Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,690 members, 7,802,016 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:55 AM

Wizkid's South African Female Fan Wants Starboy Fest Hold In SA, Nigerians React - Events (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Wizkid's South African Female Fan Wants Starboy Fest Hold In SA, Nigerians React (62145 Views)

Busty Lady Celebrates Her 24th Birthday, Nigerians React (Pics) / Female Corper Celebrates Her 18th Birthday: Nigerians React (Photos) / 27-Year-Old South African Man Buried With Money, Beer And Phones (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wizkid's South African Female Fan Wants Starboy Fest Hold In SA, Nigerians React by SolarHub(m): 8:05pm On Oct 21, 2019
Ok

YOU WANT TO ENJOY AT LEAST 8 HOURS ELECTRICITY DAILY WITH OUR 1KVA SOLAR SYSTEM? CHECK MY SIGNATURE NOW
Re: Wizkid's South African Female Fan Wants Starboy Fest Hold In SA, Nigerians React by kgr28(m): 8:08pm On Oct 21, 2019
RTSC:

Why can't we afford debt and South African can?
You are funny.
you can't.....lets compare how much we collect from income taxes alone and how much you collect. and see who afford. How is your national income

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wizkid's South African Female Fan Wants Starboy Fest Hold In SA, Nigerians React by ZaOzaRoom(m): 8:18pm On Oct 21, 2019
IronGalaxy:
I know Phyno because South African based Multichoice gave you guys the platform to expand the reach of your music and movies. If it wasn't for channel O , I probably wouldn't know any of your artists. M.I , I saw the hype on social media and decided to give a listen, when it comes to music I have an open mind
You type with guts as if your SA blackmen have the talent to develop SA if not for the whites. You will forever be slaves to the real owners of South Africa; The whites.

2 Likes

Re: Wizkid's South African Female Fan Wants Starboy Fest Hold In SA, Nigerians React by ZaOzaRoom(m): 8:21pm On Oct 21, 2019
IronGalaxy:
Yes Multichoice gave your movies a platform to reach a wider audience via the likes of Africa Magic the same with your music. Argue this till you turn green like your national flag. You Nigerian ls hate the truth as long as it's not in line with stroking your enormous egos.
Thank you zulu gods the whites saw what they wanted in South Africa and decided to settle with their families there. If not, your black leaders would have been worse that Nigerian leaders. You bleeping black slaves of white South Africans.

2 Likes

Re: Wizkid's South African Female Fan Wants Starboy Fest Hold In SA, Nigerians React by ZaOzaRoom(m): 8:29pm On Oct 21, 2019
IronGalaxy:
oh the usual empty bragging. At times I become embarrassed on your behalf. How can you claim you are smarter than others in an age when Rwandans are developing cellphones and you're still struggling to drive in your pothole riddled roads when it rains. Yet your are smarter? Ha ha

An average South African is lazy and yet our annual budget for education alone is your whole national budget despite your superior numbers. Same with our GDP meaning the input form the lazy People is way higher than yours. Go figure

Don't test South Africans with looks , you ll be found wanting.

The real owners of South Africa made that possible not you the forever black slaves of your white masters

2 Likes

Re: Wizkid's South African Female Fan Wants Starboy Fest Hold In SA, Nigerians React by ZaOzaRoom(m): 8:34pm On Oct 21, 2019
IronGalaxy:
I was waiting for the usual retarded response * if not the whites" nonsense. I don't not even live in a white a area but a black surburb and yet it will make Lagos look like a village. Btw Soweto hosted the world cup final it can't be a shithole, ha ha. Your country can't even host a tea party. Save us your white people nonsense, the likes of Rwanda are moving forward without white people. Bitter lots, it's not our fault you live in a zoo
We live in a zoo but u black south African slaves are animals. Forgotten we hosted the junior world cup that discovered Ronaldinho?
Bleep.ing black slaves.

2 Likes

Re: Wizkid's South African Female Fan Wants Starboy Fest Hold In SA, Nigerians React by ZaOzaRoom(m): 8:38pm On Oct 21, 2019
IronGalaxy:
Its honestly not my problem if you're in denial
Schools were built for you by your white masters to learn to read and understand, you still can't. You went online and still do not know that your Hughes fvcking muskhee did not win a Grammy. A typical black SA.

