Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,886 members, 7,806,550 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 06:11 PM

Arrange In Order Of Priority The Problems Facing Nigeria; INSECURITY, EDUCATION, - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Arrange In Order Of Priority The Problems Facing Nigeria; INSECURITY, EDUCATION, (259 Views)

Falana: Prison Officials Arrange Young People To Serve Jail Terms For Criminals / Nigeria's 36 States Ranked In Order Of Land Mass / How Illicit Weapons Fuel Nigeria’s Insecurity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Arrange In Order Of Priority The Problems Facing Nigeria; INSECURITY, EDUCATION, by Realtizzy(m): 8:29am On Oct 21, 2019
Fellow Nairalanders your candid opinion please,
If you were to be given the leadership mantle of our dear country, how are you going to tackle the listed challenges below of Nigeria, the then Giant of Africa in order of priority

*Insecurity
*Education
*Infrastructure
*Steady power supply
*Health

If u agree with me, list above are our major problems, let's deliberate on it and I hope this post makes front page so a good number of NL's could share their view
Re: Arrange In Order Of Priority The Problems Facing Nigeria; INSECURITY, EDUCATION, by kinzation(m): 8:33am On Oct 21, 2019
OP
Please remove that "Giant of Africa" Bullshit there..

Secondly, the above listed are the issues Nigeria are facing and have failed to tackle by the current administration including Unemployment.

The thing is our leaders knows the solutions but they fail to implement it.
Re: Arrange In Order Of Priority The Problems Facing Nigeria; INSECURITY, EDUCATION, by complexBoss12: 8:36am On Oct 21, 2019
1 Buhari
2 Mohammed Buhari
3 General Mohammed Buhari
Re: Arrange In Order Of Priority The Problems Facing Nigeria; INSECURITY, EDUCATION, by Realtizzy(m): 9:33am On Oct 21, 2019
kinzation:
OP

Secondly, the above listed are the issues Nigeria are facing and have failed to tackle by the current administration including Unemployment.

bro we were once the giant Africa nd that i made clearly by refering it as then
Re: Arrange In Order Of Priority The Problems Facing Nigeria; INSECURITY, EDUCATION, by StrikeBack(m): 10:02am On Oct 21, 2019
kinzation:
OP

The solutions to our problem is business to our leaders. Instead of doing what is necessary, they prefer to make money and more money going round in circles to make money and more money... grin

I hope you get my point

1 Like

Re: Arrange In Order Of Priority The Problems Facing Nigeria; INSECURITY, EDUCATION, by kinzation(m): 5:09pm On Oct 21, 2019
Realtizzy:
bro we were once the giant Africa nd that i made clearly by refering it as then
It's such a shame to what we've been reduced to. Imagine, no more fear factor. I pray God restores the lost glory of this Country
Re: Arrange In Order Of Priority The Problems Facing Nigeria; INSECURITY, EDUCATION, by kinzation(m): 5:10pm On Oct 21, 2019
StrikeBack:
The solutions to our problem is business to our leaders. Instead of doing what is necessary, they prefer to make money and more money going round in circles to make money and more money... grin

I hope you get my point
I feel you bro. grin

Our leaders prefer to make money with the glory of this country

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Confusion, Anger As Telcoms Charge N4 For Banking Services / BREAKING: FG Lifts Suspension On Operations Of 2 NGOs / G. Maidugu Congratulates President Buhari For Victory At Supreme Court Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.