Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,862 members, 7,806,436 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 04:34 PM

Wizkid's South African Female Fan Wants Starboy Fest Hold In SA, Nigerians React - Events (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Wizkid's South African Female Fan Wants Starboy Fest Hold In SA, Nigerians React (62192 Views)

Busty Lady Celebrates Her 24th Birthday, Nigerians React (Pics) / Female Corper Celebrates Her 18th Birthday: Nigerians React (Photos) / 27-Year-Old South African Man Buried With Money, Beer And Phones (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wizkid's South African Female Fan Wants Starboy Fest Hold In SA, Nigerians React by Mrtaye: 7:34pm On Nov 20, 2019
IronGalaxy:
that's your opinion
African giant is gonna be the first individual artist from Africa to win the Grammy..... hope ur good with that
Re: Wizkid's South African Female Fan Wants Starboy Fest Hold In SA, Nigerians React by IronGalaxy: 10:02pm On Nov 20, 2019
Mrtaye:

African giant is gonna be the first individual artist from Africa to win the Grammy..... hope ur good with that
Still trying to prove something, lol. I swear this Burna guy sneezes and you rush vindicate me or something. It's aight kudos to him

1 Like

Re: Wizkid's South African Female Fan Wants Starboy Fest Hold In SA, Nigerians React by Mrtaye: 10:56pm On Nov 20, 2019
IronGalaxy:
Still trying to prove something, lol. I swear this Burna guy sneezes and you rush vindicate me or something. It's aight kudos to him
I learnt the burna boy concert has been canceled,why not continue with aka and your south African stars to headline the concert rather than outright cancellation,I assure you no single person will go for the concert I mean no single south African will attend as in it would be so boring without burna guess the need for the cancellation.you know what Burna is bigger than south Africa as a whole
Re: Wizkid's South African Female Fan Wants Starboy Fest Hold In SA, Nigerians React by IronGalaxy: 11:00pm On Nov 20, 2019
Mrtaye:

I learnt the burna boy concert has been canceled,why not continue with aka and your south African stars to headline the concert rather than outright cancellation,I assure you no single person will go for the concert I mean no single south African will attend as in it would be so boring without burna guess the need for the cancellation.you know what Burna is bigger than south Africa as a whole
That would mean South Africa doesn't stage concerts at all if that was that case. Cassper Nyovest alone fills 97:OOO capacity venues across the country what are you on about? Stop forcing us to like this guy abeg

1 Like

Re: Wizkid's South African Female Fan Wants Starboy Fest Hold In SA, Nigerians React by Mrtaye: 11:01am On Nov 21, 2019
IronGalaxy:
That would mean South Africa doesn't stage concerts at all if that was that case. Cassper Nyovest alone fills 97:OOO capacity venues across the country what are you on about? Stop forcing us to like this guy abeg

Am not forcing you ishi t's just that who God has blessed no man can curse, if you know you know
Re: Wizkid's South African Female Fan Wants Starboy Fest Hold In SA, Nigerians React by morpheus24: 4:44pm On Nov 22, 2019
IronGalaxy:

Bet ya When Burna wins that Grammy AKA gonna be sick to his stomach again.
Re: Wizkid's South African Female Fan Wants Starboy Fest Hold In SA, Nigerians React by IronGalaxy: 4:48pm On Nov 22, 2019
morpheus24:

Bet ya When Burna wins that Grammy AKA gonna be sick to his stomach again.
ok

1 Like

Re: Wizkid's South African Female Fan Wants Starboy Fest Hold In SA, Nigerians React by Mrtaye: 1:03pm On Nov 26, 2019
IronGalaxy:
CNN just rated burna boy 1 in Africa followed by Angelique kidjo and diamond platinum after which are 5 Nigerians,no aka no South African artist even the eacked aka....hope you read the news and give respect to whom respect is due
Re: Wizkid's South African Female Fan Wants Starboy Fest Hold In SA, Nigerians React by IronGalaxy: 1:14pm On Nov 26, 2019
Mrtaye:

CNN just rated burna boy 1 in Africa followed by Angelique kidjo and diamond platinum after which are 5 Nigerians,no aka no South African artist even the eacked aka....hope you read the news and give respect to whom respect is due
You're such a fanboy,,,lol. You are what to BunnyBoy like Stan was to Eminem. Lol. you have no shame, riding another man's d1ck like this..smh

1 Like

Re: Wizkid's South African Female Fan Wants Starboy Fest Hold In SA, Nigerians React by JaceBlaze: 1:34pm On Nov 26, 2019
IronGalaxy:
You're such a fanboy,,,lol. You are what to BunnyBoy like Stan was to Eminem. Lol. you have no shame, riding another man's d1ck like this..smh
You can bet he probably has posters of shirtless Burna boy on the wall in his room.

2 Likes

Re: Wizkid's South African Female Fan Wants Starboy Fest Hold In SA, Nigerians React by IronGalaxy: 2:23pm On Nov 26, 2019
JaceBlaze:
You can bet he probably has posters of shirtless Burna boy on the wall in his room.
Or jerks off from them! Jesus Christ! Burna this Burna that!

2 Likes

Re: Wizkid's South African Female Fan Wants Starboy Fest Hold In SA, Nigerians React by JaceBlaze: 3:06pm On Nov 26, 2019
IronGalaxy:
Or jerks off from them! Jesus Christ! Burna this Burna that!
Exactly!!
Re: Wizkid's South African Female Fan Wants Starboy Fest Hold In SA, Nigerians React by Mrtaye: 6:31pm On Nov 26, 2019
IronGalaxy:
Yea we rejoice with people that rejoice so that we can be rejoiced with rather than hate on other's achievement cos we are progressives and not retrogressives
Re: Wizkid's South African Female Fan Wants Starboy Fest Hold In SA, Nigerians React by IronGalaxy: 10:03pm On Nov 26, 2019
Mrtaye:

Yea we rejoice with people that rejoice so that we can be rejoiced with rather than hate on other's achievement cos we are progressives and not retrogressives
whatever Stan

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply)

Nairlanders Having Fun During a Weekend hangout At Lekki Conservation Center / Bride On Wheelchair Weds Boyfriend Of 8 Years (Pics, Video) / Lagos Shuts Down Event Centre Where Petrol Was Distributed As Souvenir

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.