2 Likes

Re: Wizkid's South African Female Fan Wants Starboy Fest Hold In SA, Nigerians React by ZaOzaRoom(m): 8:40pm On Oct 21, 2019
IronGalaxy:
Dear, the fact that you still think progress in anything still requires white intervention showed me how behind in thinking you still are. You are the one who is a slave, a slave of the mind
For you black South Africans, the whites saved your miserable lives.

2 Likes

Re: Wizkid's South African Female Fan Wants Starboy Fest Hold In SA, Nigerians React by ZaOzaRoom(m): 8:49pm On Oct 21, 2019
IronGalaxy:
You are so arrogant in your ignorance it's bone chiiling! Do you even know what or how GDP (Gross Domestic Product) comes about? GDP is the total monetary value of all things (services and products) in a certain time like a year. And hell yeah i have all right to brag since every South African is involved in input of production stupid! when black miners mine for gold that get sold over the world who do you think contributes in that GDP? farmers responsible for citrus fruit? etc This really is Economics 101, your coon white worshiping ass couldn't even wait in showering his white Gods

So if South African women aren't marrying South African men who exactly are they marrying ? I must be dating a Martian from outerspace then Lol. again quit over hyping yourselves, most Nigerian men either look like Taye Taiwo, Obasanjo or Taribo West, you aren't the Don Juans you think you are, lol and btw I'd rather remain in my Xenophobic enclave than being killed for human organs over there
If not for your white masters, you would mine the golds and sell them exactly to who and what price? You black slave stranger in your land?

2 Likes

Re: Wizkid's South African Female Fan Wants Starboy Fest Hold In SA, Nigerians React by ZaOzaRoom(m): 8:51pm On Oct 21, 2019
IronGalaxy:
Bro, Miriam Makeba, Brenda Fassie, Shekinah, etc why do think the Soweto Gospel choir keeps winning Grammys left right and center? simple,they have no competiton. Your musicans are either screaming or using autotune in their songs, I stand to be corrected Wizkid and Davido are not particularly known for their good voices, while Yemi Alade is a female version of the aforementioned artists, Patoranking, Noise, Phyno , Noise...how can South Africa be not a match for Nigerians while we even have revered opera musicans like Sibongile Khumalo and Sibongile Mngoma? do you even do opera? if you do? Do you even afford it's musicians legendary status? there answer is no! you know why? because its not Afrobeat, Nigerians don't respect music heavy in vocals, it's shaki shaku or bust, that is why even your rappers turn to singing or dong afrobeat
Your black slave brothers were so dumb they thought raping a new baby could cure AIDS.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wizkid's South African Female Fan Wants Starboy Fest Hold In SA, Nigerians React by ZaOzaRoom(m): 8:51pm On Oct 21, 2019
IronGalaxy:
did i say I despise Nigerians?you guys have comprehension issues
You have AIDS of the brain.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wizkid's South African Female Fan Wants Starboy Fest Hold In SA, Nigerians React by Fweshspice(m): 8:59pm On Oct 21, 2019
kgr28:
you think your fart smell roses....your music suck.
Mumu keep deceiving ursef.. Clown grin

1 Like

Re: Wizkid's South African Female Fan Wants Starboy Fest Hold In SA, Nigerians React by SamOyovwi: 9:24pm On Oct 21, 2019
Mr Xenophobia. He will not come. You guys are very wicked and heartless
IronGalaxy:
Nigerians like feeling themselves too much why's that? Every little thing is an opportunity to flex! I see the same from Nigerians asking the likes of Nasty C on Twitter to perform in Nigeria so please. Your music is not even all that to begin with.
Re: Wizkid's South African Female Fan Wants Starboy Fest Hold In SA, Nigerians React by Cousin9999: 9:25pm On Oct 21, 2019
Wizkid: Nah, I'm good.
Re: Wizkid's South African Female Fan Wants Starboy Fest Hold In SA, Nigerians React by IronGalaxy: 10:06pm On Oct 21, 2019
ZaOzaRoom:

Your black slave brothers were so dumb they thought raping a new baby could cure AIDS.
yours thought they'll get rich by killing for human organs

1 Like

Re: Wizkid's South African Female Fan Wants Starboy Fest Hold In SA, Nigerians React by IronGalaxy: 10:07pm On Oct 21, 2019
ZaOzaRoom:

If not for your white masters, you would mine the golds and sell them exactly to who and what price? You black slave stranger in your land?
so says an idiot who can't extract his own oil and has to be sold back to him at higher price.

