Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,296 members, 7,808,008 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:40 AM

Wizkid's South African Female Fan Wants Starboy Fest Hold In SA, Nigerians React - Events (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Wizkid's South African Female Fan Wants Starboy Fest Hold In SA, Nigerians React (62212 Views)

Busty Lady Celebrates Her 24th Birthday, Nigerians React (Pics) / Female Corper Celebrates Her 18th Birthday: Nigerians React (Photos) / 27-Year-Old South African Man Buried With Money, Beer And Phones (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wizkid's South African Female Fan Wants Starboy Fest Hold In SA, Nigerians React by morpheus24: 5:35pm On Oct 29, 2019
IronGalaxy:
a white man pokes his nose in Ikeja it makes front page on Nairaland. Tell that "inferiority complex" fairy tale to the gods

Apples and oranges in comparison to the world you are from.

In Nigeria, a white roaming the streets of Calabar is not a normal occurrence in a country populated by 99.99% black people.

Try again

Olodo!
Re: Wizkid's South African Female Fan Wants Starboy Fest Hold In SA, Nigerians React by Mrtaye: 8:49pm On Oct 29, 2019
IronGalaxy:
And you just had to mention reception from " white people" LOL. Why do you always want to be validated by white people so much? Under all that fake bravado and eternal bragging you guys are just inferiority complexed people
Guy there is nothing like inferiority complex, whites are the Inventors of modern civilization so invariably they have that edge and as such we need to acknowledge them so my guy this has nothing to do with inferiority or do you wanna tell me that without the whites in South Africa your country would have been so chaotic and disorganized.
Re: Wizkid's South African Female Fan Wants Starboy Fest Hold In SA, Nigerians React by IronGalaxy: 10:18pm On Oct 29, 2019
Mrtaye:

Guy there is nothing like inferiority complex, whites are the Inventors of modern civilization so invariably they have that edge and as such we need to acknowledge them so my guy this has nothing to do with inferiority or do you wanna tell me that without the whites in South Africa your country would have been so chaotic and disorganized.
whenever you open your mouth I expect nothing less than nonsense. So how does mentioning that Davido performed for a white audience have to do with whites being the inventors of modern civilization?

Btw, I'm definitely sure you know nothing about moors
Re: Wizkid's South African Female Fan Wants Starboy Fest Hold In SA, Nigerians React by IronGalaxy: 10:19pm On Oct 29, 2019
morpheus24:

Apples and oranges in comparison to the world you are from.

In Nigeria, a white roaming the streets of Calabar is not a normal occurrence in a country populated by 99.99% black people.

Try again

Olodo!
exactly! Hence you worship them. It's that simple. To the people of Calabar they appear like Gods, heck to all of you to be honest
Re: Wizkid's South African Female Fan Wants Starboy Fest Hold In SA, Nigerians React by IronGalaxy: 10:21pm On Oct 29, 2019
morpheus24:

The post has not context that is relevant to your inferiority argument for the following reasons

1. This particular activity by foreigners is rarely seen in a country with 99.99% black people.

2. The position of the two individuals on that bike are actually dangerous.

Your deflections and red herrings will not get past me Mfethu.
Lol, try again. You and I know it's because it's white people on the bike so let's not stretch this
Re: Wizkid's South African Female Fan Wants Starboy Fest Hold In SA, Nigerians React by Nobody: 10:48pm On Oct 29, 2019
soilsista:

I strongly believe that it's the other way around.
So the hate is growing stronger, right?
Re: Wizkid's South African Female Fan Wants Starboy Fest Hold In SA, Nigerians React by morpheus24: 11:23pm On Oct 29, 2019
IronGalaxy:
exactly! Hence you worship them. It's that simple. To the people of Calabar they appear like Gods, heck to all of you to be honest

very obvious you haven't been on a plane to anywhere outside of Gauteng province.

It really shows in your responses for real.

Please stop embarrassing yourself on here like Baleka.
Re: Wizkid's South African Female Fan Wants Starboy Fest Hold In SA, Nigerians React by morpheus24: 11:24pm On Oct 29, 2019
IronGalaxy:
Lol, try again. You and I know it's because it's white people on the bike so let's not stretch this

SMH *****intensely***

You don't get it do you.

Travel more, it will help.
Re: Wizkid's South African Female Fan Wants Starboy Fest Hold In SA, Nigerians React by IronGalaxy: 11:34pm On Oct 29, 2019
morpheus24:

SMH *****intensely***

You don't get it do you.

