Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,538 members, 7,808,975 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:20 PM

Vital Information About Transcripts Ordering In OAU Using TPS - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Vital Information About Transcripts Ordering In OAU Using TPS (1394 Views)

Best Butcher Supplier Tps-scotland / Tps-scotland Great Products, Expert Knowledge & Competitive Prices / Long Snake Killed At OAU Postgraduate Hall Of Residence (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Vital Information About Transcripts Ordering In OAU Using TPS by PECng: 9:48am On Oct 21, 2019
This forum is created to publish the needed information on requesting for or ordering for your transcripts from Obafemi Awolowo University (OAU) to be sent to WES, IQAS and other organisations local and international using TPS, the problems you may encounter in the process and the possible solutions to these problems. You can ask questions on things you need to know or call/chat me on +2348139534187 for faster response.

Re: Vital Information About Transcripts Ordering In OAU Using TPS by PECng: 9:52am On Oct 21, 2019
Transcripts Order in OAU 1: How OAU and ETX are Getting it Wrong
After about five years of working somewhere in between OAU and ETX in solving alumni’s transcripts order issues and making a clean living from it, I have over these years learnt what OAU and ETX are jointly doing wrongly to make transcripts transactions frustrating and opportunity-depriving for the alumni of the school who need their transcripts to move forward either academically, occupationally, in their career or in life generally. OAU and ETX really need to be given a blunt feedback about their transcripts services, I will try to do that with this write-up, and I sincerely wish this one gets to someone in the management of any or both of the managements of the two organizations. CONTINUE READING HERE>>>>https://pecng..com/2019/10/transcripts-order-in-oau-1-how-oau-and.html

Re: Vital Information About Transcripts Ordering In OAU Using TPS by PECng: 10:05am On Nov 21, 2019
Solution to OAU, ETX, WES, IQAS and All other Transcript Issues
If you are currently having issues with your transcripts order or the delivery of the transcripts to where you need it, this write-up is definitely for you. So read and discover something funny about your transcripts issue.
If that initial paragraph held you down on this article and makes you want to continue reading it, then it most probably has to be you have ordered for your transcripts and it’s taking forever to get delivered to where you need it. If my assumption is anywhere near correct, then relax, I'm about to discuss the problem and the solution here >>>> https://www.pecngr.com/2019/11/solution-to-etx-wes-ece-and-all-other.html

Re: Vital Information About Transcripts Ordering In OAU Using TPS by PECng: 5:24pm On Oct 15, 2020
*Migration Credentials Evaluation: Why Always WES?*
Most people don’t get confused on which of all the evaluation bodies recognized by CIC to go for when they want to evaluate their credentials for migration purposes, reason being that you can’t just jump into wanting to process traveling abroad; you must have been talking to people about it, and when you talk to people about what you need to do on your processing, they just tell you either what they heard people did or what they have done themselves, or maybe what they plan doing when they are ready to do such thing too. So it’s like a certain set of information being passed down from generation of people with the same pursuit to another generation and so forth. It’s just rare to have a person who is really serious about their traveling processes and they don’t already know what they want to do and how they want to do it—even before they begin the process. So choosing one from all the available evaluation bodies cannot be a thing of urgency; which if you think deep about—in this case of credentials evaluation and having to choose the same evaluation body everyone chooses—this could shield you from wanting to know about other evaluation bodies and what benefits they have better than the big gun. CONTINUE READING THE ARTICLE HERE>>>>https://www.pecngr.com/2020/10/migration-credentials-evaluation-why.html