1 Like

Re: Wizkid's South African Female Fan Wants Starboy Fest Hold In SA, Nigerians React by IronGalaxy: 10:07pm On Oct 21, 2019
ZaOzaRoom:

For you black South Africans, the whites saved your miserable lives.
Yawn..
Re: Wizkid's South African Female Fan Wants Starboy Fest Hold In SA, Nigerians React by IronGalaxy: 10:10pm On Oct 21, 2019
ZaOzaRoom:

Schools were built for you by your white masters to learn to read and understand, you still can't. You went online and still do not know that your Hughes fvcking muskhee did not win a Grammy. A typical black SA.
we built a very thriving university called Fort Hare that still stands today. It's really not our problem that you are still waiting for white people to build you roads in an age where Rwandans are developing smartphones. Your country's lack of progress is not due to a lack of white people, it's because you're stupid

2 Likes

Re: Wizkid's South African Female Fan Wants Starboy Fest Hold In SA, Nigerians React by IronGalaxy: 10:11pm On Oct 21, 2019
ZaOzaRoom:

We live in a zoo but u black south African slaves are animals. Forgotten we hosted the junior world cup that discovered Ronaldinho?
Bleep.ing black slaves.
yawn. You can't even host a tea party, forget it

1 Like

Re: Wizkid's South African Female Fan Wants Starboy Fest Hold In SA, Nigerians React by IronGalaxy: 10:12pm On Oct 21, 2019
ZaOzaRoom:

The real owners of South Africa made that possible not you the forever black slaves of your white masters
lol, a slave it's you from where I'm sitting. Who uses a generator to charge a smartphone?

1 Like

Re: Wizkid's South African Female Fan Wants Starboy Fest Hold In SA, Nigerians React by IronGalaxy: 10:12pm On Oct 21, 2019
ZaOzaRoom:

Thank you zulu gods the whites saw what they wanted in South Africa and decided to settle with their families there. If not, your black leaders would have been worse that Nigerian leaders. You bleeping black slaves of white South Africans.
blah blah blah " white people" white people" and more white people" it really is pathetic

1 Like

Re: Wizkid's South African Female Fan Wants Starboy Fest Hold In SA, Nigerians React by IronGalaxy: 10:14pm On Oct 21, 2019
ZaOzaRoom:

You type with guts as if your SA blackmen have the talent to develop SA if not for the whites. You will forever be slaves to the real owners of South Africa; The whites.
well we have and we'll continue developing our great country you on the other hand you'll remain bitter in that squalor

1 Like

Re: Wizkid's South African Female Fan Wants Starboy Fest Hold In SA, Nigerians React by IronGalaxy: 10:15pm On Oct 21, 2019
Bobyro:

Hello.... Stop taking out your anger on us okay. Nigeria is not your problem from your speech you sound like do not like the people of Nigeria you should as well stay away from Nigerian forums to see less of us. Y'all hate us yet you still check up on us.
I check on you? Lol
Re: Wizkid's South African Female Fan Wants Starboy Fest Hold In SA, Nigerians React by IronGalaxy: 10:16pm On Oct 21, 2019
PHOTSEE:

PLEASE, in your own words tell me How we behave!
he didn't get the memo grin grin why do you think you have the worst reputation of all Africans? Surely that didn't just fall from the sky

2 Likes

Re: Wizkid's South African Female Fan Wants Starboy Fest Hold In SA, Nigerians React by IronGalaxy: 10:17pm On Oct 21, 2019
boxypane:

Jeez men! Must I experience what my country men went through before you believe it! What did "aka" say about xenophobia when it was going down. Even if you are one of them educated/liberated/westernised south African, it doesn't translate to those who carried out the act. Mind you, they make up the majority sir.
what did your countrymen go through exactly?

