Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,888 members, 7,806,575 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 06:26 PM

Undercover Investigation At Ikoyi Prisons By Fisayo Soyombo: Sodomy, Pimping - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Undercover Investigation At Ikoyi Prisons By Fisayo Soyombo: Sodomy, Pimping (56674 Views)

Fisayo Soyombo Exposes Baby Factory In The South-East, 'Buys' Baby For ₦2M / Woman caught trying to smuggle Indian Hemp into Ikoyi Prisons (Photo) / Fisayo Soyombo Caught Policemen: With N46,000 Bribe, I Drove ‘Stolen' Car.... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Undercover Investigation At Ikoyi Prisons By Fisayo Soyombo: Sodomy, Pimping by fergie001: 11:47am On Oct 21, 2019
Excerpts of the undercover investigations at the Ikoyi prisons by Fisayo Soyombo who spent two weeks in detention

.....While in prison, I’d exchanged contacts with an awaiting-trial inmate who had promised to reach out once he regained freedom. True to his words, he called on the day he exited Ikoyi Prison. Weeks after, I drove about 340km out of Lagos to meet up with him.

“I saw how you were beaten up in prison and I didn’t want you to suffer in vain,” he says as we exchanged handshakes, each sizing the other up for elements of trust. “I’m going to help you by giving you additional information to what you already have. But this will be a very brief meeting, and this will be the only time ever you’d see me. That’s the best way for me to stay alive, because I know these bad guys will come after me if they trace any information to me.”

He explains that the special accommodation mentioned by the prison warders in court, which I was shielded from seeing, is called ‘Nicon Luxury’. It’s an apartment where inmates pay between N20,000 and N50,000 for a night’s sleep, plus access to cigarettes, drinks, Indian hemp, drugs and girls.

“The apartment has air conditioners, good couches and mattresses; meanwhile, 118 inmates are packed like sardines into one room that should normally hold 30 inmates. Those at Nicon are not only political prisoners or people of influence; just people who have the money.”

He describes the unfair world that the prison is, with only the poor truly imprisoned while the rich live fine.

“There is a lot of impunity in the prison,” he says. “An inmate, so long he is rich, can have almost everything, even sex. Inmates sleep with prostitutes. If you want to have sex, just tell the warders. They will bring a girl to the Nicon Luxury for you, set the two of you up; you f**k, you pay. It’s that easy,” he reveals.

“There is free flow of drugs in prison, which is impossible without the facilitation or compromise of warders. You’ll find Colorado [a hard drug] in huge sale; I took it myself. I paid just N5,000 each time I wanted it. Tramadol and refnol are sold, too, but Colorado is the highest in demand.

“Look at Vaseline, it is a very scarce commodity in prison but it is available at expensive rates for use in sodomy. At Ikoyi Prison, the powerful inmates sodomise the others, and it happens right under the nose of prison authorities. They know that these things happen. But, you see, the warders are the problem — because inmates do not have access to the outside world, and those coming from outside are screened from head to toe. Therefore, nothing can enter the prison without the knowledge of warders.”

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fFPZu2fCNRk

https://www.thecable.ng/undercover-investigation-ii-drug-abuse-sodomy-bribery-pimping-the-cash-and-carry-operations-of-ikoyi-prisons

6 Likes

Re: Undercover Investigation At Ikoyi Prisons By Fisayo Soyombo: Sodomy, Pimping by Nobody: 12:16pm On Oct 21, 2019
these things happen in every prison in any part of the world,no big deal.. My only problem with nigerian prisons is its maintenance aspect.. The prisons are filthy and 118 inmates in one room,damn..

118 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Undercover Investigation At Ikoyi Prisons By Fisayo Soyombo: Sodomy, Pimping by Andhominem: 2:39pm On Oct 21, 2019
hmmn
Re: Undercover Investigation At Ikoyi Prisons By Fisayo Soyombo: Sodomy, Pimping by RenHub: 2:40pm On Oct 21, 2019
118 persons in a room meant for just 30? That's 300% increase. Well! This is Nigeria

Call for our 500w mobile power bank with 250AH inbuilt lithium ion battery for your TV, sound system, PCs and light for up to 12 hours uptime

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Undercover Investigation At Ikoyi Prisons By Fisayo Soyombo: Sodomy, Pimping by Baresco: 2:40pm On Oct 21, 2019
I hope the truth is revealed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Undercover Investigation At Ikoyi Prisons By Fisayo Soyombo: Sodomy, Pimping by olaric(m): 2:40pm On Oct 21, 2019
This is not even a case of the rich oppressing the poor--it is the poor oppressing the poor. How can this nation be delivered from this burden called corruption? The most annoying thins is that the president of this nation is turning a deaf ear and looking the other way while corruption continues to wreck havoc on our land. Is it not irony to have a retired general as a president who happens to be even weaker than Jonathan that he took over from?

