Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,809 members, 7,806,271 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 01:47 PM

(PUI) - Pastor "Preaching Under Influence" Of Indian Hemp - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / (PUI) - Pastor "Preaching Under Influence" Of Indian Hemp (8389 Views)

Female Pastor Preaching With Bare Boobs: Return O F Devil / Pastor Gives Followers Indian Hemp For 'Sober Reflection' / The Dark Knight Shooting -satanic Influence Of The Joker (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

(PUI) - Pastor "Preaching Under Influence" Of Indian Hemp by Nobody: 4:38am On Nov 10, 2010
[size=18pt]Nigerian pastor nabbed over substances suspected to be Indian hemp [/size]

Aflao, Nov. 9, GNA - The Customs Excise and Preventive Service (CEPS) at Aflao on Friday, November 5, arrested a Nigerian pastor, Stephen Emeka Anazondo, 50, for possessing 51 parcels of substances suspected to be Indian hemp.

The parcels were stashed in secret compartments of a Ford Saloon Car with registration number BU 295LSD which the pastor was driving from Accra en-route to Nigeria.

Mr Desmond Abbey, Aflao Sector Deputy Head of CEPS, told the Ghana News Agency that Anazondo, donning a white cassock, pulled up at the border around 0615 hours.

He said CEPS officials going through the normal routine checks became suspicious and put the pastor to further interrogations.

Mr Abbey said Anazondo then confided in the officers that he had 21 parcels of Indian hemp, each weighing a kilogram on him.

He said 30 other parcels were found in other false compartments of the vehicle bringing the total of parcels to 51.

Mr Abbey said Anazondo had since been handed over to the police for further investigations.

Meanwhile, Anazondo had been arraigned at an Aflao Circuit Court presided over by Mr Francis Obiri for possessing Indian hemp and remanded in police custody.

He will be sent to court again on November 18, this year.

http://www.ghananewsagency.org/s_humaninterest/r_22307/
Re: (PUI) - Pastor "Preaching Under Influence" Of Indian Hemp by Nobody: 4:40am On Nov 10, 2010
Ijoba orun kun dede,
Araye eyi pada
On'idajo aye n bo
Yi o bere lowo re
"bawo lo se lo, Igbesi aiye re?"
Re: (PUI) - Pastor "Preaching Under Influence" Of Indian Hemp by toba1909(m): 7:48am On Nov 10, 2010
@ Ileke-Idi, Did i just hear you sing Funmi Aragbaiye's Song?
Re: (PUI) - Pastor "Preaching Under Influence" Of Indian Hemp by Nobody: 7:50am On Nov 10, 2010
toba1909:

@ Ileke-Idi, Did i just hear you sing Funmi Aragbaiye's Song?

She's my fave artist wink
Re: (PUI) - Pastor "Preaching Under Influence" Of Indian Hemp by toba1909(m): 7:59am On Nov 10, 2010
Ileke-IdI:

She's my fave artist wink

Good to hear, but she seems not releasing albums again.
Re: (PUI) - Pastor "Preaching Under Influence" Of Indian Hemp by Nobody: 8:00am On Nov 10, 2010
She's not.
Re: (PUI) - Pastor "Preaching Under Influence" Of Indian Hemp by ElRazur: 9:12am On Nov 10, 2010
Kini big deal? I put my tv on here and every Sunday the pastors and so called ministers I see preaching on tv all look like they are so high on some holy ghost type-hemp. undecided
Re: (PUI) - Pastor "Preaching Under Influence" Of Indian Hemp by Nobody: 9:54am On Nov 10, 2010
^^^ rotfl.
Re: (PUI) - Pastor "Preaching Under Influence" Of Indian Hemp by redsun(m): 10:39am On Nov 10, 2010
Herbs give dem a better spiritual elevation. I rather listen to a pastor that smokes weed than d one that doesn't.
Re: (PUI) - Pastor "Preaching Under Influence" Of Indian Hemp by PeeDaVinci: 10:46am On Nov 10, 2010
anybody can claim to be a pastor in order to avoid being searched!!! As much as the man could be a pastor, he may not be a pastor too
Re: (PUI) - Pastor "Preaching Under Influence" Of Indian Hemp by ElRazur: 11:06am On Nov 10, 2010
Ileke-IdI:

^^^ rotfl.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PLCS7rQRa1s&feature=related

He is high, I am sure of that. The type of weed he is high on, I am not so sure. Holy ghost hemp Dunno.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n7rp5G0fTrU&feature=related
This one have a bit too much to sniff I think.

Praise da lord.
Re: (PUI) - Pastor "Preaching Under Influence" Of Indian Hemp by redsun(m): 11:11am On Nov 10, 2010
D lord works in mysterious ways and ganja is one of them.
Re: (PUI) - Pastor "Preaching Under Influence" Of Indian Hemp by blacksta(m): 11:13am On Nov 10, 2010
so what - na today
Re: (PUI) - Pastor "Preaching Under Influence" Of Indian Hemp by Nobody: 11:14am On Nov 10, 2010
ROTFL. ER, you dey crase grin grin

redsun:

D lord works in mysterious ways and ganja is one of them.
My own God does not work in that way o lol

Mr Abbey said Anazondo then confided in the officers that he had 21 parcels of Indian hemp, each weighing a kilogram on him.