1 Like

Re: Wizkid's South African Female Fan Wants Starboy Fest Hold In SA, Nigerians React by IronGalaxy: 10:19pm On Oct 21, 2019
Mrtaye:

Thank God you realise Nigeria is better in soccer than the xenophobic republic
unlike you I'm not delusional, when we lack in something we know it we say it.

Unlike you guys who are the giants of Africa, the smartest Africans, the most beautiful people, the most hardworking etc

2 Likes

Re: Wizkid's South African Female Fan Wants Starboy Fest Hold In SA, Nigerians React by IronGalaxy: 10:20pm On Oct 21, 2019
Phobia1:
j
Hey mister/miss, like it or not Nigerian musician set the ball rolling for music in Africa and till date no African country can contest with naija globally. It's a simple fact. I'm not saying there are no better artiste in other Africa country but Nigeria is to Africa as USA is to South America and co. Believe it or not. Somebody/something will always be ahead. It's life, that you don't accept doesn't change that fact!
Sorry to burst your bubble , Nigerian music never set the ball rolling, not when there were the likes of Miriam Make a don't fool yourselves

1 Like

Re: Wizkid's South African Female Fan Wants Starboy Fest Hold In SA, Nigerians React by IronGalaxy: 10:23pm On Oct 21, 2019
Dizzyrascal:
I will NEVER EVER FORGIVE SOUTH AFRICA AND SOUTH AFRICANS for xenophobia. I sadly watched how Nigerians were killed in cold blood. How do you expect Nigerians to forget and forgive that? It seems you don't understand how Nigerians feel right now....karma would surely prevail
1 Nigerians were never killed in cold blood en masse, we really have better things to do.

2. Likewise we will also not forgive Nigerians who have made our country a pariah state were trafficking, prostituting, drug pushing , cyber scamming has become the order of the day in our country

1 Like

Re: Wizkid's South African Female Fan Wants Starboy Fest Hold In SA, Nigerians React by PHOTSEE(m): 10:24pm On Oct 21, 2019
IronGalaxy:
he didn't get the memo grin grin why do you think you have the worst reputation of all Africans? Surely that didn't just fall from the sky
PLEASE! WHAT WAS YOU QUESTION AGAIN?
Re: Wizkid's South African Female Fan Wants Starboy Fest Hold In SA, Nigerians React by IronGalaxy: 10:26pm On Oct 21, 2019
Mrtaye:

This is just a mere puff, answer the question, name the south African musicians that have won grammys or is it audio grammy they won
The Ladysmith Black Mambazo, Soweto Gospel Choir, between them -7 Grammy's have been won many have been nominated. Miriam Makeba won it also in 1966

1 Like

Re: Wizkid's South African Female Fan Wants Starboy Fest Hold In SA, Nigerians React by IronGalaxy: 10:29pm On Oct 21, 2019
Mrtaye:

Pls answer the question, which xenophobic musician is bigger than WizKid,davido and burna boy? simple question or are you a dullard as in se olodo rabata ni e ni
what does big even mean? Davido and WizKid are the most overrated musicians in African music history. Give me Salif Keira, Youssour n' Dour, Khadja Nin, Ismael Lo etc anytime , at least I'm guaranteed good music not noise

2 Likes

Re: Wizkid's South African Female Fan Wants Starboy Fest Hold In SA, Nigerians React by IronGalaxy: 10:30pm On Oct 21, 2019
Dizzyrascal:
a South African being on a Nigerian forum at this sensitive period is an insult to Nigerians, period
Nigerians being on South African soil selling drugs is also insult

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (17) (Reply)

Benin Wedding: Twin Sisters Marry On The Same Day (photos) / Leukemia: 24-Year-Old Lawyer Buried Few Months After Her Wedding (Photos) / Nairlanders Having Fun During a Weekend hangout At Lekki Conservation Center

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.