregate here. How do people enjoy Twitter with its limited word input? Anyway, some things are beyond me or my limited comprehension of human behaviour.

(1) (Reply)

Nairalanders!!! Check Me Out. / Military Pensions / Breaking News: The Great Oba Of Benin Joins His Ancestors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.