Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,316 members, 7,808,065 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:27 AM

Awful Experience With God Is Good Motors - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Awful Experience With God Is Good Motors (546 Views)

God Is Good Motors (GIGM) Bus Ticket For Sale / Accident Involving Iyare Motors & A Highlander On Benin Igbobazuwa Way: Graphic / My Bitter Experience With God Is Good Motors (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Awful Experience With God Is Good Motors by capitalzero: 10:57am On Oct 21, 2019
I am a fan of God is good motors. I really like the company for superb service. It appears things have changed and company is deteriorating.
let me share my experience briefly. I boarded Gigm from umuahia. my destination was berger,lagos.# 7,150 was paid for the service. The bus moved around 8am. our vehicle broken down at orlu around 9am. Chassis got damaged. definitely we were stuck. Driver said company would send another vehicle and we should be thanking God that it was not even an accident. Some of us were bitterly furious for saying we should be thanking God. 2 hours later,no vehicle was sent and we called customer care who promised that company will send another vehicle as soon as possible. No vehicle came until 2pm. we were stucked in orlu,imo state for 5 hours. We got to Asaba around 4pm,benin 6pm. At benin,our driver was replaced. Few kilometre to ore, vehicle developed fault-engine stalling. that was around 6:30pm. we were delayed for 20minutes because driver later learnt from former driver that if engine stalled again, he should off the ignition and restart the vehicle. Engine was restarted and our journey commenced . in few occasions,engine would stall and driver would follow the suggestion.
eventually,we got to berger around 11pm.
My observations about God is good motors
1.Most of their vehicles are old and worn out
2.They are not maintaining their vehicles properly
3. Poor customer services. passengers deserve some apologies or compensation. delaying passengers for 5 hours is criminal and should be condemned.
4. Drivers communicate poorly. Three drivers we encountered yesterday had poor communication skills
5. The company is not properly managed.
Re: Awful Experience With God Is Good Motors by obiekunie2: 11:06am On Oct 21, 2019
capitalzero:
I am a fan of God is good motors. I really like the company for superb service. It appears things have changed and company is deteriorating.
let me share my experience briefly.

bro! believe me running business in Nigeria is not easy at all!

so many factors militate against you.

Pls take heart and move on - if only you know what that company is going thru, you will even give them kudos for remaining afloat - not just GIG but numerous other businesses in Nigeria.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Awful Experience With God Is Good Motors by fergie001: 11:13am On Oct 21, 2019
The experience I got from that company on the 6th of October is one to forget.

Upon the fact they pay the highest of fares, they still gave us a bad bus that simply collapsed the moment we left Lagos.

The driver even opened up that the engine of the vehicle was knocked and he had complained severally, no response.

All four tires expired, and kept us stranded at Upper Iweka.
Call their customer care, you won't get any response save for a useless automated response.

The Company is just one piece of sh!t.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Awful Experience With God Is Good Motors by thesicilian: 11:23am On Oct 21, 2019
capitalzero:
let me share my experience briefly.

This is one thing I don't like about Nigerians. They only remember that you were good when you suddenly become bad in their own eyes. All the while you go the extra mile to please them, no one hears about it. But the moment they are no longer satisfied with your services even for a bit, they publish it for the world to see.
I will only take the OP seriously if he can show me any previous posts he has made anywhere on social media praising this superb service he mentioned above.

FYI I have no affiliations whatsoever with God is Good Motors.

4 Likes

Re: Awful Experience With God Is Good Motors by capitalzero: 11:55am On Oct 21, 2019
thesicilian:

This is one thing I don't like about Nigerians. They only remember that you were good when you suddenly become bad in their own eyes. All the while you go the extra mile to please them, no one hears about it. But the moment they are no longer satisfied with your services even for a bit, they publish it for the world to see.
I will only take the OP seriously if he can show me any previous posts he has made anywhere on social media praising this superb service he mentioned above.

smh
Re: Awful Experience With God Is Good Motors by capitalzero: 12:02pm On Oct 21, 2019
thesicilian:

what is
essence of complains and resolution in customer care service. complain is just a tip of iceberg which cause a shipwreck . we should learn to resolve complains from customer. but most nigerians do not care.
Re: Awful Experience With God Is Good Motors by thesicilian: 12:13pm On Oct 21, 2019
capitalzero:

what is
essence of complains and resolution in customer care service. complain is just a tip of iceberg which cause a shipwreck . we should learn to resolve complains from customer. but most nigerians do not care.
But did you lodge an official complaint with the company? It could just be that there are a few incompetent buffoons in the company that need to be purged out by the senior management.
Re: Awful Experience With God Is Good Motors by capitalzero: 2:43pm On Oct 21, 2019
thesicilian:

But did you lodge an official complaint with the company? It could just be that there are a few incompetent buffoons in the company that need to be purged out by the senior management.

I have sent complain. complain is not to fight them but to make customers happy.

(1) (Reply)

Ogbunasa Deity Seeks Priest In Umueri, Orlu Local Government Area Of Imo State. / � Snail Farming Is A Lucrative Business / How To Get Free USA Number Working 2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.