Travel more, it will help.
oh the irony grin grin
Re: Wizkid's South African Female Fan Wants Starboy Fest Hold In SA, Nigerians React by IronGalaxy: 11:38pm On Oct 29, 2019
morpheus24:

very obvious you haven't been on a plane to anywhere outside of Gauteng province.

It really shows in your responses for real.

Please stop embarrassing yourself on here like Baleka.
LOL, This really should be directed at your own people who still snap pictures of white people eating garri, It's them who seriously need exposure

And oh, FYI I've been all over SA bar the Northern Cape
Re: Wizkid's South African Female Fan Wants Starboy Fest Hold In SA, Nigerians React by ZaOzaRoom(m): 5:21am On Oct 30, 2019
IronGalaxy:
well we have and we'll continue developing our great country you on the other hand you'll remain bitter in that squalor
Baboon, watch this. If it were Nigerians, your black baboon brothers will have strength to kill.
https://twitter.com/TheViralTrendz/status/1187427380534665217?s=19
Re: Wizkid's South African Female Fan Wants Starboy Fest Hold In SA, Nigerians React by soilsista(f): 6:45am On Oct 30, 2019
Blyzz:
So the hate is growing stronger, right?
Lol nope! We're just indifferent, really.

1 Like

Re: Wizkid's South African Female Fan Wants Starboy Fest Hold In SA, Nigerians React by IronGalaxy: 6:59am On Oct 30, 2019
ZaOzaRoom:

Baboon, watch this. If it were Nigerians, your black baboon brothers will have strength to kill.
https://twitter.com/TheViralTrendz/status/1187427380534665217?s=19
I won't even bother with what I expect to be the usual nonsense
Re: Wizkid's South African Female Fan Wants Starboy Fest Hold In SA, Nigerians React by ZaOzaRoom(m): 7:03am On Oct 30, 2019
IronGalaxy:
I won't even bother with what I expect to be the usual nonsense
Say that to your white masters calling you baboons.
Re: Wizkid's South African Female Fan Wants Starboy Fest Hold In SA, Nigerians React by IronGalaxy: 8:24am On Oct 30, 2019
ZaOzaRoom:

Say that to your white masters calling you baboons.
they'll call you baboons and still snap pictures of them eating Garri you backward village simpletons grin grin grin
Re: Wizkid's South African Female Fan Wants Starboy Fest Hold In SA, Nigerians React by ZaOzaRoom(m): 8:44am On Oct 30, 2019
IronGalaxy:
they'll call you baboons and still snap pictures of them eating Garri you backward village simpletons grin grin grin
You know they can't try that shit with Nigerians.
If not for Nigeria, your shitty black baboon brothers would have sent of their shitty home by your superior white gods.
Re: Wizkid's South African Female Fan Wants Starboy Fest Hold In SA, Nigerians React by IronGalaxy: 9:56am On Oct 30, 2019
ZaOzaRoom:

You know they can't try that shit with Nigerians.
If not for Nigeria, your shitty black baboon brothers would have sent of their shitty home by your superior white gods.
ha ha ha. white people can do anything to you simpletons,you kiss their asses too much. you're just blowing hot air on the net like a typical Nigerian
Re: Wizkid's South African Female Fan Wants Starboy Fest Hold In SA, Nigerians React by morpheus24: 3:32pm On Oct 30, 2019
IronGalaxy:

LOL, This really should be directed at your own people who still snap pictures of white people eating garri, It's them who seriously need exposure

Still don't get it do you. if it were an Indian or a Chinese person or a Japanese person on those bikes the context would be the same...."Foreigner on bike on the streets of Lagos" a rare sight to behold on the streets of Lagos.

You are slow you know?

IronGalaxy:

And oh, FYI I've been all over SA bar the Northern Cape

Please go to home affairs and get a passport with the utmost expediency, drag your lazy behind on a plane, out of your enclave and go experience the continent you live in, as I said your responses are full of ignorance of anything passed the Limpopo.
Re: Wizkid's South African Female Fan Wants Starboy Fest Hold In SA, Nigerians React by Nobody: 4:22pm On Oct 30, 2019
soilsista:

Lol nope! We're just indifferent, really.
indifferent in what perspective?
Re: Wizkid's South African Female Fan Wants Starboy Fest Hold In SA, Nigerians React by IronGalaxy: 4:23pm On Oct 30, 2019
morpheus24:

Still don't get it do you. if it were an Indian or a Chinese person or a Japanese person on those bikes the context would be the same...."Foreigner on bike on the streets of Lagos" a rare sight to behold on the streets of Lagos.