He said 30 other parcels were found in other false compartments of the vehicle bringing the total of parcels to 51.

Jesu! This 51 parcel na for the REAL night vigil.
Re: (PUI) - Pastor "Preaching Under Influence" Of Indian Hemp by ElRazur: 11:18am On Nov 10, 2010
blacksta:

so what - na today

Speaking from experience. shocked
Re: (PUI) - Pastor "Preaching Under Influence" Of Indian Hemp by redsun(m): 11:23am On Nov 10, 2010
Ileke,like u acknowledged we all ve different perception of god.
Re: (PUI) - Pastor "Preaching Under Influence" Of Indian Hemp by Ranoscky(m): 1:26pm On Nov 10, 2010
Daz what they call 'Holy ganjah' for spiritual men alone, Lol.

Send that mutha effer's as$ to kiri-kiri abeg angry
Re: (PUI) - Pastor "Preaching Under Influence" Of Indian Hemp by nannyo(f): 1:28pm On Nov 10, 2010
God catch am
Re: (PUI) - Pastor "Preaching Under Influence" Of Indian Hemp by zionic(m): 1:34pm On Nov 10, 2010
the topic does not coincide with the backup story, i did not see where he was preaching under the influence, so the right topic should read, fake pastor caught with dope, gbam!
Re: (PUI) - Pastor "Preaching Under Influence" Of Indian Hemp by samkal(m): 1:41pm On Nov 10, 2010
not new,
Re: (PUI) - Pastor "Preaching Under Influence" Of Indian Hemp by damilola15: 1:45pm On Nov 10, 2010
zionic:

the topic does not coincide with the backup story, i did not see where he was preaching under the influence, so the right topic should read, fake pastor caught with dope, gbam!
I was expecting to read that he was napped in the church where he was preaching.

1 Like

Re: (PUI) - Pastor "Preaching Under Influence" Of Indian Hemp by slap1(m): 1:49pm On Nov 10, 2010
I think he sells hemp to avoid stealing God's money. He was probably coming to Lagos to sell the stuff to Nairaland's Googles.
Re: (PUI) - Pastor "Preaching Under Influence" Of Indian Hemp by rhymz(m): 1:52pm On Nov 10, 2010
samkal:

not new,
E be like say Ur pastor dey smoke am abi?
Re: (PUI) - Pastor "Preaching Under Influence" Of Indian Hemp by rhymz(m): 2:04pm On Nov 10, 2010
Seriously mehn, stories like this no dey move me much again, I mean, come on mehn, this is reefer we re talking about here, na who no dey smoke. . .as in, I ve got friends who can't sit down and read except they take a puff of weed smoke. . .my homey dey use am cook beans poridge, on how im chao am finish na seriouse jolly mood and lengthy crashing. . .he says it helpz him relax. . May be our Pastor was led by the spirit to sip on that natural god-given herb. . . Hahahahaha
Re: (PUI) - Pastor "Preaching Under Influence" Of Indian Hemp by Abayomin70(m): 2:15pm On Nov 10, 2010
d world is far and realy coming to full stop ask google and u will know wat d F am sayin
Re: (PUI) - Pastor "Preaching Under Influence" Of Indian Hemp by room702(m): 2:46pm On Nov 10, 2010
why go to Ghana to bring in the hemp, when there is better hemp in Naija. *kmt*
Re: (PUI) - Pastor "Preaching Under Influence" Of Indian Hemp by mutw(m): 3:15pm On Nov 10, 2010
redsun:

Herbs give dem a better spiritual elevation. I rather listen to a pastor that smokes weed than d one that doesn't.

maybe
Re: (PUI) - Pastor "Preaching Under Influence" Of Indian Hemp by obarogz: 3:20pm On Nov 10, 2010
Oritshe! The world don tire and e dey sruggle 2 reach final bus stop! Wen u c dog meat inside Imam's pot of soup; den market don close. GBAM!
Re: (PUI) - Pastor "Preaching Under Influence" Of Indian Hemp by slap1(m): 3:24pm On Nov 10, 2010
Thanks, Seun, for modifying the front page link to the story. Whatever Ileke-Idi was smoking thinking.
Re: (PUI) - Pastor "Preaching Under Influence" Of Indian Hemp by CArt(m): 3:36pm On Nov 10, 2010
If it enhances his productivity there is no big deal after all some of them they sniff cocaine.
Re: (PUI) - Pastor "Preaching Under Influence" Of Indian Hemp by marcus1234: 3:50pm On Nov 10, 2010
Re: (PUI) - Pastor "Preaching Under Influence" Of Indian Hemp by kelvin(m): 3:55pm On Nov 10, 2010
Let's not jump to conclusions here, there is a perfectly good explanation for this.

Maybe,, no.

cry
I've got nothing.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Pastor E.A. Adeboye Open Heavens 2012 Now Available On Mobile / Atheism Does'nt Explain The Spiritual, Why? / The Best Of The Atheists In Nairaland So Far

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.