Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,474 members, 7,808,709 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:48 PM

Why Davido Is Not The Actual Father Of Chioma's Child yet - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Why Davido Is Not The Actual Father Of Chioma's Child yet (11689 Views)

Davido Is Not The Actual Father Of Chioma’s Child Yet – Twitter User / Biography Of Chioma Avril Rowland: 9 Things To Know About Davido’s Girlfriend / Throwback Photos Of Chioma Avril Rowland, Davido's Girlfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Davido Is Not The Actual Father Of Chioma's Child yet by Charleys: 8:37am On Oct 21, 2019
I met a man who I had a little discussion with and he said.

According to the Igbo traditions, if you do not marry the woman and make her your wife. Any child that comes out from that union belongs to the Grandfather... The mother's father.

I want to bring this up now, I want us to discuss this because at the end of the day. Davido will wake up one day and realize that, the child is claiming his Igbo name, prefers Igbo food and will never want to Dobale for his elders.

The igbos have as much claim to that boy than the yorubas.

This is tradition and as long as it isn't spoken in public, it will be acted upon.
This is one of the disadvantage of having an Igbo as a baby mama.

Let us be truthful to ourselves, Money apart.

Davido is not the real father to Chioma's baby yet.

I've been using Chioma's baby because that's what the igbos keep calling the baby and I want it to stop.

The truth is Davido has no baby yet.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Davido Is Not The Actual Father Of Chioma's Child yet by ogbosike: 8:46am On Oct 21, 2019
Another lie muhammed sighted... You will be tamed soon for your lies

10 Likes

Re: Why Davido Is Not The Actual Father Of Chioma's Child yet by Charleys: 8:48am On Oct 21, 2019
ogbosike:
Another lie muhammed sighted... You will be tamed soon for your lies

Is it Chioma's baby or Davido's baby.
I'm just telling things according to the Igbo traditions as discussed. I was discussing this with an elder.
Re: Why Davido Is Not The Actual Father Of Chioma's Child yet by Xclusiveme: 8:53am On Oct 21, 2019
What kind nonsense igbo tradition, abeg go and drink your tea and bread you this child of 21st century. U know nothing of tradition

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Davido Is Not The Actual Father Of Chioma's Child yet by VenusEAGLE: 8:54am On Oct 21, 2019
Charleys:

Is it Chioma's baby or Davido's baby.
I'm just telling things according to the Igbo traditions as discussed. I was discussing this with an elder.
what do you intend to gain with this post?

7 Likes

Re: Why Davido Is Not The Actual Father Of Chioma's Child yet by cigaricon(m): 8:56am On Oct 21, 2019
Negative minded people. They have arrived.

6 Likes

Re: Why Davido Is Not The Actual Father Of Chioma's Child yet by Charleys: 8:58am On Oct 21, 2019
VenusEAGLE:
what do you intend to gain with this post?
my intentions is simple. Do traditions work or not?
Do the igbos lay claim to the child as much as the Davido's family do?
As long as chioma isn't married to Davido, that child belongs to Chioma's father.

You don't have an Igbo girl as a baby mama so you won't understand. That child is an Igbo and will be brought up as such.

3 Likes

Re: Why Davido Is Not The Actual Father Of Chioma's Child yet by VenusEAGLE: 9:05am On Oct 21, 2019
Charleys:

As long as chioma isn't married to Davido, that child belongs to Chioma's father.

You don't have an Igbo girl as a baby mama so you won't understand. That child is an Igbo and will be brought up as such.
oh I see. You missed the introduction,

3 Likes

Re: Why Davido Is Not The Actual Father Of Chioma's Child yet by Charleys: 9:38am On Oct 21, 2019
VenusEAGLE:
oh I see. You missed the introduction, your ignorance is understandable.

It's just that an introduction. It seems you don't know. An introduction is not a traditional marriage.

2 Likes

Re: Why Davido Is Not The Actual Father Of Chioma's Child yet by Onyi22(f): 9:39am On Oct 21, 2019
Biggest lie
Re: Why Davido Is Not The Actual Father Of Chioma's Child yet by Pappyto: 9:50am On Oct 21, 2019
Aunty Kemi, is that you??

5 Likes

Re: Why Davido Is Not The Actual Father Of Chioma's Child yet by Commentor: 10:19am On Oct 21, 2019
Let's talk about FFK.
Re: Why Davido Is Not The Actual Father Of Chioma's Child yet by Emyo(m): 10:34am On Oct 21, 2019
Davido is a smart guy. When did you know Chioma was pregnant? Was it not just few weeks ago after he did introduction?

The dude is smart, he has knocked his in-laws door. He has done tradition. He has been given list and he has fixed 2020 as ChiViDO.

Davido is the Father of Ify Chukwu

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Davido Is Not The Actual Father Of Chioma's Child yet by Jerkules: 10:37am On Oct 21, 2019
U are right OP,Davido has no son yet till he marries her officially. That wasn't even an Introduction..it was an INTROFUCKTION grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Why Davido Is Not The Actual Father Of Chioma's Child yet by FarahAideed: 10:41am On Oct 21, 2019
Nonsense
Re: Why Davido Is Not The Actual Father Of Chioma's Child yet by OnyeOri: 10:46am On Oct 21, 2019
[s]
Commentor:
Let's talk about FFK.
[/s]
Re: Why Davido Is Not The Actual Father Of Chioma's Child yet by Freshboyjay(m): 10:56am On Oct 21, 2019
#Judastherat Vector Killed Judas The Rat By Leaking MI ABAGA Chat in public

http://clickmusic.com.ng/judastherat-vector-killed-judas-the-rat-by-leaking-mi-abaga-chat-in-public/
Re: Why Davido Is Not The Actual Father Of Chioma's Child yet by OnyeOri: 10:59am On Oct 21, 2019
you're right

in Igbo language

oyi adighi eketa nwa
meaning boyfriend not inherit child

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Davido Is Not The Actual Father Of Chioma's Child yet by Gadafii: 11:03am On Oct 21, 2019
land grabbers, now child grabbers shocked grin