Re: Vital Information About Transcripts Ordering In OAU Using TPS by Busba1122: 4:15am On Oct 16, 2020
The news on this page is very interesting. pg168 Want you to try to bring many content to post For continuous monitoring
Re: Vital Information About Transcripts Ordering In OAU Using TPS by PECng: 2:41pm On Jan 19, 2021
OAU’s Transcripts Problems: What the Alumni Body Should Do
One of the biggest problems alumni of any school in Nigeria currently face is trying to get their transcripts from their school they graduated from. If you are a graduate and you have not had to lose an advance admission, an opportunity to travel abroad or a delayed promotion at work because your employer is waiting for you to provide your transcripts, it most probably means you’ve not started using your education at the places where you should be using it. Because if you have, you would have been asked to provide your transcripts at some point, and your school would have shown you how problematic they are when it comes to issuing transcripts to people. And with all these I have said about the problems you would encounter to get your transcripts, I have not even slimmed it down to the levels of OAU, and trust me on this, when it comes to OAU, every normal problem becomes even stronger. Since OAU handed the transcripts processes to the private digital company called ETX, instead of the processes getting better and easier, it gets even worse day after day. Go on any social media platform and read about how OAU alumni lament about their sufferings on getting their transcripts, you wouldn’t believe OAU—one of the earliest universities in Nigeria, with the title “leading in ICT” attached to her name—would still be having such problems in this century where everything is swift, easier, and you don’t have to be present to make all these happen. READ MORE HERE>>>> https://www.pecngr.com/2021/01/oaus-transcripts-problems-what-alumni.html

Re: Vital Information About Transcripts Ordering In OAU Using TPS by PECng: 3:28pm On Jul 13, 2021
OAU Porting from ETX to TPS: What Changes Should We Expect in Transcripts Processing
The smoothest news any OAU alumnus would like to hear is about ETX been disengaged from OAU’s transcripts processing, based on the hell ETX had taken most OAU alumni through in trying to get their transcripts from the school. No alumnus would not be glad to hear that ETX has been disengaged from OAU’s transcripts processing, and eventually, that has finally happened, ETX gone and another transcripts platform called TPS has been introduced. This is really a good thing, as OAU has finally thought it right that handling the transcripts business of a school with alumni base has much as OAU’s to a single company that doesn’t even have the power to really process the results needed to make the transcripts is a bad thing. Now, the Transcripts Department of the school has finally gotten serious about these transcripts works and they are taking the business by themselves; to take the transcripts order, process the results, process the transcripts and do the dispatching, these sound really good. But when you look deeper into it, you would see what could go wrong. READ THE FULL ARTICLE HERE>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> https://www.pecngr.com/2021/07/oau-porting-from-etx-to-tps-what.html

Re: Vital Information About Transcripts Ordering In OAU Using TPS by PECng: 5:03pm On Sep 15, 2021
On OAU Transcripts Services ETX was the Jonathan and TPS the Buhari
Just recently, I tracked every one of my 27 transcripts requests made on TPS for my clients (transcripts I didn’t “process”), and 26 of the these requests are still hanging at “Payment Received” while only one of them has been updated to “Transcripts Generated” since almost two months that I have paid for these orders. Seeing this, only one thing came to mind: ‘how is TPS better than ETX for God’s sake?’; this exactly is what ETX used to do with OAU transcripts that was getting the alumni frustrated and losing opportunities. ETX would send you several programmed messages while you are trying to make the order for your transcripts on the platforms, and the moment you have made the payment for the order and they have sent you a mail confirming your payment, end of story, you don’t hear from them anymore; no phone number to call (if there is one, it is sure they wouldn’t answer the calls). When you send them mails, they don’t reply, when you contact them via the “messaging” feature on your tracking page on their web, they would only after several days send you a generic message that would show you they didn’t really read the message you sent to them or they read it but they have no idea what’s happening about your transcripts processes. You would have to either come down to ETX or the Transcripts Department to know anything at all about your transcripts processes or pay somebody to do the run around for you—which all negate the idea of online services for transcripts. If you didn’t experience this with ETX, then you might not really understand how depressing it was. CONTINUE READING HERE>>>> https://www.pecngr.com/2021/09/on-oau-transcripts-services-etx-was.html