40 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Undercover Investigation At Ikoyi Prisons By Fisayo Soyombo: Sodomy, Pimping by northvietnam(m): 2:40pm On Oct 21, 2019
Homosexuals don high the cost of Vaseline for prisons
if you want to know how disgusted and Demented these homosexuals are, just scratch ur Anus and smell it..... Smells disgusting right

for the journalist that went under cover, please don't waste your time again cuz Government can't do sheet... Since wey we dey complain of SARS brutality and extrajudicial killings, what have they Done

49 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Undercover Investigation At Ikoyi Prisons By Fisayo Soyombo: Sodomy, Pimping by clintino700(m): 2:41pm On Oct 21, 2019
cry cry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Undercover Investigation At Ikoyi Prisons By Fisayo Soyombo: Sodomy, Pimping by Mrnoniz(m): 2:41pm On Oct 21, 2019
Re: Undercover Investigation At Ikoyi Prisons By Fisayo Soyombo: Sodomy, Pimping by Bbbwings: 2:41pm On Oct 21, 2019
B
Re: Undercover Investigation At Ikoyi Prisons By Fisayo Soyombo: Sodomy, Pimping by puyol005(m): 2:43pm On Oct 21, 2019
Any news that involve mainly the poor don't trigger govt action. All man for himself cos this country be like boarding school.

6 Likes

Re: Undercover Investigation At Ikoyi Prisons By Fisayo Soyombo: Sodomy, Pimping by neutrotoba(m): 2:44pm On Oct 21, 2019
Re: Undercover Investigation At Ikoyi Prisons By Fisayo Soyombo: Sodomy, Pimping by Icebreeze(m): 2:44pm On Oct 21, 2019
Re: Undercover Investigation At Ikoyi Prisons By Fisayo Soyombo: Sodomy, Pimping by Nobody: 2:44pm On Oct 21, 2019
As I dey so, the fear of going to prison done make me ignore some things.

27 Likes

Re: Undercover Investigation At Ikoyi Prisons By Fisayo Soyombo: Sodomy, Pimping by RichDad1(m): 2:44pm On Oct 21, 2019
The rot in Nigeria’s security system is alarming.

3 Likes

Re: Undercover Investigation At Ikoyi Prisons By Fisayo Soyombo: Sodomy, Pimping by Thegoodone13(m): 2:44pm On Oct 21, 2019
H
Re: Undercover Investigation At Ikoyi Prisons By Fisayo Soyombo: Sodomy, Pimping by wonuks(m): 2:44pm On Oct 21, 2019
Khai...what an eye opener
Seems like a movie script.

Pay after we've designed your website. Check my signature or profile for details

1 Like

Re: Undercover Investigation At Ikoyi Prisons By Fisayo Soyombo: Sodomy, Pimping by Nobody: 2:45pm On Oct 21, 2019
Una serious?
Re: Undercover Investigation At Ikoyi Prisons By Fisayo Soyombo: Sodomy, Pimping by Flyingngel(m): 2:45pm On Oct 21, 2019
It happen every where, but it is never an excuse.
We can be an example to others.

8 Likes

Re: Undercover Investigation At Ikoyi Prisons By Fisayo Soyombo: Sodomy, Pimping by Treasure17(m): 2:45pm On Oct 21, 2019
One hundred and eighteen?? with the poor conditions of those rooms. Nigeria is another form of hell.

1 Like

Re: Undercover Investigation At Ikoyi Prisons By Fisayo Soyombo: Sodomy, Pimping by BRATISLAVA: 2:45pm On Oct 21, 2019
Sex for marks Ghana lecturer supporters in the house, over to you.

1 Like

Re: Undercover Investigation At Ikoyi Prisons By Fisayo Soyombo: Sodomy, Pimping by olatade(m): 2:45pm On Oct 21, 2019
I swear nigeria is a totally fuked up country

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Undercover Investigation At Ikoyi Prisons By Fisayo Soyombo: Sodomy, Pimping by obajoey(m): 2:45pm On Oct 21, 2019
no big deal because it happens around the world?
Do you know many innocent persons are locked up in those facilities?
Pray you don't find yourself there.
simplelex:
these things happen in every prison in any part of the world,no big deal.. My only problem with nigerian prisons is its maintenance aspect.. The prisons are filthy and 118 inmates in one room,damn..

44 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Undercover Investigation At Ikoyi Prisons By Fisayo Soyombo: Sodomy, Pimping by TangoPredict(f): 2:45pm On Oct 21, 2019
This is just so sad, humans deserve better.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Undercover Investigation At Ikoyi Prisons By Fisayo Soyombo: Sodomy, Pimping by Hamid7(m): 2:46pm On Oct 21, 2019
This country is sick and has been denied medical ettention by her guardians. Shame!!!

7 Likes

Re: Undercover Investigation At Ikoyi Prisons By Fisayo Soyombo: Sodomy, Pimping by Proffdada: 2:46pm On Oct 21, 2019
shocked cry
Re: Undercover Investigation At Ikoyi Prisons By Fisayo Soyombo: Sodomy, Pimping by SenecaTheYonger: 2:46pm On Oct 21, 2019
Funny enough, these policemen may not even pay tax.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

29-year-old Lady Disarms Kidnapper Of AK-47 Rifle, Frees 3 Victims In Plateau / 16-Year-Old Yahoo Boy, 28 Others Arrested For Internet Fraud In Owerri (Photo) / Boko Haram terrorists with villagers praying at 2019 Eid al-Fitr

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.