2 Likes

Re: Why Davido Is Not The Actual Father Of Chioma's Child yet by solmusdesigns: 11:30am On Oct 21, 2019
grin grin grin

Na chioma go first use dog chase you, if you ,her grandfather and the entire village that wrote those custom nears her son

Maybe in Ibo land , thats the laws.. here in the civilised world, thier is something called DNA and it determines the owner of a child

No wonder Ibo ladies are ditching this backward thinking OSU men that only want to sell thier sisters for wedding gifts, they now rush to marry civilised yorubas and simple Northerners

5 Likes

Re: Why Davido Is Not The Actual Father Of Chioma's Child yet by COURVOISier(m): 11:32am On Oct 21, 2019
angry
Re: Why Davido Is Not The Actual Father Of Chioma's Child yet by javaguru: 12:23pm On Oct 21, 2019
they yav come. Gosipers everywhr
Re: Why Davido Is Not The Actual Father Of Chioma's Child yet by OnyeOri: 12:27pm On Oct 21, 2019
[s]
solmusdesigns:
grin grin grin

Na chioma go first use dog chase you, if you ,her grandfather and the entire village that wrote those custom nears her son

Maybe in Ibo land , thats the laws.. here in the civilised world, thier is something called DNA and it determines the owner of a child

No wonder Ibo ladies are ditching this backward thinking OSU men that only want to sell thier sisters for wedding gifts, they now rush to marry civilised yorubas and simple Northerners

[/s]
Re: Why Davido Is Not The Actual Father Of Chioma's Child yet by 9jaBloke: 12:29pm On Oct 21, 2019
Get a job. Blogging is not your calling. Make dem try touch Lil OBO first...

2 Likes

Re: Why Davido Is Not The Actual Father Of Chioma's Child yet by Waffarianman(m): 12:36pm On Oct 21, 2019
That's Davido son, marry or no marry DNA is there to prove it all. Una Ibo yeye tradition... When we have court no baga can claim any man child �

2 Likes

Re: Why Davido Is Not The Actual Father Of Chioma's Child yet by immaq8(f): 12:38pm On Oct 21, 2019
Charleys:
I met a man who I had a little discussion with and he said.

According to the Igbo traditions, if you do not marry the woman and make her your wife. Any child that comes out from that union belongs to the Grandfather... The mother's father.

I want to bring this up now, I want us to discuss this because at the end of the day. Davido will wake up one day and realize that, the child is claiming his Igbo name, prefers Igbo food and will never want to Dobale for his elders.

The igbos have as much claim to that boy than the yorubas.

This is tradition and as long as it isn't spoken in public, it will be acted upon.
This is one of the disadvantage of having an Igbo as a baby mama.

Let us be truthful to ourselves, Money apart.

Davido is not the real father to Chioma's baby yet.

I've been using Chioma's baby because that's what the igbos keep calling the baby and I want it to stop.

The truth is Davido has no baby yet.
it's true to an extent only if Davido do not do what igbos called 'ego isi nwa'. this is a tradition that expectant father will do when their fiancee is pregnant. it's just drinks & little payment.
No be everything David go post for you.

1 Like

Re: Why Davido Is Not The Actual Father Of Chioma's Child yet by whitebulb(m): 12:46pm On Oct 21, 2019
At last they ve unblocked me to the mod dat block me dat how god will block you generation but for that baby if Davido no marry my sis na my papaget the child sue nd waste ur money agure wit ur sub..

1 Like

Re: Why Davido Is Not The Actual Father Of Chioma's Child yet by Charleys: 12:53pm On Oct 21, 2019
Lalasticlala come and check this.
Re: Why Davido Is Not The Actual Father Of Chioma's Child yet by Charleys: 12:57pm On Oct 21, 2019
Emyo:
Davido is a smart guy. When did you know Chioma was pregnant? Was it not just few weeks ago after he did introduction?

The dude is smart, he has knocked his in-laws door. He has done tradition. He has been given list and he has fixed 2020 as ChiViDO.

Davido is the Father of Ify Chukwu

Ify chukwu grin grin

1 Like

Re: Why Davido Is Not The Actual Father Of Chioma's Child yet by Charleys: 1:05pm On Oct 21, 2019
Onyi22:
Biggest lie

Prove me wrong, then.
Re: Why Davido Is Not The Actual Father Of Chioma's Child yet by Charleys: 1:07pm On Oct 21, 2019
Waffarianman:
That's Davido son, marry or no marry DNA is there to prove it all. Una Ibo yeye tradition... When we have court no baga can claim any man child �

What's the use of a DNA when a child does not identify his or herself as a particular tribe anymore.

We have all seen this things happen among us.
Re: Why Davido Is Not The Actual Father Of Chioma's Child yet by Waffarianman(m): 1:24pm On Oct 21, 2019
Charleys:

What's the use of a DNA when a child does not identify his or herself as a particular tribe anymore.

We have all seen this things happen among us.

This is Nigeria, let's assuming you mistakenly impregnated you babe and you don't have money then to do the necessary things but you know in the future you'll do it. Your babe father now said the baby belongs to them, you accept for them to take your child away from that you're not the biological father. If can take it, I won't my brother

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Beauty Of Black Celebrities - A-Z List / VIDEO: IGBINEDION UNIVERSITY OKADA, STUDENT RECORDS HERSELF BATHING NAK / Top Ten Richest Actors In Nigeria 2016

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.