Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,526 members, 7,770,336 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 09:34 AM

Chioma Hails Davido For Sleeping By Her Side In Labour Room - Celebrities (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Chioma Hails Davido For Sleeping By Her Side In Labour Room (79089 Views)

Ned Nwoko: I Will Be With Regina Daniels In Labour Room (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chioma Hails Davido For Sleeping By Her Side In Labour Room by Kennyswagz1(m): 7:55pm On Oct 21, 2019
victorian:

Mixed , not totally Urhobo

cool
mixed race
Re: Chioma Hails Davido For Sleeping By Her Side In Labour Room by victorian(f): 7:59pm On Oct 21, 2019
[s]
Olaonipekun11:

Ode trump’s wife don’t know he gets kids before she went for him? Melania looked at the wealth not the man. Chioma Dey look at the wealth Biko not the man but the man Dey act like simpleton makes her feel more relaxed. Davido is jazzed I don’t trust igbos when it comes to money lailai
[/s]

Ekpa!

I didn't click on your mention , biko face front !
Re: Chioma Hails Davido For Sleeping By Her Side In Labour Room by victorian(f): 8:03pm On Oct 21, 2019
Kennyswagz1:
mixed race

Yup

And you?
Re: Chioma Hails Davido For Sleeping By Her Side In Labour Room by SolarHub(m): 8:07pm On Oct 21, 2019
OK! Next.....

YOU WANT TO ENJOY AT LEAST 8 HOURS ELECTRICITY DAILY WITH OUR 1KVA SOLAR SYSTEM? CHECK MY SIGNATURE NOW
Re: Chioma Hails Davido For Sleeping By Her Side In Labour Room by femo007(m): 8:10pm On Oct 21, 2019
CANDYDADDY:
Davido sleeping or staying by your side doesn't mean the fvcker will not make another babymama in few months to come,you can only enjoy your very cheap popularity till you become isolated and shunned like his other babymama
think good about people so that good thing can come your way

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chioma Hails Davido For Sleeping By Her Side In Labour Room by Kennyswagz1(m): 8:20pm On Oct 21, 2019
victorian:

Yup

And you?
your father is white?? I am an omo odua
Re: Chioma Hails Davido For Sleeping By Her Side In Labour Room by unbitchable(m): 8:24pm On Oct 21, 2019
AmazonTopaz:

Nobody owns me sucker or gives me anything.
Stop veing a nuisance. You have been confidently typing rubbish. Keep quiet if you know nothing. Nothing justifies cheating from men. EOD
Oh,your hubby don't own you?, who is the head? Who is your boss?. Wtf, who gave you parochial education?. We will never throw away nature over biblical doctrine. Even the one man one wife doctrine had their men marry more than a wife.
Re: Chioma Hails Davido For Sleeping By Her Side In Labour Room by Mizwisdom(f): 8:27pm On Oct 21, 2019
Didn't they sleep on the same bed when the baby was conceived? all I see here is attention seeking, meanwhile jobless ones will be fanning their egos so that they can beg for money when the time comes

1 Like

Re: Chioma Hails Davido For Sleeping By Her Side In Labour Room by Burgerlomo: 8:43pm On Oct 21, 2019
generationz:

Bitterness go kee some people ooooo grin grin

My bro all I see nah jealousy grin
Re: Chioma Hails Davido For Sleeping By Her Side In Labour Room by valentinenw(f): 8:50pm On Oct 21, 2019
madridsta007:

Not really. The birth happened in the UK where the father is literally compelled to be there and WATCH the delivery process.