You are slow you know?

Please go to home affairs and get a passport with the utmost expediency, drag your lazy behind on a plane, out of your enclave and go experience the continent you live in, as I said your responses are full of ignorance of anything passed the Limpopo.

Except for Nigerians it's not that, is it? it's the novelty of seeing a white person doing so much as picking his nose on your streets, and yes you're right if it was a Japanese person or any other race apart from dark skinned the reaction would have been the same, you know why? Anything that's light complexioned in Nigeria is white and therefore better! That's how you lots be worshiping light skin. We both know this, absolutely no need to drag this convo
Re: Wizkid's South African Female Fan Wants Starboy Fest Hold In SA, Nigerians React by morpheus24: 5:18pm On Oct 30, 2019
IronGalaxy:
Except for Nigerians it's not that, is it? it's the novelty of seeing a white person doing so much as picking his nose on your streets, and yes you're right if it was a Japanese person or any other race apart from dark skinned the reaction would have been the same, you know why? Anything that's light complexioned in Nigeria is white and therefore better! That's how you lots be worshiping light skin. We both know this, absolutely no need to drag this convo

The Worship of "White skin" or "White priviledge" is quite evident in many societies where dark complexioned people exist and South Africa is by no means an exception. This is the reason why in your country no "White" European is labeled a "foreigner" but an expatriate or an immigrant.

You have no coherent argument.

PS I don't need to drag this argument, it is evidence in of itself the more you respond.
Re: Wizkid's South African Female Fan Wants Starboy Fest Hold In SA, Nigerians React by soilsista(f): 5:40pm On Oct 30, 2019
Blyzz:
indifferent in what perspective?
We feel nothing whatsoever undecided
Re: Wizkid's South African Female Fan Wants Starboy Fest Hold In SA, Nigerians React by morpheus24: 6:15pm On Oct 30, 2019
soilsista:

you can say that again sister. We hear you loud and clear all over Africa. This issue is not about Nigerians.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WUDFwrjfTrI

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WJ4BUG5Sp4g
Re: Wizkid's South African Female Fan Wants Starboy Fest Hold In SA, Nigerians React by soilsista(f): 7:48pm On Oct 30, 2019
morpheus24:

you can say that again sister. We hear you loud and clear all over Africa. This issue is not about Nigerians.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WUDFwrjfTrI

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WJ4BUG5Sp4g
Yeah, I saw that on the News. They can go if they want to no one is stopping them. You can't be a nuisance to people who are hosting you and expect them not to react.

My only problem is that they also want the Government to help them but not take them to their home countries, as said by the woman on the second clip. Just imagine cheesy

The same way they came here should be the same way they return. No one asked them to come to SA.

South Africans are generally welcoming people. Just stay in your lane and respect yourself and the laws of the country, then you'll be fine. Unruliness will not be tolerated here.

1 Like

Re: Wizkid's South African Female Fan Wants Starboy Fest Hold In SA, Nigerians React by Mrtaye: 8:16pm On Oct 30, 2019
IronGalaxy:
whenever you open your mouth I expect nothing less than nonsense. So how does mentioning that Davido performed for a white audience have to do with whites being the inventors of modern civilization?

Btw, I'm definitely sure you know nothing about moors

You be real mumu ,now tell me sincerely!are your white slave masters over there not superior to you negroes over there in South Africa?yes they are superior and will continue to be superior to you over there,and I think you should be eternally grateful to Nigeria for saving you from the bondage of apartheid and oppression from your white slave masters so I command you to start worshipping Nigeria for playing that brotherly role,I am also very convinced that if Nigeria were in such a precarious position your doomed country will never help Nigeria.
Anyways read this poem by your fellow countryman"Nightfall in Soweto",I also advice you to read it slowly and calmly so that you will understand cos I observed that you lack knowledge, wisdom and understanding.
Re: Wizkid's South African Female Fan Wants Starboy Fest Hold In SA, Nigerians React by ZaOzaRoom(m): 8:30pm On Oct 30, 2019
IronGalaxy:
ha ha ha. white people can do anything to you simpletons,you kiss their asses too much. you're just blowing hot air on the net like a typical Nigerian
You black baboons will forever remain inferior to us Nigerians.
Re: Wizkid's South African Female Fan Wants Starboy Fest Hold In SA, Nigerians React by KLEINBASS: 8:40pm On Oct 30, 2019
soilsista:

Yeah, I saw that on the News. They can go if they want to no one is stopping them. You can't be a nuisance to people who are hosting you and expect them not to react.

