Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,352 members, 7,808,229 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:08 AM

Are You a Smart Writer? I Need You Now! - Literature/Writing Ads - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Literature/Writing Ads / Are You a Smart Writer? I Need You Now! (1010 Views)

Are You A Writer? We Need You Here / Professional Writer- I Can Write For You. / I Am A Freelance Writer. I Can Write Anything For You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are You a Smart Writer? I Need You Now! by fergusen: 12:40pm On Oct 21, 2019
Like many other adverts in this section, I need writers (on standby). Good writers actually.

All you have to do is send a mail to the address I will provide. Here's how it goes:

1. Introduce yourself.
2. Tell me about the type of articles you write or are conversant with.
3. Your rate (how much you go collect per work/word).
4. Your contact number.
5. Attach a sample of previously written content.

Please note: Responding to this offer doesn't automatically mean I have hired you. Also, not getting a response from me doesn't mean you aren't good enough.

I'm a writer so I know the frustration when there is no response to your proposal.
Don't take it hard if I don't get back to you.

Send a message to @ gmail

Thank you!

2 Likes

Re: Are You a Smart Writer? I Need You Now! by fergusen: 12:45pm On Oct 21, 2019
Also include your contact number in the mail.
Re: Are You a Smart Writer? I Need You Now! by Nobody: 8:26pm On Oct 22, 2019
fergusen:
Also include your contact number in the mail.

What kind of articles is the writer expected to write on?
Re: Are You a Smart Writer? I Need You Now! by fergusen: 8:34pm On Oct 22, 2019
LostAddict:

Do read the ad again. This time slowly. smiley
Re: Are You a Smart Writer? I Need You Now! by Nobody: 8:35pm On Oct 22, 2019
fergusen:

Do read the ad again. This time slowly. smiley

I get it now, thanks.
Re: Are You a Smart Writer? I Need You Now! by 9jatriot(m): 12:01am On Dec 17, 2019
One way I will suggest to you to land a job is to drop an email, you never know how many people check threads like this look for writers.
LostAddict:

Re: Are You a Smart Writer? I Need You Now! by Nobody: 1:04am On Dec 17, 2019
9jatriot:
One way I will suggest to you to land a job is to drop an email, you never know how many people check threads like this look for writers.

Thanks
Re: Are You a Smart Writer? I Need You Now! by Nobody: 1:07am On Dec 17, 2019
I write captivating articles and deliver within the required time frame, here's my contact: gerraldine16@gmail.com
Re: Are You a Smart Writer? I Need You Now! by Obioramichael(m): 4:49pm On Dec 18, 2019
I write mind blowing articles...
Obiorachiemerie12@gmail.com
Re: Are You a Smart Writer? I Need You Now! by Das1mama: 9:08am On Feb 06, 2022

I get it now, thanks.
lol so funny so at first u read without understanding? Hahaha
Re: Are You a Smart Writer? I Need You Now! by Gem78: 4:57pm On Feb 08, 2022
Hi
I'm a versatile content writer with almost 2 years of professional experience under my belt.
I write unique, 100% plagiarism free, SEO optimised articles,blog posts, press releases, product reviews, case studies, white papers and ebooks.
My works are thoroughly researched and well crafted.
Below are some of my samples. Kindly peruse to your taste.
I'm interested in this offer.
Pls contact me via: 08051366292.
Thanks.

(1) (Reply)

Writer Needed. / IN-SHORT: Call For Entries. / How To Get Published. Print On Demand Service In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.