Seems she doesn't know this undecided

Big lie grin
Re: Chioma Hails Davido For Sleeping By Her Side In Labour Room by Slimdada(m): 9:09pm On Oct 21, 2019
CANDYDADDY:
Davido sleeping or staying by your side doesn't mean the fvcker will not make another babymama in few months to come,you can only enjoy your very cheap popularity till you become isolated and shunned like his other babymama

You not a REAL GEE to make such hate comments
Lissin dis
Yuh nah go receive any blessing if yuh hating pon another human
Yuh should a knuo say the sky is wide enough fi accommodate nuffa man and ooman dem
So yuh hafi have a reorientation and stop jealous pon another human because u dunno wha gwan
Yuh dunno wha she been through yuh dunno how she git criticised because she decide fi drop outta school inna Babcock because of her man davido
The least you coulda is read and scroll if you have nothing good fi say
You shouldn't say nutten
Re: Chioma Hails Davido For Sleeping By Her Side In Labour Room by Slimdada(m): 9:10pm On Oct 21, 2019
Slimdada:

You not a REAL GEE to make such hate comments
Lissin dis
Yuh nah go receive any blessing if yuh hating pon another human
Yuh should a knuo say the sky is wide enough fi accommodate nuffa man and ooman dem
So yuh hafi have a reorientation and stop jealous pon another human because u dunno wha gwan
Yuh dunno wha she been through yuh dunno how she git criticised because she decide fi drop outta school inna Babcock because of her man davido
The least you coulda done is read and scroll if you have nothing good fi say
You shouldn't say nutten
Re: Chioma Hails Davido For Sleeping By Her Side In Labour Room by Musa27: 9:24pm On Oct 21, 2019
Nice one Papi, (Augurri) congrats #Davido @Real man 4 Chioma - https://www.anyafro.com/davido-chris-brown-blow-my-mind/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chioma Hails Davido For Sleeping By Her Side In Labour Room by madridsta007(m): 9:35pm On Oct 21, 2019
valentinenw:

Big lie grin

OK.
Re: Chioma Hails Davido For Sleeping By Her Side In Labour Room by Khaleell001(m): 9:54pm On Oct 21, 2019
generationz:

Sincerely speaking, he is known for this, but we hope he changes and becomes a responsible husband and father.
But his antecedent does not seem to support your position totally.
Re: Chioma Hails Davido For Sleeping By Her Side In Labour Room by Khaleell001(m): 9:57pm On Oct 21, 2019
generationz:

They have been together for five years before he showed her off. He actually disappointed her for those five years before he received sense and saw the gem beside him.

It's easy to say these things when you do not know what happens behind closed doors...
I will advise you not to be overly confident on this issue.
He us human, he can get tempted and fall.
Re: Chioma Hails Davido For Sleeping By Her Side In Labour Room by victorian(f): 9:58pm On Oct 21, 2019
Kennyswagz1:
your father is white?? I am an omo odua

My dad is not white . he's a complete urhobo man.

Mixed race thing came from my great grand dad's side due to my surname .

But that's about it jare .

Let's leave it as it is .

1 Like

Re: Chioma Hails Davido For Sleeping By Her Side In Labour Room by chrisheart2u: 10:06pm On Oct 21, 2019
Macbook pro
Core i5
500GB
4GB
Good for graphics
@ 220k
Call 08038127216

Re: Chioma Hails Davido For Sleeping By Her Side In Labour Room by Tirips(f): 10:38pm On Oct 21, 2019
generationz:

As in eh...
Re: Chioma Hails Davido For Sleeping By Her Side In Labour Room by gideonchi: 10:41pm On Oct 21, 2019
Do you want to get *professionally* trained to industrial standard as a *geoscientist* ?? Visit www.challionis.com for full training courses and details or call Michelle on 07065530520 for inquiries.
YOUR SKILL-YOUR TRUE VALUE TO EARN!
Re: Chioma Hails Davido For Sleeping By Her Side In Labour Room by wandeykul(f): 10:59pm On Oct 21, 2019
CANDYDADDY:
Like tuface did.You are just bitter..Happiness is always far from people like you
Re: Chioma Hails Davido For Sleeping By Her Side In Labour Room by Candycrushy(f): 11:02pm On Oct 21, 2019
CANDYDADDY:
Can you not be negative at least once....I beg of you...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Nollywood Star Actresses Who Sacrificed Their Career For Marriage (photos) / Tania Omotayo - Wizkid's Girlfriend - In A Bikini (Pictures) / Ani Iyoho Burnt In Fire Stunt Gone Wrong While On Set (Graphic Pics, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.