My only problem is that they also want the Government to help them but not take them to their home countries, as said by the woman on the second clip. Just imagine cheesy

The same way they came here should be the same way they return. No one asked them to come to SA.

South Africans are generally welcoming people. Just stay in your lane and respect yourself and the laws of the country, then you'll be fine. Unruliness will not be tolerated here.

They refuse help from their respective countries to go home. They want UN to send them out of the continent. Such entitlement, some people feel is their rights to be a burden. What bufles me is you find the so called smart and hard working Nigerians busy claiming to be refugees, I thought Nigerians where developers from the giant of Africa.
Re: Wizkid's South African Female Fan Wants Starboy Fest Hold In SA, Nigerians React by Nobody: 9:33pm On Oct 30, 2019
soilsista:
It right.
Re: Wizkid's South African Female Fan Wants Starboy Fest Hold In SA, Nigerians React by morpheus24: 9:50pm On Oct 30, 2019
soilsista:

They are asking the UN to help them out not the government and it is embarrassing to your government so that is why they are being piled up and sent into vans. Your people do the same thing so they are obviously learning this from you.

soilsista:

This whole thing of just respect the laws of the country is rubbish and you know it. You out number these immigrants/asylum seekers 100 to 1 and it is largely impossible for them to dominate in any fashion in any sphere of influence in your country but you people are too slow to realize that.

The real problem is your government never had a sustainable plan to take in Refugees in the first place and instead of establishing separate procedures to house, train, and then intergrate some of these refugees, they chose to unleash them into the general public and into the lower income areas.

open your eyes .
Re: Wizkid's South African Female Fan Wants Starboy Fest Hold In SA, Nigerians React by morpheus24: 9:53pm On Oct 30, 2019
KLEINBASS:

They refuse help from their respective countries to go home. They want UN to send them out of the continent. Such entitlement, some people feel is their rights to be a burden. What bufles me is you find the so called smart and hard working Nigerians busy claiming to be refugees, I thought Nigerians where developers from the giant of Africa.

unfortunately you got the bulk of the uneducated,semi skilled Nigerians in your backyard. The good ones will not come there even if they paid them a million rands.
Re: Wizkid's South African Female Fan Wants Starboy Fest Hold In SA, Nigerians React by soilsista(f): 9:57pm On Oct 30, 2019
KLEINBASS:

Just imagine? They should know that no one owes them anything. It has never been by force to stay in SA. We've been doing well without them and we will be just fine when they leave.

Lol developers who don't know that charity begins at home. Developers of life! Una wehdone o grin

And Morpheus, how come you guys weren't saying when those people were squatting, unlawfully, in the middle of the streets? The property owner was very gracious shem! If it was me they wouldn't have lasted a day. It's funny how you people become brave once you've stepped out of your countries because we know that you wouldnt dare do such within your borders. So at least we were a bit lenient. Yabo?

1 Like

Re: Wizkid's South African Female Fan Wants Starboy Fest Hold In SA, Nigerians React by soilsista(f): 10:01pm On Oct 30, 2019
morpheus24:

They are asking the UN to help them out not the government and it is embarrassing to your government so that is why they are being piled up and sent into vans. Your people do the same thing so they are obviously learning this from you.

This whole thing of just respect the laws of the country is rubbish and you know it. You out number these immigrants/asylum seekers 100 to 1 and it is largely impossible for them to dominate in any fashion in any sphere of influence in your country but you people are too slow to realize that.

The real problem is your government never had a sustainable plan to take in Refugees in the first place and instead of establishing separate procedures to house, train, and then intergrate some of these refugees, they chose to unleash them into the general public and into the lower income areas.

open your eyes .
Buuuuut that's not what I heard on the News!

Respecting of laws is rubbish? Then it makes sense why most countries in Africa are they way they are. You just go around doing as you please. Iyoh!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply)

Nairlanders Having Fun During a Weekend hangout At Lekki Conservation Center / Bride On Wheelchair Weds Boyfriend Of 8 Years (Pics, Video) / Lagos Shuts Down Event Centre Where Petrol Was Distributed As Souvenir

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.