Re: Vital Information About Transcripts Ordering In OAU Using TPS by greenolive317: 9:00am On Dec 13, 2021
You don’t need to pay any agent a dime to help you process your transcripts. They would promise you the world and after collecting your money start telling you endless stories, half truths and outright lies. Go to the school and process your transcripts yourself. The transcripts processing officers are usually very helpful if you can just present your case. I repeat don’t pay any agent a dime of your money.
Re: Vital Information About Transcripts Ordering In OAU Using TPS by PECng: 12:38pm On Dec 17, 2021
TPS is not What we Shouted for to Be the Solution to OAU’s Transcripts War
Judging from my four years experience with ETX and my near-six months experience with TPS, I can tell you categorically that TPS is the worst that makes you regret you fought against the bad; ETX was awful, but TPS is a misfortune! When we were yarning for OAU to handle her own transcripts business instead of handling it over to a private company, we never considered the fact that when OAU starts to handle such business, they people she would put on it would be the civil servants who don’t like to work or don’t have enough skill for the functions they are placed on; people who are negligent and people who must be “motivated” for them to be able to do what they are employed and paid for. And sincerely speaking, this is the case in OAU right now when it comes to transcripts. At the very least, ETX was pretending to be working, but TPS people don’t work and they don’t pretend to be working, neither do they want to hear what you have to complain about or an issue you are having (terrible seller-buyer communication). With ETX, if your order was still at some stages, you could still cancel your order and get a good sum of your money back, but with TPS, once you have paid you have paid, you cannot cancel the order if you change your mind about it or you don’t need the transcripts anymore where you ordered for it to be sent to. You cannot even edit your data in the case when you have an error in the data. You’d send them a mail expecting a response you are never getting. Nothing about this is good! READ MORE HERE>>>>> https://www.pecngr.com/2021/12/tps-is-not-what-we-shouted-for-to-be.html

Re: Vital Information About Transcripts Ordering In OAU Using TPS by PECng: 1:53pm On Jan 05, 2022
Can Proof of Proficiency in English Language Replace IELTS?
There are questions emigration hopefuls ask about their documents and the kind of visa they are looking to get—especially the academic admission seekers; questions ranging from: how, if possible, to extend the lifespan of their IELTS to make it be useful still after the normal two years it’s usually valid for? Is WES evaluation necessary for all admissions seekers in the Americas? Short answers to these questions are: yes, there are ways the lifespan of your IELTS can be extended to remain useful after two years; and no, WES evaluation is not a compulsion, only few schools in the Americas ask for WES evaluation. On another publication on this web, I will be writing comprehensively on the extension of the lifespan of IELTS, and on when you need or do not need WES evaluation. But on this one, I only intend to make some clarifications on the need for Proof of Proficiency in English Language (POPEL) and the need for IELTS, as well as when you need either of the two as a foreign admission seeker. READ MORE HERE>>>>> https://www.pecngr.com/2022/01/can-proof-of-proficiency-in-english.html

Re: Vital Information About Transcripts Ordering In OAU Using TPS by PECng: 12:42pm On Apr 26, 2023
OAU and UI Undergraduate Transcript Processing: The Ways Out of the Unnecessary Delays
We shouldn’t even try to compare the efficiency of OAU and UI when it comes to delivering transcripts, because—although OAU has tried to be better since the introduction of TPS—but the two schools definitely are still not able to keep up with the world of 2023 and take good advantage of the digital revolution as pertaining to transcript production and delivery. Only the means of collecting money for transcript request is digitalized, the process of transcript production itself is only about 5% digitalized, everything else is still very manual, as though it’s 1960’s; most results are still on papers, the transcript units still largely depend on getting results from the departments with a lot of bureaucracy involved, most transcripts are still typed one by one instead of downloading them from a reliable and secure database, most staff are still very reluctant about their duties, so there is no way transcript production would not be delayed unnecessarily. UI and OAU have the same problems as to why their transcript production is terrible, but I can say that UI’s undergraduate transcript processing is worst! So bad staff don’t even want to take up the responsibilities of assisting anyone on anything having to do with undergraduate transcript. Not only the staff, even runsmen and agents like us don’t want to take the jobs, because it would end up causing arguments and tarnishing images. But how do you avoid the delivery of your transcript being delayed? CONTINUE READING HERE>>>>>https://www.pecngr.com/2023/04/oau-and-ui-undergraduate-transcript.html

Re: Vital Information About Transcripts Ordering In OAU Using TPS by PECng: 1:07pm On May 22, 2023
Permanent Solutions to Transcript Issues in Nigerian Schools
In Nigeria today, when we talk about on-time and stress-free transcript production services, we can vouch for only two or three schools (UNILORIN and FUTA being two of them). Please when I talk about on-time and stress-free I’m not judging that with the fast and easy experience that those two people in a group of twenty people have and they use that to argue that transcript production in their schools is not as terrible as they say it is, I’m talking about the experiences of the eighteen of the twenty people—this is the real metric for measuring the efficiency and effectiveness of the transcript services of any school, not the experience of the fewest people possible. There are schools that are popularly commended for their good transcript services, so we all know they are getting this thing right (according to public comments, FUTA, UNILORIN and COVENANT deliver between one day to two weeks, so they fall on this group). There are schools that are just somewhere in between being terrible and being among the schools that are doing well (according to public comments, UNILAG, FUNAAB, UNIBEN, NOUN; they deliver between two weeks and never, so they fall on this group). There are also schools that are just popularly terrible (according to public comments, LASU, UI, OAU; they deliver between a couple of months and never, so they fall on this group). The worst part of it is that these terrible-doing schools also lack proper communication; if as an alumnus I requested for my transcript and for one problem or the other the delivery of my transcript would be delayed or would never happen, the department working on it should be able to communicate with me and let me know what the problem is, but unfortunately, I am just likely to sit somewhere thinking my transcript production is ongoing and it would be delivered sooner or later even when no one is doing anything on it. This right here is what worsens the experience. CONTINUE READING HERE>>>>> https://www.pecngr.com/2023/05/permanent-solutions-to-transcript.html

1 Like

Re: Vital Information About Transcripts Ordering In OAU Using TPS by PECng: 2:56pm On Feb 19
Something OAU Alumni in Abroad Must Know Before Applying for the Student Copy of their Transcript
This write-up is basically for OAU alumni in the diaspora who want to apply for a student copy (personal/unofficial) transcript; the aim is to inform you on how to save some money many of you usually pay for the application which you do not need to pay. I know you people have a lot of money and over-paying a token like #8,000 wouldn’t shake you, but still, the write-up will be made available to fulfil some information purposes, and also for somebody out there who likes to pay for only what they are buying. CONTINUE READING HERE>>> https://www.pecngr.com/2024/02/something-oau-alumni-in-abroad-must.html

Re: Vital Information About Transcripts Ordering In OAU Using TPS by PECng: 3:13pm On Feb 19
Something OAU Alumni in Abroad Must Know Before Applying for the Student Copy of their Transcript
This write-up is basically for OAU alumni in the diaspora who want to apply for a student copy (personal/unofficial) transcript; the aim is to inform you on how to save some money many of you usually pay for the application which you do not need to pay. I know you people have a lot of money and over-paying a token like #8,000 wouldn’t shake you, but still, the write-up will be made available to fulfil some information purposes, and also for somebody out there who likes to pay for only what they are buying. CONTINUE READING HERE>>> https://www.pecngr.com/2024/02/something-oau-alumni-in-abroad-must.html

(1) (Reply)

Why Is Google Play Store Not Accepting My Gtbank Mastercard? / She Did All This, And I Forgave Her But Slept Wit Him / How Tru Is Dis cosmic Rays ......

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.